When a School Board Victimizes Kids

When a School Board Victimizes Kids

It had been five years since the Orthodox majority had won ­control of the school board. They had done so not as public-school parents (virtually all Orthodox children in the district attend private yeshivas), but as taxpayers. The new majority on the board cut taxes and budgets, angering the public-school community. Some of the decisions they made—to lease two public-school buildings to yeshivas, and then put them up for sale; to clean out the district’s reserve fund during a deepening recession—provoked such outrage that even Petit-Bois, a newcomer buried in her books, noticed it. At her aunt’s church, adults would urge one another to vote in school-board elections. “ ‘Parents,’ they’d always say, ‘Let’s go vote for the district, we’re voting against the Jews ’cause they want to cut this and this and this,’ ” Petit-Bois says. “Little by little I understood it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/03/opinion/when-a-school-board-victimizes-kids.html
archive.is/AOpc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The East Ramapo school board, dominated by private-school parents since 2005, has utterly failed them. Faced with a fiscal and educational crisis, the State Education Department last June appointed a former federal prosecutor, Henry M. Greenberg, to investigate the district’s finances.

Mr. Greenberg’s report, released in November, documented the impact of the board’s gross mismanagement and neglect. Since 2009, the board has eliminated hundreds of staff members, including over 100 teachers, dozens of teaching assistants, guidance counselors and social workers, and many key administrators. Full-day kindergarten, and high-school electives have been eliminated or scaled back. Music, athletics, professional development and extracurricular activities were cut.

The Greenberg report also detailed dismal outcomes for East Ramapo students. In 2013-14, only 14 percent of students in grades 3 through 8 were proficient in English Language Arts, and only 15 percent were proficient in math, according to the most recent statistics from the State Education Department. The graduation rate, 64 percent, is far below the state average of 76 percent.

While slashing resources in its public schools, the school board vastly increased public spending on private schools. The cost of transporting children, including gender-segregated busing, rose to $27.3 million in 2013-14 from $22 million in 2009-10, a 24 percent increase. Public spending on private school placement for special education students grew by 33 percent between 2010-11 and 2013-14, and the district placed students in private schools when appropriate spaces were available in public ones.

The report also exposed disturbing practices by board members. The board conducts 60 to 70 percent of its meetings in closed-door executive session. It does not tolerate, and is overtly hostile to, the complaints of public school parents, students and community members. Public protests against the board are now commonplace.

nytimes.com/2015/06/03/opinion/when-a-school-board-victimizes-kids.html

The audacity of these fuckers.

thank god I live in Westchester and not Rockland

What is wrong with the kikes? They caused the problem in the first place so they reap what they sow.

I just find this blatant of jewing absolutely hilarious. At least they're not jewing whites here, seems like hispanics mostly.

Archive of the article: archive.is/AOpc3

How the hell did they justify gender-segregated busing?

Jews want slaves. They view goyim as little more than resources that are to be traded amongst them. They follow their customs even within organization they are part of. The more ignorant goyim are, the easier they are to control. It benefits them to destroy public education to ensure they are overly represented in higher education, thus having stronger connections to future leaders of a country.

Btw. there was another case in commiefornia? where also huge school related jewing happened.

Can't find the article though.

cause jews know that chicks and dicks don't mix before marriage is best

that was common among whites as well

amish still do it and even my german mother went to a private all girls school

Why is everything in that video either Hebrew or Spanish?

because commiefornia.

t. commiefornian

dotr cannot come soon enough, and when it does, the soil will be rich with the blood of traitors and invaders

The story doesn't take place in commiefornia..

they're speaking yiddish which is basically old style german

the others are the children of illegals as well as negros, which doesn't surprise me as most orthodox yids live in enriched areas

t.german

Such is life under a (((Noachide))) system. Isn't (((Tikkun Olam))) great goyim?

Are they chanting "God people deserve respect?"

Bump

What did we learn from this lesson? Do not let them in your house.

you misspelled country

You know what I mean.

You know what, I was filled with rage about this situation until I heard the goyim speaking in Spanish and holding "muh immigrant" signs. Then I doubled down on the rage.

I don't know what triggered me more a room half-filled with smug kikes or a room half-filled with people who refuse to speak English in a public space as a basic courtesy for having the privilege to live in a country our fathers have built.

Yes I'm assblasted.

I'd still remove the kikes first.
Kikes are first in line for the oven, every time.
every time.

That's what house means, you goddamn retard.

More like pidgin German with lots of polish nouns.

I am wondering whom out them on the school board? Their behaviour is clear enough to know that they are no good.

That's anti-Semitism. How dare you say the jews are ever wrong about anything, haven't you seen Schindler's List?

*who put them in.

I am tired.

Well, have a nap.
THEN FIRE Z MISSILES!!!