How many of you guys actually "buy" and play games because the girls in it are cute/sexy? Unless it's a VN or eroge...

How many of you guys actually "buy" and play games because the girls in it are cute/sexy? Unless it's a VN or eroge, I can't see myself playing a game just for the girls.

And do you look down on people who do so? Like the people who just watch slice of life anime with cute girls.

Yes

Why is she not smug? I know she gets smug. Post the smug.

I want to fug that smug

NO SMUG FOR YOU

If that's the only thing you watch, or the thing you like most, yes. The entire point of slice of life is comfy feelings and zero substance. I can't have an interesting conversation with someone who consumes that exclusively, as they are generally devoid of anything else to talk about.

See 5:24

Yes. Waifufags are a pox. You can like cute girls, you can buy games with cute girls, but if you buy games because of cute girls and no other reason than you are a gay.

Yes, I did, and I found my daughteru as a result.

Speaking of which do you guys actually think shallow mobile games that really on cute girls for sales is cancer killing the industry? I've heard many people here mention this but how does that market ruin the industry? Something like Kantai Collection doesn't seem to do take over anything and just does its own thing.

Why would she be smug? She just broke her master's glass cups. Punishment is afoot. Or maybe she wants to be punished and goads him into punishing her harder by getting smug

People who usually watch that stuff exclusively do so because their lives suck and they want to escape or relax before they go back to being a good wageslave again. They might have some interesting things to say but it will most likely be a one-sided conversation.

I bought senran kagura for gameplay okay, the dolphin loli influenced me a bit

I despise people who buy current FE games for waifu/husbandofaggotry

I only care for gameplay

I bought FE Fates for the waifus and the funny translation.

Kind of the opposite, honestly. I don't have as much privacy as I'd like so I actively avoid cute girls doing cute thingsā„¢.

I'm sure there are a couple of good games I've missed because of this.

The only one I know is Fortune Summoners.
In general moe games have shit gameplay.

Hang yourself.

Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds

Even dumb downed Fire Emblem games are better than that trash, you have no room to judge weeb.

I buy many games for cute girls because I'm a lonely cunt.

Only if you can get in a relationship with them. Every japanese game ever has cute girls in it and I ain't got the time to play the ones where you don't get to fug them.

I've tolerated awful games with cute girls more than I care to admit. Typically don't buy them though.

I've bought at least 5 games for that reason.

none, I'm not a waifufag

I never did understand the games that have tons of waifu bait but don't let you hook up with them. What's the point of the cute girls if I can't fug them? Do people like being teased?

But you do seem awfully in love with the Facebook Grinch, is he your husbando?.

I didn't know at the time, it was an impulse purchase.

Daily reminder not to buy They Bleed Pixels.

I want the newfags to leave

I dont care about your normalfag memes. Go and play watch_dogs 2 featuring pepe(tm)

I know. But that means they've willingly entered the death spiral that I've determined to escape. I don't need that shit.

It looks like John K. art.

kek, you've already shown your newfaggottry, no need to defend yourself

That was an awfully shitty comeback.

Pathetic.

that's some good butthurt you got there
lel

Just fuck already.

I'd fuck them if you pay me or if they're qts

Never, because I'm not a weeb.

then what are you doing on an imageboard?

out

Well, my plan was to talk about video games.

enjoyment of japanese media != weeb

You can do that anywhere else

I can also do it here, too.

why though

Because this is the only imageboard that isn't cancer and has more than twenty people.
And no, you don't have to be a weeb to use an imageboard.

Self reflection, user.

no, its cartoons and video games, i dont care what you do

I think it's more of a plus rather than a necessity. I tend to be interested a bit more in something that has a female character as well, but I won't completely disregard games for not having them. I would like it if more games with character creation had the ability to make actually attractive female faces, but that's just me.

Yes, because they're all faggots of the highest order, and some of the worst posters on Holla Forums.

who are you and how did you know

I post that every time I see that image.

Inkerton needs to get off his ass and draw more Mama-chan.

Cute/Sexy girls are a nice bonus but if the game doesn't have solid gameplay I ignore it.

I look down on hypocrites.

oh, thought you were someone I knew that caught me red-handed.

No I pirate every game that has cute and sexy girls because most of those games are in steam only and not everyone in my fucking friends list needs to know what games I'm playing or played. I still get fucking request for tf2 even though I haven't played the fucking game in over 3 years only because I have 600 hours on it. It's fucking retarded and bullshit that I can get rid of that.

No one needs to know what games I'm fucking playing or played.

Well maybe I am?

I'm not fundamentally opposed to it. I almost played FO4, after all. But it was for the robots.

I do look down on fucking jew enablers, that means anyone who actually PAYS MONEY for this cancer. Who the fuck buys 2 hour semi-ecchi for 10 bucks

i think there is a machine translator for VN, maybe it can work on that VN?

Are you mocking me or is that a serious suggestion?

i would never!
Make a VN thread and ask about it, i think some kind user will have the MEGA link for the program

I'm not wasting my time reading halftranslated gibberish. Life is too short.

I would be a hypocrite if I looked down on those that enjoy those things.

See, you are a bully after all.

Maybe you should learn Japanese, then.

Does Senran Kagura have nude mods that don't look like shit yet?

that spider pic is about confusion

not really, seems to be a limit to how high texture quality on characters can be set, so you gotta take a blurry/cartoony nude mod

Oh, that sucks.

I don't buy games for just one feature. But if it's a fun game with cute girls, then yes.

None.
Yes.

For me, being able to romance women in an rpg is a bonus. I just like sweet things, it's why I read and collect vanilla.

Fuck no.
People who "play" (((video games))) deserved to get hanged.

Why are you here?

I guess it's pic related.

I really wish this was a game.

I knew fron the moment that I saw that image that the doujin was based on Touhou because had girls with the most autistic hats ever. Zun only get erections from Hats that is the reason of why the majority of his girls use it.
Also the doujin name is
(C79) [Shimoyakedou (Ouma Tokiichi)] Akikaze Otome (Touhou Project)

Disgusting.

At some point, I've probably tried a game because I saw a cute character from it posted around here and wanted to know more. But that's not reason enough for me to invest time or money into a game.
If you give me a choice between game or same game but I can play as the little girl, I'll pick the latter every time.
I have no stomach for anime with no substance aside from cute girls. It makes me intensely uncomfortable.

I still see loss

The only form of male lower than a cuck is you.

not surprised
moefags are cancer that need to be physically removed

I look down on those people, yes