Randlet Powers Up: Demands to know if he was unmasked

Looks like randlet is demanding to know if he's been unmasked by Obeezy and Dirty Rice.

I think he needs some Krillin Memes.

https ://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/860482401109258242

If true this could get ugly for king nigger.

Rand doing something productive for once

GROW TALL, RANDLET-KUN!
TORCH THE (((FED))), RANDLET-KUN!
NAME THE JEW, RANDLET-KUN!

This is going to be nice. The minute the left attacks him on this, his fans will lose their shit and start screeching even louder than usual. Never underestimate lolberg screeching.

He's been pretty solid ever since he dropped out of the race. He turned into a complete liberal cuck when he decided to run for president, getting sent back to earth was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He does good work in the Senate, and he is needed in the Senate.

Thats how I feel. Plus, watching him in the debates showed me he wasn't ready for the Presidency yet. He has a lot more work to be done in the Senate.

This shit never even got play during the debates, now you're deciding to break it out again? This is even below shareblue, I'll assume you're just a newkike from Holla Forums who got lost.

Commit suicide immediately.

Sure thing :^), >>>/polk/

Wew. No (you)s for you.

Now he might be going somewhere. He just needed Trump to send him back to the manlet pit.

wew

I'm sure there's a banepost in there somewhere…

thanks doc

I don't get it, what changed since v1? They seem the same to me.

>>>/polk/

Constitutionalists are cucks but I don't mind having them around because of moments like these.

The only people that call themselves "contitutionalists" nowadays are lolbergs who like to pretend their shit tier kosher imported ideology has ANYTHING to do with what the founding fathers envisioned.

ffprobe says yours is 24fps but his is 27.64fps. Also his plays in firecucks for me but yours doesn't.

I hope you're using a fork at the very least.

You're right tbh.

Those dead eyes and half-hearted clapping for Israel always made me have a soft sport for Randlet.

What would you have me use? It's all shit these days as far as I can tell.

Netscape Navigator.

What am I, made of RAM?

Tell me about Rand, why does he wear the mask?

If Rand were unmasked, would he die?

It doesn't use an unusual amount of RAM.

>It's all shit these days as far as I can tell.

You're not wrong, but any fork is better than actual Firefaggots. I use Waterfox when I'm using a Winblows box.

It would be extremely painful

Rand's a big Lilliputian.

You're a big government.

Wouldn't a post like that basically unmask himself anyways? I don't really understand the situation

Yeah, it was weird, when he was running, he was a total disappointment. Then he gets schooled by The Don and suddenly he's improved by leaps and bounds. Maybe he rubbed off on little Randlet.

B-but muh UNIX philosophy…

What are you Implying? Emacs is an excellent operating system.

If RMS had his way, we'd be using GNU/Hurd right now.

For pleb

kek

you have received (((1))) shekel from the merchant ministry of good goyim.

Keep posting for Israel…