Leo Martinez

What are you currently playing?

I started playing Persona 3 FES today.

All urls found in this thread:

poal.me/aghrwl
moddb.com/games/far-cry-2/mods?sort=ranktoday-asc

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

I'm currently juggling between Last Window: Cape West, Neir, Etrian Odyssey, Ridge Racer 6, and Senran Kagura Estival Versus.

Wish I could stick to one game at a time.

He just said he started it. Ease up on the throttle chopper.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

im playing Holla Forums

Henry King
Henry King

7th Dragon III: Code VFD

I hope you guys didn't upgrade your 3DS

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

YGO Reshef of Destruction, Mario Golf Advance Tour and SM64DS at the moment. Two of these are comfy as fuck, the other demands grinding like a motherfucker.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

I've been getting through Prof Layton v Phoenix Wright. It's alright. Puzzles are piss easy, but I really enjoy the multi witness shit in Phoenix's segments.

Fuck off to 4chan yourself.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

he deleted his post
Why?
Personafags and nepfags are cancer

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

it was stone shill, normally wouldn't care

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

I started my Darkest Dungeon playthrough yesterday. Didn't play the game for a long while, when it still was in early access. Hate that they took away the double crusader holy lance cheese, but oh well.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

gonna play that when i wake up.
is just going to the arcade every night a good method for leveling skills? i don't want to metagame too hard or anything since that sucks the fun out of persona, but i don't want to get fucked later either.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

L.A. Noire. Replaying it, actually. I'm surprised how much I remember from my first playthrough.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Etrian Odyssey, GTA IV, and Umihara Kawase. My plan is to get through the first 3 EO and all 3 UK games in order.

I put a sticky note on my monitor that tells me which games I'm allowed to play. I always keep a short/easy game on the list so I don't have the same 3 games for months. It also helps to only have one genre at a time. sometimes I indulge with some Revengence or Metal Slug

SM64DS
Have you played the original version of SM64? It's not too different to warrant playing both versions, but it's definitely better

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Defiler Wings.
Pretty good H-game about being a dragon that serves his mistress who's attempting to conquer the land.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

playing lewd vidya im at the last dungeon

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

What game my good man? Looks pretty damn lewd.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

moe chronicles, its a VITA game

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

I have a Vita.

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

its a dungeon crawler, but its way to easy, if you want good dungeon crawler with good gameplay and lots of lewds, you should buy Dungeon Traveler 2

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

How many dicks do you think Yukari has taken??

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Dragon Simulator game. Rape girls and impregnate them to raise an army and build your empire.
rape
Eating is useful mainly for restoring lust by eating girls
eating girls

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

Small world. Same here.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

None. Yukari is pure. And also has issues that would make her run away from dicks.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

poal.me/aghrwl

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Dungeon Travelers 2, KOTOR, Muramasa Rebirth, Deemo The Last Recital, The Witcher 3, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Atelier Escha & Logy Plus, Underrail and Fallout New Vegas.
Wish I could stick to one game at a time.
Same here.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Episode 5 > Episode 3 > Episode 1 > Episode 2 > Episode 6 > Episode 4

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

I'm playing through Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus; legitimately enjoy it

mein neger

Junpei gets dickishly jealous of you; but he greets like you like a bro Yosuke from P4 is more bro-tier though

David Ward
David Ward

Growlanser, Valkyria Chronicles 3, SMT Nocturne, Bayonetta, Drakenguard 3, and Disgaea 3.

… Huh, I need a bigger variety of games. Maybe I should finally try Deadly Premonition.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Here are mine:
Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus
Fun game but its better if you play just a few missions a day, since the gameplay is repetitive.

Condemned Criminal Origins
Good game but the walk speed is too slow and stamina drains too far, still very fun.

Overwatch
Bad game, bad community but addicting.

State of Decay YOSE
Repetitive game but gets my zombie fix, now I dont know if itd my PC but the game runs like shit.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Battlefield Bad Comp 2
fucking having a blast playing it again since i havent played it since i've built my new pc rig and can actually run it now

mafia 2
purchased it off g2a around a week ago still trying to complete it

far cry 2
modded it out so i don';t have to waste 2 clips to kill one guy and another fidelity mod for better sun effects, its great feels like an arcade version of STALKER

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

how the fuck did you find mods for Far Cry 2

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Dragon's Dogma.

I'm having an absolute blast.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

right here nigger moddb.com/games/far-cry-2/mods?sort=ranktoday-asc

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

What should I play next?

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
さよなら海腹川背:ちらり
Luminous Arc Infinity
Digimon World: Next 0rder
Dungeon Travelers 2
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Reshef of Destruction
I am not going to fall for that game again. Screw that 'your deck level is too low for using these cards'. If only grinding it wasn't so boring but no you have to re-battle faggots with your scrub deck over and over again hoping you get your best card on the first draw. A wooping 600/400.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

go for the moonrunes game

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

That's what I did. It didn't disappoint.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Max Payne 1
It's pretty good I guess. The controls are kind of shit, but it's still fun. Is 2 better than the first?

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Muramasa Rebirth. Hoping I can get enough EXP from the white barriered areas (which seem to have bosses of the opposing routes you can fight as the other character) to be able to take on the white Caves of Evil. Level 92 or Above as the recommendation makes it seem a bit daunting, and I'm only at level 50 or so right now.

David Phillips
David Phillips

How is Deemo on the vita?

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Started replaying Sam and Max Hit the Road. I plan on playing through the 3 Telltale games after. It's my favourite adventure series and knowing that Telltale are too busy making cinematic experiences to make actual games any more hurts me every day.

I've been playing through Bully on PC as well. Pretty simple fun. The slingshot is overpowered, though. Easiest way to beat bosses is to kite them with it. The game also looks great in some places, some of the cutscenes actually have lip sync and decent facial expressions.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

SWAT 4. Really fun, but I can't play it for too long. It gets pretty frustrating when I keep being shit.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

the controls aren't bad. It plays like a first person game with the pointer style camera.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Switching between Majesty, Planetside 2, Enter the Gungeon and Dark Souls 3.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

I've started up Landstalker again because I never finished it as a kid. I'm also in the middle of playing Crystalis and once Enderal gets released in about a week I'll probably spend my time on that for at least a few weeks.

Also: I've been thinking of finishing P3 and P4 for a while now but I don't have the undub versions anymore. Are the English dubs bearable?

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series, holy shit it's fun.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Rule of Rose and the first ace attorney game.
Finished playing through all STALKER games in vanilla a while back. Would like to replay with mods.
Any suggestions, guys?

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Erakisu エラキス. Grindy but fun dice RPG.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Finishing up Bravely Second and filling gaps with Enter the Gungeon. Just got a copy of Dragon Force for Saturn over the weekend which I plan on starting soon.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit