The Jews might have lost their obedient servant Prince Philip

"Speculation amongst Buckingham Palace staff was rampant last night as the Queen’s most senior aides called her entire household to an emergency meeting today.

Servants from royal residences across the country have been ordered to London and will be addressed this morning by the Lord Chamberlain, the most senior officer of the Royal Household, as well as Her Majesty’s right-hand man, Private Secretary Sir Christopher Geidt.

Even her longest serving staff were left in the dark about why the meeting was being called but multiple sources said it was ‘highly unusual’ and had sparked fevered talk about an imminent announcement concerning the monarch or her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

archive.is/PnUXv

Why do I think so?

"It is believed that if Philip were to die in the night, the news would not be announced by Buckingham Palace until after 8 a.m. The BBC would be informed first, and tasked with making the official announcement…"

I doubt it's her, as the Jews would have a harder time keeping that quiet.He looks like a fucking corpse already, and he was probably eating placentas and molesting kids with jimmy saville. He has some funny quotes when he was younger but was always an obedient servant of the Jews. . We won't know until 0800 GMT. And Brit fags seen anything on Brittwaater?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do the royals actually do anything of import? As a Burger it was always my impression that they're state-funded celebrities.

How long has royal/elite child sacrifice been going on for? Any evidence back in say the 1200-1600s?

they sacrificed (funnily enough) roughly 6 million irish so at least that far back and probably further.

technically the queen can dissolve a government but wouldn't happen….no the Jews were banned from the UK from 1200-~1630(they were expelled for the ritual murder of hugh of lincoln) so they didn't begin their ritual murders in the UK until they were allowed back in.

If it is her, imagine how pissed the old people will be who each the electronic synagogue there? I think there have to keep the TV off doing "tributes" for a week. We'll know which one it is at 800am when the Big Black cock has a "special announcement." Maybe they couldn't find him another new heart like they did rockefeller, although he's 96 already no?

Rule Britannia!1!1!1!1

Disloyal traitors to the ethnarch of the British peoples GET OUT

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND HER CONSORT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
We should do more with this.

By the remains of the shrine of "Little St. Hugh".
Trumped up stories of "ritual murders" of Christian boys by Jewish communities were common throughout Europe during the Middle Ages and even much later. These fictions cost many innocent Jews their lives. Lincoln had its own legend and the alleged victim was buried in the Cathedral in the year 1255.
Such stories do not redound to the credit of Christendom, and so we pray:
Lord, forgive what we have been, amend what we are, and direct what we shall be

Eternal Anglo.

As I understand it, King Edward I banned Jews from England for all time to come and that cannot be ever rescinded. Technically, Jews should not be permitted in England. If cromwell had not let them back in, The Rothschilds wouldn't have been able to use a passenger pigeon to speed the word that the English had lost at Waterloo and buy up the UK economy at firesafe prices. They really are parasites.

Between this and Vatican 2, this was when the Jews truly took over all Christian Churches completely…

Reports are still unconfirmed but its looking more and more likely that Prince Philip kicked the royal bucket. French news and English radio are reporting it.

He'd made an official appearance earlier in the day, a grand opening or some such shit.

That faggot from Acadia causing more shit?

Yes, they nominally have the mandate of heaven.

There is a big difference between the regal and (((corporate))) crowns.

I see this on twitter. Wonder if there is any link yet though to text.

is there a version of this that doesn't have the labels on every damn thing

One down, 5 more to go until we get King Harry and britbongs collectively die of shame. Kill the german usurpers.

My understanding, as a non-Brit, is that the royal family owns enormous amounts of public lands and they let the government use this land as a part of a centuries old deal with parliament. If the royal family were to be removed from government then that deal would no long apply and all ownership and rights to that land would be transferred back to the royal family and the government would suddenly owe them fuckloads of money each year renting out all this land. They could, of course, both depose them and nationalize their land, but… western countries typically shy away from nationalizing enormous amounts of property.

So far as I can tell from my historical investigations, European occultism had almost entirely died out by 600 AD. It returned with a fury about the 14th century in France and quickly spread from there. That's not to discount "garden variety druidism" and the like happening in remote areas during the early and mid Middle Ages, but evidence of occult organization emerges there and then.

Look up the Marquis de Lafayette. His family got big at that time, and I suspect he was running messages between Washington and Cornwallis.

FUCK YOU NIGGER

If that happens England may end up with a negress KWEEN.

It goes all the way back. The Bible talks about child sacrificing being done by some of the early Israelite tribes. No matter how many times God smited them for it, they just kept doing it, which is why he eventually banished them to Babylon. They didn't stop though, and eventually they manipulated their way back to Jerusalem, where they became the ruling class and were known as the Pharisees. These are the satanic kikes that Jesus fought against. All modern Jews are descendant from the Pharisees. They've been spreading throughout the world (mainly Europe & its colonies) ever since, corrupting royal families and rich businessmen by bringing them into their cult so they can control them.

A King or Queen goes on national TV and gives a speech about the evils of the government calling for a slaughter of bureocrats, i guarantee the scum would be driven from england in less than a week. People are ready to explode, they only need the a go and a certainty someone will fund the arms and ammo and thats it.

I don't see how a bunch of pakis would give a damn about some old white lady.

checked

More importantly perhaps is their enormous unofficial influence via a network of loyalists and influence on intelligence communities. Research the origins of the OSS in WWII.

Pedogate

0/10

The CIA is called "the company" for a reason. It is actually a company registered in the City.

motherfucker has been like a walking corpse for years now, surprised he lasted this long. Supposedly will make announcement on Big Black Black at 8am bong standard which is..I guess an hour from now?

The Queen will take his life essence and extend her life for another ten years.

fuck, waited up all this time and no fucking body it looks like: ==As international media scramble for the reason behind the meeting their have been reports that the palace has given assurance that both the Queen and her husband are alive and well.==

What went so wrong?

I pray everyday for England to massacre all the Jews for that backstab.

don't know. Now the Jews are saying he's not dead, but just read that by protocol they have to let the Big Black Cock read the news first at 8am if he is dead. I'm going to feel fucking dumb for staying up this late if the fucker is alive….

That would be boring, its expected hes almost dead.
I want somthing more scandalous.

how about an announcement "attention all jews..the goyim know..leave while you can.."

Why would anyone take the step of removing them from government but stop short of seizing all of their shit?

any of you brit fags have
big Black cock on electronic synagogue?

This, is the bbc letting everyone know the good news?

I dont see them doing that. More like. "Attention all goy's there are too many brown savages here, so we're fucking off to go live in New Zealand. Have fun lol"

Nothing on bbc right now.
Ill have to find out later im off to bed.

Judaism in a nutshell, really. These are a people who, in the desert, LITERALLY walked with the Lord, and they still couldn't stop being greedy, immoral fucks. I've read the New Testament about 5 times, but I've never finished reading the Old Testament because their bullshit usually makes me rage-quit.
10 minutes later…

It's nothing, he merely knows his departure is imminent and has retired from public duties.

Please, stop reading shit with your mundane eyes.

[citation needed]

The saxe-coburg und gothas aren't even close to the same bloodline from the medieval/middle ages.

Reminder the Irish genocide will NEVER be recognized as such.

I'm glad you eternal anglos are burning. Get fucked by a rapefugee, you fat, fucked-teeth, sausage scoffing numales and chavs. I won't be happy until London is burning and all the "royal" family are dead and bloated corpses in the streets.

Whats his tits is fucking a nigger. The royals are dead to me

If they keep marrying whores like diana that get knocked up by the household troops they aren't going to last much longer, anyway.

Checked. Fuck those kikes.