Has anyone been getting flashbacks to pathological liars trying to brainwash you from an early age?

has anyone been getting flashbacks to pathological liars trying to brainwash you from an early age?
I can't believe some of the lies I remember people telling me and the things I heard them say to others.

then

way later
>then tries to convince them that it's incredibly easy to commit murder and get away with it so that my friend they aren't interested in being criminals and the person was just trying to convince them how it would be so "easy" would do something stupid and be dumb enough to be more careless.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
archive.is/jSZ0Y
archive.is/tYp0d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another way way later

another I remembered from early on

I also remember alot of people trying to get me stuck in logical traps where they sell their logic as fact rather than appearing to try to convince me since they are aware that people are resistant to others openly trying to convince them of things. basically they tell you that there is only one factual way of going about something so that you make a huge assumption and never gain philosophical ground because you assume better logic doesn't exist. there are many types of logic and some are better than others, but there isn't really "just one way" to go about everything. everything has many ways. understand? I'm not trying to be vague, it's just that these things apply to many many different things in your day to day life. any one specific example would be limiting to the overall understanding.

if anyone has any insight to these things, I would greatly appreciate it. it seems to be a recurring theme in my life and I have a nagging feeling that it's been engineered.

checked, it seems like (((someone))) wanted to genocide your class or something

had a flashback to this early programming

bitch ruined my conception of race for years

CIA MKULTRA you? Tinfoil nigger

Both are Middle School

Had some teacher say that a grounded pole of wood is as likely to be struck by lighting as a rod of metal and that height was all that mattered.

Class believed her, but then they asked some guest speaker about it and she refuted it. So the class called the teacher out on it the next time she started to say that shit.

Also, had two of my teachers tell us that "an American is anyone who lives here, a citizen is anyone who has a home in America. because they participate in American life, they are a citizen". And the other teacher who's class I was in the following year said the same thing but added on that "immigrants don't actually 'steal' jobs, they just do the jobs that Americans are too lazy and don't want to do".

I have no memory of any spectacular moment I was brazenly lied to in school. It's just as I slowly started to become more redpilled I noticed how school tried to brainwash me during my formative years. We were always taught the negative aspects of European-American history and that the poor exploited colored folk were forced to build this country on their backs.

This happened but across my whole country.

t.canada

As far as HIV is concerned, the chances of a man contracting it from a woman during vaginal sex are very low, unless there are abrasions on his member. It is much more readily spread through sperm injections. I think that this is one reason its rates are so much higher in the homo population besides promiscuity: among them it can keep spreading from one person to another, whereas in other parts of the population it is more likely to come to a "dead-end" in women.

You went to the slow school and the government is trying to reduce its spending by killing all of you off.

even my dad who's 52 and grew up in rural Alabama learned about enamel in school. didn't stop him from letting his teeth go to shit but still.

blog thread, sage.

The teachers have been openly communist for ages. For Vancouver anons this is nothing new, the BCTF Just gave a spech at the Mayday rally thanking her Antifa allies for helping her with demonstrations and pickets. Video is here!

it's not "very low" it's "fucking actually possible" you fuckwit.

fuck off loser

Shit thread. Everyone here already knows schools exist to boil the next generation down into the ambitionless worker bees the (((elite))) need to keep the machine running.

in school a old jew came in a told us about the holocaust and that week we had to read a book called MOUSE or mOUSS CAN'T REMEMBER we were in second grade ''
also we had cops come in and take our finger prints WITH OUT OUR PARENTS PERMISSION just in case we were kidnapped i think it was crime prevention also to young to remember and DARE programs IM OLD NOW so god knows the shit that they do to school kids theses days

read that as

is your shift key or caps lock broken? why are you typing like that?

im on a xbox controller

okay fuck this thread spooked me

I remember a lot of my drug-education classes talked about how "safe" a lot of narcotics were - specifically MDMA and research chemicals. I specifically remember one teacher telling me that RCs were "just like the real drugs but safe"

I was also encouraged to skip school at one point by teachers, and several teachers made sure to make eye contact with me when saying "ADHD"

There was a guy who worked at the local library who encouraged me to steal people's mail, I never did it because my father was a mailman and I knew it was a federal crime. One teacher told me to smoke weed after mentioning I was going to Amsterdam, and a kid who was the son of a teacher tried to get me to take pot-shots at bikers with a BB-gun. He told me that if I didn't he would shoot my father in the stomach with it, I didn't do it. I've had several people try and buy marijuana off me and at one point had a roommate that told me to get a medical marijuana license.

I remember being a kid and this special-ed teacher came in for a presentation and kept talking about how being a tard wasn't genetic.

I've had this weird feeling that my life was a series of carefully orchestrated events for most of my adult life, and started thinking this after another gf did some weird mindfuck shit and probably drugged me, I bailed from her house and walked home tripping straight up balls(I was feeling like I was walking through concrete - not like hallucination shit, I felt burning hot which I knew was a symptom of RCs). My dad also sent me a text that was basically "now that you're on your own don't fall prey to manipulation" and a lot of shit fell into place.

I've been drugged a total of two times, both by girls putting something in my mouth with theirs. I also remember once I was drinking with a girl and she randomly said "user always eats the worm" - I'd never "eaten the worm" before or even heard the term, the term refers to drinking so much you hallucinate.

I remember this shit as well, muh special clay all throughout my educational career.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Then you have brain damage.

OP these aren't examples of people trying to brainwash you. These are just examples of you coming into contact with idiots or people with ill intentions. We have all have had these moments and I'm sure I can fill multiple posts worth of greentext stories recounting the ones I remember.

The best lesson I've learned as an adult is that other people don't know as much as you think they do. Everyone is more or less just winging it. When you are a child this is a horrible realization. Most of the time they aren't lying, they really are that dumb.

I can tell you are still pretty young. Trust me, it will get worse with age especially in this timeline of infinite madness and jewry.

Maus. Propaganda.
Secondly, All traitors especially the authority abusers will be dealt with.

Book was MAUS. It was about ebul nadsee cats killing poor kike mice. To me, it just reinforced the notion that jews were naturally inferior to whites just as mice are the cat's predator. It's a shit brainwash and way too wordy for kids to understand. They just see the imagery.

are you going to start spamming smug anime girls or some other shutterstock images now?

archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
archive.is/jSZ0Y
archive.is/tYp0d

I sure am now that you asked for it, goon, but you don't have to be so tsun about it.

oh what a relief, now I can start underestimating potentially dangerous people. thanks bro.

DARE was an attempt to get kids to turn in their own parents ala Pavel Igorevich Morozov the commie kid that betrayed his entire family to the communists.

t-tom and jerry?

sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone

Basically, just imagine Tom in SS gear and less scraggly.

I hope you have fun posting the silly faces anyway. I hope you enjoy the thread too okay? actual non sarcastic hugit's okay to cry if you need to. it's all going to be okay

kill yourself already, this was almost a good thread but you had to ruin it by outing yourself. Get AIDS.

you're not a goon just an insufferable autist PRkike who has doge memes saved to his hard drive

Nah, people who complain about anime are goons. And goons just have problems asking for the anime they crave.
If you can't take criticism, don't make threads. "Muh shut it down" doesn't apply here since you aren't doxxing any of these worn out cunts trying to brainwash kids, which would actually be a good op. You're just blogposting.

outing myself? you mean anyone who posts *cough*THIS*cough* that image is "bad" for some reason?

Tell me user, how is an excellently presented and information rich image that exposes shills and their tactics a bad thing in any way?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

You got it, goon-kun

Shut up, imkampfy

then why are you here?

I'm not sure how those contradict, and from what I've read it is very low. A quick search now brings this report, which aligns with numbers I've seen in the past. It's still higher than what the person in your class said and I'm not saying they were telling the truth or not trying to mislead you, but instead bringing attention to the differences in risk between insertive vs receptive and between vaginal vs anal, which surprised me when I read of them for the first time, several years out of high school.

catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

Meant to link here with this post . (not here ).

If you can't spot PRfaggotry, you're being a PRfag. Ruthless, unrelenting aggression is our only path to victory. It's what made GG good in the beginning, and shit like that image is what killed it.
Not even that user, you're just gay

if there is any chance at all of it spreading, why are people trying to calm peoples fears over it and convince them that the risk isn't as high as previously perceived? people are basically telling others to not worry so much, which will cause some people to be less careful, which will in turn result in more unnecessary spread of HIV.

this is an odd thread.

confirmed for brain damage

regardless of your approval of "muh pr" or not, you have to admit it's smart response logic to apply to shills who specifically say those things.

or you could just use the old "SHUT THE FUCK UP *insert generic insult here*" method.

It's charity work. The earlier these people are confronted with the real world, and the reality that no matter how much they flail and cry, problems don't just go away - The better. That's how we make grounded, sane people in the modern day.

nigger you don't even watch anime, you're in no place to be spreading that meme.
pick one

Also you seem to have forgotten when Doorways banned animu after /int*/goons spammed the board with it and BBC spam on April 1 2015. Kill yourself newfag and/or Holla Forums faggot.

Nice you asked, here. The first image is /gg/ shit and encourages PRfaggotry which was a losing strategy. Second gray image is fine as are your additions, you're just a autist and/or ni/gg/er PRkike.

MAUS THANKS FAM ITS ALL COMING BACK THEY BRAIN WASHED US AS KIDS OR TRIED REALLY HARD THE CONDITIONING IS WEARING OFF LITTLE BY LITTLE ITS HARD 30 YEARS OF LIES ITS HARD NOT TO BE ANGRY BUT IM OPTIMISTIC I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE BREAKS FROM Pol OFF AND ON FOR WEEKS BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING TO ANGRY
I GUESS I'M HERE FOR EVER
I STILL FIND THE TRUTH THE MOST WONDERFUL THING A PERSON CAN LEARN IT HAS ITS STRINGS ATTACHED LIKE FOR EXAMPLE NOBODY BELIEVES YOU OR THEY DO BUT TO AFRAID TO SAY THEY DO

Calling a fat whore a fat whore and going full "hey there fellow h'uites, want to bomb the government?" are entirely different things.

PRkike confirmed, thread reported.

the point being made in the image is a good example of PRsonal army requests that are cleverly disguised internet cop b8.

free speach isn't a crime but an example and a real trap are two very different things.

good. I'm happy you hate me this much. the truth is like garlic to you vampires.

disregarded.

No because even as a child I recognized it for bullshit. Story tiem nao. Local tv (no doubt Jews) came to school to ask the kids about drugs. I remember how hot the lights were. Anyway, the fucker said to like 8 year old me, 'why do people take drugs?'. I said something along the lines of, how the hell should I know why someone else does anything? Probably because their life sucks and drugs make them feel better. Needless to say, my interview was the one that didn't air. Proud moment.

Anyway, sounds like you're waking OP so that's good. Take note of how profound those… early propaganda lessons were for you to remember them. I tuned out everyone and read the stuff that interested me.

lel you're full-on braindead.
You don't even know what PRfagging is do you?
Jesus.

The image is made to discourage muh harassment which was bad because it made ni/gg/ers look bad. GG was effective at first because it was relentless and hostile, when they started saying shit like "lel well we support women in gaming just not SJWs" the whole thing fell apart. That happened because of images like yours discouraging action because muh harassment. CIA Asset also flipped his car and made a video blaming Brianna Wu, >she took this as a personal attack.

Nah you're just retarded.

Why don't you tell me what your pic related's name is and what show she's from?
protip: you can't

Welcome to the redpill
That sort of shit is everywhere.
If you begin to follow the moneymaking schemes upwards you'll get the big picture.
Have fun

k

You've got nothing. Blow your brains out.

my english teacher didnt quite drive it home full jew (she was dumb lefty though who showed us who killed the electric car and thought there was some kinda cabal against shitty expensive to maintain 20mile range cars that you can only market to people like her)

she described it as "nuanced metaphor and allegory" however, from the state education curriculum there were designated "extra credit" assignments such as watching holocaust movies and writing a report, eating only a few pieces of bread a day for week and writing a report etc etc

k?

That's cute, do you know which artist drew it? you don't, poser

>>>/reddit/

Ebin memes, you're cornered faggot. You don't watch anime and only post it because you think it makes you fit in on imageboards.
>>>Holla Forums

k

Now that's a real kind of schizophrenia, lad

Keep doubling down on those leftist shaming tactics as you prove all the images you post come from the first ten pages of jewgle and sage bumplocked threads. top heh.

I will, thanks

checked
check into GATE. a whole bunch of us went through that shit. getting pulled aside from class to go sit in the gym and answer weird hypothetical questions. also a ton of eagle scouts around these parts. think hard back to the questions they would ask and who they were asking them to

Middle school grade 6.
Second half of history is holocaust. Not even ww2. Just the holocaust. First quarter is classical and like 2 weeks of medieval and the rest the dark ages and "how the catholic church were super duper hitler but we will get to him later XDDD" and then a breif mention of industrial era.
Grade 7
Same as before but non european history but no asian history cus apparently gooks arent important. Exploration age replaces classical history and industrial age replaces the medieval and reneissance age.
Grade 8
Ww2 and the holocaust.

Grade 9
History is all about reniessance and dose ebul christians and da crusades. Last half is ww2 on paper but in reality is just the holocaust.
Grade 10
Based old dude is in charge and he takes us through all of european history and explains it in detail.
This is where i begin to love reading history.
Grade 11.
Part 2 and 3 of the 4 quarter year of MY ENGLISH CLASS is nothing but holocaust, specifically Night.
Part 4 is about lord of the flies and the classics but the teacher keeps referencing night.
Bright side the entire time people were uninterested and some made jokes about it which got them in trouble.
Teacher is an old blonde fat lady.
One time she goes on about how men are stronger than women cus they feel less pain and has everybody hold an oce cube in their hand.

Couple of guys eventually give up and almost all the girls do except for 2 and the rest are dudes.

I end up being the last one to hold onto it

"user why didnt you drop it?"
"…because skin goes numb after a point so i wasnt feeling pain."

History class is all about da holocaust

Grade 12 i dont take history class cus i fulfilled my requirements.

Only thing theu successfully bluepilled me on till i was 20 was niggers.

Well almost all alone…

Theres a guy and his girlfriend in the apartment below mine. He has a confederate flag in his window. He saw me looking at it one time. Hope i didnt freak him out.
Should i try and be friends with him?

psst… check out this dank diagram m8,

shit like this stays up but the art and self improvement threads get instantly deleted

It was all systematic abuse and torture purposefully inflicted. Deep trauma in children generates fragmented memories. The trauma is used to warp a child's very reality and make them an unwitting slave.

Pray that Jesus will protect and heal you you don't need to be religious for this to work and study your life and your family history. A lot may have been intentionally hidden from you.

educate-yourself.org/mc/IlluminatiFormulaindex.shtml

I have no idea if I'm shadowbanned for being so blunt, but that book will make perfect sense of GATE, society, your whole life user.

I'm the same as you, that's how I know.

As a child, were you frequently interrupted from finishing shows?

It sounds like OP was medicated wth antipsychotics (extremely fat, dy mouth, cant think etc) because of disruptive OCD/ADHD behavior.