Goddammit I am so fucking pissed at bethesda

Goddammit I am so fucking pissed at bethesda

Fuck you Todd, I wanted to pirate new Doom but you put fucking Denuvo on it, you treasonous piece of shit

And fuck you 3DM for not cracking new games what the fuck man

Holy fuck I cannot believe its been a month and there is still no crack for DOOM

Fuck you Bethesda

Other urls found in this thread:

rgmechanics.ru/load/igry_na_rs/action/doom_rus_eng_multi10_steam_rip/27-1-0-1299
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice dubs thread OP

Why don't you BUY it?

Topkek. Get fucked you parasitic piratefag

Check my single fam

Why dont you get a fucking job you lazy fuck so you can afford the game

Boy, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory hasn't seen a crack for a whole year. Go to bed.

come on op

Don't make any more threads.

even i can't blame the toddster for that

Todd is the hero we needed all along, sabotaging bad games behind the scenes. Hope truly does ride alone and in a booster seat.

FUCK YOU STOREKEEP
I WANTED TO STEAL THAT SHIT BUT YOU PUT A LOCK ON YOUR DOOR YOU TREASONOUS PIECE OF SHIT

Funny shit that you can actually pirate it with steam emulator.
Here's how in russian:
rgmechanics.ru/load/igry_na_rs/action/doom_rus_eng_multi10_steam_rip/27-1-0-1299

Preparation for offline activation:
1. Download Steam-Rip games torrents for download at the bottom
2. Close the main steam (if open). Create a folder at least where offline_steam
3. Go to the folder with the main incentive, copy steam.exe in offline_steam folder We run and wait until you hit it and decompress. Steam opens the window closes.
4. steamapps go in and create a common folder, to throw the game
5. Together with Steam Steam Rip is a folder, all the contents of throw in offline_steam
6. Downloading TeamViewer, you need to call the ID (9 digits)
7. All the check and write to the admin group.
ACTIVATION FREE !!!
Addition: If you do not use Steam, install, and start over from step 4. If you do not plan to activate many games, we throw everything into one folder common Register an account on Steam do not need.

You're retarded, OP
kill yourself

Why would you want to play AAA trash? You reaction image is how I feel for a casual shithead liek you being on this board.

Go shit up 4chan.

Good single

Wait what

Just buy it, you double nigger.

You're not fooling anyone, shill

I want this meme to die. Doom 4 was made by id, it was published by bethesda.
also
3DM isn't cracking denuvo because there isn't a worthy game to crack yet

Kek

??!?

The shit part of DOOMed is the multiplayer, the single player is really good and only second to Doom 2, it definitely blows Doom 3 out of the fucking water. But of course none of the retarded contrarians here will know this since they haven't even played the fucking game and are just jumping the bandwagon

Out Bethdrone, out!

How about you just play the demo, realise it's shit and move on.

The game is nothing like a DOOM game and plays liek COD.

I don't think RG Mechanics usually posts botnet so this TeamViewer thing seems really fishy…

I know who that is.
A pirate girl from the second (I think) season of Wakfu.
Post more.

Is Denuvo the final blow to the video game industry? Now that games will be unpiratable, only triple AA normalfag cash buster games will appear, inovation will never again be an important thing.

No it plays like Serious Sam Before First Encounter

How do they play the same things over and over?

It requires you to cooperate with another russian and trust him. Basically you need to click at their advertisements and play a browser mmo game and grind up to 15 level, then you get to ivan, mail him your ip, screenshot of your 15 level record in that browser mmo, and moscow time when you received an email about activating that mmo.

After that ivan activates your doom (or any other denuvo game such as Just Cause 3 or Hitman).

There are thousand comments saying this method works.

I dont know but they do, see , call of duty 37 and its 200 clones.

I left the folder on my PC
Have this tough

Pizdets.

The age of piracy is over. Time to buy your games like normal people now.

Or, not buy any games at all and play the old ones.

Its actually a new age when you don't even play shit games. You leave them without forming any good opinion on them and shitting on the developer.

nothing is impossible to crack, every software has a weak spot.
However, the time and energy needed to crack isn't always worth it.
also, czech em

I buy games but I refuse to pay for games with fucking double DRM. go fuck yourself jews, i'll work on my 300 game backlog instead

Thanks for the explanation, fellow russian/russian speaking folk

I only buy physical games now. Just yesterday i got a boxed copy of stalker soc and sw battlefront 2. Only cost 8 dollars. And they can never be taken away by valve.

I'm willing to bet in a few years hackers will force pirates to download a bitcoin miner linking to their account just to crack a game.
This is the future you chose.

Wrong.

XD

Your dad was right. Stop playing video games and go get a job, you useless piece of shit.

It'll be on sale for $7.99 in like 5 months.
And even then you can afford not playing it for your SSD getting fucked. It's slightly above average.

There's loads of games with embedded miners already ON TPB and other Popular torrent beds

Nigga please

I have 3. I prefer playing bigger games off an SSD though.

Which ones? The only one I know of is a Samurai Warriors 2 PC torrent.

They usually have less seeders after people catch on to the bigger filesize.

You do all realize that this just a false flag, done by one of those "You only hate it because you can't pirate it!" fags, right?

You can pirate Serious Sam, and it's a better experience anyway. But only niggers would steal from those based Slavs at Croteam.

Denuvo developers need to remind people they exist.

Cry more OP
I got the game for free

Acceptable.
Kill yourself.

Now

Now damnit

The pirates are extremely salty ever since Denuvo came.

why

Todd is the head of Bethesda Game Studios, not Bethesda Softworks as a whole. So if it's not related to The Elder Scrolls or Fallout, it has nothing to do with him.

maybe you should try getting a job

An slav goblin?

Fuck it, I'm gonna try it. Wish me luck.

Denuvo clearly pays the cracker teams to not crack their games, that way they can keep selling their bloatware to the publishers

It's a reversal if you parasite the parasite.

better analogy is "fuck you billy i wanted to copy your schoolwork but you put a lock on your binder"

Man, Billy is an ass.

Why would you want to play the new Doom? Seems like Todd did you a favor.

billy merely noticed a market for people wanting test answers and did his best to protect his assets. but there's a limit to what he can do if someone else buys the test answers and starts handing out their own free copies

Nothing of value was lost, summer child.

shit thread.

what is that?

New DOOM is the best DOOM so far though, the people whining about it here have clearly not played

This is your punishment. Accept it.

Go back to cuckchan

Get a job you lazy faggot

Why?

A splinter

Are we being raided?
Or is OP using proxies?

"i totally wouldn't play these games if i couldn't pirate them, i don't really care about gaming these days it's a fucking dying market and i hope it crashes"

t. Holla Forumsirgin

I wanted to play nuDoom but there's no crack. So I'm just not playing it.

OP if you're so desperate for the game you might just have to admit you fell for the hype and want to buy it.

I played the fucking demo and the multiplayer beta, and the game was dogshit.

And I have never played Doom before.

It will be cracked eventually all Denuvo does is delay the cracking for a few months while the game gets its early sales. Piracy is still viable it just means pirates have to wait while paying players get to play instantly.

And you'd do all of this… for DOOD?

If you really hate yourself that much just play the 36 dollars.