We need to meme Evangelicucks to support a Christian takeover of the Middle East

So I've been trying so new trolling tactics on social media sites with normies, and I've tried this new approach where I tell Jews and Muslims and that White Christians need to retake the Middle East and create a new Kingdom of Jerusalem. What kind of responses do I get? The best kind!

The Muslims absolutely chimp out, while the Jews get super uncomfortable and upset over the idea of White Christians coming in and ethnically cleansing anyone who isn't a White Christian.

I feel like these kind of memes can really win over the Christians who worship Israel too much, and activate a sort of Christian/White nationalism in their bones.

we need to take back our own nations first

Yes, and I understand that. However, we need to introduce into the mind of a White Christian that the world belongs to the White man, and that White Christians have every right to apply the concept of manifest destiny to anywhere they wish.

It tells these people that even after taking back our nations, we won't stop there. We will take as much as we please whenever we wish. It's a good mindset to give to people.

christianity is an anti white religion

I want to discuss the idea of Jesus not being genetically Jewish, because he was born of a virgin from completely divine material. This seems like a good meme.

It would backfire badly and they would openly shill for Greater Israel, because muh "god's chosen people".
Stay away from evangelicucks of any kind, they are literally human bots, the best of all goyim, not worth anybody's time.
Also sage because it's a stupid idea.

Literally how? It gives the lineage of Jesus in Matthew. Unless you think that all of those people in the OT weren't Jewish. Then Hebrews discusses why particularly Jesus preached mostly to the jews, but it was the gentiles who accepted his message and jews who betrayed him. It's not impossible to be Christian and NatSoc, the NT is actually pretty redpilled if you actually read it and not just listen to "muh hippy Jesus" people. The problem is everyone, and most people are half illiterate, read the Bible and come to retarded conclusions on what it means. Look into some orthodox commentary if you want redpilled, but Christian Identity is pretty silly.

This is an easy one. Focus on Constantinople and Syrian Christian militias. This is also one that must be done in person many times. Get a writeout of groups that are legal to support and go to the churches. Ask to talk to the pastors/priests after the service, look good and clean cut, and plead with them for the fate of christians in the east. It will be a far easier sell in person, and there is no risk.

Every nation is our nation, all clay is rightful white clay.

This.
I'm a fucking heathen/esoteric hitlerist/kekist, and I would rather live amongst christians than Atheists and Wiccans. Jesus did his best to try and free the underjew from the Cohen Gadol and the Pharasies out of a duty to his volk, and was nailed to a stick for it. and then from my studies, drugged and let down early by the romans, and then his followers took him too literally when he said "Cya later" and ran off to the east, but that is irrelevant to this discussion hence the spoiler.
Our goal is to defeat the kikes and mudslimes, and retake Constantinople an asia minor. If we can get good people on our side to support this endeavor, I don't give two fucks on how those people have to rationalize it.

Just saying by the mythology of Christianity (not the physical reality, or the actual historical man), Jesus being born by divine miracle can imply his genetics came from God and not the Jews. In other words, divine sperm and egg forged by the Holy Spirit, which works as an reason for how different he was from the actual Jews, who did betray him. I'm not a Christian, I just want to retake Constantinople and Jerusalem for the sake of hearing the kvetching.

His mother is still fucking Jewish you idiot.

they're the gooddest goys ever existed.

they'll do so when their rabbi tells them to.

Then quit your bitching and be their figure. Lead them to our cause and let truth do the rest. If we don't direct them, mr rabbi will.

Nigger please, christcucks are the biggest cocksuckers for jews these days. And if they arent sucking jew dick then theyre whining about muh poor refugees and wanting to send money and missionaries over to them. Dont focus on a lost causeo

i'm on the wrong side of the atlantic for that.

but yeah, that's an idea, pretend you're a rabbi, and harness their idiocy.

this is why they support israel for "muh only western freedum democracy in middle east"

show them iron ann coulter's quote about invading them and converting to christianity lol

but yeah the US already does have this policy - not outright colonoisation but "they" do aim to install governments that are acceptably western - of course we know the real motives

if you want them redpilled the only way is through theology and that will take them ditching dispensationalism - watch MARCHING TO ZION

You seriously have no christians in your nation who care about others of their own faith? There are no churches who would fundraise for christian militias in the middle east, to save them from mudslime rapists? Shit, THINK OF THE CHILDREN! Make it Happen, user, put your people to use!

Evangelicals being thoroughly owned by jews, this is a terrible idea. Stick with driving a wedge between them and/or getting them to stop funding and lobbying for israel

And when a liberal government comes to power they will take in all those nonwhites or they will be relocated to europe.
The only sensible thing to do is the whole world to let go of their differences for once and completely eradicate pissrael,later we can go back to what you suggested.
Nice try though JIDF kike.

No. You can't lump in a group of people that hate each other and hold different beliefs and call it a religion.