Berserk Musou thread

We finally got a gameplay trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AaCyHxcZSxQ

Also we got chapter 344 Elf king is appearing next chapter.
manga.life/read-online/Berserk/chapter-344/index-2/page-1

Also Griffith did everything wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

animemaru.com/kentaro-miura-ends-idolmster-hiatus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism_(arts)
youtube.com/watch?v=ejBQL8nfLpI
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fucking game looks better then the Anime.

Wow it looks like a generic Musou cash grab, who would've thought?
How much dlc do you think there will be I'm betting on Berserk armor Guts and Skull knight as DLC playable characters.

Why are people excited for this. Musous are largely terrible. Also i agree that using the rape scene for marketing is weird. Like if i was in charge of it i wouldn't have chosen that scene for marketing.

Berserk is normalfag thrash like AoT or OP.

I'm still mad about how shit the manga got after guts got the berserker armor

Fuck off heretic.

but user, don't you want an uplifting story about Guts and his merry band of lolis?
I swear to God, if Miura doesn't turn this around the nips need another nuke

Epic downvote, my fellow redditor :) Upvote for you

Come on user he only wants to cuddle

Into the oven achmed

'Cept they do, it's always among the top reads at MangaFox, Batoto and sites like that for a reason.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. After reading that recent update, I feel like I'm reading something else than Berserk.

Berserk is pretty fucking niche. Also it's objectively the most well written and drawn manga in existence, so not normalfag shit at all.

To be fair Golden Age as pretty chill before the eclipse and Griffith will probably attack the magic island.

Oh yeah, i can tell

Oh god what the fuck, is that real? Idol master was a mistake. Please stop this madness Miura.

Why?

Eh, I thought they would try and put a spin on musou games. Guess I was wrong.

Musou sells like hotcakes in japan. Even more than monhun.

I-it will go back to b-being Berserk soon guys, don't worry…

No but in all seriousness, after Guts joined the Band of the Hawk, his life was pretty nice for many years, the Eclipse was a drastic change in the nature of the series. So Miura probably is making us think everything is fine and then suddenly, Apostles chimping out again.

Well, I mean from the beginning to the troll forest arc. Only the more recent volumes have been really different from how Berserk used to be. That doesn't in any way make the older volumes worse, the story is still a goddamn masterpiece of writing for majority of its length.

But yes we fans are all sad that recently it's become high fantasy without adult content.

It's a problem with trying to adjust the "power level" for a Griffith show down
In a short time period you have Guts going from just barely taking down a single apostle to one hitting apostles

Also, magic weapons for the group were a major mistake, now they all can go up against apostles

I wouldn't say anyone else except Guts and Serpico can survive against an Apostle

It's just a cash grab.

Schierke can fuck up Apostoles if she has time to charge her attacks.

Honestly I wonder what Casca will be capable of once she's cured by the elf king.

I know. My "why" was more of a wail of despair than anything else.

I would have preferred a Berserk themed dancing rhythm game.

It's not even a nice chill setting though. It's like a twelve year old started writing the story.

I assume this is the standard for musous? Looks really choppy and out of place. And on that note, those fuckers should be cleaved in two, not sent flying like Paper Mario enemies.

I would prefer a Berserk game made by FROM.

I mean come on

It's what we all want.

Just be glad it's not a stupid pachinko game.

Why is the Musou genre of games bad?

NOTE: I've never played a Musou game, only seen some glances of them in Dynasty Warrior gameplays on Youtube.

As long as it has some of the same directional combat from the ps2 games

From rape monsters and snake dicks to magical lolis and high fantasy sailing adventure.
Miura just end our fucking suffering already.

Current state of Berserk

Won't happen. Elf king will die or something. Guts life is like torture. Nothing good ever happens, Casca will continue to be the same until the end probably, and when she finally regains her sanity she'll kiss Guts and get stabbed by Griffith.

Reddit and tumblr are shitting themselves over the Casca pre-order costume. What about Berserk could possibly appeal to those people? I can't think of one thing.

Berserk became shit. I stopped following it after Miura's long hiatus.

Just wait until Griffith attacks Elfheim.

Then shit will go down.

Honestly I don't care just as long as Schierke doesn't die/get raped.

It's Berserk about Casca learning that being a female warrior is shit and instead desiring to be Guts woman?

Women in Berserk are completely impotent unless they're magical girls.

Dude fuck off, how can you not see she is one of the shitty characters that is ruining Berserk currently. She and the other new characters are so fucking out of place for a dark fantasy manga.

But she's platnium cute

Well Casca is ok at combat, just not as good as good male soldiers. And yeah it's realistic that her story is about her learning that it's dumb of her to pretend to live like a man, because she's a woman. That it's her place to be Guts's woman instead of a warrior or a leader, it's just not in womans nature.

And the way she slowly changes during the Golden Age and becomes more feminine is very well written. This makes her perhaps my favorite female character in any fiction.

Usually woman characters are just unrealistic.

We both know that's what will happen.

She was actually explicitly stated to the be third strongest member of the Band of the Hawk behind Guts and Griffith.

That sure would trigger all the schierkefags and turn Berserk into Berserk again

Get Out

You leave my fucking daughteru alone.

I hope Guts is the one who tears her apart.

What? Casca was better than most of the soldiers were.

She was the second best in the band before Guts joined, though.

Yes but I said she isn't better than a GOOD male warrior. Like Boscogne or something, you know? She would have died against Boscogne, Wyald, etc. is my point

You're missing the point here. Her story is still about how it's difficult for a woman to be a soldier, and realizing that even though she's great at it, a womans life is still more suiting for her.

Those glances you got? Yeah, that's 99% of each and every musou, just with a different coat of paint on top.

Shit, Boscogn would have killed Guts if not for Zodd. That guy was OP. I think her story is about that but also, about betrayal. She could have followed the road of the warrior with Guts or She could have become a nurse maid of sorts for Griffith. She chose Griffith over Guts at the end, and I think that's why Miura wrote the rape scene in, perhaps.

Guts only needed Zodd's help because his sword was fucked up by the 100 man slaughter before.

Guts was always a superior warrior.

Still, it wasn't a fair 1v1

Yeah Bosgocn had Horse armor.

And we all known how important that is.

Guts also had a horse and armor.

loli plot device is doomed to die because that's the only reason she exists. she will die by Guts own hand too when the berserker armor goes berserk on her and then Farnese will be the new official witch and be shit at it which will make fights interesting again instead of HURR ARMOR UP WHILE I REMOVE EVERY SINGLE DRAWBACK FROM IT

Real talk. Musou games are shit fam.

I know, I know. But they've got to start somewhere, and at least it's not pachislot. Maybe they'll work their way up to Berserk Kart or Berserk Tennis eventually.

Pretty much what I was thinking. There's got to be a calm before the storm. Still, I'm mad at Kubooka and his bullshit.

I pray Azan never gets one. His good old iron staff defines him. Though I am curious as to whether it would collect magic residue from striking monsters like Guts' dragonslayer has.

You seem to underestimate normal fags. They regularly watch shit like GoT and hardly ever get offended by anything in media. They have absolutely nothing to do with the loud minority of special snowflake sjws who persistently claim to speak for them.

I want a Berserk fighting game that plays like Soul Calibur

A Berserk fighting game is fucking stupid.

How are Apostles supposed to work.

Faggot

Also Guts Smiled in the last chapter.

Will he finally know happiness?

God user if anyone deserves to know true happiness it's Guts.

Doesn't Guts deserve something good to happen to him since he got laid for the first time?

Cucks dont deserve happiness.

I don't know why you consider being raped by a nigger a good thing.

serious question, are they still on that boat?

Honestly? It doesn't look that fun.

Nope.

He's happy cause he can finally dump Casca and fuck his harem he made.

Happiness isn't a very realistic expectation for Guts at this point. Relief would be more like it.
Then again, maybe he'll have a harem of 20 little witches by the end of this arc. It's up to Miura.

No they got off the fucking boat like half a year ago.

Pay attention user

Somebody already answered that. Pay attention, you autist.

He's getting too old.

Has anyone else ever wondered why Guts has pointy elf ears?

Idolmaster was a mistake.

Zodd is his father

Trust me, my dad works at young animal

How the fuck do we even know that he likes IdolMaster so much anyways?

animemaru.com/kentaro-miura-ends-idolmster-hiatus/
Legit i swear.

He did some kind of interview and all he talked about was how great IdolMaster was for hours on end

He's the extreme opposite of a cuck, dude cut off his arm trying to save her.

He's a cuckold in the classical sense but he sure as shit ain't a cuck.

Add in that he was raped by a Nigger and that sums up the whole series.

Good thing you aren't in charge. It's working as intended and not a bad move.

I blame idolmaster.

Also, Kubooka directed the film adaptation triology. Not a likely coincidence.

Go back to watching unfunnny SoLshit, /a/utist.

It can't be stated enough how fucking night and day the quality of the story is before and after she shows up. It's not even just that the tone shift makes for less interesting shit, the writing quality tanks and whole chapters are wasted infodumping about magical realms and how mana works or having Kushan generals monologue about how great they are like Saturday morning cartoon villains.
All the extra characters ruin the pacing too, it's good to have one or two panels in fights showing other characters reacting to Guts fighting shit but when you have fucking eight characters all being crammed into every one of those reaction panels it looks retarded and none of them have room for anything more than the bare minimums of characterization. Remember when Puck was an actual character who would try to help people out while playing pranks on assholes? No time for that anymore, he's got to share limited page space with seven other characters so there's only room for dumb one liners or visual gags.

At this rate I expect Guts to die in the end and be reincarnated in modern Japan as Producer-hulk from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls.

>Miura excited fans by using the time he usually spends playing [email protected]/* */ to begin a monthly release schedule.
Fucking otaku

Not even. He was never married.

Does anyone else hope that Sonia is casually sacrificed by Griffith and she dies in utter agony.

There's something about this cunt that I can't fucking stand.

This can't have been a mistake

Berserk has gotten kinda shitty to me since Guts got his JRPG party.
How long until he sacrifices everyone to the crimson behelit?

If you think that shitting all over Guts entire fucking character is a good idea then hang yourself from a palm tree so we can all delight in watching you swing in the breeze.

Guts entire character is about powering through adversity with the power of his will and being a human fighting against monsters.

Sacrificing anyone would shit all over who he is fundamentally.

He is a moralfag.

I really miss when it was just Guts by himself forever cursed to walk the world branded while being attacked by monsters.

It was exciting, it was brutal and it was also quite sad at times but it was why I started reading the manga in the first place. I'm kind of hoping the author is just stacking this shit so high so he can take down griffith at the top of his game, as a god (supposedly).

I really want to reread that Moth girl arc now. I'm not sure why but that one probably stood out to me the most when it came to story.

Seriously. It's not funny anymore, you guys. I try time and again with Musou games, but no matter how much I play them, they give nothing back.

They are by far the laziest games I have ever played. The AI is dumb as shit, the combat is extremely shallow, the cutscenes are worse than some Garry's Mod Youtube videos, and the god damn character redesigns offend me. Seriously. When you have well established franchises like Hokuto no Ken or Dragon Quest and you god damn fucking redesign the characters and gaudy them up, it's enough to bring me to the boiling point.

Why live?

People like you are the reason why the series is going to shit.

I just want to have a choice to manually tear and shred enemies one by one is that too much too ask

There is a new [email protected]/* */ game, and there will likely be more in the future.

Berserk will never be good again. Despite the promise of the eventual Idea of Evil, whatever it is, we will never get there. Miura will keep things lighthearted and high fantasy until he dies with the story unfinished. Berserk is dead. The only things to look forward to are the low quality anime adaptations and games to come and the objectively good quality of the art in future chapters. The story is over and it's time to begin letting go, if you didn't already during the 7 year hiatus.

We are Berserk's fan, we are meant to suffer like Guts.

Fucking god damn weebs everywhere.

I want summer to end already.

We don't need it this already exists

Is this better or worse than the ps2 game? I mean, I know they are different games, but anyone who has played both have any thoughts? I have them both downloaded and the ability to play on my pc, so wondering which I should start on

The first game has clunky and frustrating gameplay but the filler story is actually VERY good, it's no wonder since Miura helped with it and Susumu Hirasawa made the soundtrack. The game feels really Berserk despite being entirely filler.

The PS2 game has very good gameplay and almost entirely follows the manga. The boss fights are amazing, especially Zodd.

So basically, play both then? I booted up the DC one, I'll start there.

Have any advice on fixing the graphical errors of the ps2 version? I heard the health bar is funky or something like that.

Ahhahahah
It looks ten times better than anime.
Fucking budget koei shit looks better than fucking hyped up as ashit animoo.

Game is looking a lot better than I thought it would but, then again, I set a very low bar for KT.
So, what characters do you want playable in this game?
For me it's just Mozgus and Skull Knight (hopefully both with the same VAs as in the anime).

Language was a mistake.

I hope to god Schierke stays on that island.

I don't think it'd be out of place if it didn't take fucking forever for new chapters to come out.

What the fuck is a Musou?

Dynasty Warriors tier shit.

For all intents and purposes a rhythm game.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

Dynasty Warriors aren't bad games though, sure they charge and arm and a leg for the new ones, but the old ones were fun as shit.

They said this is going to have more 1 on 1 than their other musou games.

I don't know about any graphical errors, but the PS2 version has never been translated. You need to install a fan made mod that translates all the text into English.

I considered that too. If Berserk chapters had always come once a month with no hiatus ever, then this high fantasy no gore, no nudity part of Berserk would be quite a tiny portion so far. It's just felt like forever because he makes a couple chapters a year.

The musou genre has barely evolved, its starting to feel like fifa or madden.

Maybe we need musou bullet hells

You must never had friends to play DW3 with on the PS2. If you did you might feel different.

You guys aren't realizing why it's taking him so long to finish this part, it's because he knows how it ends. He knows that the purpose of this arc is to give you a false sense of comfort and to show you something in the world which is actually good and beautiful, only for it to be ripped away and destroyed in horribly brutal ways.

He is stalling because he doesn't want to draw all this cute/nice stuff being raped.

Is there a single musou game with heaven or hell mode?

Because let's be honest, the way you can tank attacks from hundreds of enemies and then die to a single arrow to the butt is retarded.

Well, the stalling has made fans actually hope for it to happen, when it's meant to depress and devastate us again just like the Eclipse did.

I can not stand the new characters. If whats coming is supposed to be horror, then why didn't he make them likeable like Judeau, Gaston, or even Corkus was.

The enemies never attack you

If I've never played a Musou game before, I'm fine trying this one out as my first then? As in, the genre isn't bad and everything is just a carbon copy?

They constantly chip away your health. At least on non-casual difficulties.
But it's never dangerous, unless you pursue Lu-Bu or fight a boss.

Yeah, but its not working for us since it takes so Goddamn long for updates. Just get back to the damn point already.

I love when weaboos who have never seen a gun in real life attempt to draw one.
Always looks hilariously shitty.

Muira lost all of his balls. I'll believe it when it happens. He didn't let a single new character die in the new eclipse either. The moment the new arc started i gave up all hope.

why is horse wear stocking?

Where did they do that?

It's not like it did it for you or anything.
B-baka!

What happened?
Why is miura adding all these shit characters.
Is Miura just setting up this loli island for griffiths demon army to attack and rape them all?

Like two peas in a pod

Fuck off Holla Forums

What is manime?

Miura stopped raping his characters and has moved onto raping his fans.

Well I googled and found this.
It's funny and kinda answers my question.

New IRL Eclipse than?

Kill yourself friend

God, I fucking hope Berserk doesn't end happily with Guts n' friends.

kek

My guess is that he's going to do another cataclysm-like event in which Guts dies defeating Griffith and then he'll do a spin-off series with an adult Isidro and Schierke.

Your naivety is cute.

Btw

but the only reason anyone likes her is because she's a loli
She would be pretty cool if she were the only ally guts had and she were an accomplished older mage

venom snake is still better than big boss

Yes he is.
Because he's literally you

I think Miura would be murdered if he didn't have Guts defeating Griffith.

Schierke is Miura's waifu. Notice how more and more attention is being focused on her and Isidro rather than Guts. His story will soon be over. Also, I really felt that Puck was the only ally Guts really needed as much as I like loli witch.

Puck was terrible.

Not because of that. Because of his character.

He doesn't have character.
He's player's self-insert.

Of course he doesn't have a character in the gameplay, he barely talks. The cutscenes and the overall shit you can pick up gives him character The greatest example is the march through the infested area and the cutscene after and/or the paz medic bay shit. Not to mention the whole ending.

It's what pedophiles call actual good anime that promotes masculinity for men

Chances are that Guts will kill Griffith but get consumed by the Berserker armor in the process which kills him, and Casca becomes un-retarded miraculously.

That arc is about making the best out of a dire situation and trying to make it better for yourself and everyone around it instead of falling to escapism ignoring and hurting yourself and everyone around you.
This is a familiar situation to many people on this imageboard.

Are you trying to show off your /k/ cred you goddamn newfag?

anything that threatens /a/'s love for little children and slice of life picture books

Underrated post

I felt that Puck at the beginning was alright, someone who you could identify with morally but in a completely alien world full of suffering and death.
He eventually gets to Guts which makes him more open for people to help him in his journey.

Now its all cancer, puck somehow is even worse than all the other characters aside from maybe Isidoro.
Ive waited months for this chapter and I felt nothing.

Guts just felt thrown away in there just to remind us this is somehow still Berserk.

GO MOZGUS

GO MOZGUS

Once Schierke got introduced everything went to shit

I seriously hope this is sarcasm.

For the love of god let everything be raped

Why are there no beings for good with the same power level of god hand?
There doesn't seem to be any suspense ever since god hand was shown, there is literally no way to kill all 5 of them so evil will always prevail.

griffith and guts are both bad guys
to say anything otherwise is laughable

I'm waiting on the Platinumfags to come out of the woodwork; then we'll have the full circus.

Fuckoff Griffithfag

Stop

You can recognize they are both pieces of shit without favoring one over the other.

Btw, pic related is unacceptable and it makes me very angry.

Might as well get this over with
CASCA IS A NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What the fuck has Guts ever done that can be considered evil anyways?

The only thing that comes to mind is killing those holy iron chain knights trying to capture him.

Does anyone else love the manga but despise the anime? Everything good about the comics atmosphere and visuals seems to have been lost in the cartoon, including the cgi movies (although those are slightly better)

Killed Count Julius son

Holla Forums actually did an in depth autistic evaluation of Casca and determined that she's a tanned southern European.

>>>/tumblr/

That was an accident and you know it.

Not to mention that Guts was fucking horrified about what he just did.

"I didn't mean to" isn't a cure all. Killing a child is evil.

At best Guts is a useful idiot who got cucked into realizing he was fighting for the wrong team, at worst he's a mentally retarded savage who fucks things up everywhere he goes.

It was a collateral.
Berserk isn't about good and evil anyway, it's about vengeance, horror and war.

Griffithfags please

He did completely fuck up that town in the very first chapter.

I can't enjoy the movies, the cgi scenes just look so awkward.

he fucking destroys nearly every village he goes to
what the fuck?

they both suck ass and berserk is a shit tier shonen manga now

On top of what said(which isnt even that bad, Im pretty sure political murders are regular in Midland) he did create mayhem in a variety of cities when he was killing apostles
Still, the towns would probably be fucked over time anyway

All he did was kill a few of the apostle noble's men. The rest happened between the major of the town and the noble.

It was still an accident and he's saved a shitton of kids by killing apostles and he saved that village getting attacked by Trolls and then saved like 30 women and children that were carried away to be raped.

I'd say that he atoned for one accident.

Yeah but Griffith is a 100 percent pure evil bastard.

I agree, but I think they are slightly better than the anime, if for nothing more than visual consistency on some level. Although I think they fail at capturing the atmosphere of the comic as well.

I'd argue that he saved more lives in the long run by killing the Apostles.

Jills village would have been wiped out if Guts didn't kill Rosine.

The only reason you prefer Guts over Griffith is because Guts is the protagonist and you've spent more time seeing the story from his POV. They are equally evil.

Yeah probably, they are just sort of supplemental material for fans that already read the manga.
No reason for anyone to watch them over reading the manga.

Take your bait somewhere else, unless you really are that retarded.

griffith has no control over what happened to him
it was always his destiny
can you even still call him evil, knowing that?
guts, on the other hand, is a machine fueled by rage and revenge

and having a shitty little JRPG party apparently

Fucking Griffithfag get out

this is nu-berserk
Chapters come out 3 times a year, are often puff with only 1-2 pages of actual content.
Its slowly becoming a shonen adventure manga.

If miura doesn't figure this shit out soon I'm not going to bother to read this shit.

If the story started from Griffith's POV and we had a ton of adventures about him without Guts being in them, and Guts was only introduced after we got to know Griffith, then you would prefer Griffith. Only a moron would believe that Griffith is truly 100% evil.

you know the series will end with guts doing the same thing and sacrificing all his friends to the behelit, right

Schierke is a reasonable exception to that.

How about you actually read it?

You're not even trying right now

We'd be seeing a lot of old man dick.

Fuck off Griffithfag he's a pure 100 percent selfish asshole.

That would be counter to his entire fucking character.

Get out faggot

What does preferring a character have to do with seeing their actions as evil or not?
We all know protagonist does not equal good, but we can all objectively look at each characters actions.
You are just deluding yourself.

Now that would be an interesting turn of events. Guts-fags would still defend him though and claim that it's not the same as when Griffith did it. They're the type of autists that think a protagonist of a story is always supposed to be a "good guy".

REMINDER THAT GRIFFITH GOT FUCKED BY AN OLD MAN

yeah how about i read a series that switched from isolation and revenge to LOL LOOK AT THESE TWO SILLY FAIRIES DOING SILLY FAIRY THINGS
WOW SCHIERKE NEEDS TO TAKE A WHOLE CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN HOW MANA WORKS AGAIN
FARNESE IS SAD ABOUT SOMETHING OR WHATEVER
oh yeah and here's a one-liner from Guts
SEE YOU IN THREE MONTHS

Oh really, new-berserk reader? It would be counter to the character who is quoted as saying that he would kill ANYONE to get revenge on Griffith? I guess you picked up the manga when he got the armor. It explains a lot.

Those days are dead and gone user. It's time to let them go

Need i go on?

Very unlikely. There can only be 5 godhand, and even if guts kills griffith there isn't enough people following him blindly to sacrifice to get the same result. Also the ritual happens what like 100 or more year intervals? Besides guts doesn't have a strong and clear desire for something like griffith had. At best he has enough for becoming an apostle. The more likely one is the hound possessing his ass.

Are there people who have read the manga and still don't understand that Griffith and Guts are supposed to basically be the exact same person just in different bodies and social positions and that the point of the whole story is that fate and destiny has more say in what a person becomes than their inner life and personality?

Who says there can only be five? Some assholes who have their own agenda? Same with the 100 year interval.
And, Guts has a very strong and clear desire for something. Or he did, until the manga went to garbage.

GRIFFITH WILLINGLY CHOSE TO TAJE SHRIVELED OLD MAN COCK UP THE ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

My bad, didnt notice that
I agree wholeheartedly

He has a strong and clear desire to get revenge on Griffith. He will sacrifice his friends to kill him. Whether he uses the behelt or not is unclear.

Yea no, griffith made some very clear choices as did guts. Griffith chose to give up everyone else for power, guts chose to give himself up for power.

No shit. That's just how it is. God is evil because of humanitys belief in the existence of evil gave birth to it, the Idea of Evil. All of mankind would also have to believe in good for a benevolent god to come to existence in Berserk, but that's not going to happen, almost everyones life is miserable.

It's the only way the series can redeem itself to me.
I won't even fucking try reading it again until a few of his party members are dead, at the very least one of the fairies.

Guts was raped by a man over 5 times his body weight and then killed him. Griffith willingly sold himself to an old man because he's a whore.

That's the Hellhound that he's doing a pretty good job of suppressing.

Not to mention his entire character is about human power overcoming monsters I mean for fucks sake.

Kill yourself faggot

This is represented in the manga 20 fucking times, every-time they are shown its some reference to 5 fingers.

She's most likely half French and half Spanish/Italian

I understand you're autistic, but by the end of the series you will see what I mean about them being the same characters just with different fates. The point is that their lives mirror each other and rhyme.

I dont even know why the fuck this needs any research, people saying caska is a nigger are as retarded as "muh griffith" posters. It started out as a joke and soon enough some retards fell for it and started taking it seriously

Nigger stop defending Griffith.

I swear to god Griffithfags is the fucking worst.

Everyone in that town was going to get eaten no matter what, just slower if Guts hadn't shown up.

How about the left hand of god.

Nigger, they're gods. They can trick anyone about anything. You think Guts has just had the crimson behelit this whole time for no fucking reason?

If you think the fucking King of Fairies isn't gonna give Guts some faggot butt-dust that lets him set shit on fire you're a fucking retard.

God hand, you know five fingers and the 4 hinting that griffith's the last.
It was stated that the eclipse occurred every 100-200 something years.
And no the one where he gets a body isn't an eclipse, it was stated as some other ceremony

Had, at best. Remember the scene in the sword graveyard? Casca pulled him back. Not to mention guts fucked off to fairyland to cure her, instead of attacking/offing apostles from griffith's army

The fact that her hair isn't in tight curls should suffice as evidence of her non-African heritage.

You're going to be so butthurt when this series ends. Only complete autists would think that Griffith isn't meant to be a sympathetic character.

"Do as you will, Chosen One" - Idea of Evil to Griffith

It was entirely Griffiths own choice to sacrifice everyone and to rape Casca

That hasn't happened in a long time, though.

Griffith is a nigger

He said that because nothing Griffith could do would free him from his destiny.

It's happened three times that I can think of. And that's too fucking many.

Look he's a nigger

LOOK HE'S A NIGGER

Guts earned the power of the sword by killing apostles and the Berzerker armor only allows him to use the entirety of his own power.

This is all explained, come on now.

No Griffith is the super duper gary stu chosen one and Guts is a man that wasn't even supposed to be born suffering through the worst shit and still surviving because of his indomitable willpower.

Griffith is Causality while Guts very existence is defying causality.

Stop being stupid.

This is so autistic holy shit, i'm cringing inside out.

His sword can kill higher power demons but I seriously doubt he can 1v5 god hand.

Fuck off normalfag

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Fuck off normalfag.

The skull horseman had a shitload of behelits, he melted them down into a sword.
Maybe guts is fated to use the behelit, but it was stated a long time ago that he has the ability to be a rock in the stream of fate.

I will screencap this post and when I find it in 20 years I will laugh

Nice IP hopping to validate your post. Or is it just Holla Forumss hivemind nature at work??

He has the same one Griffith used, though.
And we know that Guts isn't going to use them the same way Skull Knight did.

This is Holla Forums

Im talking about

That's not the point you fucking idiot.

It's a power up that relies on a human base power and allows people to use everything that they have without worrying about pain. The armor doesn't make Guts stronger or heal his wounds.

I was referencing those specific scenes and not comparing the overall life of Guts and Griffith. Yes, they are both similar in that they have their own dreams. The difference between the two is that Griffith's dream was built on others.

Oh.
Oh man, you just know what will happen next.

I should go back and reread the chapters, but I never really got the whole giant behelt hatching into a new griffith thing. It probably should just be taken as is but I feel like I'm missing something.

Here's the thing though. The behelit played a large part in griffith's ascension. It was a main point. It protected him from zodd then from the posion arrow and only left when griffith fucked it up, and yet again returned into his hands before the eclipse. Guts wasn't saved even once by it while he was holding onto it, and is kind of ignored for a large part.

Reading Holla Forumsirgins trying to seriously analyze and debate anime is always entertaining. You guys are just so cute in your flailing ingnorance about eben the mot basic principles of the medium.

that's its entire point.

Yeah and hes already tempted twice and refused.

The whole theme behind guts is doing it with his own strength.
The GodHand are strong demons who can influence the world but they are not Omnipotent.

The brain fucker said even he does not know anything.
There is a God in the Berserk universe but its neither benevolent or malevolent as it allows the God Hand to exist but at the same time allows for humans to go beyond there mortality.

Fuck off Normalfag

Guts has an ordinary Behelit, not Crimson. But anyone who thinks Guts would sacrifice someone is nuts, he really, really hates Apostles. I agree that he will reach a point of desperation so bad that the Behelit will activate, but at this point when the God Hand appear he and Skull Knight will just fuck them up.

Fuck off normalfag

Dude, huffing paint fumes. It's bad for your health.

THIS GAY FUCKING SITE WON'T LET ME POST PICTURES
But, the armor let him crack Grunbeld's shield.
You're a retard.

Make me

Of course I don't think he could fight multiple GH, but he's probably as strong as one.

The God Hand said Eclipse can only happen once in 216 years, and there are 5 fingers on the hand which fingers they stand on, representing the Hand of God.

Have you even read the fucking series.

In the tower of conviction Skull knight stright up says that Guts is one of the few people that can defy fate.

Fucking hell defying fate is Guts one superpower.

The chick kicked the shit out of him in a form made of orc intestines. It wasn't even a fraction of her real strength.
He will be completely unable to defeat Griffith unless he makes the same sacrifice Griffith did.

Shiggity diggity doo

>mfw near the end of the game the graphic style shifts from Berserk to chibi.

Why the fuck do you all think there needs to be another eclipse for Guts to use his behelt? It's not even the same type.

It's like you've never even read Oedipus Rex. Trying to defy one's fate always leads to that person fulfilling it.

Mere Apostles can't oppose the god hand(Kushan Emperor who was far more powerful than even Zodd) and in the count arc Slann says that she wanted Guts for the God Hand but the others said that it was fucking impossible.

Hell being an Apostle makes you even more of Griffiths bitch.

God you're retarded.

Kill thineself knave

why the fuck are you even here?

You just agreed with me you goddamn retard.

As I recall, the eclipse happened BECAUSE Griffith used the behelit.

I know, but actually there's a lot of retarded fuckface "fans" that think Casca is a nonwhite, on Reddit and Neogaf for example. I don't know how SJWs can be fans of Berserk, but they legitimately believe she's a nonwhite because in the anime they made her so dark.

Yet in the original canon footage, the manga, she's clearly white.

It's almost like these SJWs don't even read Berserk, only watched the anime.

Except Guts who wasn't supposed to survive the eclipse and then the god hand straight up said that they can't control fate entirely and that they're not gods.

Go write fanfiction, faggot.

I thought we were talking about Skull Knight, not Guts.
Well, I suppose "best character" is debatable.

It does though, it allows to him to go beyond the "mental limit" and use his body to its extremes

He doesn't have a fucking Crimson Behelit. He has an ordinary one he got from Vargas.

Exactly, it allows him to use the maximum extent of his own power without mental limitations.

But it's still his muscles doing 100 percent of the work.

That's what I'm saying.
If he could already swing that sword hard enough to break his own arms, why didn't he ever do that?

You're right. But there's still a purpose to it. He doesn't just have it for nothing.

I can't wait until this series ends so I can enjoy the salt from morons like you. The Skull Knight is obviously evil.

There are actual studies about this. I mean that people will have "superpowers" when the limiter is removed.

Iirc the eclipse happens not only because griffith used it. The crimson one was the key, and the time was right. Theoretically it could have been anyone, but fate chose griffith.
And while yes, normal behelit doesn't need an eclipse, it only makes one into an apostle, which is nowhere near a godhand

you really dont like the fact that caska is some coloured bitch

some of that shit you posted doesn't even add up.
her background isn't even that important she just some brown meat

why are you so determine to proof she a midlander EVEN though she looks nothing like one

its like calling Guts Japanese because he has short black hair like must anime protags

make anime fucking real

Let think, why would not breaking your arms in a fight be a good idea…

Nigga, that's brown at best, nigger at worst.
She isn't white no matter how you look at it.
Do you need to adjust brightness or something?

You just went full retard

Nigger he cut his own hand off with a broken sword WITHOUT the armor clouding his judgement.

Pretty sure he wasn't exactly thinking straight at that moment either. As I recall he was a mite upset.

HE'S EVIL GUYZ HE'S GOT SPOOPY ARMOR!

Fucking retard, I bet you're a Grifith fag too.

Sounds like you are the one with autism then. Nothing cringy about that, considering it was done to laugh at the SJW morons who are whining about Berserk and also claiming a lot of characters are nonwhites. I saw people on Neogaf who actually believe that Boscogne is a black man and that Guts is Asian.

Also, if you had ever read Berserk and paid attention to it, you would know Miura has paid very accurate detail to the racial features of characters. The negroes actually have negroidic skull shapes and facial features, Kushans have Asiatic eyes etc.

If you don't care for realism in art then don't read Berserk.

He's a Griffithfag what do you expect.

It means that you will cripple yourself with using said powers, dumb fuck.
There is medical condition, when person physically doesn't feel pain. Well guess what, those people cripple themselves during childhood, because they can't stop damaging their bodies, since there is no paint to tell them stop.

Fuck off.

that's a completely different scenario than just a fight, he cut his arm off because it was preventing him from moving forward towards his target, just cuz he has the strength to send his own arms flying off like a rocket punch, doesn't me he should in a regular fight because then he would be incapacitated

also when he cut his arm off he was in a state of rage so incredible the paper it was drawn on was probably on the brink of catching on fire

Why /a/ turns in to moeshit worshippers?

Can anyone alleviate my confusion on this?
Maybe I just forget a page or something, it's been a while.

Just wait and see, nigger. Just wait and see.

The Skull Knight is a lying fuck

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

T R I G G E R E D
I bet you're one of those SJWs who think Casca is a stronk brown womyn who don't need no man

Yep, that's a niggress all right.

The behelitman was a human turned into a Behelit looking Apostle, and he had sacrificed the world because it was all he knew. He never met any humans so he couldn't just sacrifice some friends or family.

Nigger, you're the dumb one here.

when backed into a corner the redditor shitposts

Slan fight was before Guts had the Berserker armor. I dont think Slan has a chance against Guts now.

wez dem boyz noww

I knew that living the NEET life away from the niggerly sun was my noble Aryan soul guiding me away from evil.

Fuck the Sun.

even aryans play in sun user

DETAIL DOES NOT EQUAL REALISTIC

BERSERK ART IS NOT REALISTIC

GUTS IS NON-WHITE, DEAL WITH IT

Wez orkz now?

soon fam, soon

He wuz a gud skellington trying to get his death back on track !

Come on, at least try to shop out the watermark.

Nothing wrong with ruling the world as long as you're a good ruler.

Skull Knight is basically Julius Caesar

Nigger how dumb are you?

Nigger she straight up said that she's not a god near the end of the eclipse.

Fucking retard.

She's obviously white, just Mediterranean. In the manga she's always depicted as no more tan than Guts, except for the Golden Age when Guts was paler. But Guts gets a tan when he travels for years later.

Look everyone, a moron who doesn't know what realism means when talking about art!
How fucking stupid can you be you retard. Realism as an art style means drawing/painting/sculpting humans and nature as they look in real life. You know, like Guts's incredibly detailed face? The art style is nothing like typical manga, where characters don't look like real humans at all.

Yeah the God Hand are not Gods mate. Only Idea of Evil is a god. The God Hand are angels.

It just proves that in a company with niggers, you become nigger yourself.
At least in a dark fantasy world of berserk

Behold, Holla Forums, d110c8 is the perfect specimen to study the phenomena we know today as autism.

Augustus did nothing wrong

Kek
Midland is one kingdom, not-France.
Tudor is one kingdom, not-England.
The countries represent real kingdoms that existed.
Even the Kushan empire actually existed in real history, and their emperors name really was Ganishka too.

No, I'm merely pointing out to morons that think she is, that Miura clearly meant her as a white European woman. He obviously pays a lot of attention to realism in his art.

So skull knight is a nigger too?

anyone waiting for the new cgi berserk anime
cant wait for the lost children arc

damn user why are you being such a nigger

Have you actually read Berserk, or are you legit this autistic? Please find me an example of a sword that looks like dragon slayer, or a man who looks like Griffith. Berserk has good art, but only a complete retard would think it is realistic.

They're an extension of God and have godlike powers.
Thats good enough for me

Shes God Hand, shes one of the most powerful beings in the universe, Berserk Armor could only do a little damage to Ganishka.
What makes you think low tier Berserk armor Guts could even take on the God Hand when even the Skull Knight couldnt even get close to them?
How fucking dumb are you nigger?

Augustus sacrificed much of his wants for the kingdom.
Grifith is completely self serving, he doesn't care if everyone is dead.

He is more like Nero or Caligula.

I bet you think communism is awesome.

The idea of evil isn't god just one of many meme gods.

There's other deities who were memed into existence

Go reread the manga, dumbass. Skull Knight selflessly saved Luca.

It's not happening, they're skipping it.

Skull knight would wreck any Godhand other then Grifith and Brain fucker.

Its said several times in the manga, they are limited, not omnipotent, not all seeing, and able to be killed.

READ THE FUCKING MANGA

Ok seriously you can stop pretending to be retarded now, its getting cringey

Nobody saves a whore without an ulterior motive user

>Miura somehow still has an amount of crazy and actually kills Casca as well after, by Guts after she goes fucking insane after remembering demon rapr
One can only hope

According to true experts, everyone in Berserk is a nigger, except for Donovan. But you can clearly see that Casca, Guts, Griffith, Judeau, Corkus and Rickert for example have Negroidic facial features such as narrow and sharp noses, straight hair, narrow cheekbones and the symmetric skull shape Negroes are known and admired for.

then why does he colour her in with some darkish peanut butter colour
why not give her the skin colour like gutts ricket or grifith

thats edgelord shit.
Party members just need to be killed off.
The kid has been in since the beginning, same with the sadist knight and other characters.

But the fucking loli witch needs to fuck off, holy christ is she unbearable.

At last I truly see

Art being detailed has nothing to do with realism. Only an actual autist wouldn't understand this. Berserk has incredibly unrealistic weapons, armor, and fights. This should be obvious to anyone who has ever left their home for more than ten minutes.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is something that has realism, Berserk is not and never will be.

That sword doesn't even put him on a level playing field w/ Griffith.

Jesus christ you really are retarded

Physical stimulation is a thing of the past for Skull Knight. He hasn't sacrificed his conscience, though.

i dont want to drop to this latest upcoming berserk anime but from it being some the choppiest loook 3d animation i've seen in a while and now this.

their making it kind of hard for me

My god you really are retarded huh? You really don't know anything do you?
Here, look at this you fucking autist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism_(arts)
Realism when talking about art means that the characters and environment are portrayed in the way they look in reality. It doesn't mean you can't fucking put in a ridiculous sized sword or if it's a story, to give the characters unnatural strenght. It literally only refers to how they LOOK, that they look how humans look.

God, you have to be a complete retard to not know even this little of basic knowledge regarding art styles.

Here, look at these two pages from Berserk. This art style is called Realism, because the humans look like real humans, the ship looks real, and the buildings look real.
Now compare it to say, the art style of One Piece, where everything looks cartooney. It does not follow the art style called Realism.

Not once did we talk about the story in Berserk being realistic. We were talking about the art style. Did you understand yet or do we need to repeat this a few more times?

I know that feel

I'll at least give it a shot.

Truly to be a Berserk fan is to suffer.

So what do you anons think will be the first real life meme god?

You ever visited Spain or Italy? People there tend to have olive skin color, its noticeably darker than for us Nordics. But they're still whites, because white refers to the European races, the European phenotype and haplogroups - not to how pale you are.

If white only referred to the skin tone, then by that logic some Japs would be whites because I've seen a few who are as pale as Nordic people.

Slaanesh

You are using "science speak" while talking to someone using nigger tier "look at dem skin mayne, dey black!" logic

idk fam tbh it seem like kind of a stretch

Which one of these pictures looks like a real person? Don't worry, you can take as long as you need to answer.

Oh shit I didn't even know there was going to be a new anime.
How do you think it will turn out?

Fool. It's already begun.

Okay Coldsteel

So?
How does that go against my point whatsoever?

Nothing in the manga implies the Skull Knight could kill a GodHand and I never implied they were unkillable, just that nothing came close to them in terms of power.
What the fuck are you talking about?

What? Are you illiterate as well? I literally just said that white refers to our European race, not just a persons skin tone. I just said that Mediterranean Europeans are whites (that is of course, only the ones that are still genetically pure Europeans, but that is majority of them).

You've never read the fuckjng manga, have you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ejBQL8nfLpI
no good fam it looks like this thing is being rendered on toaster
not even gonna webm that shit
all we can do is h

Your birth caused a stretch

Griffith really isn't supposed to look like a real person.

He's always had an otherwordly vibe going for him.

No one in Berserk looks like a real person, they are all stylized. I don't understand why people feel the need to deny this.

No what seems like a stretch is assuming that a nonwhite person would have somehow been born in medieval Europe and lived their life there among whites. That already is ridiculous. Berserk mostly takes place in Midland, Casca was born in Midland, and the country is meant to be not-France. France didn't have nonwhites in medieval times.
Considering that she has racial features only Europeans can have (such as pink nipples, which 0% of Arabs and Negroes have) and that she was born that north, we'll have to assume she is white, since there is zero evidence to the contrary.

Wow, it's almost like Berserk artstyle has changed over time. It's gone towards realism slowly. First the environments, later the humans too. Oddly he still does exceptions for a few characters, but vast majority of humans look realistic.

God fucking damnit.
It looks better than the movies cgi a little bit but god damn.
Thanks for linking anyway.

I said you were talking to some user that was using nigger tier logic. Didnt mean to say you did, english isnt my first language

so was guts after donovan came to see him

READ THE MANGA
This is getting repetitious.

Even if this particular style is very detailed, manga just isn't realistic.

We JUST posted several characters who have been made to look like real people. Here's another one.

Are you saying the peasants are not drawn in a very realistic way? I've never seen so much realism in the art of any other manga. Miura is the only manga artist who is taking the drawing this seriously. Well, most of the time at least.

Yes, these images exist too and it's a shame. In fact, if you had read this thread you would see people complaining about it above. Most fans don't really like the goofy parts.

Oh, well your sentence means that you think I was using nigger tier logic. But yes, he was being stupid. I'm pure Nordic myself but anyone who thinks Italians aren't white is a D&C shill or full WE WUZ CAESAR type Afro centric revisionist.

Read my fucking posts nigger
Read the fucking replies
Use tree view and understand just how fucking stupid you are.

Are you telling me is any viable as of right now?

Trump's real name is Idea of Nationalism, the First of the Meme Hand. We have 4 more to spawn.

The art is good, but it is not realistic. There is nothing to argue about, you are wrong, just accept it.

It's manga, inherently cartoonish, the eyes and some features are exaggerated in order to make the characters more expressive, also, Casca's face is flat here.

You're deflecting.
You said they were unkillable, when the entire point of the book and guts progression it to be able to kill Grifith.
READ THE BOOK

Can seriously not see that Berserk is stylized and that all the characters have exaggerated facial features? Maybe you need to stop watching so many cartoons and actually go outside and see what real human beings actually look like.

Kill yourself

Show me where I said that you fucking retard

"grounded and detailed' might be the words we're looking for

Shows how much you know about history, you faggot cunt.

explain to me how he wasn't

The concept existed way before our time and will exist way after ours is up.

I'm too lazy to rip the origina laudio out, and find some fitting music for it, so i made it silent.

Thanks for the laugh user.

I never said anything of the sort
In fact, not a single person in this thread has claimed Berserk is realistic. So you niggers crying about us saying something we never said, you really are pathetic.

You're just joking about learning history from manga right?

Do you know anything about artstyles? Or did you just get triggered by the word realism? All you are doing is making yourself look more retarded

Nah, i just posted it because it was relevant.

Now I dont agree that Berserk is very realistic, I would rather say the same as said, grounded and detailed, but dont bring the sword up, hes clearly talking about face
And you making these pictures makes you look like some kind of autist by the way

The sword is drawn exactly like how it would if it was made in real life.

Grounded is the perfect word to describe berserk honestly.

Yes, but this other man here is clearly thinking another way than you, as he sees the wielding of the sword unrealistic
Still, I may have made my point not as clear as I wanted to

That it is, the retard just cant see the difference between an artstyle and the art subject

the sword is ridiculous but even its grounded enough that in universe people see it as a fucking insane weapon that only some one of incredible strength could even attempt to use

if it wasn't "grounded" guts would be a skinny dude wielding it

No, you just LITERALLY misrepresented my argument all this fucking time you retard. Why would I admit to how your delusional mind imagined my argument being, when it never was that?

You're just a braindead retard.

Like he was in the first chapters?

So is this a meme now?

For reference

you can kind of chalk that one up to the artist learning as he went and editing designs as he progressed, especially considering how long the series went on

kinda like how revvy used to have short hair and how the jojos used to all be built like linebackers

So now you're claiming Guts was skinny in the first chapters? You really just can't admit being wrong huh.

I kind of liked Guts when he was less massive. Gave you the impression of someone who pulled off crazy shit like tanking extreme damage and wielding impossibly large swords purely by the power of hate and spite.

Learn to ID user

Isn't he 2 meters tall ?

Cant remember if they ever specified his height but he is pretty big yea

Not even close. He's only 6'3" according to the wiki.

the rage is very much still there, especially for all the times he endures injuries just to get in on his foes more

Thats 1.9m, still pretty tall

Pretty average for a Germanic/Nordic guy which he assumably is since he's based on Götz von Berlichingen and Pier Gerlofs Donia.

Im dutch and thats still seen as tall around here, nowhere near average

I guess compared to a normal man. I'm 6'8", so I'd consider him to be average in my mind.

what?

He's a big guy

For you

>if you don't like Gut's JRPG party that just teamed up with the [email protected]/* */ witch crew you must be an edgelord
Fuck off.

Hmm well I suppose that's right, around 180 cm would be the average in the Germanian region and the Low countries?
Denmark and further north actually has average height of 190 cm

She's a Moor

That's the Arab blood flowing through her veins from her ancestors who got muh dicked by Ahmed when Rome fell for the last time.

Casca is a Latin name.

Nah. She's pure European, as all evidence proves. A Moor (sandnigger) can not have pink nipples for example, like Casca does.

This too, Casca is a Spanish word.

2.032 meters for you europoors.

Cool bro. You're not special. Very common in my country.

They can when they mix. It's what happens when mudslime rape a country for many generations.

Guess who ruled the Iberian peninsula for 700 or so years?

Does anyone else really like Roderick?

Manlet detected

He's pretty cool and would make for an interesting side story. As another user stated, there are too many side characters at the moment, so no one has any time to shine.

The captain and crew really need to fuck off soon, so that it isn't as crowded anymore. That would give Miura an opportunity to focus on their sea adventures for a bit should he choose. Witch loli could then stay on the island to finish her training. I think it was mentioned that time moves differently on the island, so she probably will stay there for a bit then return as an adult mage later on.

He's cool but I'm sure he'll get cucked by Guts

I don't even think that he can have sexual thoughts about anyone other than Casca anymore.

She's all he really cares about besides witch daughteru

Dont stick a dick in crazy.

Except when a European race mixes with a non European, the children inherit the mudpeople traits.

Also, the Moors didn't really breed with the Spaniards, apart from southern Spain. Vast majority of Spaniards even today are racially pure with no sandnigger DNA: eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

Only a very small percentage of Spaniards were race mixed by the conquerors, and that happened in the coastal regions, mostly the southern one.

I do, he's a badass because he's really brave even though he's a total normalfag who would get rekt by an Apostle. He would still attack one if he saw one.

We should keep Roderick and kill off Schierke and Isidro and the elves. And Isma.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Too bad she will NEVER EVER be her self again. Even when she regains her memory on elf island, she will never be the hot tempered short hair fit girl again. She's probably going to be depressed for the rest of her life.

Here's the part from my link that's the most important.

Conclusion:
The majority of Iberian paternal lineages are of Indo-European (R1b, G2a3b1, J2b2 and a small amount of R1a), which can be attributed to the Proto-Celtic and Hallstatt Celtic invaders, and to a lower extent to later Roman and Germanic settlers. In total, these amount to 50-85% of Spanish Y-DNA and 60% of Portuguese Y-DNA. Maternal lineages, on the other hand, appear to have a mostly Neolithic and Mesolithic origin, notably haplogroups H1, H3, HV0, K1a, J1c, J2a1, J2b1a, T2, U5b, V and X, which make up over 80% of the mtDNA in regions like the Basque country or Asturias, and always over 50% of the population of any region.

In the northern regions which are near France (which Midland is modeled after), 85% of the population are pure Indo-European.

No.

That's what mudslime want you to believe. The only white Spaniards are those from the lands bordering France and that's because they essentially are French. The Spaniards to the South may as well be called Ahmed.

I smell a fucking Jew!

Oh please it's not gonna happen.

If Guts were a fire emblem character, what would his class be?
I'm thinking Lodestar

That's you, Ahmed

Way to ignore the vast amount of research into European genetics I just posted earlier. Eupedia even has maps on the specific haplotypes of regions in Europe.

As the research says, DNA testing in Spain shows that majority of Spaniards are genetically Celtic.

Do you really think Miura would do such a thing? Just go and lie to his fans?

Roderick's a great guy, and as long as he doesn't get killed off he can be a great asset to Guts. Guts is gonna need some royalty on his side sooner or later to combat Griffith's propaganda.

Miura never guaranteed it. But at this point it'll probably happen.

Miura should have never colored any pictures. He has the colors all wrong. I didn't imagine his clothes to be that bright and in those colors at all.

This is why we have bright green Serpico and bright pink Farnese in the new anime.

Yeah, I thought the Holy Iron Chain Knights should all have a cyan blue color scheme, if any color.

Honestly I think that Roderick has more value as an Admiral.

He's apparently a super genius navel commander and that might have some use since Griffith would need boats to attack the island.

He has gravity powers and an army of flying apostles and apostle spawn.

Won't his apostles get tired on the 7 FUCKING YEAR long journey?

Aquatic apostles.

Also, he could just have all the terrestrial apostles walk along the branches of Yggdrasil/Ganishka.

Yggdrasil isn't that big come on.

Also do you think it will end up with Guts and his party attacking Falconia or will they get some allied nations behind them?

How the fuck do they take down Griffith anyways?

Are you saying those see through tube things that long haired boy was standing on were branches of Yggdrasil? The boy that appeared to Guts and Casca?

Yeah who the fuck is that kid anyways?

The only 2 theories being thrown around are the Elf King and Guts and Cascas kid.

It was said in the newest chapter, that it was the Elf King. One of the witches said that the Elf King can turn into any persons deepest desires and appear before them. So he appeared to Guts and Casca as their son in a human form instead of like he really was, a demonic abomination.

Yes, those are Yggdrasil branches. It covers the planet, and will likely be how Guts gets back to the mainland without another 7 year boat journey.

But why are the branches invisible, wtf

And why are they like wormholes or some shit? He can just fall through the branch and travel inside it

Those things I can't explain. I do remember though that some character said they could see these strange shapes in the sky only after Ganishka became Yggdrasil.

If I had to wager a guess, the branches are invisible because Yggdrasil, the world tree, connects multiple realms in Berserk just like it does in mythology. It connects to a spirit realm of sorts, hence why its creation merged the physical and magical worlds, and so its farthest reaching branches are ethereal since the physical world cannot sustain such a structure. The kid can use it to travel because magic n' shiet fuck you.

It adds up

Hi Holla Forums. In case you hadn't noticed, Holla Forums are vast majority Trump supporters just like Holla Forums.

Also, what I said is accurate, Casca is a white European, so clearly you are the braindead one. Then again, we already knew this because you're a leftist.

There is a new [email protected]/* */ game, and there will likely be more in the future.

Berserk will never be good again. Despite the promise of the eventual Idea of Evil, whatever it is, we will never get there. Miura will keep things lighthearted and high fantasy until he dies with the story unfinished. Berserk is dead. The only things to look forward to are the low quality anime adaptations and games to come and the objectively good quality of the art in future chapters. The story is over and it's time to begin letting go, if you didn't already during the 7 year hiatus.