Diamond Trading

Diamond Trading

Redpill me on diamond trading. Hasidic jews apparently still have a griphold on it and make good enough shekels to start roach families with 6+ kids even though Pajeet is trying hard to muscle in. Idk who even buys that crap.

Are there still enough dumb goys to make it that profitable?

It seems they updated their diamond shilling campaign (who watches TV or commercials these days anyway?)

reported

Already found a source to redpill myself a bit:

https:[email protected]/* *//when-diamonds-were-a-jew-s-best-friend-bae3d1577ffc

During the diamond rush that started in 1867 at Kimberley, Cape Colony, British colonialist and protégé of the Jewish Rothschild dynasty Cecil Rhodes got involved in the diamond business by renting water pumps to miners and buying up claims of small mining operations.

Harry Isaacs aka Harry Bernato, co-founder of the Barnato Diamong Mining Company
In 1871, Jewish Harry Isaacs left his slum in Whitechapel, UK to work in the area of Kimberley as a comedian and conjurer and was joined by his brother Barnett two years later. After changing their names to Harry and Barney Barnato, the bothers soon founded their own diamond company called the Barnato Diamond Mining Company that was focused on buying worked-out diamondmines and mining the abandoned blue ground heaps.
By 1888, the companies of the Bernato brothers and Rhodes had managed to purchase all other diamond mines, leaving only one another as competitors. Rhodes managed to purchase Barnato Diamond Mining Company for the then enormous amount of 4 million Pounds Sterling. The merger of both companies was called De Beers Consolidated Mines and became the sole owner of all diamond mining operations in the entire Cape Colony. Back then, this amounted to about 95% of the world’s diamond excavation.
No more than a year later, Rhodes used his monopoly to negotiate a strategic agreement with the London-based Diamond Syndicate, which agreed to regularly purchase a fixed quantity of diamonds at an agreed price. This allowed him to maintain the price of diamonds by curtailing supply in times of low demand, which was already put in practice during the trade slump of 1891–1892. The scarcity of polished diamonds during the 20th century was largely the consequence of this technique.

I have a funny story about religious Jews and diamond trading. time to greentextfag
>last name was literally Jerman though nationality isnt literally from germany, just medival name from medival east anglia
Ashkenazi Jewish
I think this Jew was either so inbred his brains were mush or my grandfather actually came across as Ashkenazi.

That guy provides some serious redpills I wasn't aware of.

Blood diamonds

Whereas 80% to 90% of all rough diamonds still passed through De Beers in the late 1980’s, the American antitrust law suit and the subsequent rise of the Gujarati diamond empire allowed for market supply and demand dynamics, not the De Beers monopoly, to control diamond prices. During the early 2000s, countries like Australia, Canada and Russia started by-passing the DeBeers channel.
De Beers responded with campaigns (that became popular strong support from Jewish dominated Hollywood) against buying “conflict” or “blood” diamonds. Rap stars, movie stars and articles in cyberspace have been very active warning us against these stones, so no conscious American liberal would dare buying such a diamond. These campaigns insist that anyone buying diamond jewelry must be careful to select only those diamonds certified by the accepted legal Kimberley Process Certification Scheme or KPCS. This scheme supposedly prevents that earnings from rough diamonds are used to support monstrous regimes or rebel armies in West Africa, which have been characterized by rape, mutilations, displacement and outright slaughter for more than a decade.

Movie poster for the 2006 Hollywood movie “Blood Diamond”, which was explicitly created to discourage people from buying diamonds that don’t originate from the De Beers cartel.
Few people realize, however, that the concept of “blood” diamondsis nothing but another marketing ploy by the De Beers syndicate. The KPCS was created for no other reason but preventing West African diamonds from flooding the market and pulling down the prices of raw diamonds and decreasing the market share of the growing competition De Beers faces. Besides, most diamonds could apply for the term “blood” diamonds if you consider the fact that the majority of rough diamonds are mined by means of slave laborers who’re controlled by De Beers’ private armies.

or he sold him a worthless fake?

SAGE
SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

No it was real (you can get them checked) and he didnt even sell it to him first he just let him go with it and just trusted he'd pay him back despite no collateral.

Weird. Maybe it's a kike thing

Suppose I were to "find" a raw diamond in uh my yard. Where do I take this thing to get it evaluated and polished without getting asked details? How do you sell it after without noses poking into it's origins?

topkek

diamond dealers in antwerp apparently operate on trust and reputation

their world is basically an old school one that they don't want whites to have

Israel, Dubai etc.

Yeah, the Yid actually thought he was a Jew. Maybe my grandfather just looked extra trustworthy because he wore a suit and tie, he was a lawyer, and was basically a high functioning autist. though those do sound like Ashkenazi qualities now that I think about it

Is Dubai ZOG? I honestly don't know too much about it other than its an Arab country. I know it had a lot of money so I'm assuming its Zog.

This picture says it all.

Chaim come on, we know your diamond business is very lucrative.
Would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

They were cozy with Bush and it's the most biz friendly sandnigger country, complete with russian hookers, bars that serve alcohol etc. all along with hardline islam that funds radicals.

You really think sandniggers give a shit where some rough diamonds come from? They have the largest diamond trading center there right now (shiny skyscraper in the pic), although idk how many non sandniggers will use it as even pajeets aren't too keen of living in a hardcore muslim country where they're 4th rate foreigners with barely any rights that could be sent to a sandnigger gulag at a whim for pissing off the wrong person.

Weird coming from jews.

It does, a lot of kikes al lawyers. I'm sure you know why.

THESE JEWS AREN'T OPPRESSED, THEY RUNNING THE DIAMOND DISTRICT
DAS RITE!

While there are jews jewing each other, just like with mormons it's a community where everybody knows each other and people go to church together.

This creates stronger bonds as well as social checks and what's a jew without his community?

Unless you suddenly change from hasidim to normie after you have jewed your own kind and live among goys, you'll be a complete outcast.

Now isn't diamonds the reason the British stole South Africa from the original colonialists and went to war for over a century to steal the land?

All because kikes found out there were diamonds there…

Yeah, lots of gold and largest diamond mind mankind has ever known.

mine* not mind.

P.S. the mine is in Johannesburg which is why its the largest city and also has a large Ashkenazi Jewish population like Joel Pollak of Breitbart whos family left south africa pretty much as aparteid collapsed.

From what I know about making money and investing in something that's better than gold it's diamonds. Diamonds have value all over the world and aren't stolen at airports like gold is. The value in diamonds vs quantity and size is exponentially amazing compared to gold… It's easily conceiled from thieves and shit especially if you're dealing in diamonds trading in India. If you want to invest in something when there isn't a recession or economic collapse it has to be diamonds. On the other hand hold is the safest commodity when money is inflating.