So why did they never follow up on what happened to Nanako in Rank 5 of Dojima's social link? Embed related...

So why did they never follow up on what happened to Nanako in Rank 5 of Dojima's social link? Embed related, it's the first scene.

Not even Golden expanded on it, and I'm guessing neither Arena game did either. Was Atlus that klutzy all along with its writing? Given all the cut voice clips and unused script, I'm willing to bet they forgot to completely cut out that side plot, and never followed up on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Persona_4
tcrf.net/Persona_4/Unused_Voice_Clips/Social_Links
tcrf.net/Persona_4/Unused_Voice_Clips/Japanese_Leftovers
archive.is/DUeLu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like what? You've got my attention now OP

More importantly, what's your favorite nanako doujin?

the one where she gets raped to death.

tcrf.net/Persona_4

Unused Voice Clips has the more juicy shit. What the hell was happening with Margaret's more vicious clips?!

The Yotsuba parody where Yu's better name is used. FUCK YOU ATLUS HE SHOULD BE BANCHOU-KUN

The Social Link section I mean. Specifically: tcrf.net/Persona_4/Unused_Voice_Clips/Social_Links

The Main Story section fills a few plot holes I didn't even notice, though.

literally why?

The shuffle time bug lines are pretty good though

Cut content thread? Cut content thread.

I fucking know, right?!

This would've made me feel if it wasn't done in some Tumblr approved, Bioware-like fashion.

error in Judgement.

CARLOOOOOOS

n-no bully

I was saving this for a separate post because I thought I'd get all deep and philosophical, but I don't got shit.

Maybe they ran out of budget. Maybe they ran out of time. One thing's for sure, though. We'll never know what half of this was all about.

I'm sure this is somewhat autistic, but it's really fucking depressing.

A request for anyone who knows Japanese, though. Can anyone translate the last conversation here: tcrf.net/Persona_4/Unused_Voice_Clips/Japanese_Leftovers

Maybe Margaret was supposed to have a Shadow at one point. Definitely sounds like something leading up to a battle, at least.

What do you think has been cut out of Persona 5?

Maybe we were gonna have the Accomplice End in Persona 4. But more like Accomplice Route, with a fight against Margaret for your betrayal. I dunno, but some of the are chilling,

NOTHING, OH GOD PLEASE LET IT BE NOTHING

Calling it now its going to be starfox adventures tier cut content.

DO A FUSION SPELL YOU SON OF A BITCH

Oh wow - I'd guess that they considered more for Margaret in-story, but it just never happened. Maybe it was under consideration to either do a route with her or Marie, since the Marie arc exists in Golden?

I remember hearing somewhere that there was a suggested romance route with Yosuke they decided against, but I figured it was more of a rumor

Marie didn't exist in the original P4. She was created for Golden

for those who dont know.
This is the final battle with the main antagonist.

Yeah, so maybe there was supposed to be a Margaret arc in P4 and they decided against it and made Marie? I've got no evidence to back that up, though

This actually made me angry. I guess I AM autistic.

Someone send me one of every Sanic game on every platform ever made. Yes, including the Game.com. Nowhere to go but even lower.

I barely know any Japanese, but here's an extremely rough translation. Based on these, it looks like it's early on, or maybe a different version of the first meeting. Parentheses are guesses, but then, it's all guesses.

Fufu… Now I see. There's (you're?) more than I expected.
You are, (not giving me a showing of a mediocre legend.) (Alt: giving me a showing of a story that is not mediocre.)
If that's the case, this thing is already said/called.) Too ambiguous to really say.
We of the Velvet Room welcome you as our next guest.
Our meeting tonight, after all, is a dream. A fleeting (phantom/illusion) that will disappear. (FROM PHIL, TWO PHANTOMS WERE BORN)
(It's time to go. I, again, invite you to go with me.) (Alt: It's time to go, and for me to extend this invitation here again.) [The invitation is being given twice, but not necessarily to the same person.]
You will surely be of needed help to us.
Fufu… (Guest/Visitor), (It should be fun.)
We'll be arriving soon.
Hoo, regrettable. (We seem to be out of time?)
(Your reality is sleep.) (Wake up.)
(What, now, nevermind.) Forget all this and return to your ordinary life.
You are hiding more than (basic accomplishments?), and that time will sure surely come… Fufu.
Well, until that time.
Farewell…

Maybe someone else can clear things up.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

Maybe we weren't going to play as Yu the entire time.

Thanks for the translation, no matter how rough. It just keeps getting deeper. WE ARE NOT YOUR KIND OF PEOPLE, WON'T BE CAST AS DEMONS, CREATURES YOU DESPIIIIIISE

Who gives a shit, its fucking Persona 4. If anything they should address why the protagonist doesn't get Yosuke and Chie together just to show Dojima that they can go into the TV and have him help them fight the demons.

Nalvas best

YOOOOO I would totally team up with Dojima

I'm more saying it because its a giant fucking plothole.

If you're talking about the line where he mentions giving an invitation again, I'm thinking it's more likely he's referring to the previous protagonists, not an alternate one for P4.

Let Persona 6 be about a team of drunk old men. I know it's confirmed to be a high school series, just let me dream.

Just let ATLUS fucking die.

Stay mad SMTfag

Arcsys wanted to have Dojima as a playable character in P4A, and have his persona be Nanako

Atlus didn't let them

Maybe it's just because I've been playing the older games recently, but I don't think the last few SMT games Atlus put out is an indication of where the company is heading. They just happen to be the games that they're making right now. SMTIV was fine, for example, and I'm sure they've got more games planned that go back to their other style.

Why was this cut again?

That's simply wrong.

Argilla was anything but a deep character. She was a literal titty monster and otherwise had nothing of note going on for how much fucking screentime she gets across both games. All I ever get from this infograph whenever it's posted as somebody who likes the new and the old MegaTen games is that they became a lot more honest with themselves, the selective picture comparison only further proving that point.

F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

She was a fucking great character gameplay-wise though.

What a shitass game IV was. But I think he meant in terms of character design, which was already shot down.

I'm not even going to mention DLC
-No dungeons
By definition of the other games Naraku and the other locations that are more then a couple rooms are just paths to the next location, one is literally walking around in a circle up a skyscraper till you reach the top.
Ginza in the first SMT has more in it that's exploitable then all of locations in 4
-Smirk
So you land a crit or weakness exploiting hit, you smirk, you get a free crit because smirk jumps the crit rate like mad and you smirk again, this is retarded (If you're using Matador there is infact an oversight where he can keep smirking for the rest of the fight and all the nerf to it in Final did was made it 90% likely to work instead of 100%).
-Stats
Nothing was broke but atlus tried to fix it, they removed the endurance stat and made doesn't offer MP for leveling up, this has literally been the method of how it works since Megami Tensei but they decide to change it now into a shit show of who can do more DPS then the other, it's always you the side that has 4 demons fighting 1.
Before they all effected multiple things like raising one acted as defense on top a HP boost and another was the magic damage - magic defense - MP boost but now it's all for damage, they've literally stripped down the importance of the stats from a NES game
-World map
They literally spend so much time making a shitty world map they forgot to put anything in it, it's fucking empty and boring and when ever a quests description is somewhere on the world map it takes the piss because it expects you now to investigate the entire fucking game to find 1 demon

This game is fucking trash.

is also very easy to get lost in the world map in this game

The thought put into her aesthetics is deeper then the thought put into the protagonist at the bottom and it shows.

no

Wasn't he looking for the runaway driver who killed his wife? It's been years though OP.

archive.is/DUeLu
The devs made comments about SMTxFE due to all the backlash. Seems they are desperate for sales. They blame Atlus of America when the changes were confirmed to be Nintendo by Atlsu PR and then they also said that no one in the west would understand the DLC or censored content such as wedding dresses.

That's kinda insulting. I've been playing Japanese games for years and enjoy enough Japanese games and books to have a basic understanding of Japanese culture. Hell I was even autistic enough to read some history books about Japan.

The makers of House of Cards know that they have an audience from all over the world, not just Americans.

Who do they make these games for? Not the average Nintendo fag surely.

I lost what little respect I didn't know I even still had towards Atlus/Sega of Japan. They are so out of touch with reality that it hurts.
Also Atlus USA even said that Nintendo forced them to do those changes because it was either that or no game at all.