That's a brutal response to an unfortunate game launch...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oGBOxMCPRNo
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/746396701250838528
sonicworldfangame.com/downloads/
archive.is/M1tO9
youtube.com/watch?v=jbs56Hu-bd0
nichegamer.com/2016/06/21/mighty-no-9-owners-unhappy-performance-issues-console-bricking-bugs/
archive.is/GOFpv
tweetsave.com/somecallmejon/status/745151893282787330
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's what you need to consider.
Sonic is an ongoing series with maybe 3 Four when bewm fire and ice sucks genuinely bad games. Sanic's greatest strength is that on average, it's okay. Not horrible. Not Oh my god terrible, but not holy fuck amazing.

Most of the Sanic is terrible holy shit meme came from hipsters who never heard of sonic before 2007

also Sonic isn't a blatant ripoff that only exists to pander to "REMEMBER THAT ONE GAME I LIKE TO BELIEVE IS OBSCURE DESPITE THE FACT IT HAD A CARTOON POPULAR YOUTUBE ECELEB VIDEOS ABOUT IT?!!?" secondaries.

the difference between Sega and MN9, is that MN9 used YOUR money to make a bad game. Sega used THEIR money to make a bad game.

And at least it wasn't delayed to hell and bad.

Most Sonic games are sitting just above average. You're right, the "Sonic is terrible" meme is from stupid hipsters. I didn't play Sonic until I got the Mega Collection on GameCube and those games are really good. It's the 3D games where they got into their slump of mediocrity. But it looks like their 25th anniversary project has much more thought put into it than Sonic 06, their 15th anniversary project.
Here's to hoping it'll turn around.

They're even willing to delay it to 2017 if it's necessary.

The soundtracks are pretty good.

I missed the classic games, but the 3D ones with pop rock in the background? The individual songs aren't too awful.

All the Mega Drive games are god tier thought.

I wonder how many cash-grab Megaman knock offs are gonna spring up in light of this, to cash in on despairing fans?

Or did it bomb SO bad, no one wants to even make a game like this for a while?

I don't think this will stop knockoffs. It just exposes Inafune

Was Ifune involved with Legends 3? (Canning the project souly because of him)
Or is that turd purely on Capcom?

reminder that sonic was just quoting inafune and concept

ACKSHULLY, the Boom game was supposed the launch of a whole new Sonic line, but then the cartoon turned out to be the best thing to come from it

I'd say 'pretty good' is an understatement.

Here's hoping the July 22nd announcement is a new Sonic game as opposed to Sonic Boom.

To be fair I wouldn't use metacritic user scores to determine a game's quality, especially when said game has hordes of literal autists backing it up who would rate it a 10/10 despite not even playing it

"Journalists" can try to bring up Boom/2006 all they want, but they're at least god tier speedrunninh games.

A guy from Deep Silver said the quote, not inajewne

The Sonic Rush OST maker was the guy who did Jet Set Radio IIRC.

06 is too unpredictable for that
i can't speak for boom, though

I think it's a pretty safe bet it's going to be a game.

Nigga tons of people run Sonic 06, even if it's unpredictable people still run that game to death.

Yeah, he also did the soundtrack to Air Gear and the first ED of Gintama
youtu.be/oGBOxMCPRNo

He works for FanGamer and he's a translator. He translated Inafune's message.

Sonic 06 had good music and decent-ish level design. There was effort put into it and it isn't terrible; it's just that the gameplay is so buggy and clunky and unfinished. It's still a decent..ish game though. Nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

Sonic Lost World was actually incredibly solid; flawed in a few areas but holy shit Sega was getting it together with that one. Generations was absolutely amazing as well. Boom looks pretty bad honestly but I still got a kick out of how bad it was at points, unlike MN9 which, while provides a few laughs, is a boring bad game in the long run.

Being a funny bad game doesn't excuse the game from being bad though. Fuck I've never played Boom so my opinion doesn't really count, I just sorta feel like it's really unrefined and fucky from what I've seen of it. Lost World is pretty underrated though; feels like a Genesis Sonic game and one of my Sonicfag friends said that it's more nostalgic than Generations due to the fact that it seems legit like an adventure Classic Sonic would have.

They also put in alot of nods to the classics, specifically the enemies they place in it.

06 is shit. You don't need to defend everything sonic does just because SJWs attacked him for a tweet

This. I think people tend to forget sonic 06 is around ==15 hours long.==

Cream the rabbit

I'd like to say that it's surprising that Sonic-fags can be so autistic over one franchise, what I'm more surprised about though is the fact that this thread has been up for two-ish hours and it hasn't degenerated into cancerous furfag territory.
I'm impressed.

Id cream her rabbit hole

Sonic 06 had a good first level, but I couldn't stand the rest of the game.

No, he's right about the music. Even the worst sonic games still have good music [barring that one DS RPG]

Maybe I spoke too soon

That goes without saying

flat cat>fat bat

But Amys not a bat.

No. There's a shit ton of padding and little direction in several of the levels.

Of course this is also on top of the shitty filler missions they force you to play (especially in the Sonic campaign), campaigns somehow more repetitive than the ones in previous 3D Sonic games, and the garbage story. It's a horrible game through and through.

FUCKING SAVAGE

He was quoting Inafune you fucking dope. Nice to see you believe the Jewish media.

That whole did the translator Judd(?) add his own stupid comment or was he translating 1:1 from Inafundme, is itself a microcosm of fuckups in a galaxy of fuckups.

This guy is a topnotch shitposter. He also interacts with other companies and has a particularly relationship with the Deus Ex account.
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/746396701250838528

Well, get too it. You know why we are here.

At least he actually spent money to put in glass.

That's how twitter goes, thinking up snappy comebacks is their life. When they can't think of anything, they resort to posting one of their many gifs featuring a confused/condescending nigger or girl.

I honestly experienced more overall fuckery playing through Heroes than I did with '06 and it's not a case of selective memory because I played them both for the first time back to back very recently. The only truly frustrating part of '06 was the real final level, even the mach sections weren't anywhere near as bad as they're made out to be. But Heroes, holy fucking shit. I was afraid of doing anything near any sort of ledge for fear of sliding over it and losing a precious life. I even somehow ended up grinding so fast on one of the vine "rails" in the first jungle level that I outpaced the rate it was growing at and slid off to my death. I will never understand how absolutely nobody complains about that game, it's so much worse in every way.

"3d sonic sucks" is a meme. In reality the games are a mixed bag

You didn't switch to the two slower characters?
Like it tells you in the first stage?

you get to bring friends

Hey did they ever bring back the old dough recipe for digiorno?
I haven't had that kind of pizza since like 2003

You know, this is what really makes it beautiful. One professional shitposter is all well and good, but camaraderie of professional shitposters is truly a little wonder of the modern age.

Is this how far we've come? People will claim the garbage Sonic games are actually pretty good just to spite SJWs?
Sonic has always been awful in 3D, and was only decent in 2D.

Are you referring to the ledge comment? Because even as Knuckles/Omega, you slide like hell every time you attack, attacking at the wrong angle results in weird interactions where you wrap around the enemy and potentially slingshot over the ledge or end up behind them, then knocked back over the ledge from their attack. Yes, I switched very often and just about always used the proper character according to the signs. I hope you're not talking about the outpacing the rail complaint, because I'm pretty sure the game advises you to use a speed character on those.

Sonic Generations is alright. I hated all other 3D Sonic games I've played.

Who are you quoting?

Don't know actually, I prefer the personal pies

Same dough recipe probably, around 2003 they changed up a bit, less salt or something. Not so good anymore.

HERE I CUM, ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

One thing I tell people: "Does it have awesome music but mediocre gameplay? You're probably playing a Sega game." IMO this generally works for anything during and after Dreamcast.

I beg to differ. Most levels in Sonic Adventure 1 were incredibly solid.

SA2, however, can be a real slog with the knuckles and rouge levels

Better version.

No Satan, they are just saying that SJWs are somehow worse than 3D Sonic games.

Only crap games I've played for Sonic were spinoffs or lesser-known ones like that Master System one with Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Blast I think it was called, though Heroes wasn't really too great. Everything else is either unpolished, plain unfinished or has its ups and downs.

This. Only alright 3D games are Adventure 1 (at most levels) and Generations.

GAY
A
Y

Sega needs to bring back 2d Sonic like Nintendo brought back Donkey Kong Country.

Two games I want to see more than anything is another 2d Metroid and another 2d Sonic.

They already did.
they were shit.

What I've played of episode 2 was pretty good though the first one dropped the fucking ball

Episode 2 was pretty mediocre and forgettable. The games are still nostalgic cash grabs rather than an actual sonic 4 people were asking for.

Yeah, it's ridiculous the kind of crap Sonic gets for having just a few mediocre games and the people trying to defend Mighty Number Scam should be ashamed of themselves. SEGA can still make a decent Sonic game when it can muster up the talent, even if they never match the glory of Sonic's golden era, and at least with the bad ones, SEGA didn't con their fans out 4 million dollars before they used only like 800k of it to actually make the game they promised while using the rest for new staplers at the SEGA studio

meme

How about the fact that MN9 was crowdfunded by complete idiots?

There's a major difference between a company using their own investment money to make shit games and a company begging the public to give them the money to make a shit game.

I unironicly like the Knuckles raps. I also love SA1 despite acknowledging that it's a pretty bad game.
Big the Cat is my favourite sonic character

What hair product is she using?

Whatever product other RPG heroes on the run from society or generally wandering about use.

Nah, different hair products work differently. You can get Goku's hair with just a ton of gel, but Lightning seems like a different case.

What about Shadow the Hedgehog? That game has a shit OST, it's too fucking edgy.

But SA2 had the Chao Garden. I would have bought the game if that had been the only feature, to be honest.

Blaze is not for sexual

I preferred Rouge's r&b music more

We Rouge now?

Yes

Stop making me consider starting a bat tits folder.

Oh my fuck…

The main problem with Sonic is not because, according to these "journalists", most of Sonic's games are pure shit because because he isn't Nintendo. It's because most of his games from the most meh to their worst gives off the reaction "If they added X, this would've really stood out besides being high quality!" Why do you think there are so many 06 defenders? Because 06 sounded like a good idea if you took out most of the bad writing and refined the gameplay. Probably not a magnum opus but still a game worth checking out. This is why "Sonic is the worst video game character" spiel pisses me off. The gaming media are more welcoming to crap that literally don't give a shit and doesn't really give something to offer like nostalgia bait, yet they're so anal about this guy? Why?

Oh it could be that anons have different opinions from what the majority thinks

Maybe it's because Sega tries to do different stuff with "mainline" Sonic games. Mario by and large has been exactly the same goddamn thing since SMB on the NES, save for Mario 64 which despite being the first 3D Mario game was really good (and opened up the field for other 3D Marios like Sunshine and Galaxy).

At least Sega spent their own money and not other people's

I mean, it's always been platforming, but that's disingenuous at best.

Sure, there have been a few games that are the same, mostly the New Super Mario Bros X., but Mario does change the formula in every major outing. The changes are rarely as extreme as in Werehog, but most of the differences in Sonic games aren't as extreme either.

Hell, even Shadow the Hedgehog has most of the same mechanics from SA 2, but with the addition of guns and vehicles.

Did you see the one where Razer shat on MN9 with sonic?

I don't play jap/console games but I've seen Megaman mentioned on Holla Forums for years and may as well ask now, what kind of games are they and what's their general deal? Because Holla Forums's peasant population apparently holds them in very high regard.

You must not play any games to not know about Mega Man.

I don't play jap/console games so why would I know about it? That's why I'm asking, what's it about.

Google it.

That's a shitty excuse for not knowing about Mega Man. You might as well ask what Street Fighter is or who Sonic is. Are you like 5 years old?

Sure is summer in here. Gotta love the shitloads of reddit fags and underage posters

Cute.

Megaman is from an era before PC gaming existed. Lurk before you post, newfag.

Emulate them.

this doesn't even deserve a bait image. 0/10 apply yourself.

Actually it was around when PC gaming existed

Of we don't talk about Mega Man on PC, especially those early games

That's the thing, how the fuck is lurking going to solve not knowing one of the most iconic game series of all time. My mother isn't even a gamer and she knows what megaman is.

When will Bethesda buy the Mega Man license, Todd?

Not interested in actually playing japcrap, just curious what it is. But I guess if everyone would rather be triggered over not everyone being a peasant than take ten seconds to say what genre it is and its basic premise, I won't know. Oh well.

-1/10 see me after class

There's no fucking way.

I will state that computer gaming when Mega Man debuted is a lot different than the modern way.

This classic arrived on shelves a few months prior to the Japanese launch of Mega Man 1

I know it existed, but I don't really consider it a contender for the market because everything on it was pretty shit due to limitations and expense. Anything before Wolfenstein isn't worth delving into, in my opinion.

That was directed more at the "peasants" comment than anything. It reeks of Reddit Mustard Race.

I dunno but I find it funny they get so anal about Sonic and yet when they see something like Gone Homo, Last of Us, Uncharted, etc. they'll rush to defend and say "You just don't like it because you're X, 2deep4u, etc."

Here's a (You), even though you don't deserve it

Since you're a proclaimed mustardrace fag and too lazy to do any research about an iconic franchise everyone and their mom knows about, start playing the original games that were on DOS, Commodore, and other old computers

Has anyone else tried the Sonic World fan remake?

sonicworldfangame.com/downloads/

It even has chao breeding, I'm just waiting for controller support cause the keyboard controls suck ass.

Pretty sure there's some 30+ Euro guy you just pissed off with that remark.

I dunno, my first system was an NES in the late 80s and I was very late getting into the PC gaming scene

fuck you too buddy

So where do they come from
I mean its not like this place has done anything big recently like GG, 4U9525, or Trump, sure there was Brexit but still

This triggers me so much about Sonic. If Sega just tried a tiny bit more, Sonic could be great. They just don't fucking bother. As shown by the fact we still don't have a new game with a Chao garden.

Then again maybe I'm just a faggot. I tend to like the Sonic games people hate. I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog, and the two Riders games.

Because I'm a very patient man.

Jesus Christ what an enormous, insufferable fucking faggot

Where are you from
I need to know

No school + no obligations = all the time for underage shitposting

Sonic games used to be phenomenal, now they're either shit or mediocre. That's why they make everyone angry. The potential is there and they squander it again and again.

Every time an old game gets rebooted and it doesn't live up to expectations, there's always one guy like you trying to convince everyone that it isn't a bad game. You're not necessarily wrong, but you miss the point. You say "if it wasn't called Sonic you'd probably like it," when the reality is "if it wasn't called Sonic nobody would care about this crap."

I don't know user, colors and generations were great, unleashed was half decent, lost world was mediocre and those two kart racing games are good ass games.
Also, i have noticed A LOT of people lately going around talking shit about the adventure games, saying how they were never good and are in fact garbage, i'll go out on a limb and assume that some le epic youtuber made a video about them recently shitting on them furiously and now all the twelve year old redditors are eating that shit up and spreading it around like gospel?
I'll go out on a limb even further and assume that Faggotraptor is the youtuber in question.

tried lost world recently, it was a good enough game. I can see people getting autistic over there needing to be a run button though.

yeah, i noticed people as of late have been absolutely shitting on adventure. wasn't faggotraptor this time, recently checked his youtube and gamegrumps, isnt shit about sonic anywhere.

This.

Except he's not defending everything Sonic does dumbass.

Rouge's music is very underrated. Great music to chill out to.

Wow.

I'd even say consoles weren't worthwhile before the NES- you'd want to head to an arcade instead of investing in a slow, bland, and boring Commodore or Atari. It cost less AND it was a more social event.

Oregon Trial II is so much better, though.

I'd say it was Ego. They actually did a playthrough of Adventure a while ago on GG. Faggotraptor has a thing against Sonic, and that playthrough was his attempt at "proof":
It was viewed a lot because GG fans love Sonic playthroughs, so Ego "Don't Pray the Ayy Away" Raptor is likely to blame.

so then what, its just a bunch of autistic kids/gamegrump fans saying this shit then? It's nothing to care for in that case.

EgoRaptor is REALLY bad at games. Like, shockingly bad. Even games he's played before. It's like watching a toddler try to play games for the first time.

You wouldn't expect them to be because the last time Sega copied a Mario spinoff, it didn't go so well.

As long as it builds a false narrative, it is.

Because a dreamcast game from 1999 is the epitome of top notch graphics.

Which one?

okay.

i should probably note know, i think most of the internet that isnt underage already understands that arin is a massive cuck and general faggot, so his opinion doesn't mean shit.

I couldn't watch episodes of games I'd played because I'd cringe too hard. The channel's in a really sad state now.

Arin can't comprehend depth/height in 3d video games. He also can't orientate himself in the game world. Probably due to low IQ.
Here's the video of him being DSP 2.0

FUCK i love this video so much.

Sonic is really inconsistent. To the uninitiated, today, I'd recommend Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations. Everything else is not worth it, ranging from good-but-not-great to shit.

Rush games were pretty good handheld titles.

Used to be huge Sonic 1,2,3 & Knucles fan as a kid (if were better internet I would become sonicfag/furry or something like that for sure). But I played all those games few years ago and they totally lost appeal to me. Now games like Hard Corps, Shinobi 3 and Gunstar Heroes feel much better. Shinobo 3 is god tier.

I already want to shut this off less than 30 seconds in. I've never watched Game Grumps before. People like them? They might actually be the most annoying people on Youtube, if this is any indication.

Is he ever going to finish that?

I haven't really enjoyed a Sonic game since Adventure 2, but I certainly enjoy the antics of the guy running the twitter account.

Either way, 06 main problem is that it was rushed. It could be way better if they didn't release it in unfinished state, the same can be said about ton of their 3D Sonic games. Too bad it took over one decade for SEGA to learn their lesson, but at least next game from Sonic Team won't be rushed. I believe they want to release their anniversary game in 2017.

The guy behind Sonic account recently gave nice interview, by the way. SEGA are lucky to have this guy, he definitely saved Sonic.

archive.is/M1tO9

These were supposed to be mobile games, but then someone from SoA said that he wanted Sonic 4 and genius from SoJ decided to make this mobile garbage Sonic 4 and put them on home platforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbs56Hu-bd0

This is actually incredibly misleading and really retarded.

Vid related.

"Maybe we should start an internet petition"

See, that why I like this show, not afraid to take the piss out of itself. Maybe if sonic games followed that a bit more people wouldn– HA, no… couldn't finish that sentence with a straight face.

Game Grumps is targeted towards the 'youth' market, that 9-13 year old range of people who think Minecraft is fun.

What's the pizza supposed to be¿

Explosions

I was pretty underwhelmed by colors to be honest. I'd also recommend Sonic Advance but it could just be nostalgia talking.

I have friends - late 20s, early 30s - that actually enjoy game grumps, jontron, etc. Personally I can't fucking stand them because of the constant YELLING.

you sure about that?

Sonic R music is top tier.

Are you trying to imply that Sonic R doesn't have an amazing soundtrack?

Yes bumbo, can you tell me why your skin isn't black but diseased penis purple?

I'm not watching all that shit just to see someone fuck up, call me when there's a compilation reel.

I WILL FIGHT YOU

But that's COMEDY user, is the NONSTOP COMEDY too much fun for you?

I'd argue that Sonic R's a good gameplay, the massive flaw it has is the lack of stages, even if they're decently big with a ton of paths and exploration (which is interesting for a racing game), most people that complain about the controls suck shit at the game, the way it works is simple when you consider they were trying to replicate analog movement on a controller with only digital inputs. The D-pad turns your character slowly, the triggers turn your character at a medium pace in the direction of the trigger you pressed and here's the part most people don't realize, holding the same direction on both the d-pad and triggers makes you turn the fastest, allowing you to drift around corners with ease.
Also the music's god-tier, fuck you.

Fuck, I meant it's a good game

I literally thought I was the only person who ever owned/played this game.

Man, I played the shit out of Sonic R as a child. Watching it the current year is pretty painful when I recall how much I liked it back then.

jej

That is the compilation reel

Yeah Sonic games never caused any systems to be bricked or have it's installer be detected as malware by anti-virus software.

Funny how the Mighty No. SJW niggers fail to mention that.

you got some source for that claim?

Jesus fucking christ.

it takes until the end of the game for him to fully figure out how to correctly use a grappling hook.

checked

Look, Satan, it's actually possible for people to like things and not be a hivemind.

Sonic often times does average or above average.

I deeply enjoy Sonic 1,2,3&K, Adventure 1,2, and Unleashed (ps360), colors, and especially Generations.

Hell, Sonic 4 Episode 2 is still quite enjoyable despite it's flaws.

Most of the time ,the games are enjoyable, but may not warrant a second runthrough.

Heroes was dull as fuck and a pain in the ass that recycled the same stages over and over again, but had you doing some stupid task half the time (blow out all the candles in the haunted house will forever haunt my dreams).

Hell, I even enjoyed Shadow the hedgehog and loved playing through it time and again despite it's glitches. Every playthrough felt satisfying and almost like a create-your-own-story.

Rouge's music was pretty fucking comfy and made the scavenger hunt a lot less frustrating.

FUCK

Sonic is a game that forgot its main thing after the third game that was its semi realistic pinball physics.
Its like if capcom decided to ditch the level select and weapon system on megaman 4 "to streamline and tell a better story" and never ever went back to it.

Post it

nichegamer.com/2016/06/21/mighty-no-9-owners-unhappy-performance-issues-console-bricking-bugs/

If it isn't bricking systems, it's causing them to crash.

Archive: archive.is/GOFpv

Avast detecting it as malware:

tweetsave.com/somecallmejon/status/745151893282787330

Sonic Rush and the Advance games were the shit.

I love Sonic Unleashed. Fuck you, the hub worlds were great and the Werehog was just weird. It's just like any other action games but overall not bad.

What a faggot

would you be horrified if I told you tons of posters here think there was a Game Grumps "golden age"?

What the fuck is wrong with you

Nigger, Sonics 1 and 2 on GameGear and Master System were fucking fun games

1, 2 and Chaos are good. Grab an emulator and try them.

Shit yeah, Chaos as well.
Was Triple Trouble any good? I think that was the only one I never played.

I remember four of five years back when Holla Forums used to have a constant Game Grumps thread up and I was baffled as to why anybody gave a fuck about some ecelebs playing games.

it's because those were middle schoolers who, by the way, are in college now.

You mean high school. And Gay Humps didn't start until 2013 or so. Four years ago we all thought Egocucktor was based when fucked with everyone on the Tester.

I-I guess? Assuming they were in 8th grade, and we're going for 5 years. Still, they've only barely started college.

Shit, was it that recent? Feels like ages ago. I could have sworn the Tester was post-grumps.
Well, I never cared about the guy regardless.

It's obviously a flat iron then a blowout.

If it was one of the most iconic game series of all time it wouldn't be next to dead user.

Megaman might not be obscure, but it hasn't broken into that level of popularity where people who don't play vidya have even heard of it. I would expect the typical normalfag to have heard of Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Halo or Call of Duty. But I imagine I would get some blank stares if I mention Megaman. Yes your mother has heard of it, but I'm guessing she only knows of it from you.

How do you unlock the bonus costumes?

Just a minor correction but…
The SMB 2 we know and love today was actually another game (Doki Doki Panic) entirely, with the cast replaced by Mario characters.

That said, the original SMB 2, aka The Lost Levels, basically amounted to SMB: Git Gud Edition.

I don't know about a golden age but it certainly had a less shit age, most of the Jontron episodes are fairly enjoyable since Jon actually knew how to play games and would call Ego out on all his bullshit.

Neat

As shit as some Sonic games have been at least Sega never swindled people to make their shitty games. (In fact SJW friendly Gearbox swindled Sega out of money with that shitty Aliens game). Game journos should once again go fuck themselves.

Sonic Team did manage to hemorrhage 90% of its original developers by the time Adventure came out. Splitting the team in half after the original came out probably didn't help either, but it did give us Sonic CD.

More like the Dark Souls of Mario Bros, amirite?

i still watch it
what upsets me the most is they'll take a break from a long series like ocarina of time and play something like mad dog mccree
they're both having fun, Arin isn't total garbage, and all the fans want is for ocarina to come back so they can get mad that arin is terrible at something again

Even the worst Sonic game is better than Mighty 4 Million Dollars.

backers.

Sonic's twitter is the only good thing about sonic these days

Mighty No 9 is shit, but nobody can take this title from Spore.

Golden axe theme got a pretty sweet remix in sonic all star racing.

Calling it disappointing is implying that anyone who wasn't retarded had any expectations for it in the first place

There's a lot of good remixes in that game.

Holy shit, this is ridiculous.

Aw fuck that's hot.

Well, it looks like functional gameplay I suppose. Like placeholder stuff during a beta.

I knew this shit was doomed when I heard about the female Mighty on ScrewAttack. The commenters and the report itself made me realize how moronic the gaming community had become. Most self-absorbed and pretentious you can think of under one roof. Unsubscribed soon after too.

MN9 is a kusoge of 250000$ and ConMan wanted to make a company with the money of those idiots that dont jump ship with the existence of that Dina whore comunity manager.
Also all the drawings desings of the robots and the rest was flat to be there in the final product . Those polls were rigged

They even had Rob Schneider on one of their shows once with his wife I think.

Then you've got that trigger grumps blog which just tells you the kind of people that watch their stuff.

Also, they had that really cringey crunchyroll ad. I know it was suppose to be on purpose but it doesn't negate how you're shilling sponsorship like a ironic hipster.

BIG FAT BAT TATS

Add Sonic CD or Sonic 1 (player's choice), note that SA and SA2:B are interchangeable, and add any one of the Sonic Advance games and your list is just fine.

look, i aint no furry but i admit that once in while i like masturbating to Rouge.
shes undoubtedly the sexiest sonic girl.

Also, Sonic games arent all too good, last good game we got was Generations but as said, Inafune took the backers money not once but three times, cut promised content and delivered a mediocre product, say anything you want but at least Sega uses their money to finance underwhelming Sonic games.

I like Amy more

you could have spoilered that at least.

Sonic characters are not for sexual. Except that first one you posted. that one is definitely for sexual.

Humanized Rouge is best Rouge, i agree.

Why, do nipples trigger you?

cuz we're in a sfw board.

Dubs checked, GET READY!

Actually, all the costumes were modded back in on the recent port.

That reminds me of AVGN's C64 review. James is breddy cool guy, but fuck him for bullshitting half that review

Meant to reply to

This is why people hate Sonic fans. By regular game standards, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Colors, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Heroes were all pretty terrible.

I come into this thread.
First I see Arin ruining my nastolgia with his retardation.
Then some autists go full deviantart.
Now I ask myself.
Why?

A game that is half great can't be terrible.

Are you really serious?

Unleashed is a literal GoW clone down to the experience menu. It's definitely not what I wanted out of a Sonic game. The Day stages are pretty alright though. Medal system is worse than just progressing through stages a la SA or SA2. Also fix the load times. They're not 06 bad, but they interrupt the flow.

Don't forget to Kickstarter the next piece of shit.

It's the future!

Not very long ago, people began to monetize shitposting. Now, they've begun to weaponize it.

[spoiler]does anyone know if Australia banned megaman? That could explain alot[/pspoiler]

end my life.

Yno

Lurk another year or so, thanks.

alright, now answer the question you cheeky nigger.

No. Why would they?

Don't halfchan spoilers work? I recall them being listed as an alternative to ** when formatting images were being passed around around the first Gamergate exodus.

Hey, you tell me

Do they now? I know they didn't work at some point.

Well I'll be.

Might as well test it. I always just use the keybinds anyway.

Neat.

According to you, Megaman X7 or Hotel Mario would've tarnished each of their respective franchises like how anal the media went over Lost World.

Seriously compare the reviews for the Adventure games before and after they moved multiplatform.

They have for a long time now, it's the only way to make spoilers within spoilers

Sonic Heroes was in fact a neat game, and it was only the ps2 version that was horrifically buggy because sony had sega remake the entire game for the ps2 with the engine of their choice, and if they refused they were told they can forget ever releasing another one of their games on the playstation console.
Either go with the gamecube/pc version or fuck off.

wew

I don't like rap either, but the one exception is the knuckles raps

Here's your fix my man

Really went to shit after Jon left, a damn shame

$4.000.000 of special effects and quality assurance

good game, I don't see the issue

also good.

half of it is good, the other half is mediocre. Averages at 6/10, decent game.

alright I'll give you that one.

nigger what the fuck are you smoking? Colors was a cool game.

edgy but not awful. Just mediocre.

never played it, but I've never heard anything too offensive about it

Sonic's overall quality has been all over the place, but the consensus among anons is that most sonic games are decent, with a few bad apples ruining the reputation.

I'd also like to add that most of the 'sonic sucks' business is cancerous shit from halfchan. The series has never been my favorite, but I always thought it got unfairly shit on by tryhard memers.

there used to be a TIHYDP OoT as well but no matter where I look I can't find it. he played even worse

I remember that one.
It made me physically ill watching it, and like an user itt said, THIS GUY sees himself as a master gameplay design critic despite being a literal retard.

The special stages have the most dysfunctional controls I've ever seen and you're required to do them for final story (along with grinding a stage to play them if you fuck up). Also required for final story is beating the same stages 4 times with 4 different teams, first 3 are normal/hard/easy while the fourth is missions (like the alt paths in Shadow the Hedgehog but worse). Like other 3D Sonics the voicing and physics are wonky.

two dollars says korean

Inafune please.

I would honestly agree, and that is coming from a Nintoddler who didn't even grow up on the best games and had the HATE SONIC propaganda blared at me without even knowing Sega existed.

I will say that SA and SA2 are not flawless, but that people get WAAAY too hanged up on the obvious flaws even when they aren't that bad, yeah, Big the Cat wasn't the best thing ever, and Tails/Eggman gameplay/stages were shit, but i played worse games, and the good parts are really good.

I mean, they are no SANIC FREE AN KNACKLES, but if you grab something from a bargain bin at random you will probably get something worse.

And i would say that that as bad as BOOM was, it wasn't a 06 and we got a comfy cartoon out of it (and a dank twitter shitposter), which is more then MN9 can say.

So Sonic can keep throwing rocks since he is more like one foot in the glasshouse and one foot out of it.

The thing is when Sonic Adventure 2 first came out on Dreamcast, I remember a lot of people loving that game, then all of a sudden, I guess the autism of Sonic fans on the internet made people turn on it

I'm going to be honest, that doesn't look terrible, neither does the rest of the footage I saw.. but it doesn't look like it's up to par with Megaman and it doesn't look like it even comes close to the Zero games. I wonder if people are exaggerating the hate a bit for this one. Still, the whole time I was watching that I was just thinking about how much better it would be to play Megaman ZX.

Exaggerated hate is a given given how badly they actively pissed people off though, and blew up the scope of the "project" and the amount of money available.

True, thought that falls more on comcept than the game.. still, it shouldn't be ignored.

I almost wonder if Inafune just pocketed the extra money and kept all development costs at a minimal… then there's the whole drama with backers still not getting their games though reviewers for them day 1… oh, and Dina.

though reviewers got them*

Bleh, haven't had my coffee yet.

Complete all missions with that character at A rank.

Holy fuck, yes.

jesus christ no

preserved, but my webm fu is shit.

I don't get it.

Lurk more

nigga i'll fight you

Female autists are an odd enigma.

It's because all of sonic's genuinely bad games are all recent ones. Those hipsters only started hearing about Sonic when it's most recent games were shit.

Would anyone believe me if I said I got Mike Pollock to sign a picture of a Big and Eggman yaoi picture?

I heard he is chill as fuck, so i believe you.

Post the timestamped picture of if and then ill believe you.

I don't know where the original is, I hope it wasn't thrown out by mistake when cleaning, but I did manage to scan it when I got back. Also including a bonus pic signed by Jun Senoue.

Speaking of Sonic, I've been considering getting the Humble Bundle. After reading a bit, I found this:
Do I have to pay 10$ to get all the games or 10$*[1/(1-taxes and fees)]?

Interesting.

Even took some pictures with a few cosplayers and Iizuka himself.

thats more like it

The problem is, Mario builds on its prior entries; Doki Doki Panic in whatever form was a good game and a clear influence on later Mario games.

Sonic on the other hand has been basically a series of overreactions to the mistakes of the last game since it started being in 3D. Every modern Sonic game keeps being bad in DIFFERENT ways, and fail to establish a core gameplay that's actually fun and intuitive rather than handling like a shopping trolley.