Crude, Racially Insensitive’: American University Finds Bananas Hanging in Nooses

The incident took place on the same day that Student Government Association president Taylor Dumpson, a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha, started the new position. "Being first isn't easy," Dumpson said addressing the incident in her first letter to the campus community. Calling the issue "disheartening" she called for unity.

archive.is/2017.05.02-033942/http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/crude-racially-insensitive-american-university-finds-bananas-hanging-nooses-n753606

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Fypd
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/tristan-rettke-tenn-student-who-wore-gorilla-mask-/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im pretty sure a nigger did this

Boy am I glad I didn't even finish community college. What a fucking joke.

I guess bananas are racist now.

This is cool and all, but it almost seems like low hanging fruit ya know?

Goddamn you Carlos.

yeah having no money is really empowering
especially when you have no friends

Fucking Carlos.

Back to Reddit.jpg

Maybe a dumb idea, but since we had "Day of the Posters", how about day of the bananas? It would work best at universities, leave a banana at the doors of African American students. One could also cry outrage if the students waste so much produce just because of "muh feelings".

shangogno plut plut head of the fraternity and newly elected student body leader stated
when asked about her rape ape van full of bananas she deflected mumbling about "muh dik" and "we wuz kangs"

hi FBI

I don't get it. It isn't like I told you to do something illegal. Much less actually, I didn't even tell you to do anything. I merely gave an idea.

That's not illegal in most areas.

At this point I'm pretty sure the FBI is actually trying to stop us from irl actions.

Though you probably are from an alphabet soup company, I gotta say the idea of causing outrage over racist bananas does have appeel.

If it just said, "AKA bait" then it would have actually been funny.

Or leave bananas outside the sorority house with a note reminding them to replenish their electrolytes before the next basketball game.

What the hell is "AKA free" supposed to mean?

I'm from the "alphabet agency" called university.

Hang about, further education has become worth the monetary investment again? Why was I not informed? I shall sign up immediately. I sure am looking forward to a bright future where my job can pay a mortgage and support a family; it’s going to be swell I tell you!

There's nothing racist about bananas bro. If someone called me a racist & then handed me a banana I would take it every time, cause seriously, FREE BANANA. Who wouldn't take that offer?

All jokes aside we all know that the niggers hung the bananas so they could put on a show and put something on their "resoomay"

I got that game for Christmas from my grandma and as soon as I opened it I ran down and popped it in the ol' 64 and played it for a half hour and never touched it again because it fucking sucked and was nothing like DK for snes which I loved. Fuck that.

Hey Jamal, watchya doing?

many times these things happen and it turns out to be faked by a nigger or kike

banana nut nuffins

Its the same mentality small children have when they fake being hurt just to get sympathy.

How's that gender studies degree helping you in the job field? Do they pay you to be a professional faggot nowadays?

Meanwhile literal communist niggers are knifing and murdering white kids in Texas and that shit is going to get memory holed.

Niggers love gibs?

Wait, never mind, the AKA stands for Alpha Kappa Alpha.

Statement released: archive.is/9Fypd

RACIST
BANANAS

Perhaps. The penmanship isn't horrendous, but it's not great, either.

All black fraternities are always racist as fuck, the local AKA chapter put up some posters saying "Ladies invited" to come to their strictly male nigger party, all the posters were torn down before I could even get to them. Universities turn a blind-eye to all their shit, but white fraternities get way more scrutiny.

Let's see your handwriting when writing on a fruit. I'd say they did rather well.

Does anybody else remember that user who dressed up like a gorilla and taunted BLM niggers with bananas on nooses? This seems like a copycat… unless it's the same guy. Didn't he go to prison for that stunt? Some bullshit "ethnic intimidation" charges or something like that IIRC.

Pretty sure you're poorer if you go to college than if you don't.
Freedom ain't free.

Having a B.S./B.A. in anything still gives you higher-up positions, Masters and Ph.D. are also expensive but then there's always scholarships. College isn't the problem, it's what's being taught in college for the amount of many that's being paid that's the problem.

Maybe the white fraternities needs to relocate out of universities to somewhere far away from them. If the people want to join in the fraternities then they should be required to pass the rigorous /fit/ and educational test.

Suck that kike cock some more bitch.

Unless the university officially recognizes the fraternity then you start violating school regulations or some shit, I've entertained the idea before. The key is in getting a house off campus, which I've had, and it's way better than getting fined for having a beer on the fucking sidewalk.

Nigger all fraternities that aren't full of pussies already have one of these.

FBI meme was always a psyop to discourage irl action.

t. FBI.

Honestly the FBI are more likely to be on our side anyway, when it really comes down to it.

Who could be behind this stunt?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe.
We have men on the inside, and if any federal agency were to go on our side it's them, but they're probably still just as bluepilled and controlled as any other federal agency.

Remember the adage since the 60s, if it exists, it's anti-white.

Fucking Americans.

Off-campus frats exist and the universities are powerless to stop them. We had one or two at my university because they were banned for some bullshit hazing.

OY VEY GOYIM IF YOU DON'T HAVE MY AUNT EDNA TELL YOU TO READ A BOOK YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LEARN

If they had enough presence on campus they would have gotten shut down. Most that get banned just stay low-key for a few years then their allowed back. If there is any evidence of recruitment then the campus fucks you big time.

poor robot dogo

Kek what ended up happening to him?

He's being railroaded. Indicted by a grand jury last month.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/tristan-rettke-tenn-student-who-wore-gorilla-mask-/

Not a good idea to say that…

Kappa

Is he back?

Alpha

Kek.

If so, he's an absolute madman for doubling down:

I'm taking my meme back since mods keep banning me.

I learned how to plumb once:

1) Shit flows downhill.
2) Don't chew your fingernails.
3) Payday is on Friday.

Universities shouldn't put their noses in the other's personal stuff . This is nothing to do with the universities. What is the race majority in fran

*fraternity?

You consent to the policies of the campus when you enroll retard, even if the policies are stupid.

Then frats should start their own university.

jesus fuck, all of those charges are meaningless bullshit. Apparently just existing can get you 20 convoluted criminal charges.

lel

So much for that hollow message of "tolerance" that they preach. Their true coloreds are coming out. Kek.

Even kill? Bet on it. The war started, sheboona, and your shit talk is going to get you a ticket to the front of the line to be curb stomped.

Kek. If anyone could pull it off, it would be the frats and sororities and their extended networks.

Bananas: The forbidden fruit.

And the fag community isn't upset?

College is a huge fucking waste of time and money unless you're in a lab figuring out how to turn people white like I am

most times it is

You're a madman. Everyone knows college is a huge waste of time and money unless you're in a lab figuring out how to vaporize all that is not white like I am.

I never went to college, but I think I can clear up the misconceptions people have about fraternities.

I too, when I was college aged, asked the same questions a lot of you are when I heard about all of the rules. There is a disconnect between what you think a fraternity is, and what it actually is.

You all think a fraternity is where a bunch of bros live in a big house together, with funny letters on the front. Where they hold parties every weekend, and basically party for 4 years.

Yes, you most certainly can own such a house, outside of the college campus, and live there with other people, put funny letters on the front, and hold parties. At a superficial level, you could have a fraternity.

That's not really what a fraternity is though. First, some people join them for networking. You can't network, if your fraternity has no connections. There is also funding behind them, and that funding requires some amount of rules, and expectations. For example, maybe you are suppose to contribute to a bunch of stupid events like floats for parades, and some level of charitable volunteer work. A lot of these events you may be expected to hold, require cooperation with the school and the sororities. You can't get their cooperation if you aren't an official fraternity.

If you have the money, and want to purchase a mansion and make a "frat", go for it. Most the chicks you'll want to fuck with be sorority chicks, and they won't ever come to your frat unless you are all chads.

WE SHOULD BE GOING AFTER THE KIKES

BANANAS IN NOOSES FROM LAMPPOSTS TO TRIGGER NIGGERS IS JUST LOW HANGING FRUIT TBH

most degrees are fucking useless fam

Shit, is Tristan back? (anyone remember that)

praise kek

Turn it around, when every nigger, or even better, golem/traitor/kike is kvetching about black hate, say that the bananas represent kike noses.

Youl never stop white genocide without the removal of non whites. Youl never remove the non-whites without a civil war. Youl never achieve a civil war if you aren't willing to look bad, youl just get slaughtered.

Guess what, eventually, some niggers are going to kill a bunch of white people because they were white, and if white people dont respond with an equally offensive display of barbarity, it will simply be Blacks slaughtering whites, and then whoops your race was mixed out.

We have a right to be angry, we have a right to defend ourselves. We have a right to not give a FUCK about bananas hanging on trees.

This is cancer. It was probably white people, and they probably dont give a fuck about PR.

It'll turnout to be some leftist hippie-dippie environmentalist thing.
or a nigger or even more probably (I doubt niggers can make knots) a jew.

Oh, wait, sorry, niggers do that regularly already and in another country the whites would have fought back already, initiating a war. We could already be at war if whites werent afraid of the media saying "hey, look, whites do these things too!"

Yea, well whites in Bosnia sniped children, you better be ready for that.

I guess what Im saying is that anyone who thinks a racewar is necessary to end white genocide, better get it through their head that in that race war, both sides are going to commit the worst possible atrocities you can think of, and no one will give a flying fuck about what started the war, or about white people hanging bananas 20 years earlier.

Video related. Your opposition. Remember, if you stick to the high ground in any war, you lose. The other side will brutally slaughter you, while your "rules of engagement" prevent you from fighting back effectively.

That's dumb. We should all be doing this.

I don't get what the message is supposed to be.

I'm going to be attending in the next few months. I really hope my roommate isn't some indoctrinated faggot or a shitskin. This sounds FBI as hell, but anyone going for the fall semester?

Nigger detected, can't even write basic English terms.

Those our opposition's pets/muscle. If they knew the truth, they'd be working against (((them))).

jews are the natural enemy of all races the problem is with niggers is they are too dumb to figure that out and classify all their enemies as "white", the jewish propaganda doesn't help.

A nigger would have peeled it.

I'd say that this screams false flag, but it's too funny to be thought of by a humorless libshit.

JUST SEEN THIS ON CBS JUST NOW FBI LOOKING INTO IT AND THE SCHOOL HAS TO GO THRU MANDITORY WHITE GUILT TRIPPING CLASSES AND THE GIRL STUDENT CBS INTERVIEWED HAD A JEWISH LAST NAME AND THE ADL GUY SAID HATE SPEACH AND PLAYED VICTIM IT WAS GLORIOUS AND FOR ALL YOU NEW FAGS
Pol WAS RIGHT AGAIN
YOUR DOING GODS WORK COMMIES BTFO
WINNING

jews did it

STICKY THIS FBI I MEAN MODS

Yea I'm thinking about trying it out in a southern state where it's cheap to go and live. Only really want to do it to get hardware/network skillz and raise my power level.

Comrade Jim already sold this place to the FBI/CIA/UNATCO/Trump's jewish wormtongue. We should all have one foot in Vichan.net just in case.

Disappoint.

He's being put away for wrongthink. Don't worry, the Ministry of Truth and the Ministry of Happiness will take care of it.

Read 1984 if you didn't understand

Thanks for pointing that out you 12 year old faggot.

and of course they ignored me when I told them about niggers bullying me for being white, because they were underprivileged or some bullshit. If I were priveleged do you think I'd be going to an elementary school with niggers?

What did da ebil wacist mean by this?

I worked a few summers with a plumber. Mostly installed water heaters.

Ok I get that we hate niggers or whatever, but what do we gain by being openly disrespectful to them?

Most people, black or not aren't trash. You know trash when you see it. Sure there are going to be more shitty blacks than whites but I don't think we should be dicks to everyone just for the hell of it.

If we're nationalists, then blacks deserve their own nation. Their culture has the right to be preserved. But like somewhere else.

Free to Alpha Kappa Alpha (nigger sorority) members

Soros paying you again?

Why am I not surprised.

Well of course, but if you think its going to be kikes slaughtering white kids, you will mostly be wrong.

I would love to see them start up some actually nice african kangdoms if only to keep jews worried about an encroaching nigger horde on isreal and to keep riceniggers from controlling africa

I want to see someone do vid related with bananas.

Who said I called them people? Fuck your barely thought out identity signaling bullshit.

No on both counts. Slavic nationalist. You don't have to like a group to respect their right to exist and grow. I think the blacks would do really well if they established a settlement near Israel.

Get roped kikes!

bump

I see it as them calling for an AKA free campus

Who said I said you said that? Nice buzzwords though, you're going to get that raise soon I'm sure!

In an effort to appease the growing population of groids in Seattle Amazon has begun handing bananas out freely as a peace offering.

AYO TYRONE…

…DA FUCK YA DOIN', NIGGA?!

Smells like pasta

You don't have the right to comment on shit you know absolutely nothing about. You don't have to deal with niggers. Goatfuckers are what you have to deal with and I'll tell you it's a damn close tie between brown semites and hominids that are so genetically separated from humans that you, as in you yourself, are more closely related to a neanderthal than to those sub-human apes.
They don't have any kind of rights. They're a genetic plague due to the fact that they can produce genetically viable offspring with proper humans and no that doesn't mean they're the same species.

I think I'm the last white male who ever took a course titled "History of Western Civilization" in a university.

Probably some nog false flagging again

falseflag confirmed

is it weird that the way the cop is aggressively and strongly holding his pistol seems vaguely sexual to me

Are all frats redpilled?

Any updates from DC faggots?

(check)
You fucking elitist white pig

Personally I'd give em lots of milsurp and cheap shit guns and paradrop em into north korea. Lets see what Kim Jong cunt has to say about 500,000 felonious niggers then!