App tells normies to kill themselves, normies proceed to kill themselves

Alright so I haven't seen a thread about this shit so I'll make one myself.
It's a challenge that hit its zenith this month, called "Blue Whale challenge", in which you take increasingly self-harming instructions from a phone app over the course of 50 days. The final challenge (i.e. the way you win the game) is to literally commit suicide. People actually take it seriously and from what I've read it's not unreasonable to say that 200 people all over the world have suicided because of it.

Some more info from Big Black Cocks:
archive.fo/6rZbL

Not really. This is being pushed towards vulnerable European teenagers, especially girls, who thanks to Jew culture, have no strong male role models in their lives. Make an app that helps remove kikes, niggers, muslims, chinks, spics and pakis, and I'll give it my praise.

Business owner guilty of 3rd degree murder in my country. This is also a considered aiding suicide or aiding a attempted suicide. Promotion of self harm is a crime in my country. Enjoy the eventual civil lawsuit that will bankrupt you for life.

Hey anons, kill yourselves. :^)

I sure hope things were better for such people, but I can't really feel bad for a person that feels persuaded to commit suicide because a fucking internet program told them so. I mean, we've told people to kill themselves for much less (like that Smellody cunt who got PTSD because of Twitter comments).

First person to push this as a critical update to Apple devices wins 50 Internet points

Sounds fun, but also sounds fake.

Go see the wiki article, it provides some info about actual cases of this happening. Didn't verify them myself though.

Sounds like some viral marketing bullshit invented for a movie.

this

1. clone app
2. rename it "rap star challenge"
3. spread it to niggers

This. I love this idea.

WOOOOORLDDDD STARRRRRR

This is exactly what it sounds like.

This tbh. I'm not saying there aren't people who are this retarded but there is no way this ever happened.

This is true can assure you cause it's popular in Chile.

t. Chilean

Don't really know how to prove it, but it's true.

JUST TRUST ME GOY

Fuck off shlomo

GIVE ME PROOF OR FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD.

Check the catalog nigger, we already have an SVU thread

Do you seriously think jews and rapefugees are playing this shit?

Looked it up, it's just really edgy.