So can we actually have a thread about good videogame youtube channels or will it saged to hell for E-celeb shit...

So can we actually have a thread about good videogame youtube channels or will it saged to hell for E-celeb shit because I want to watch nice videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SelfishDream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please grow up as quickly as possible. Either play games yourself or fellate a gun.

nice clickbait

nice dubs

Not all videogame channels are lets play you know right? Also what do I do if the game I am watching is shit?

Dunkey is the only good one.

I like gamesack, its just an all around fun channel. Also Metal Jesus and Kitetales.

I personally like informative/analysis videos.

He is only good now that he stopped making shitty league of legends videos.

>>>/halfchan/
>>>/reddit/

You just want to find some nice videos? then go to those places since they're know to worship ecelebs, you can to the wrong fucking place to look for youtube cancer

Bunny Hop is good for that. I really like his bloodborne stuff, he mkaes good points about the nature of games based on Lovecraft mythos.

I miss when we were able to post stuff without 2nd exodus kids crying.

Vid related goes to Holla Forums Holla Forums last I checked.

i know that feel, the exodus ruined h8chan

Gggmanlives is a pretty good channel for reviews

DanielFromSL, BritbongReturns and Dunkey are pretty funny

Lyle Mc Douchebag is probably the only streamer I can stomach

Also, non vidya, but SleepyCast is pretty good background noise if youre playing a simulator or grinding or whatever.

Not OP, but vidya youtubers are perfect for mealtime. I can still engage in vidya-related entertainment without needing to use my hands, and better yet, mealtime is no longer boring.

Personally I go with Caddicarus, SomeOrdinaryGamers, Metal Jesus, Classic Gaming Room, Crit1kal, AOS, pannekoek2012, TwoBestFriends, Twin Perfect, Mullet Mike and of course, JonTron. And AVGN but don't tell anyone

Though I feel like Jon Jafari hasn't been too funny lately, except with the Food Games and his collabs with Filthy Frank.

He is just a worse version of vid related

People only have themselves to blame. Inafune did not direct most of the classic Megaman games. Everyone was running behind him because supposedly he was behind megaman when he wasnt the director of most of those games.

Oh, and Rich Lowtax Kyanka.

Mostly because I have a disturbing obsession with abominations of video gaming.

I still cannot understand what people find funny about dunkey. All he does is make stupid sounds and copy jokes other people have already made.

As in the guy who founded Something Awful? Explain.

Didn't he go full SJW last year? He and that Vinesauce guy seem to really take offense with people shitting on the so called games journalists.

Vid related also goes to Holla Forums Holla Forums.

He streamed the E3 conferences with BroTeam this year and didn't seem at all like an SJW

Ok blew my load so last one.

His stance on GamerGate does not change the fact that he is pretty funny

The one and only. He and Shmorky run a YouTube channel where they look at terrible indie games.

I like listening to agermanspy ramble for an hour and plaugeofgripes talking about bricks. I don't normally watch their videos, just listen to it while I play something else.
SBFP'S videos vary in how good the are, however their David Cage videos are 10/10.

Kill yourself

But sometimes it allows me to find out about games I didn't know about before like vid related which was fun as fuck.

Brote is the only good one.

For me its not even that for me, i juts enjoy listening to vidya stuff.

Legendary

Not sure what he said on GG, but he's probably not SJW. He made this.

You first.

Well maybe you'd understand why that happens if you read rule #9.

user i dont give a shit his content is good. Also he did nothing by being on that list, i dont think he even participated in any conversations.

I don't even like Brote's videos very much but I like having his streams on while I'm at work.

I don't care if you kids trying to fit in shitpost as long as other anons are willing to share good shit.

I know their channel, but why the fuck would you watch that stupid cunt? How can you tolerate Micky Mouse?
Someone post the webm

It will get saged to hell for eceleb shit.

Do you know what gossip means user?
When did posting a random video a guy made become gossip?
Also how is someone with only 2k subs or less an E-celeb?

And even more legendary

Say all you want but Lowtax is a huge part of internet history.

Compared to most other jewtubers, he's fun to watch.

Though his videos have been a little dry as of late. Nowhere near the creativity he used to have.

Look him up a couple of months ago. He has a kid now and its married. Time flies by user.

You're okay, OP. Clickbaity videos aside, the videos usually find some interesting trivia, and the humor usually involved in them is pretty good too.

I know he is. I'm wondering what he's doing nowadays, and if he's as bad as what his site has become.

Oops forgot video.

Yeah, like how goons got kicked off of EVE.
Jokes aside, you're right. However his shitty 10bux website is nearing obscurity more and more.

Last i heard he kind of hates what the site has becomed.

I didnt say currently, but the whole site is part of internet history. They kind of got replaced by 4chan, which is till going strong. Who knows maybe Holla Forums will one day replace 4chan.

I really, really hope not. Last thing we need is to become as cancerous as they've become.

I hope Holla Forums doesn't eclipse 4chan; I hate how fast 4chan normally is.
I know that.
Read the spoiler

Don't know what he said about GG but he's friends with some shady journalists who he will defend.

Holla Forums can never become as fast as 4chan because Holla Forums is made to be split up into various parts. User sub boards change the site completely to be nothing like 4chan in natrure.

In theory. Most users only post on Holla Forums or Holla Forums, though that is mostly due to the exoduses. It's still extremely difficult to get another large board going, despite the ease of use, and we've yet to see how it actually works with a userbase anything remotely the size of 4chan's.

Don't kid yourselves. This place is becoming more shit by the day, sadly.

I don't think we will be at halfchan levels for a while, but don't expect to have the levels of semi-decent posting we've had.

As soon as we make the news for being "le ebil nazi haxors that are 2 xtreme for 4chan xDDD" expect an influx of cancer, most of which will likely come from halfchan.

I don't think that is possible. Halfchan Holla Forums is as bad as neogaf.
I don't know about the other boards but half chan Holla Forums has gotten real shit.

I think a userbase as large as halfchan on here would be a nightmare for the biggest boards but might he good for the smaller, more niche boards.

Oh I know, I've been here since the GG exodus. I'm just saying I don't want to threads to be so fucking fast.
Its a shame what happened to Holla Forums.

By that I mean this Holla Forums of course.
I know for a fact there are boards on Holla Forums that will ban you for disagreeing. Pics related and we all know Holla Forums does it all the time too.

I got banned twice on Holla Forums. Unfortunately the other politics boards are either dead, in a perpetual state of raiding due to inactive mods, or can't go two posts without bitching about Holla Forums.

It's a shame. It was really nice here after the GG exodus. Now almost every thread deteriorates into mostly political shitposting.

In their defense Holla Forums Holla Forums was like that for the first 2 months.

prolly cause of elections being close tbh fam smh

Yeah, true.
Kinda wish I saved those images from that massive loli dump thread.

Here's a list of channels I enjoy that haven't been mentioned in this thread

Beta64
biospark
brutalcumpowder
ClanOfTheGrayWolf
Gaming Historian
HyperBitHero
IGSRJ
KingCrab35
MarphitimusBlackimus
pannenkoek2012
PortsCenter
Stop Skeletons From Fighting
Tamers12345
and some griefing channels like Justinbieberfan6969, NeeKoo, and the hacker conglomerate Team Gamerfood

Probably due to elections, but also anons not knowing not to take the fucking bait. You can derail entire threads by posting "fuck off Holla Forums" at the right time.
Which I'll admit I did do on some threads and got a bunch of replies.

That is strange since there are tons of off topic threads on Holla Forums that don't and this one was mostly vidya related until the last few posts.
Why do mods only sometimes follow the rules?

Its not 4AM yet so that's why I'm here.

Because mods are more than one person, and worse, are human. It was a kinda shit decision. I wonder what their intent was.

It's been going like this for more than half a year. Since around the time Holla Forums starting getting larger.

Off-topic threads usually start ontopic prior. I think there's an eceleb board if you wanna post there.

It's pretty clear from his initial post that his want was to get video recommendations, not discuss the content creators themselves.

When did youtube videos become E-celeb shit?

We aren't talking about the people but their content.
That would be like saying I can't talk about bayonetta because it would be an off topic Kamiya thread.

No wonder you are cancer. Which avatarfag are you? Tell me you aren't the K-On autist.

My roommate worships Mega64. All of his tshirts are Mega64 related. Our living room walls are covered in Mega64 posters. He's constantly watching their Twitch channel on our TV where they just replay all of their old skits into infinity.

We live down the street from PAX East so he let them send all of the merchandise for their booth to our house, like thirty heavy boxes of shit. They gave him a lot of free stuff as thanks and were cool about it, but it was really weird.

I remember Holla Forums used to have recommended gaming and website channels all the time when GG was big as a way to find non corrupt non SJW youtubers but I guess most mods/jans are just as new as the average poster.

I don't avatarfag, or namefag, or flagfag, I just find those threads comfy.

Your friend either needs to become good friends with them or drop it completely because it is unhealthy.

I miss the window when 4am threads were dedicated to lighting up the night with comfy general discussions, and not narcissistic avatarfag cancer.

I'm the conductor of this thread now and we're going off the rails.

Mega64 has always been a weird channel. They're no where near as large as they used to be but they have a super dedicated fanbase. Hell, there podcast averages like 25k views each and they get nearly $6k a month on patreon.

*lighting up the night and comfy general discussions

Why didn't you cast those cancerous fags out? You let them turn a nice thing into shit.

Probably going to save all of these links and make an exact copy later tonight.
Mods don't even know what E-celeb means.

What exactly am I supposed to do? It can be socially enforced to an extent, like tripcode usage, but avatarfags are a problem for mods to deal with, mainly.

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I stopped posting in those threads for a while because I started going to sleep at a decent time instead of staying up to post in them, so by the time my sleeping schedule got fucked again it was too late.

kek.

My nig.

Damn, that was long-winded & pretentious. All the wordwordswords to convey simple concepts. The person is clearly very insecure about their intelligence much like an academic. This insecurity is further demonstrated in his short "snark" replies to critical comments & long winded replies to anything with the appearance of praise or acknowledgment of his supposed "intellect". The use of Nujabes (hip hop) rather than any great classical composers further suggests the author knows little of the subject.

Perhaps because the definition of "art" has been reduced to the most trivial & subjective in a grand enabling of greed & mediocrity that anyone speaking of it in the modern day can only provide the appearance of a pretentious tryhard who loves the sound of their own voice.

I especially cringed when he cites "performance art". The cancer that produced interior semiotics & masses of art students taping fruit to themselves rather than working toward perfecting or elevating a craft. In short, performance art by & large doesn't "create" anything. It is among the lowest of the low.

I just lost it

Gamesack's recent video about reboots made me cringe when they got to DmC, why? they said "hurr, the only problem is Dante being different, no, we haven't played DMC4" I am beginning to question if they really played DMC3 at least.

Somebody said hi to me on street today and now I'm a celebrity.

Wait, this happened?

One of Frank's characters made a cameo in one of Jon's recent videos, I think

What does Holla Forums think of me?

youtube.com/user/SelfishDream