So what happened to that scott foval terrorist guy that was taking advantage of the mentally ill?

So what happened to that scott foval terrorist guy that was taking advantage of the mentally ill?

archive.is/ENOBO

did he ever do jail time for terrorism?

I ask becasue it is injustice for him to get away 'scott' free for this.

I don't know but at least he confessed to his shit and destroyed Robert "Universally Debunked Doctored Videos" Creamer. After ratting this hard on Shillary and the DNC, I wouldn't be surprised if Foval was dead now.

He was given a 6 figure salary by a major corporation for his initiatives.

Posting some caps of Foval's confessions since there is some good shit in there, and also his twitter got shoah'd

That exchange is hilarious. Foval is a gargantuan HIV-positive faggot, and he's telling a man named "Creamer" to man up.

Kek is good.

Also props to Project Veritas and James O'Keefe

WTF

Is there any truth to Trump meeting that Robert Creamer dude?

POTUS at the time was Obama

If you're referring to the part where it says "POTUS met with", look at the date. Obama was still POTUS then.

As for OP's original question, Foval seemed convinced he was going to jail after the election. He seems to have completely disappeared from the internet since November, so I have no idea what really happened to him. Probably dead or in hiding. I also wasn't able to find any interviews he was talking about in pic related.

Ah sorry, was skimping over the images and thought they were recent but i see the November 5th now.

Also, greatestleak.pw

FUCK, WRONG THREAD KILL ME

Good stuff user

6 million shekels he is hiding where ever Luke Kohn is.

This one always confused me. This had been going on for a while, but before the veritas video no one had fucking heard of it. Why?

Because Hillary is a really ineffective, useless and senile cunt?

This dude is dead or something. No mention of him since 2016.

Even for everything he did,
Can I just say it is incredibly refreshing that he did the honorable thing and came clean? Very un jewish of him.

How do we even know that's his real account? Anyone could've made it and posted things they think he should've said…

actually since it's not verified you are completely right about that

He has AIDS, so that's possible.