Why Cultural Marxism Is Destroying America | Duke Pesta and Stefan Molyenux

youtube.com/watch?v=LpzfdC8HGP4

Why Cultural Marxism Is Destroying America | Duke Pesta and Stefan Molyenux

"it undermines the family"

SAVE ME

mein gott

Another classic from the market fascists.

Classic.

Their ideology sounds like a lot of work.
All those mental gymnastics you have to do to keep it must be exhausting.

I fucking wish.

Is there a more spooked man than Stevie Mollynu?

Right wing: The left claims that families aren't real and that you have no bigger connection to your kid than anyone else

Left wing: yes we agree, families are a spook

Whats the problem?

Top fucking lel. Please, go ahead. Prove to the people already angry at lack of employment options that the system truly is broken.

They realize that even the concept of cultural Marxism is a oxymoron right? Marx would have never seen ideology or culture as the driving force of society or history.

But then again I suppose it's way too much to expect that these people have actually read Marx.

because you faggots get so butthurt over common sense

the """"""""Theory"""""""" goes that Jewish intellectuals saw how the soviet union had failed (At a point in History when the Soviet Union was the strongest and growing at it's fastest rate ever) so they decided to stop trying to destroy society through economics and revolution, but tried to slip it in the back door by killing all the white people.

ebin

The problem is the right blaming everything they don't like on an overarching marxist conspiracy that doesn't exist.

You actually believe that Cultural Marxism is a thing?

Is your tinfoil hat a bit too tight? It probably is.

Are there any jewish that do want the destruction of white societies?

That still doesn't explain why this would even called cultural "Marxism" when the term itself is self-contradictory. You can't be a Marxist and see culture as anything other than an expression of material conditions.

He even admitted himself that it was bs because of the nature of asian societies.

Apologize.

You could at least read him, you know.

My kid, someone else's kid, who fucking cares who popped out which cabbage patch kid from Hell.

cuck

Yes, let's use a term invented by the Nazis that has no basis in anything Marx ever said or wrote

That'll prove how reasonable we are

Except no, it's still the same U HAET JESUS neo-Western butthurting over nonexistent people made up for the sake of Cold War propaganda.

Even leftists can be actually reactionary.

Molly's political progression is almost a perfect caricature of the typical internet right wing ideological journey: a slow, but seemingly permanent drift from claiming to be an advocate for peace and liberty to inevitably admitting that they are the exact opposite, a narcissistic tyrant.

Wtf the Pope was highly critical of liberation theology. Are they dumb

same tbh

But they're *privatized* tyrants!

VOLUNTARY MY DUDES