Drumpf has had a far worse 100 days than pretty much any of his predecessors

Drumpf has had a far worse 100 days than pretty much any of his predecessors.

Despite having control over both houses of Congress, he failed to pass health care reform. That’s on Paul Ryan as much as it’s on Trump, but Trump certainly didn’t help. He checked out at the wheel and Democrats and the Freedom Caucus controlled the messaging war and shut it down. It was a colossal failure for the Republicans.

His budget has been mocked and derided by even Republicans, and just recently the Democrats led by Pelosi and Schumer outfoxed Trump and many conservative Republicans by cutting a deal with the moderate Republicans and managing to actually get funding for things like Planned Parenthood, NASA, PBS, NPR, and limit the EPA cuts from 30% to 1%. The alternative was to shut down the government. That’s right, the majority party which controls all branches of government would have been forced to shut down the government because they can’t lead.

He’s not the negotiator he claimed he was. How anyone could have tricked themselves into thinking he was I don’t know. He’s a man who inherited his money, and his book, the Art of the Deal, is rife with bullying tactics and business thuggery. Hot and cold might work on the business scene (and maybe not given how many bankruptcies he’s had) but politics requires nuance, and Trump has none of that.

On foreign policy he’s been an embarrassment. Merkel was so unimpressed by him you could practically feel the disdain. Xi Jinping has to be celebrating because such a pliable idiot has been delivered to him, and President Xi basically changed Trump’s mind on foreign policy in a 10 minute conversation. At the same time, his incompetence is dangerous. It’s agitated North Korea, disturbed Russia, and he could have gotten into a trade war with Canada. Canada! America’s closest ally and biggest trading partner (or one of them).

His only achievement was getting Gorsuch confirmed, but that has nothing to do with him. He probably just picked a name off of a list that McConnell or Ryan or someone from the Federalist Society gave him. The rest was all McConnell.

Blumpf has been beaten in almost everything he’s set out to do, and his only ‘accomplishments’ have been cruel and petty, like reinstating the global gag rule, like deregulating environmental protections.

Woe betide the people who voted for this crook and idiot. Shame their pride will blind them from ever admitting that they were wrong.

lol wow

low energy.

saged and reported.

not a argument.

kill yourself OP

sage

Feel free to make an argument any time

Drown thyself in ejaculate

i'm not impressed, i must say

You didn't make a point because he doesn't control the congress and Merkel is disreputable.

What has he accomplished then?

Very low energy.

WHY ISN'T HILLARY IN PRISON

I haven't had any government institutions offer me to 'connected learn' niggers for free or pimp me out to insufferable trannies while feminazis chaperone. Did you really think he was Hitler?

wew lad, you people are delusional

Then why did everything become about ZQ's vag when we complained that our civil rights were being trampled by the feminists and trannys?