How is Holla Forums going to survive the inevitable nuclear war?

How is Holla Forums going to survive the inevitable nuclear war?

I'm going to climb inside my daki and let my waifu protect me :3

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011
mintpressnews.com/syria-becomes-world-war-powderkeg-china-joins-russian-alliance-assad/219617/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same tbh

Just gonna rape everyone in sight tbh

My top priority will be to not go outside while radioactive dust is floating around. A nother problem is that water sources will become irradiated, and I don't want those nasty alpha rays on the inside.
My plan is to have enough canned food and water to last me a coupple of months, and just bunker down in my flat after the bomb hits.
I think it's going to be a panic at first, but after five weeks, people are probably going to starting to cool down, and also die from radiation poisoning. That's when I come out and just quietly leave for the woods.
If I get the time and resources I may build a cabin out in the country. Get some water filters, some ammo and a years supply of rice, then hide em in the wall.
Gonna be the great, just me, my dog, and hopefully some loli who needs a wasteland protector.

I live dead center in a big city, I'm fucked.

Cute waifu :3

Gonna try to move to china before russia and america kill each other.

Nothing, because the "nuclear war end of the world" scenario is statistically impossible

So there is hope for the japs.

memes aside, you will want water filters when shit hits the fan, as they can stop some diseases, like legionella, which exist naturaly in ground water.

yeah Ryuko is pretty great tbh
she's a tough tomboy who isn't a fucking awful tsundere stereotype

paedos out

bad move

Disagree. The most dangerous time will be the initial panic, and half life of fallout is a concern, I figure moving to quick could kill you in the long run.
Gangs (or groups) bring order, and the civil defence will probably be the dominant force for some time.
I doubt mad max mode will kick in that fast. When the crops fail, the storages are low and it becomes clear that a large partion of the population is going to starve to death. That's when I don't want to be near my fellow man.

Women are designed by nature to be stolen away from the wild and then lifelong protected, you lazy bum.

Protect me, oniichan.

You're not my kin.

Here. Read this.
shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011

Not bad.
Anything you especially want me to take note of?
I think the civil war senario is completly different from a nuke scenario.
In a conventional war you don't have to worry about fallout or radiation, and the situation is 'on going'.
I'm thinking if the nukes start flying it's not going to drag out, when you realise it's happening it's allready over sort of deal.
So I'm thinking the response will be more like after a natural disaster or a terror attack. Except the lights don't turn back on.

mintpressnews.com/syria-becomes-world-war-powderkeg-china-joins-russian-alliance-assad/219617/

The bombs and fallout aren't what destroys civilization, not by themselves.

I might be dead is the US gets nuked anyway due to location, but I'd probably prefer that to the hellzone that follows.

You can't filter radioactive water, lol

That's not what I said. And there are levels of radioactivity, obviously you don't want to drink heavily irradiated water, but getting legionella is means you die within a month in a post nuke scenario.