New meme opportunity: penis pee pee doo doo? Haha penis wee doo doo poop...

New meme opportunity: penis pee pee doo doo? Haha penis wee doo doo poop? haha poop! POOOOPIEEE :) I love poop I want poop I understand how poop!

the shill got a gore gif and thinks it'll work here cause they heard we like dogs. cute.

More gore, please.

haha u like dogs ;) is that because you like to rape them in the ass? haha! That why? wow! haha rape the dog in ass! wow why he do that?? is because he gay? haha!

This will be a hilarious shill cycle to watch flail about

man you're literally retarded. this is the level that shills have fallen to. it's fucking boring.

I think this upset them.

Haha "hmmm yes you see this is far too unintelligent for the likes of me hmmm yes *smokes pipe shaped like penis because hes gay* hmm yessss you see I am quite the intellectual in the internet community my boy! You far too much of a commoner to stand up the likes of me hmmm yesss *looks at infograph* hmmm yessss simulating hmmm *takes penis up ass* hmm yes I like dick up my ass hmm yesss"

christchan, is it you again?

I think you're 100% right.

is this jeff? you mad we didn't take to you like lauren? you're the only person I know on the internet that says internet community to be ironic.

What happens if i don't click the gif?? does that mean the epic trollz has failed?

Is this thread because of the thread about ANTIFA literally being connected to the attack at the uni of texas?

you are like a little baby

probably but they're too late cause any relevant info is sent to the cops already. like, there's at least 20 things in the last month that could have caused this person to lose it. I am so curious which it was.

how bored are you?

You're trying to fuck with people who had to browse past 'gore' threads on Holla Forums in the good old days.

I don't think you can top that one were someone posted autopsy' pictures if dead 6 year old girls who had been raped and torn open down there. Good luck tho lol