ANONS WHO REDPILL ON REDDIT

SOMEBODY MAY STALK YOU

I know many of us are fighting the good fight on reddit, trying to spread our redpill knowledge to normies. While checking out some usernames I found out that somebody is archiving (mainly) single comments on reddit that are kike related. Dissing israel, naming the jew, debunking the holohoax etc. Most archives are created within 24 hours of the post but I found some that archived 9 month old posts. To check if someone archived your posts go to archive.is and search for "yourRedditName comments on". You might need to add reddit.com if your username is a common word.

Example:
https:// archive.is/search/?q=cuckname+comments+on

Examples of archived posts:
https:// archive.fo/nUHTw
https:// archive.is/vwE7k
https:// archive.fo/aoFp7
https:// archive.fo/20150612213533/np.reddit.com/r/CoonTown/comments/2ykckb/you_guys_are_in_trouble/cpaem2i?limit=500
https:// archive.fo/WrXJu

My guess is, that the people that archive your posts are also trying to dox you. The archive part is to save any incriminating posts. Bear that in mind and keep OpSec or even better sprinkle in some info that leads to anther person. As it's always kike related I'd suggest some pro palestinian commie.

Also anyone who posts "reddit reeeeeeee" is a likely a shill that want's us to be contained here. Remember Holla Forums is the armory, reddit, tumblr, disqus etc. are the battlefield.

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656
archive.is/1QvUC
youtube.com/watch?v=5cDLZqe735k
archive.fo/172rS#selection-249.14-249.125
archive.is/4l2ei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People need to see this, we must secure our anonimity on the net. Don't let yourselves get doxxed

cheers user, will give it a look. no chance of a dox but interesting to see the backworkings of (((them)))

the fuck is archive.fo?

well .is is Israel
so .fo is most likely fraternal order or some fucked up shit like that.

I guess a domain alias. .fo links pop up in the .is search results.

.is is Iceland. .il is israel. Do you really think we would use an israeli archive service?

everyone point and laugh at this retard

bump

thank you for the incredibly important reddit update moshe! now back to chaim with the weather.

Not just reddit but also voat. So check also your voat username (which is of course completely different from your reddit username)

https:// archive.is/OgwUe
https:// archive.is/VwuI4
https:// archive.is/HamST

what's your point OP?

There, you're untouchable

Hello newfriend. $0.10 has been added to your account.

Hmm
Fuck off.

all the same to you, TORpedo.

You don't even care. Do you?

Saying use opsec is good and all. But,
Is such a weak unproductive idea.

Holla Forums is truly turning to shit. Letting r/thedonald faggots in was a mistake.

Nobody's been archiving mine, and I'm a v famus leddit racist who operates one of the only surviving major Holla Forums safehouses. I'm honestly disappointed.

This (pic related), and Checked

Also… "reddit reeeeeeee"

WHY?
2D SHITSKIN IS STILL SHITSKIN
FUKING KILL YOURSELF, KIKE

>>>/reddit/

You'd like that, Shlomo, wouldn't you? Not gonna happen.

I have three accounts with about the equal amount of shitposting. Only one is in the archive with 8 posts. All posts are jew related. Not one post about niggers or sandniggers.

Take your own advise pal

Has to be trolling. One can only hope.

It's getting harder and harder to tell these days.

You where saying?

Good find OP. The amount of desperate shilling in this thread tells me you're on to something.

That's how we know you're not from here

If you've followed basic opsec then no one will care.

Also whomever is archiving this shit is an obvious plebbitor due to "obeying" their retarded np bullshit. So they'll never succeed anyway because they're too retarded.

sounds delicious fam
………what even.
anyway lol
huh, is it mostly our brownie division from /mlp/ that's getting hit?

What the fuck is that first one even about.

wait, and furries? (I'm presuming)

goddammit I think I know exactly what's going on now
That's when that qu fucker started his #AltFurry bullshit for GG on twatter. Some JIDF furfag must have got triggered and is wasting his time documenting this all trying to nail the "alt-furries" rather than proper shitposting.
Not even Ricky or Alaska are on here, despite some shitty AMAs they did. So IMO this is definitely focused on a specific group of Holla Forumsacks, with a handful accidentally caught in the dragnet.

been a long-ass time for me but is that new? I don't remember any emails sent out or verifications needed, just make the account and go. (I used someone else's email instead, lol)

Try to never give out personal details about your general daily life, because they can add up over the years and paint a bigger picture if some autist goes digging deep.

I also mean that here, and in regards to anywhere you post pictures. Your pictures will link your anonymous posts together if posted without care.

Verification emails have been around for a while, I know Reddit, GoyBook and Tumblr all require verification emails.

OK
GTFO Normie!

No one is saying to not go spread shit to other places. We are only asking you not do bring in the diversity from said places.

Keep up the good fight anons
Bump for awareness
Also remember r/cucktacoinaction is fertile ground for subtle redpilling
Obviously don't go full 14/88 but slowly draw people to us.

May? Nigger, I have like five stalkers. Grow a fucking spine.
If you can be doxxed, you DESERVE to be doxxed. Who the fuck associates ANY real information with their fucking online accounts?>>9845254
Drown yourself.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Must've started cuz of gamergay then. They never used to bother with them. I have like 10 or 11 bot accounts on there that never needed an email verification.

So what? This is concern shilling…

Really?

Oy vey! They are on to me! kek.

Looks like it is probably an automated system, user. So might not just be some redditfag after all. Could be a pretty substantial operation if they did in fact go through the trouble to automate such a system to archive all posts with the word "jew" in them from various subreddits.

I'm not 100% sure, but I base this on the fact that they seem to have archived one of my posts with the word "jewing" in the post that doesn't have anything to do with being antisemetic, unless your some type of autist who thinks using the phrase "jewing" someone as a descriptor for a duplcitous shyster using subtrefuge to commit financial faggotry, which is of course, is at least somewhat plausable as well, but I think less likely, and the system is probably in actuality an automated one.

I guess I can test it out and make a few new posts naming the jew on reddit, and a few with just the word "jew" in it as innocuously as possible, and see if all of them end up archived or just the censirious ones. That should give us a prety definitive answer on that front.

Will go ahead and do that and report back later. LMK if anyone has already tested this angle out pretty please.

Your deserve it for not being prepared.

whoa dude.

haha holy shit

https: //archive.is/search/?q=forteen88+comments+on

welp if they're only scrapping jew related shit it might be r/ antisemitismwatch or whatever the sub is called. noticed they existed a while back, haven't really looked into them too much.

The whole thing seemed to have started in June/July 2015 when CT hit 15k subscribers. This is when the archiving of single comments starts. Many archived posts from that period are from CT or r/GasTheKikes/. I don't think it's a bot. Not all my posts are archived that contain jew, kike etc. Also 2 of my accounts with similar content are not archived. There are also posts like the 2 screenshots that don't use any keywords and you have to read them to understand that they are israel critical. This leads me to believe that this is a manual process with some kind of watchlist.

Another thing I have noticed is that the newer archived posts (mid 2016-now) are often from r/conspiracy/. So there seems to be a focus on that sub.

Come join us.

reddit.com/r/europeannationalism/

Cool. Looks like you're right then given that info, probly not automated. What is CT tho?

/r/coontown. Was actually a fun place. At least while eagles was around.

coontown the successor to r/TrayvonMartin when the admins killed that one

Talks "opsec" while shilling honeypot patch.
Credible.

Nah you're a faggot and im taking your timetrip for proof of it. Go enjoy your battlefield vermin.

wew, someone's been archiving all my bad goyishness

no shit, if people aren't trying to fuck you up on reddit, you aren't even trying. I had one fag try to ruin my life because I said 'tranny'

also,
reddit reeeeeeee

Oh right, yeah. That was the beginning of the nu-Shoah on Reddit, right after FPH was killed off, when shit started getting so faggoty there that I'll even admit, I was kinda even surprised a bit at the gall of these kikes and what they were and are still able to get away with. Right when Coontown hit 30k it was BUH BYEEEE.

They were so fucking butthurt over the success of the pic related campaign, they took down like 10+ right wing subreddits, kek.

Such passive aggressive faggotry is to be expected there. I get lulzy death threats on every post. Laughing at them makes the fat, pathetic fuckers rage hard.

In the year 2017, because it is current it should be "you have such a beautiful mind, it would be a shame if something happened to it." to make an appropriate death threat

Such is internet culture. Oyy

The best thing I did was when I create social media accounts I create an entire false persona and use that person for all accounts. I'll walk you through it:

First, I go to fake name generator and use the name and city as my foundation.
www fakenamegenerator.com
So now my name is Gregory Roddy and I live in San Antonio, TX.

Now I create a Facebook account, a G-Mail account and a Twitter account using this name. But I need a picture to fit the profile. No problem, I just go to Craigslist and find a picture from Males Seeking Females in a difference city. Find one with multiple pictures uploaded, and a guy who doesn't look bald, overweight, or too much like a slob. The reason is, if you get into an argument with someone they can't attack you based on your fake looks. Pic related is the guy I chose just now.

Now I just need a job to put onto Facebook, so since I'm from San Antonio I go to Indeed and look for a decent job. I'm a dispatcher at C&J Energy Services. For extra flair you can add pictures of cars for sale from Craigslist and pretend it's your car, or pull pictures of pets off of 4chan and say it's your dog Monte or something.

See what this does, is it sets your fake account up to be doxxed. You threw out such an easy to follow trail that no one would ever think to look for the real person. If someone wants to make an issue of it, they can call C&J all day bitching about how their employee Greg is saying nasty stuff online.

not wanting to lure a stalking thing into an ambush.

I ask myself why gregory roddy has a skinny shaply face but gynecomastia that even his lose shirt couldnt conceal and juding him being a beaner phenotype his beard should be higher up around the cheeks.

I thought he kind of looked like a faggot tbh, but I didn't feel like spending 20 minutes looking for the perfect picture.

That's pretty fucking funny honestly. I love watching alt-right furries versus commie furries so amusing but I do, its like watching clowns fight, makes me laugh every time.

Na all in all this is perfect, just asking myself how you can have bitchtits with a face like that.
A face of an angle but a lady in the shirt.

It works pretty well for me. It looks a lot better than using a Pepe picture for your avatar and gives off the impressions that you're not afraid to put your face out there. It's also amusing because it gives liberals the smug satisfaction when they think they've found you when you pretty much doxxed yourself and told them. Just don't talk about shit that irl you would know, don't talk about current events happening in your irl city, and make sure that if anyone else uses your computer they don't find your account because they'll think you're a total weirdo.

I'd like to be able to see IP address hits on some docs/pictures that some doxxer can easily go to via hints I could leave in my bio
is there an easy way to do that without having to set up my own website?
I could even spend an hour setting up a fake blog page, but which blog/tumblr/whatever sites would allow me to see the pings in real time?

When something is on the internet it's forever, who knew?
now fuck off back to reddit

Create a linkedin page. If the other person is logged into his/her linkedin account you see their name when they visit your profile.

Not critizing that, i made a grill profile 10years ago and send betas or idiots around on certain locations. And i m not american i talk about politics as i see that fit in my city, usually it depends on the people you are talking to.
And if given the hypothetical case that liberals/antifa would be openly attacking me, which is extremely unlikely i would summon a "taskforce" really quickly.

ok, ty, good to know
but seeing IPs directly, is it possible anywhere?

That's not a bad idea about the girl. If you still choose to go with the male identity and you want to get friends on Facebook to make yourself look more legit, play those stupid games on Facebook. It attracts friends like flies. That's if you feel like doing all that. I just have my Facebook set to private but it shows my employment and pictures. I also used a different picture of the same guy to make it look more legit.

Getting the IP requires you to have access to the html code of the page. If you can inject your own javascript code you can capture the IP address using the userinfo.io library.

How retarded do you have to be to not already know this is probably happening?
Also why the fuck would you post shit to reddit with personal info?
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656

archive.is/1QvUC

You can't derive anything from a username and password on its own. Even applying data mining algorithms it's pretty unlikely you will eventually get addresses emails etc. Nobody on here is actually linking emails they're using, or social media profiles or anything else for that matter. So it would be impossible with such a dataset to actually find out thing.

And now another thing: if you gather so much user data you need to find a way to get meaningful shit out of it. This is an extremely hard process, definitely not something a view retarded commies would understand.

Another possible explanation would be that some kike scientist is trying to do a study on anti semitism on the web employing data mining techniques.

REMEMBER TO GANGSTALKERS
what is it a trip that i can't post on the internet without interference?
I paid for this internet connection not you.
i made this money you didnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cDLZqe735k

well we are talking autistic furries here, you might run into another bui.

Lot of people use the same username across plattforms. Find some imgur or tumblr account and some pictures with metadata and you're halfway there. Also a good deal of people have 2 accounts. One shitpost account and some real account. I'm currently developing a script that can find such alternative accounts. People samefag when they have multiple account and that's how you can find them.

wew, I've been redpilling pretty hard yet all they bothered to archive were some jew jokes.

It's not (or not just) an automated system. I looked myself up and the posts of mine they archived were subtle jokes that had to have been manually selected.

I think most people here are smart enough to practice basic opsec, but this is intended to catch the low hanging fruit like says.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…….. no thanks. I'd rather shave my balls with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil.

I'm not directly quoted, but I got caught up in 4 archives. I guess it really is time to make another account again.

I do my best not to post self incriminating information to begin with, but it's still good to just make a new account every once and awhile anyways.

archive.fo/172rS#selection-249.14-249.125

Description: A big RES tagging list of Nazis and Racists (Press ".", type "RESStorage get RESmodules.userTagger.tags", Paste this in there)
Submitted on February 13, 2017 at 12:03 AM

They've been doing this for a while, at least since /r/altright started getting popular. I've deleted my reddit account ages ago, and this dump made on Feb 13th still has my old account in the list, and tagged as a nazi lol

I have 16 archives.

First culprit is identified: r/isrconspiracyracist/
Board full of kikes that want to establish a narrative where every tinfoilhat is automatically a naziracistkikegasser.

you work out of bangladesh over there?

If you post on reddit you should be recycling accounts.

The jews really were behind DiGRA, huh?

Disagree, the one post of mine that was archived I briefly mentioned where I went to college. It reeks of doxing.

What if I don't give a shit if they dox me. I am self employed, known amongst my friends and family to be extremely right wing.

The fuck could they possibly do

First they tell your clients or customers. If they don't react they start smearing them. Very soon your clients tell you "Hey we really like you user, but this is hurting my business. I have to end the relationship". Don't underestimate (((their))) eagerness to destroy people.

Fuck, I'm in 28 archives. I don't ever archive my own. Time to purge my old shitposting account. Bump.

I just want more like OP's pic, gib lewds and maybe personifications.

There was a post archived in a thread I made on the Million Dollar Extreme sub.

Do you even persona management?

How would anyone get doxxed? Are some of you dumb enough to post personal info, or link to personal info? You don't even have to be concerned with doxxing or have any major knowledge of the internet to know posting personal info is bad, especially if your views are counter to the norm.

Feels good knowing I have no social media, no pictures of myself on the internet, and my name is publicly posted on like two websites (one due to my brother a long time ago, which I was considering contacting about if they still exist). I'm almost a ghost on the net.

You are the face of weaponized autism

People are careless. Sometimes it's a lack of knowledge. I was able to identify a poster here because he used a retarded filename.

stop

mitnick message. Read the Art of Deception. You can get useful info on people with seemingly meaningless scraps of info. Also look at that 40 questions genie thing that used to be popular, or even doxing missions on Holla Forums and /baph/ or /cow/. You mention enough tidbits and they can get you. They can also get you from localised spellings. (opsec tip: sometimes I use British spellings, sometimes American, sometimes I purposely type like an ESL with hints of sentence structure with asiatic language origin. Yes it is autistic.)

If you want total opsec: do not try to completely omit all personal info. Instead invent a pseudoidentity and roleplay. If they "dox" you, they will be led on a wild goosechase. Drop that holier-than-thou attitude. You WILL eventually leak something that can be used to dox you, even something like mentioning the weather where you live or climate type, the price or quality of a commodity, or things like what hours you post during or what words and sayings you use. Something WILL leak eventually, so it's better to leak something false on purpose from the start. Redditards don't have a high enough IQ to deal with red herrings. If you want complete anonymity, the only option is false identity. Do intensive research and pick a larp target if you feel paranoid.

Manual method:
Get a burner laptop off craigslist, do not put any personal info into it, ever
If you live in a large city, shitpost from public wifi, possibly with vpn or proxy
If you live literally where, use public wifi and/or a vpn

I discourage shitposting from your home wifi altogether.

Good advice.

Another thing you have to be really careful of with reddit is that the admins will help the enemy. Admins have logs that show your IP and they can link together any alts you have if you log into them from one IP, or if you don't clear your cookies. There's a technique called browser fingerprinting which means they might be able to link your alts even if you're on a different IP and in "privacy mode"

Recently, there was a story in the mainstream press about the guy who started the Red Pill subreddit: archive.is/4l2ei

I'm fairly certain the admins assisted in that doxing. A lot of the connections were made using comments, and I find it hard to believe that anyone read all of that guy's comments without first knowing who he was and they just happened to find personal information. Plus, reddit only let's you see like 1000 comments. Some of the ones they used were pretty old, they would have dropped off his user page.

What I think happened was, an admin sat down the logs and such and quickly figured out who this guy was. They have probably done this for hundreds of high-profile people reddit accounts. But most of the people are nobody's in real life. When they realized this guy was a big fish, that's when they took the extra time to invent a public trail to his info.

wew 3 hits

i'll be printing this shit out and hang it up as a badge of honor

Yes, browser fingerprinting is a huge problem. Facebook and Twitter do this very well. It gets really scary when you think how companies like SCL buy data from everybody and have hundreds if not thousands of data points on everybody. This data can then be used to basically simulate the world. And if you think this sounds like SF just look up the performance of Renaissance Technology. They beat out every other hedge fund by miles.

Probably the best way to fight this is to have a virtual machine for every persona. This let's you use fb, reddit, twitter etc. without worrying. Just install some random addons, applications and fonts on the machine.

The burner laptop and public wifi is a good idea (although you have to be careful there because of security cameras - if I was really trying to hide, I'd write my posts on one computer, transfer them to the burner, then drive somewhere and sit in my car and hit the submit button).

But aside from that, I wouldn't be surprised if there were already linux distros and browser mods that randomize various data points to throw off the fingerprint algorithms. I haven't bothered to check.

You could also build (again, if you really, really wanted to hide) a raspberry pi box the length and width of a credit card and the height of a USB stick. Just need a battery and a wifi antenna. You go to some bar and get their wifi password, then you drop this little computer somewhere. It only needs to remain undiscovered for a few days. On it, you have a simple node app that checks a public drop website, maybe pastebin. When data shows up there, it takes that data and reposts it to reddit (or wherever).

You'd have to give it the first pastebin URL manually. Every hour (or whatever) it checks that URL. The data it's looking for could be JSON with the reddit post to reply to, the comment contents, and the next pastebin URL.

Downside: you're definitely going to be on their security cam dropping it off. And when they find it, it'll definitely look suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if the police could find you from the serial number on the pi. They'd also get the pastebin IP logs. I wouldn't recommend this as a way to do something truly illegal.

I think I'm going to set up a few identities just as an exercise. What facebook settings are recommended? It seems to me that you'd want to use the privacy settings to hide the fact that the account will have little or no content.

Eagles is a Guatemalan shitskin.

I've archive a couple of mine myself. I knew I was saying something that the Jews wouldn't like, so I archived it as quick as I could, so I could have some proof that it was taken down. Maybe the first attempt or so, I tried to archive it, but it was taken down within what must have been the first minute, and maybe instantly. The post still shows up when logged into my account, but you can see it's down when logged out, so I noticed when the archiver didn't pick it up.

what VPNs are good?

Gangstalking?

So what should we use? If you're so smart then share your wisdom with other nationalists, how do we truly become anonymous.

Mullvad is the best I've used.

is just a kike trying to convince you that any means of privacy is a honey pot so you leave yourself open to data mining. It's a tactic they've been using for awhile to make everyone think they are somehow safer by not using VPN's/tor by just hoping that they go under the radar instead and don't catch anyone's eyes.

This is a pretty nice shillbot you've got there. Aside from the ID, the conversation with yourself is pretty advanced.

there was another thread that was just a guy talking to himself about angels, damn shills

I can't read the text on those screenshots becuase of jpg artifacts.

It's a bug that happened when the servers went down. Really wish some faggot would make a stick or some shit so retards don't keep coming into threads confused as to why 90% of it is the same poster.

yup i'm there
little kikes making their little lists
what's new
good find op

Fuck off, we have enough of these faggots here already

reddit cant be a battlefield because it's way too censored and occupied
it's a strongholds game: very many kike strongholds, a few manly-white ones
twitter is the battlefield
tumblr? i dont go there for politics:)
but yeah there are some manly white tumblrs, you have any examples?

oh wow

I read your post in Spongebob's voice. Kek.

Something like this is very much worth studying, I think. Most any bot is bound to have some recognizable patterns.