Is Mount and Blade Bannerlord the only upcoming game worth getting hyped about...

Is Mount and Blade Bannerlord the only upcoming game worth getting hyped about? besides skyrim remastered edition obviously

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/338390/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No game is worth hyping for.
You will only face disappointment in the end.

If you're a cynical asshole, yes.

Well. I am hyped for exactly three games:
Bannerlord
Cyberpunk 2077 (i hope this shit arrives before 2077)
Death Stranding

Nothing else really makes me dig it. Playing Witcher 3 right now. Not optimistic about the industry though, everything is the same, and shitty.

Is this some meme I don't know about?

Ni-Oh
Nier Automata
Last Guardian
Serious Sam 4
Bannerlord
Death Stranding
Routine

Maybe Mankind Divided

It's not a meme. They're actually releasing a remastered version of skyrim in the fall

it ain't a meme
shithesda put some enbs in the game, wants to relelase it for the PS4 and Xboner and call it a game

NieR 2 if I had a goystation 4
possibly the new South Park
Unreal Tournament 4, unless you already count it as being out

why would you be hyped for a game from a studio that has never made a good game?

Comparison

lmao
here are some real graphics
mods > Todds

I'm ashamed of you Holla Forums

Oh shit I forgot that this had existed, just looked up to see if they finally showed some gameplay and found embed related

I like Todds logic in making Skyrim HD though.
1. Make piss filter stronger
2. Add a little bit of additional flora here and there
3. Call it a remastered edition

Easy as fuck, minimum resources required from his company to make this, and everyone will still buy this shit.

Nope, it's Skyrim with a bunch of ENB filters over it.

Hey let's be fair here, there is another factor that you missed:
4. Convince console gamers that they can now use all of the mods that made the PC version good but don't tell them that almost all of the good mods require a script extender that cannot work on consoles

Bannerlord
And that's it, really, that's it

I want to play Ni-Oh. Demo had my penis rock solid.

Pretty much everything that was mentioned in this thread.

Other than that, Ruiner, maybe. Looks pretty slick.

how will you pass time until skyrim remastered electric boogaloo comes out

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

the game looked like shit in the beta videos. Hopefully they'll make it better by 2017

It depends. If you like the genre, the game as it is looks promising enough. Also, the developers were very considerate with modders. Expect a good amount of gameplay hours.

Didn't meant to reply

SPOT ON. First thing that came to mind when it was announced.

No, but personally that, Kojima's new game, and are all I'm hyped for.

I never understood the humor in all that besides that it's said in a silly voice and all the time, even when it isn't harvesting season.

South park looks alright too.

Shadow Warrior 2 looks alright

No.

No, you just don't know how to take a hit. I have learned how to get excited for shit and not face crushing disappointment when it is shit.

Does bannerlord even have a release date announced yet?

No

This… is a joke, right?

IF IT WAS ULTRA-REALISTIC, THE WOMEN WOULD HAVE REALISTIC LOOKING ARMOR
BUT NOOOO, Holla Forums HAS TO PUSH THIS PROBLEMATIC-ASS MISOGYNISTIC GAME AGAIN

WHEN ARE YOU CREEPY NECKBEARDS GONNA DIE OFF?

"You see that mountain? You can observe it from a distance."
"Now in remastered version, you can't."

Shadow Warrior 2
Serious Sam 4

Are people hyped about the game? Or just how much they can mod it.

Also, why are people hyped about a re-release with better graphics? It's still the same game. I don't get it.

You seem new about videogames, friend

you sound like you haven't even played mountain blade

Sadness awaits.

Cold Steel 2 is coming out in September.

(I don't really care about the Western game industry anymore).

I'm talking about skyrim

Oh, okay then.

you just explained the humor in it
also dubs

Anyone know any good crusading mods for Warband excluding Anno Domini?

I fucking hate this shit. It's so prevalent throughout gaming. Publishers could sell you cold diarrhea in a paper cup so long as the cup has the right name printed on it. It's the Steve Jobs cult effect.

Out of everything in E3 I am only excited for Bannerlord and Berserk. Yes yes, the Berserk is musou but I don't care, I will play it because I love the story.

But muh Kojimbo

Weeaboo please

you're retarded, but anyway.

There is plenty to be excited about OP. Jojo Eye's of Heaven just came out today, and anyone who has played the demo is probably very interested.

There is Nier Automata, Ni-Oh, Ni no Kuni 2, Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, 13 sentinels aegis rim, and plenty more.

Largely, western games don't appeal to me. The best of them seem to be sim/management style games or strategy games or even mount & blade 2, which I played the original and warband for a little, but never got particularly hooked thanks to the lack of any decent combat, meaningful tactics with the troops, or frankly, much of anything you can actually do in the game. Seems like it gets all its praise from the mod scene, which from my experience, apart from with some communities, tends to be amateurish bullshit.

im hyped for escape from tarkov, spacehulk deathwing and bannerlord, maybe cyberpunk 2077 will be good too, i want to see some gameplay before i decide

You said that right, titles, not games, 30 years of cinematic/storytelling titles with little gameplay, and the last 3 games have been ballbusters regarding expectations
Go away Kojidrone

the MGS games have wonderful game play and a wonderful story, I pity those who haven't played them. They're such important parts of the industry as a whole, give provide some important perspective on the history of games. I think if you've never played them, you effectively don't know shit about video games.

Agree to disagree then, they have very poor story with, i admit, catchy storytelling mechanics from time to time
I played 7 of them, not including Snatcher and Boktai, and you are a kojidrone of the highest degree
Please refrain from posting via your feelings, do it with your head taking into account context

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Kill yourself weeaboo faggot

I didn't say they were perfect, the story is very enjoyable. Lots of great moments that stand out.

I'm hardly a fanatic. I've only played a few of Kojima's games, he's far from my favorite director, but I can see why people would be interested in anything he's working on.

no, kojima himself said it'll be coming to pc eventually.
this game is, until the studio says otherwise. Currently it's only out for PS4.
it's nice to have money, are you envious?
You mean, he, right? No, I play my PS4 from time to time, but most of my gaming is done on a variety of consoles. I never stick to just one.

The rest of your points are kind of retarded, but I'll address this one:
no, mount & blade isn't really streamlined, it just has no meaningful depth, so I'm not interested in it since I've discovered better games. It's a very shallow game, with very shallow combat, very shallow strategy, management, and unless you're some autistic cuckold who has nothing else, I can't see it appealing to anyone with some actual perspective and taste.

I play games from all regions, timeframes and genres.
Project Reality and Mandate of Heaven to Trails in the Sky and Snatcher
You're nothing but a sad pathetic weeaboo with shit taste in video games and more than likely anime too.
I dont refrain to play games from other regions like a pissant with an inferiority complex and a love for shitty shallow otaku pandering games.
Everyone knows the bulk of vidya today is fucking shit no matter the region.
By stopping from buying from a region like a fucking idiot you're missing out on a shitton of great games.

Kill yourself you ignorant Asian cocksucking weeaboo

Nice airshit fam, go swing your katanas elsewhere

Go back to your cobtainmment thread

teach me your secrets, master

You lower you expectations
You realize that the game will be good but wont be the thing to "save" gaming or change genres.

You start looking for the faults the game has an can have, especially at launch.
Be excited, dont hype.

how nice, I do too. I think most of us here do.
lol, thats some rich, refined taste there my fellow patrician ;). You sure know a lot about games, oh and you suck kojima dick too.
great, neither do I. I just know how to recognize trends, and for the most part, Japanese games are better games. You don't seem to know much about my taste in games however.
lots of people on Holla Forums think it, but I don't really care for that level of pessimism. I think it makes you miss out on more good things in fear that some things are going to be bad. Lots of people here seem to fall trap to it. Not every game is great, but there is lots of good games worth playing out there, always important to keep an eye out.
fortunately I don't do this.

you move on. Do you also get heart broken and sulk for weeks at a time when you get broken up with, or do you move on?

How many times retards have to be fucked with to stop being cucked by another jap hack?

There is no secret. Just learn to have a "oh neat" attitude.

Nice try weebshit pleb

never said this. Do you always need to lie about people in order to think you're right? You argue like a child trying to fit in here, I'm surprised you didn't toss in some slav games, the sacred cows of Holla Forums. Don't you want to namedrop stalker and ice pick lodge games so you fit in?

I guess im kind of excited for deathwing, havent had any hype for years now though.

Truly you are a true plebeian.

Woe is me!

tbh if anyone actually wants to play skyrim, modded or not, it spells out shit for their tastes

inb4 muh realism isn't fun

Cant wait to see normalfags worshipping todd because the remaster is half price or some shit. Also, console mods.

Stay cucked my friend Ill be enjoying everything from every region and every platform

pfft

keep thinking that my little autist, who knows, you might actually fit in here if you keep trying so hard

WEW LAD BUTTFLUSTERED WEEB INCOMING

holy shit he keeps digging, this is pathetic

A step dowm from the original mod, still great regardless Mr Weeb.
Especially considering that you actually consider Ni No Kuni a good game worthy of buying a shit console for.

ahahahaha he actually plays it over the original, I'm surprised you actually know what a mod is you fucking casual, please continue to school me on your tremendous taste

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is also looking good.

I've been half following it, I'm not sure what to think. Last I recall combat looked pretty spotty, combined with the high lethality it didn't seem like it was particularly good yet. This was a while ago, has there been anything new on it?

Some new videos here and there (google will find them). I'd say the combat still needs a little work though.

Bethesda really upped their guerrilla marketing staff.

I was going to toddpost but I lost everything when my computer died
Please buy the skyrim remaster so I can buy new todd images

Just pirate them.

Bet you dont even own EDF 4.1 weebshit
Bet youd also dash cancel with the spear as the Fencer, kek.

I disagree.

The Western industry is embracing multiplayer too much and I kinda hate people. That's why I'm more excited for a new Atelier than Overwatch.

That said there are some interesting Western indie games being cooked up. And just maybe Dishonored and Deus Ex will be good?

>>>/suicide/
You weebshits need to fucking kill yourselves over how ignorant and plebeian you are.

I've found multiplayer to be such a sad distraction from most games. It's so rare to find a good multiplayer game, I rarely even play them any more. At best I'll boot up insurgency for like, half an hour before being bored to shit.

I dunno, multiplayer doesn't feel like a good challenge. Fighting games are a different story, but some of the best feelings in games to me come from when I am facing a challenge that relies on my skill and knowledge of the game to overcome it. I think that's when games shine best, not when you have an empty, lifeless map with debris and convenient cover and a set of looping corridors where you can kill each other or arbitrarily in the least interesting way possible secure objectives.

Multiplayer is the perfect casual filter for people. If all they play is multiplayer, it's a good way to avoid video games with that person.

I'm skeptical about dishonored 2 and deus ex 4 tho. Deus Ex I have the creeping feeling that the problems with thief will creep over into influencing deus ex 4. Not to mention the lack of any political intrigue or clever interconnected conspiracy theories that killed deus ex 3's story for me, I don't know if this one will capture any of it. It might be fun to play. At least it's got a single player focus.

Well I am old school user. Games used to be about being anti social and getting immersed in stories and shit. Good times.

I mean I tried to get with the times and play Dark Souls only to be invaded by some cunt because I forgot to pull the ethernet cable and was accidentally signed into PSN.

Thanks for your blogpost that has nothing to do with the post you replied to
Sure you are

watch out for that guy he plays natural selection 2, he's a true hardcore. Might even be european, eastern european.

Indeed, especially if pubs instead of with friends.

Only pieces of shit can tolerate other pieces of shits after all.

Get out. Please just get the fuck out.

This store.steampowered.com/app/338390/

Personally I can't wait for M.A.V., Project Nimbus and Megaman X Corrupted.

Is Broforce good for singleplayer? I've been wanting to play a new run and gun and Metal Slug just isn't cutting it anymore.

If it's not a Mars War Logs/Bound By Flame reskin then sure.

if it was ultra realistic the women wouldn't be fighting at all.

Also

never :^)

Absolutely

Natural Selection 2 is made by cuckold sjws