Jason Unruhe critiques idpol, Xexizy critiques him in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=ctsPBKXcHt8

flood

Jason really did say nothing other than say "I told you so!" for the 17th time.

I just hope Jason still loves me (assuming he knew who I was to begin with)

Well now we know where everything went wrong

I'm illiterate

also I want Johnny Muke to leave

Original.

radicalism, narcissism and being generally retarded is something uniting autists like them

Why are you bothering to give be this idiot discussion points?

kek

individualistic youtube opinion vlogs are fucking cancer
i've been saying this ever since this faggotry started

it's why you need a collectively run channel with counter checked contend by members that are working on improving themself and each other in comradery and are not just there to stroke their own ego using a niche audience that's just hungry for being bullshitted with ultraleftist phraseology

get this man an internet

we should start one then

btw you were agreeing with a "Stalinist"/ML right now
letting you know just to piss you off

That's a pretty good idea, why havnt you started one yet?

Also
So I'm a tankie, a trot AND a leftcom now?

you can share my channel if you want, as long as you take half the work.

Oh and so long as you're willing to subvert the left with anarcho-nihilist post-leftist propaganda.

i already do support such channels run by ML parties

also

Muke come round to my house and I'll shit on a plate and you can eat it. If you don't want to eat it I'll ask you why you didn't cook anything.

Could you link them?

I was told an ultraleftist was someome 'further left than Lenin' which obviously is rediculous.

When is that patreon coming up?

Never. I don't want to compromise my objectivity.

Material interests.. i thought you were all about that shit.

You take someone else's vid, stop it every 10 seconds and say "haha i can't even". Knowing you it would be authentic as fuck too.

wont do in this thread or even anywhere near the imageboard, i don't want these groups getting comments from users of this obscure shithole
it's bad enough i associate myself with you bunch of fags

no, it's a label for autistic retards of your kind that use the most pretentious slang and self descriptions
maoists, equalizers, anarkiddies
the whole autism spectrum of "leftism"

This much armchair criticism without proper argument or back up from an anonymous person on the internet really is going to change my life.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Get a point, dumb materialist man.

So it's exactly like all the rest of his videos then?

Oh ok, so they dont exist. I know about the majority of leftist youtube channels, so I was surprised to hear that there might be collab ones I didnt know about. Only one I could think of is Hammmer and Sickle but that's just two guys and not the system you described.

And so you're saying anyone who isnt an ML is an ultraleftist then.

That's just wrong.

Actually this chair doesn't have arms. Succ it.

Actually he does it for free

Actually I don't share, I distribute

You can start being less worthless any day now.

to examples i am not associated with
CPGB-ML (Proletarian TV)
KKE (902.gr)

there are several ones in my region alone
you being a dipshit who can't get out of his autism circles is not my problem

ultralefts historically were those who opposed Lenin's leadership because they wanted workers' management of industry, as opposed to the line developed by Lenin of "one man management"

From there the term has come to mean different things in different times, is mostly used in the context of an internal opposition inside a communist party who's perceived to be to the left of the leadership, who wants things done too fast without regard to the "material conditions". Like in China it was used to define those who were blamed for the cultural revolution and were purged after Mao's death.

and those faggots where doing what?
just gave it a tl;dr for a faggot i wont waste a history lesson on

Actually if you're gonna come in here, start calling me shit and say there are these other youtube channels run so much better, it kinda is your problem.

Thanks though, I will check them out.

Thanks for providing an actual explanation, comrade.

I see you're getting into your role of lowbrow pundit already.

i didn't say that tho
i said how channels should be run and that your faggotry is by nature cancer

your claim:
fact:

it was YOU then who tried to talk shit against me for not doing anything in that regard
which is a claim out of your ass
you do not know
i don't have to prove i do
just being so kind to let you know that parties and organisations exist that do have media presence even on youtube, examplifying of what i was describing before

you reading inept stupid little self centric little whiney hurt bitch

tbh Unruhe is pretty adamant he's just "some guy" on the internet putting out his own opinions.

When do we get to execute this guy?

pretentious modesty
actually believing in it
wew

Sorry, didn't realise you were too intelligent to use your brain.

I respond with the same level of content that I see posted at me. Blame yourself, scum.

get a life

take your ritalin

now now, get along anons.

Saying that things aren't arguments, isn't an argument.

cheers rebs :3

No, but arguing against things that are self-evidently nonsensical rubbish designed to do nothing more than make rhetoric against someone you dislike is a waste of my time.

I come here to make friends, have valuable discussion, and tell assholes who want to start shit to piss off. So piss off, asshole.

um, wut.

you're welcome

You're a namefag, engaging in nonsensical rubbish in an attempt to simulate banter you are too angsty and autistic for irl is all you ever do.

start being less worthless any minute now =)

S O P H I S T
O
P
H
I
S
T

Not an kill yourself

I'm flagfluid

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sophist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Platonic Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret debates with the Cynics, and I have over 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in dialectic and I’m the top logician in the entire Lycaeum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your beliefs the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in the Agora? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Athens and your dwelling is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your unexamined life. You’re fucking discredited, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debunk you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare words. Not only am I extensively trained in the Socratic method, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Greek philosophical tradition and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking refuted, kiddo.

…so basically de-classcucking memes?

Keks above, my sides

no

wtf i love idpol now

This will always be my fav copy pasta

never heard of that, sounds retarded

A podcast would be a much better format for that.

Leftists will never pull off the quallity of Free Radical Radio/The Final Straw or The Brilliant.

Its now time to disregard my own interpitation of a guy i skimmed over once with the newest philosophical meme i just aquired show!

nice meme tho

Fixed ideas are not historical. There's no such thing as a fixed idea dummy Lewdposter.

That always depends on your subjectivity if you do or do not create the idea of an fixed idea being existant. It depends on interpitation if something exists or not.

Also concept of history is pretty dumb in my opinion, there only exists the present and no future or past.

I disagree
subjectivity wins again!

please spoiler that next time, this is a worksafe board

o-oh, sorry user

Your subjectivity doesnt exist.
t. Nothingness Wins Nothing.

🍀🍀🍀test🍀🍀🍀

I HAVE AWOKEN FROM MY DOGMATIC SLUMBER

He responded with a well thought out argument.

Jason BTFO'ed tbh.

It's our fb page

I thought muke was a trot though

A challenger appears!