STABBING RAMPAGE AT UT AUSTIN

STABBING RAMPAGE AT UT AUSTIN

Confirmed one dead 2 injured

Fam at the uni says the suspect was targeting Greek affiliates, no motive supplied by police.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439/web
archive.is/LsNwU
itsgoingdown.org/wage-slaves-revolt-may-day-across-world-2017/
archive.is/3EFvV
youtube.com/watch?v=UhkGIWlHfd8
twitter.com/kchazz
archive.is/1ALpM
twitter.com/Houston_CP/status/859158013986394113
archive.is/iVDz4
archive.is/LsNwU)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_peoples
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464244/FBI-married-ISIS-assigned-investigate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suspect

Shut it down, nothing to see here. Just some teens blowing off steam. Need more money for dem programs, or we'll have more economically disenfranchised youth losing sight of their dreams.

*suspook

Commie banner read tuition pays for bombs.

Bomb threat was also made at the communication center.

At work, can't source and this will be my last post till I'm off.

Student talk

Think this is the connection?

The guy with a massively soaked rag of blood on the back of his neck really drives it home.

So it seems some animal took a knife and went to the "whitest" part of town to go stabbing. BLM?

Another anti-white terror attack by a kang?

It's like you're reading the Mayor's script or something.
Fucking commies.

I barely can care anymore.

Fucking pussies need to be carrying on campus like they're supposed to.

He looks like one of those we wuz kangs niggers. Also you know they have been salivating all day over the White shooter so it will be funny with this and that other event.

It's basically a grade school at this point user. They're just mindless children who know nothing about the world. Don't be a monster.

Someone on cuckchan is saying they know the nigger and dropped his name.

We know our enemies better than they know themselves. We can always predict what their tired narratives will be.

Greek letters.
So he's targetting fraternity members. So it could be an anti mason fraternity thing, or there could be something between the nigs and greeks. That's what the cleveland mason was going on about, he had to get the greeks.
Or the tv satanists have programmed nigs with a monarchy mk ultra thing, using the movie "get him to the greek"

They sure don't make it hard do they?

Fucking hell I forgot about that.

(checked)
HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN
also
what kind of fucking name is that a detergent

You're definitely on the right track here.

We FBI now?

Wanna bet he frequents Nueces mosque?

Police scanner here:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439/web

AROUND BLACKS
DON'T RELAX

The niggers go after the frats because the local news beat an endless drum about their racism and cross burnings and lynchings that happen every other week in Austin.

that is sarcasm, btw
niggers are just niggers

Niggers are on the loose in Texas

THE AUSTIN MASSACRE
Meme it. War has officially begun. No need to put on your uniform, it's already on and you can't take it off.

Oh boy

does Texas still have the death penalty?

Of course. Also CCW on campus, There is absolutely no reason for this nigger to still be wasting precious air.

oh boy

Old sparky is gonna get busy again.

Why would you make that assumption rather than the more obvious one, being race?

He needed to check under her hoodie for greek letters, assuming it was race he would have just done it.

Fox10 Phoenix streaming.
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhkGIWlHfd8

Oops. I missed that part. Thanks for the clarification.

I find it much more likely he got scammed with fake drugs at some party and was just getting revenge.

moar

Checked
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

archive.is/LsNwU

This is his motive. It's pretty clear that antifa/ItsGoingDown is inspiring terrorists, and maybe its time to consider responding in kind.

We should start cataloging the dox of every writer/organizer behind ItsGoingDown for pranking purposes :-)

No you dumb cunt, he was a nigger.

It may be more likely but you go on the evidence provided not what you think about nigs and drugs.

Did anyone else just hear something about a second stabber???

There it is.

We gotta purge the spooks, but we gotta purge the campuses too.

So many happenings and summer is just getting started.

:^)

I would not recommend "responding in kind"
All that would do is put us in bad light for the MSM (not to say we should care about that, but it would still make us look bad)

UTPD lets the niggers run all over campus, camp out in the student center, libraries, everywhere. Last year a 'homeless' nigger dragged a student into the bushes, raped and killed her, nothing changed. The city won't do anything about it, either. Hopefully the students will wake up and arm themselves after this example of cultural diversity.

Literally every single Greek is going to ccw by next week. They have all the daddy's money in the world, just never thought to stop drinking long enough to get licensed.

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

Of fucking course.

CNN JUST RELEASED NEW PHOTO

kek'd

BAN ASSAULT WATER

Yep. Gun sales in Austin, Dallas, and Houston are going to have a nice little bump between now and the fall semester.

Oh for sure, I would never advocate for violence of any kind, in fact I would be extremely saddened if I ever found out that the editor of IGD was found dead in his bedroom with a suicidal gunshot wound to his temple, that would just be an extremely sad day.

BAN TACTICAL ASSAULT EXTENDED CLIPAZINE KNIVES

n-naruto-kun?

Holy fuck. Nearly lost my shit in public.

HIGH IMPACT HYDRATION

THOSE DAMN WHITES ALWAYS STABBING PEOPLE

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS

Every time I see that picture I think for a split-second that push bumper is a giant folding knife.
I don't think I'm getting enough sleep.

OP here. Thanks to the user who supplied the itsgoingdown archive. Redpilling the fuck out of my extended family right now.

I kept thinking it was a busted skateboard from the thumbnail.

This is why we have campus concealed carry in Texas.

Surprised nigger wasn't goodified, but it is UT Austin so I guess the surprise isn't that massive.

Speaking of ItsGoingDown, this is currently on their website:
itsgoingdown.org/wage-slaves-revolt-may-day-across-world-2017/
archive.is/3EFvV

WE NEED TO FIND THEIR HIGHER-UPS AND DOX THEM

Is there honestly many students that would ccw at UT Austin. With all the feral niggers that the campus lets squat around the danger signs were there for any student with two brain cells.

THIS IS IT. THE COMMIES KILLED FIRST. MORAL HIGHGROUND FOR THE GNATZIS ACTIVATED

(checked)

open carry should be allowed on every campus and students should be the ones keeping their schools safe with their own guns. anyone afraid of guns shouldn't be allowed to experience the benefits of technology and civilization.

What a stupid looking guy… even for his kind.

Antifa stabs White males
That is the headline that is required. This is an attack by anti-White bigots. The police will not identify the target demographic as White, they will only identify non-White victims. This is censorship.

White people need to be aware they're being targeted by political violence

Worst part of this for the attacker? He got taken down by bike-cops. That's the part that's going to get him giggled at when he's on the cell-block.

FOR THOSE JUST TUNING IN

a nigger was among the victims

This isnt specifically antiwhite.. as much as it was specifically commies attacking non commies and using niggers as attack dogs

i may be wrong about the nigger victim i could have sworn i saw a dark complexion being loaded into an ambulance

WTF
Is this guy a sphere or something?

They're already minimizing this

no fucking way. just look at and seriously try to tell me this guy isn't 5'7' bare fucking minimum. are the cops like 5' flat?

Goddam nigger filth

Before (((they))) scrub this shit or pretend he's HWHYTE.
Kikebook friends sample, just in case.

Dark skinned fucking White male confirmed.

Must be a typo.

??????

That's got to mean 5'10"…

Was he immediately banned and the thread (and all others following) deleted?

It's actually 3'10"

The fuck, this says he's also 42

Full Name: Kendrex Jermaine White
Birth Year: 1975

Phone: (254) 781-7657'

2500 Wisteria Ln, Killeen, TX 76549 (Current Address)

kikebook account also says Killeen, just for reference.

Are you fucking sure you didn't miss hear or misspelled this?

Good, fuck frats and sororities. Most insufferable people I've ever met in my life.

Probably completely unrelated, but remember that Facebook Live killer? He was on video bitching about Greeks. Wasn't in involved in Islam or some shit as well?

Jew funded micro nigger gorilla fighters made to kill white males. Hard to spot during the day. Virtually invisible during the night.

I am siting straight from the youtube.com/watch?v=UhkGIWlHfd8 I cannot get it to link at a specific time but start around 3hrs 45min into the video where the press conference starts.

Kanye?

Probably his father, maybe the stabber is Kendrex Jr.

(checked)
(checked)
fuck niggers lol

Texas fag here. It is completely legal to carry a firearm on campus if you have a ltc. Chances are everyone who got stabbed where liberal ideologues that choose not to defend themselves. I kinda am having a hard time feeling bad for these college kids atm.

That being said. There is a large push to end Greek life by the feminist movement in colleges world wide. I can't help but think that this is connected. Was this nignog a brainwashed bull told to kill Greeks by a cuckold's coal burning whore?

twitter.com/kchazz

It sounds like the people who got stabbed were just chilling and didn't even know they were about to be attacked.

wat

That is probably true, but it also sounds like when they all realized what was going on they ran in fear because they did not have the means to defend themselves.

His twitter account

UTPD confirm the knifeman is White - Kendrex J. White, a nigger junior biology major.

==Isn't this that nigger that got on local news because he was wearing a NatSoc arm band?!

OH. MY. G-D.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!1

Isn't this that nigger that got on local news because he was wearing a NatSoc arm band?!

CCWfag here. You should always, always be vigilant that you're about to be attacked. That's the way of the world, my man.

Campuses can choose to put a 30.06/.07 up in the buildings. It varies by campus, sadly. It's legal by default, yes, but many, many campuses don't let you do it because they liike it when this kind of shit happens, it gets them attention and gibs

The Austin college kids are the reason that city is bizarro California. Austin is a leftist cess pool because of them.

twatter archive
archive.is/1ALpM

That nigger was in like New Jersey or something.

So he's a Black Hebrew Israelite?

So.. the left eating themselves again?

NEVER RELAX

WE

WUZ

I can't really argue with that. I'll bet this opened a lot of other people's eyes. They all thought they were safe on their college campus, sitting there drinking their Capri suns, eating peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches and listening to their Walkmans, when some crazed nigger just walks up and sinks a hunting knife up to the hilt into your kidney as Sugar Ray plays through your headphones.

Surprise is a nigger

MEMES!

Here is the press conference about the victims and the assailant

twitter.com/Houston_CP/status/859158013986394113

Do you have the right guy?

They obviously were unarmed and most likely didn't carry. I can't totally blame them for everything. The same indoctrination that led them to walk around unarmed in a world of nogs is the same propaganda that trained them to sit there silently waiting on the punch line while a knife wielding nog proceeded to nig.

Might be family, that was the only recent name that came up that matched the facebook profile posted earlier.

guess i better put on some shinguards

kek, should I put up "frat lives matter" posters at the local uni?

4'10"???????? WHAT A MANLET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAhAHAhAhAhahahaa

my fucking sides holy shit way to show the world stupid manlet nigger ahahahahahahahahahah

You should put white lives matter instead, that'll trigger way more.

That can't be right - there are baby hippos with more realistic human dimensions.

JUST LET THEM KILL YOU GOY

^

oh he meant 4/10/96 I was going to say lmao

Just like seals getting clubbed to death.

Put up the per capita interracial crime stats for your area.

>>>/gamergate/
Back to where you came from PR cuck

I do some work in Baltimore and it's amazing how oblivious liberals are. For example, a lot of them are moving into heavy nigger areas and buying up houses for a lot of money, and creating this little islands of whiteness surrounded by the hood. I don't have a problem with this at all, but it's the complete lack of situational awareness that shocks me. I'll see some skinny white chick getting into her jogging clothes and little iPod armband and jogging through a straight nigger neighborhood where they're selling heroine, or constantly hear about some dude wearing a long sleeve button up shirt with khaki shorts sitting on his stoop drinking fancy coffee getting punched in his face by a bunch of niggers for his iPhone.

Ok here is the account of the arrest of the manlet with knife.

Don't forget about that "Dear White People" Netflix show taken place at a university involving frat/party culture.

My brother-in-law is one of those oblivious Baltimore leftists, I hope he lives long enough to learn.

Why the fuck is that nigger still armed with the knife while he is in cuffs?
Seriously, WTF?

top lol, their amygdalas really are atrophied

Its just the sheath

The conditioning doesn't get broken easily. Usually it's too late. See any of the coalburners that get beat to death by their negroid boyfriends.

CORRECTION
I goofed it was never said that all the victims were white. Just that the four victims where males and students.

The stabbed have acquired the ultimate form of social capital victimbux. The "suspect" has acquired ultimate victimbux too by being black and arrested.

Now it's all clear to me what the leftist mantra of "everyone is a winner" really means.

4/10 of '96 is also his birth date not his vital statistics.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

He's not a human beachball for one thing.

Yeah that shit hits you right in the feels.

We should ride that narrative. "Netflix pushing anti-white hate incites niggers to murder."

How is it possible? I'm 5ft 11 with weight of 100 lb. For him to be almost 200 would imply he's really fat, but the image doens't show that.

That coon should be swinging from a tree right there on campus being gutted with his own hunting knife.. None of that cuff 'em and stuff 'em shit. Just get a rope.

Yeah, I am aware of those 30.06 signs. I carry in those regardless if they aren't a bar. Legally if they don't make up 50% of their sales on likker, or if they aren't a government building. They shouldn't be using those signs. For instance they have one at the FT. Worth Zoo….I carry anyway because there are so many blacks in that city.

I only open carry when going to gun friendly places.

They're not really coal-burners, it's usually people working at Johns Hopkins living in these areas. And the neighborhood itself is mostly white for a block or two in each direction. It's the most fucking bizarre thing, because you can drive down one street and pass all sorts of hipster bars and pizza joints, and two minutes later the neighborhood looks like a war-torn French village from WW2 infested with nogs and feens.

A good example of what happened during the Baltimore riots is when the nogs came out of their areas and went into white areas. You got to see thugs attacking the dudes in sports bars wearing their backwards baseball caps and polo shirts until the police pushed them back into their own areas. That's when the police stopped getting involved, as soon as they were away from the whites and back into the area with all the pawnshops, cheap Chinese takeaways and liquor stores.

And this brings up the issue with liberals and hipsters as a whole. See the police in Baltimore are protecting them from hordes of nogs pouring into their areas because they are defenseless. What's even worse is how oblivious they are to it. If you went into a white area in Baltimore you can see a bunch of them just going from bar to bar acting like they are in a safe neighborhood. Literally one block over is the fucking hood. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

CORRECTION AGAIN
I thought it was said he was
But seeing this tweet makes it more likely that he said
So we were given his name and birthday not his name, height, and weight. Not sure why it wasn't just said that he was 21 years old.

NEW RECAP

The police chief just said his birth date really awkwardly - listen closely.
Are you a python?

meme it

are you a skeleton?

yup

Nope, even had a 6-pack for a while (then laziness set in). Just a high metabolism that makes everything and anything disappear from my body. I'd have to eat constantly (good) food in order to put on weight. Otherwise my body would just return to this weight as a sort of "homeostasis".

I'm saying it as a generality

The fuck? Are you a spooky skelly?

name+DOB is how they run you through the wants/warrants system.
There could be a 100 Kendrex J White's out there. But most likely only 1 born on 4/10/96.

I thought it was Hulk Hogan for a second there, BROTHER.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Am spooped

There's areas like that in a lot of urban areas, especially those most enriched by shitlibs. Oakland has a lot of areas like this. Vegan restaurants and co-ops one block, barred windows and pitbull-patrolled yards the next.

Dubs confirm White male

DUI just a month ago
http:// www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/austin/kendrex-white/201499461

You need to eat something.

snake pls go

THOSE COMMIES HAD IT COMIN', BROTHER

Same shit in Atlanta. Lots of hipster liberal whites moving into the worst parts of town. Everyday on the local news they are interviewing the latest carjack victim or home invasion victim, and they always seem shocked that this has happened to them. Hilarious.

Fucking hell it true.

Don't tread on sneks bro.

Speaking of baltimore.. I had to put up missing posters for my sides after I read that the city is asking the feds for assistance with their rising crime while also declaring themselves a sanctuary city.

Supposedly a student with a concealed handgun license stopped the rampaging chimp from killing more.
archive.is/iVDz4

its not. Judging by his arrest photo in front of the cruiser he is about 5'10

Solja of forchoon

BUT GUNS ARE BAD

Anything of value lost?

Looks like a white male to me.

[x] Niggers are violent
[x] Communist aggitators need to be dealt with
[x] guns stop crime

Yeah I read that later. Still funny.

SAY IT WITH ME

LOYALTY DAY

88 dollars bet on that he was a WE WUZ KANGS nigger.

Well I guess I retract my statement about someone not having a CCL. Still, he didn't goodify the nigger, which he was in his legal right to do so.

THANK YOU GREG ABBOTT AND TEXAS LEGISLATURE!

Wonder if yesterday's La Jolla pool party set the chimp off on a revenge mission. Or perhaps he also had a grudge against YT's fraternities who denied him membership?

I think the new one is "WE WUZ JEWS". I attended a six week class for work that just finished up two months ago and sat next to one of them. He claimed that the real Jews were black and when attendence everyone would just say "here", but he would go "SHALOMMMMMM" obnoxiously loud when his name was called.

DAS RITE!

wait what? what's happening here?

15-year-old niglet fleeing a house party in a car got wasted by a Texas cop last night - might have something to do with it?

that nigger that shot the old nigger for 'joy lane' that name sounds like the name of a fucking mission or an sleeper cell activation phrase if anything

I feel retarded for admitting it, but I didn't follow that too closely. Why was he talking about Greeks?

I watched the video myself and he just mentioned something about killing Greek people. I don't recall him really elaborating.

Arresting officer on the left looks like fucking Jim Dangle lmao

The Cleveland chimp was a fraternity brother himself - or so he claimed on faceberg.

You know what depresses me most about this as a Texan, police and media will never tell the truth about the motive. That this nigger is a fucking commie and stabbed these kids because of some feminist intersectionality/critical theory bullshit about racism.

Theyll never address it and therein lies the fucking problem. Today, I am ashamed to be Texan.

You should be ashamed only because you are admitting defeat. The atmosphere is perfect for red pilling irl. GET TO IT. GO OUT TO YOUR LOCAL TAVERN AND RED PILL TONIGHT!

Learn some fucking respect for authority you fucking Holla Forums faggot.

I can see it already.

I really think it's going to be a hot summer. Praise be to kek.

Shouldnt you be letting your grandson sponge bathe you or something you humorless dumb fuck.

As the mercury rises, so do tensions

**citing

Oh my fucking crap, please don't tell me this dude is one of those black israelites

Oh, ok. I was wondering if there was a tie to not liking "thems Greek homos" n shiet, but that would have been a reach.

Typical tricks schlomo

I didn't realize there were soft-skinned faggots on here.

COCKS NOT GLOCKS

You think if you were conceal carry a dragon dildo it'd ward off the baddies?

Sounds like this was an attack that doesn't fit their narrative. Archive everything and take screenshots guys. Shit is going to be swept under the rug

As always.. THIS

That kid needs to lawyer up before the school tries to fuck him. There are way too many democrats in the administration for comfort. Hopefully Abbot has his back.

I am from Austin and I'm really glad these normie pricks got perforated. I hope it starts happening every week. normie co-eds slashed, normie I.T. workers poisoned, normie restaurants burned

(HEIL'D)
Thank God we elected /ourcripple/ a couple years ago. I didn't really think much about it at the time but with all the shit that has been accelerating just in the last year and a half alone I'm really fucking glad we got Greg and not that Davis bitch. She'd have us full of rapefugees by now and our funs smelted into dildos.

It's Texas. Why was he not instantly emmental cheese?

Because it was in Austin

Austin is the one liberal hellhole that the rest of us refuse to recognize.

It's fucking Berkeley East from all the god damn california transplants.

He could do way better, but he isn't doing too bad.

The guy who did have a CHL didn't blow the nigger away. Understandably, not everyone is a killer, but he could've stopped a nigger for the better of society.

I would have ran a failure drill on him and the (((media))) would have been kvetching their asses off about 'if you already shot him twice in the heart why did you have to shoot him in the head'

Honestly it's for the better. If you blow someone away, especially in a college and you're a cishet white male goodifying a nigger, you're gonna be in the limelight for a bit.

Hell there was this one guy who goodified some niggers in Texas a while back, protecting his neighbor's property, and some nigs chimped in front of his house. Not something I'd want honestly.

I wish he was more of a hardliner against degeneracy

tbh I say that I hate when I hear something go bump in the night because I have to clear my entire property and then stay up an extra hour before I deem it safe.. But it reminds me of deployment, and I enjoyed deployment.

Again, the legal trouble, the fact that you'd be on national TV, they'll take the firearm used to protect yourself until they don't charge you with anything.

I hate it too. I'd also hate to kill a nigger in my house. Property value goes down, same thing happens that I mentioned above, etc. And then you have to clean the mess up yourself, the cops won't do that shit.

Thiis is what us Yanks get for not binning our knives.

you really think he'd bin his? troglodyte.

bin laden that knife

I knew Taylor Swift posted here.

The picture of that cat is funny though.

(check'd)

wheres the blood on him

good point

I actually worked in crime scene clean up for a bit

**youd be amazed how common a gunshot wound necessitates and entire room being gutted to the studs and joists.

He consumed it.

has that been confirmed?

Yeah, most MSM have that detail covered.

I wonder when Greeks will respond, if the niggers ever end up in a tit-for-tat with white people, the race war is already won by whites.

Greek as in fraternity, not the ethnicity. The Greek world is politically correct as fuck and won't do anything.

Yep, that's some messy shit man.

The first nigger was going after Greek people, the one who video'd the old man being shot on faceberg.

You may be the only person on the planet who thinks he meant people of Greek nationality.

That's racist! He did nothing wrong! This was all because of systematic bigotry against people of African descent and Muslims! When will we finally outlaw free speech so we can have peace between all peoples.

Amdecon? I worked in that field for a bit too.

You'd be surprised though. Sometimes traumatic injuries just…. don't bleed. There's a video of a guy with a stab wound so deep that you can literally see his heart and lung fluttering in his chest and there's zero blood.

Is this an episode of reno 911?

I think you can take that image further.
sage for offtopic

Normies will finally realize that they can't Nice their way out of needing a gun to protect themselves from people that have been turned into kamikazes by the left. The only thing that can truly protect them is belonging to a group of armed and alert people, and no amount of intersectional horseshit will change anything in their life. This is a good thing.

Yeah, he's talking about fraternity brothers - you know; Phi Delta Lamba, toga parties, homosexuality - not Mr. Anapopolous who runs the delicatessen on the corner.

kek
no they won't

Slumlord here, i have had to clean up quite a few shitty rental properties (or have paid Mexicans or White workers to) and you would be shocked and what you can cover up and make look nice with just patching drywall, painting and installing/replacing laminate flooring if needed (fuck carpet). From pet shit/piss to rotting meat to coffee and all kinds of spilled food, i have seen almost nothing harder to clean up than grease build up in kitchens where niggers cook food with tons of fried food and vaporized grease/smoke coats everything.

This

Well then find the direct source of the propaganda labeling them as the specific word "greeks" because that would be 2 niggers now going after white fraternities, which means that some piece of kike propaganda can directly be linked to provoking niggers to kill whites, and we can blame it on kikes.
Its in something like dear white people, or amy schumer, or something. I know some people here watch that trash, who knows where this "greek" word came from, and the attention on white frats?

I work in IT, i agree, 70% of the beta cuck numale cancer needs a good zyklon dose!

Some user mentioned a saying about how these special snowflakes preach tolerance, nonviolence, and demand removal of borders while armed soldiers defend the borders of their country. It was said eloquently.

Find the propaganda, find the producer, find the kike who indirectly murdered those whites. Simple as that.

All these mass stabbings recently in America and all those mass shootings recently in Europe. Was the control of arms futile all along?

What is that off of, because its not world peace.

See

(archive.is/LsNwU)
What's wrong with that as a motive? It seems pretty damning.

Old Row is popular in the Greek scene, and they're pretty redpilled. In fact, they had to take down their forums because of all the "racism and anti-Semitism" that was on there when their competitor (((Total Frat Move))) called them out for it.

No idea, 8ch user posted it, they look young, so I'm guessing one of their earlier videos, they've been at this longer than MDE like www.youtube.com/watch?v=olJIdLev0lw&gl=CA too big for mp4 and not worth cutting down

I've always appreciated Old Row, know some people who ended up on their instagram. The problem in general is that Greek life is actually a great way for white people to connect outside the class room, all the universities force you to go to "social justice" events and shit, and everyone in charge of Greek stuff are usually fags/minorities/leftists who want everyone to act like a bunch of faggots.

It's probably because most white frat guys are so right-wing anyway. They're more nationalistic, capitalistic/libertarian, racist, and anti-semitic than most other upper class whites. It's sort of the last holdout of the shitlordy old WASP culture.

Check out the stash on that bike cop

This is great. Maybe those fucking idiots will see that blacks only see their white "allies" as useful idiots until they can kill them.

Texas frat guys probably aren't SJW's.

To be fair it is Austin.

That height has to be a mistake. No nigger is 4 fucking 10. Is this nigger some sort of African Leprechaun? Does he have a pot of welfare at the end of his dindu rainbow?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_peoples

Texas has never been a good state. It's nothing but cucks pretending to be alpha males. Say hi to Alex Jones for me cattle goy.

UT Austin student here. Austin American Statesman and other sources are reporting that a person with a CCW permit and a concealed handgun drew his handgun and scared the attacker away.

Go to the Austin American Statesman livestream on FB from earlier today and jump to 1:20. They mention it again later. The student body president also confirmed in a chat.

kek

Here it is.

This is why I CCW.

Fuck yeah.

False flag

I'd rather arrest the asshole and have him tried. Death would be getting off easy.

How's Mexico this time of year, Pedro?

THE POLICE CHIEF OR WHOEVER DID THE PRESS CONFERENCE SAID THE NIGGER'S NAME THEN GAVE HIS DATE OF BIRTH AS >4/10 of '96< WHICH MERELY SOUNDED LIKE HIS HEIGHT AND WEIGHT.
Nigger is 5'10" or so and the popo chief is a mumbler.

If this happened in California, CHL holder wouldve been arrested for public menacing with a firearm.

BTW, don't expect the media to cover this. We have to get the word out.

Hopefully this will serve as good ammo to get campus carry in more states.

As much as I would like this nigger faggot to be dead, shooting may have not been a good option. He could have drew from a bit of a distance and would have possibly had to risk hitting bystanders.

Not hitting a bystander wouldn't be much of a concern if people were already spread out, like people do when stuff like this happens.

Nope, they will just accept routine slayings as “the lottery of life” and push for further restrictions on their rights.

T. Bong

For that to happen, people would need to hear of this and that isn't likely to make the (((news))). It must be spread by individuals, like whispered heresies of hope and reason.

I'm sure gun youtubers will cover it.

reminder that elliot targeted greeks.

perhaps this kang was forever alone?

:))))

It happens in many places, but Baltimore takes it to an extreme. JHU is literally surrounded on three sides.

Supreme Kang?

04/10/96

idiot.

Id believe 32 but not 42. And he's not 4'10. No one is getting stabbed by a middle aged pygmy.

04/10/96.
April 10th 1996 going by USA standards
October 4th 1996 going by Yurop
So he's 20-21 years old, most likely 21, also attending UT-Austin.

How fucking stupid are you newfags? Did you just get home from the bus after your day at high school?

ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM TEXAS

EVERYTIME I'VE TRUSTED A TEXAN I GOT FUCKED OVER FOR IT.

NEVER TRUST A TEXAN

This is the nigger that did it

twitter.com/kchazz

You should probably see the context I was saying that in, you retard.

Kang Kendrex the Supreme

'Eeeey, look-a you! You-a so tall. 'Ey, you play-a the basketball, nigga?

Have you ever seen a black person outside of your electric jew box? They have a very wide distribution curve for height.

Yes they are. Most of the nigger rappers are low 5 feet range.

Famous anti-white nigger Jamie Foxx is like 5'5" or some shit like that.

I only know this because of the fyre festival threads on cuck/pol/ but ja rule is 5'3"

Don't need a knife to confirm those digits.

Pic related.

…. wut?

It's his birthday not his height and weight, 4/10/1996, police chief was just mumbling and hard to understand.

read the fucking thread

NEGRO-FREE SCHOOL ZONES

Fucking edgelords.
carlos.jpg

THERE we go, that makes sense. Also, did any of you fuckers see the pictures, he's average height.

this shit is considered music?

my bf or my brandon

which is it? why would there be two screencaps like this?

her bf, brandon

I carry a handgun every day everywhere I go.

I would have loved to have plugged this fucking feral nigger.

9mm today, usually it's a .45

Greatest state in the union
r
e
a
t
e
s
t
s
t
a
t
e
i
n
t
h
e
u
n
i
o
n

That is not a fucking rampage.

Creatine or whey protein, preferably creatine because it's whey better

When we start playing cowboys and niggers, THAT will be a rampage.

Cleanse universities.

Can confirm. LeShawn and Shenaynay know him.

Why Greeks specifically?

Now would be a good time to drop some pro-white posters around that university.

For those that have twitter, I have an idea.
Want to see if we can get #HisnamewasHarrisonBrown trending?

Because fraternities are basically the closest colleges are allowed to have to white student groups.

Think about it, they're composed of aristocratic WASPs who are nationalistic, right-wing, shitlordly, and hate pussies and PC culture (basically, America's old elite) and their symbolism is based on that of Classical Greece and intellectual brotherhoods. It's the most white thing you can have on campus outside of the College Republicans.

Not to mention the lulzy history fraternities have when it comes to handling niggers.

Only when it is convenient for them to identify as such…

Most people in fraternities don't care much for politics, even if they're mostly conservative.

I thought they meant Greek people too. I forgot about the american uni clubs

College republicans are the most brainless bunch of gutless retards I've ever met. As a whole at least, there's some gems mixed in there.

Wasn't there some stuff in that Netflix "Dear White People" shit?

What? Check out average heights for Africa. Nigeria is rocking 5'4 for males, South Africa 5'6. Tall people are in the northern hemisphere.
Even buddy cop movies with kevin hart playing the small midget opposite Ice cube makes no sense since he's also 5'1.

His name was Harrison Brown

Killed by a worthless nigger

Press F to pay respects

F

He could have been your friend, your brother, your son, your cousin…

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/859237889259040768

His Twitter account

twitter.com/hbrown236_/status/778959213494087680

Him and his girl

twitter.com/hbrown236_/status/775985054438739968

F

Wow he actually looks like a guy I'd be friends with.

F

My guess is it's because Commie Core and its ancestors teach history as if Greece was the first white man's country in history, and the origin of all whites in general. The nigger mind sees attacking white men belonging to the "origin race" as doing the most damage to the white race overall.

A Brown was killed by a White, normally the media would eat this shit up

Do you live under a rock?

Do you not know how history class is taught in (((public school))) and how niggers think?

Greeks as in fraternity, not the ethnicity. Also the origin race of most north-western Europeans is seen as Nordic not Greek, despite adopting of Greco-Roman institutions/cults.

i see your baltimore and raise you chicago

Niggers won't know the difference.

Chock another nigger/shitskin to the anti-white hate-crime list

I swear, even now after all the bullshit I've seen here, the sycronicities still spoop me.

Then I guess that makes you nigger given your initial response.

F

Look, user. I know it's upsetting when there's someone smarter than you in the room, but you gotta take this advice: You can never be an effective Holla Forums user without knowing how the enemy thinks.

Apparently you don't even know what you thought several posts ago.

Boomers like A Wyatt Mann came of age in a different time than us millennials and just don't get it. Memes like that are going to make white women of breeding age horny and push them into the arms of the niggers they're trying to warn them about. Telling a white woman that some man of another race will beat her, choke her, and steal her money in 2017 is a really terrible idea.

That's your mistake for thinking that =^)

It's yours, not mine.

Y'alls argument is petty and confusing tbh. Cant we just agree niggers are stupid and likely cant seperate greek people from a greek student body?

I can agree to that and the fact that the person I'm responding to has shown equivalent judgment.

I can agree to that. MAGA is more important than anything else, really.

If we let you have citizenship we're fucked.

The same thing happens to me, except with football. I have fairly broad shoulders.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8&t=355s

Fuck no he looks nothing like him. The one you're thinking of was fat and Dominican and not even really a nigger. He was a dark skinned Mestizo.

From another thread.
http:// gotnews.com/breaking-black-utaustin-slasher-white-genocide-reenactor/

Another good White Man killed by a nigger.

F

Yeah because anyone who criticizes how a movement went from good intentions to PR cucking and e-hobos begging for a quick shekel is totally antiGG Jew.

your alternative to the PR cucks was GGRevolt and look how well that went

Those god damn achaemenids are at it again!

When you start splintering into different groups, trying to fight each other and fight the demon you originally banded up to fight, it ends in disaster.

That's why if you have a movement, you have to keep to your core ideals and stick to them religiously. Don't try to branch off and make yourself more appealing to the masses, they will come to you eventually. Don't try to appeal to Jewish control entities, they will never be your ally.

That's still besides the fact that PR cucks ruin everything and any amount of appeasement corrupts and devolves everything back to Jewish bullshit.

Das FBI und Denis Cuspert
Liebevoll kümmert sich das FBI um Mohammedaner aus Deutscland

Denis Cuspert, (left) known as Abu Talha al-Almani, married an American FBI agent, who fled their relationship after a month.

Rogue FBI interpreer Daniela Greene, 38 (above), did two years in prison after secretly marrying an ISIS terrorist

Within weeks of their marriage, Greene, born in Czechoslovakia and raised in Germany, realized marrying Cuspert was a mistake and fled back to the US, where she was arrested and eventually served two years in prison.

Greene grew up in Germany and worked for the FBI as an interpreter - she as put on the case of a German terrorist who had joined ISIS, who would go on to become her short-lived husband

Greene moved to the US as a young adult who'd married an American soldier, and attended college at Cameron University in Oklahoma and graduate school at Clemson University.

In 2011, Dani, as she was nicknamed, became a contract linguist for the FBI.

In January 2014, she was put on the case of a German terrorist known as 'Individual A,' who was Cuspert.

Meanwhile, Greene, as part of her job, was tracking Cuspert's communications and gained access to several of his online accounts and phone numbers. One Skype number she kept sole access to.

On June 2014, Greene she told the FBI she was going on vacation to visit her family in Germany.

Instead, she flew to Turkey and then Gaziantep, near the Syrian border.

There, she met up with Cuspert and married him, despite still being married to her American soldier husband.

In October 2015, the Pentagon said Cuspert was killed in an air strike, but nine months later, decided he was alive after all.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464244/FBI-married-ISIS-assigned-investigate.html

Sheeet
Wrong thread

Guess he couldn't wrap his head around Yakub don't real.

If you want to argue about Gaymergate then fuck off to your containment thread and do it there:

The argument is over, fag.

I was eating dinner when I overheard the TV in the next room talking about this, so I didn't catch all of it, but I heard them close out the segment by saying that "it was a random act of violence, authorities have stated this was not, repeat, was not a racially motivated hate crime." Because of fucking course they would say that shit.

I think it was on whatever gay network that Molester Dolt faggot is on.

At least he pounded some puss on the way out. Good lad.

No, because I'm white and went to a prep school :^)

=Around Blacks Never Relax=

Is that a DISABLED tag hanging on his center mirror?
The disabled are rising.

God damned niggers

Never thought of the Greek system in this light. If they weren't such fucking degenerates with their partying they would be unstoppable. But maybe the partying plays some important function - it probably does: networking.

Simply incapabru of cillization. Not even a slight net positive to their participation in a society in any direction. Massive net negatives as far as the eye can see. The naive kid in me wants to say it ain't so, but it's so. We spent so much of our lives lying to ourselves about the nature of these beasts. That is the Inconvenient Truth.

There must be nothing worst than being a three-digits IQ black cop in a majority black area.

Wake up this morning to first reports on the Austin news that they still "haven't found the motive." They're going to bury this.

Unfortunately the maker of this video is still listening to his inner child, because of the use of crying negro families as if there is still something redeemable about them and as if there is still something relatable to whites that helps with said redemption.

Somehow, if this story gains any lasting traction, guns will be blamed for this. Can't skip out on a possible narrative moment to shit on guns and try to take them from the populace.

F

Niggers always use those, like its a form of reparations or something. Just one of the gibs.

This makes me rage so hard. We're living in a frog in boiling water world where diversity increasing is the temperature rising until we're all fucked.
We need to hit the streets with physical presence and take our country back from shitskins and commies and perverts. We need high trust society back.

I think what you guys are missing is that this is very well a black on white crime. Frats are a hothouse of preppy upper middle class "Chads" who go on to be well payed professionals and business leaders. He was going after a very specific type of white person. An idea of of a white person that he got from jewish TV shows with white antogonists in combination with seeing white dudes on campus driving nice cars and being all-around alpha.

This isn't a beta uprising. It's a salty nigger who believed he got a raw deal and is taking it out on the ultimate display of whiteness he could find.

This too.

Goddamn Aryans shitting up my peaceful diverse places of learning.

Small wonder as to one reason why the Jews so effectively infiltrate the West. Easier to get leadership hooked on Jewish-tier depravity when they're already used to engaging in depravity as a way to climb the ladder. No one needs to be a fucking degenerate to achieve greatness and success.

Don't forget affirmative action. Without that, this nigger would be stabbing niggers at Prairie View or TSU where nobody would give a shit. Happens every week at those shit holes.

F

no

no

nope, just muds, niggers and Jews

REMOVE AFRO

I never understood why, in a situation that you outnumber the attacker greatly the lolberal response is always to run and hide.
I'm sure if Chad and his friends could have come to the rescue instead of CCWbro the MSM would throw a parade.

nb because kinda off topic but maybe not if this nig has similar affiliations
Stevie wanted to kill Greeks - he was a member of the Dead Mans Society aka Zeta Omega branch of Omega Psi Phi.

OMEGA PSI PHI
comes from a numerology blog but the history is right

F

That's what happens when women are allowed to control societal social norms.

What decade are you in brother?

Bump. They're trying to cover up the killer's black anti-white motive

send every single news station and police precinct everything we have on the anarchists involved and his motives. see what they do.

Nothing of value was lost.

Low score. Asians and whites are the only competent school shooters/stabbers.

It's expected. Niggers can barely read in English, now "yall crackas" introducing a whole nother alphabet to these poor negroes. Math and uni clubs b rayciss.

I dunno, Cuckenstein, that cartoon plainly
infers that the rampaging groid intends to
murder the foolish female. Do you really
believe that's fertile ground for any woman's
"erotic fantasies"? If so, then you milky
millennial males as are a whole lot more
"out of touch" than any boomers.

Greeks are generally conservative or anti-SJW

Oh you sweet, innocent child.

cartoons are inanimate. they do not infer anything.