Oh boy.

Saiyajin? Wut we speak american here son

shitpost thread?

shitpost thread

Is that some BR form?
Also nothing after Namek exists buddy

You have to go back OP

Are you saying the android arc was bad?

Is the Black Goku arc better animated than the rest of Super?

yeah

gal o sengan

It's the japanese name for saiyans.

Where the fuck does the J in SSJ come from, then? Anyone want to explain that?

Seems that way so far.

So far it's the only part of Super that's worth watching at all, but it's only 2 episodes in and may go to shit real quick.

Everything after Namek excluding Fat Majin and Mr. Satan are bad

Of course the name is Saiyajin, but this name was also used in the BR and spanish dubs. Meanwhile, people get triggered if someone uses Saiyajin because everyone is used to hear "Saiyan" for the english dub.

Guess I just have a shit taste then.

Fucking youngfags.

Saiyajin
Mister Satan

Saiyajin
Mister Satan

Saiyan
Hercule

don't make me bring up the digimon dub…

See this faggot

If you associate it with the one of the shitty dubs rather than practically all the fansites, you're young as fuck.

I didn't say that, you just have love/nostalgia/care for the series
I did too, until i rewatched the whole DB and DBZ, and boy does it go fast to the shitter after Namek, one cannot defend it, and even DBZ fails in many aspects
If it wasn't for the shock value of many plot points (Goku & Piccolo, the arch enemies, fighting together/Goku having a brother more powerful than him/the Ginyu Squad/a God-like warlord) Z would've been as lame,
Also the soundtrack was killer, shame amerifats got rid of it with an "america fuck yeah" burger anthems, which were actually decent enough but not as good

Relevant

You're trying way to hard nigger.

No one uses Saiyajin in English because it sounds really stupid in English. Hercule was a dumb change, though.

Fucking who?

Spics got Saiyajin, but actually pronounce it SAH-JAH-GIN
Some otaku magazines also used the SS abbreviation instead of SSJ, because Saiyajin was a single word and because it reminded them of the actual SS (the said power phase converting Goku and the likes into superhuman blondes with blue eyes)
That's why there's old sketches of Goku in the internet being a Nazi

Denmark and probably other nordic countries got Saiyajin aswell due to local dubbing.

At least no one here is arguing it should be called "Super Space Warrior."

Turles was a dumb concept from a dumb movie, though. Black at least looks like he might have an interesting backstory.

Excuse me?

Oh boy another DB Shitper thread that OP tries to make vidya related by going "hurr xenoverse 2 when"

This just in, ou didn't got dubs ya cockmongler.

I'm thinking GB is some kind of Evil Grand Ki, but that doesn't explain why he has Goku's body. He talks like Frieza too, with the way he shit talks Saiyans.

Oh yeah?

My oh my

This makes Funanimation's dubs decent by comparison
what the shit

So, this is where the spanish dub got their translation.

big fucking green

The single earring made me think maybe it's something like a reverse Potara, where it takes a single person and splits them in two. That still doesn't make much sense, though, considering Goku is supposed to be dead in that timeline.

fuck off and die

u bangin ese

Spanish as in Spain not Mexico or whatever.

Trunks also isn't any stronger than when he first went back in time. He had a couple new forms and was at the edge of SSJ2 when he went back to his time. He should have lightning around him and shit.

So you watched DBZ in japanese as a kid?

this

Super guerrero trascendental

Did he go beyond Blue already or something?

holy shit toriyama isn't even trying any more
wasn't evil goku ALREADY a character?

Well, he didn't really have any reason to get stronger, and once Black showed up, he probably didn't get a chance.

It's an evil not-Goku in Trunks' future. He shit talks Saiyans like he isn't one, so there's no telling what the hell he is right now.

every saiyan shit talks every other saiyan
even nappa did later on in hell

There was an "evil Goku"(actually just another low class Saiyan, the explanation being that low class Saiyans just look very similar to each other) in one of the movies, but that was entirely the anime crew without any involvement with Toriyama.

ONDA VITAL

He was shit talking Trunks for just being a Saiyan, though. He even consider Trunks to be the last one, calling his death the end of the Saiyan race.

well, to be fair, king vegeta had that other son he apparently just never fucking told anyone about, so you can't blame him for being wrong

That plant thing from GT?

Why even? It's one of the few anime that nearly all people agree that the english dub is better.

I mean, sure, if you prefer goku being voiced by a nasal japanese woman.

My point is that he obviously doesn't consider himself a Saiyan if he says Trunks is the last one.

why the fuck not, at this point everything is canon and can time travel and is a saiyan

lol

but that doesn't make any sense, Goku's supposed to be dead in Trunks' future because of that heart virus

No way, Toriyama seems to be trying to unwrite GT altogether.

he is
this is probably goku from another dimension or some shit

That's not that bad, taking into account the ray was based on your inner energy, somehow like a non-destructive geometrical impossibily ray from Ten Sin Han
Now ONDA GLACIAL is another story, and that was in one of the first episodes too from both dubs

maybe RR remnants dug up his body and put a different brain inside.

SON GOHANDA
O
N

G
O
H
A
N
D
A

Yes, dragonball is one of the rare cases where this is actually the case.

Only people who watched on Toonami as a kid. Everyone else realizes that it's inaccurate at points, censored some things, and generally has worse acting. The only voices I consider truly superior in the Funimation dub are Roshi and King Kai, with King Kai only because his JP actor doesn't yell when Kai is obviously doing so.

regardless of whatever black goku is, he's not even a speck of a threat
if he's only as strong as goku was when he died of the heart virus, he should get fucking wrecked by future trunks

Dragon ball Z fans can't even agree on what dub they like. It's all mindless shit flinging like console warriors.

So none of them really shouldn't be taken seriously.

Anyone have any idea what the video after that is about?

You wish nigger.

If you want accuracy, just read the fucking manga, nerd.

Sitting through the terrible jap dub isn't worth the uncensored parts.

That's a matter of pure opinion. I'm of the opinion that goku being voiced by an obnoxious nasal japanese woman is far worse than the shitty looping screams the english dub has.

He's obviously not. He wrecked Super Trunks, and the next episode tease has Trunks claim he's stronger than main Goku currently is.

so then it's some really fucking stupid hard reach to just get people to watch his show
as long and unnecessary as one piece is at least there's not an evil luffy from another dimension in the future

This one?
It's just the mexican dub of Goku transforming into SSJ3.

He has no idea how strong current Goku is though. He's probably stronger than what he remembers Goku being at the time of the Cell games.

But i will give you that the jap dub of DBZ is painful to hear because they respected kid Goku's VA, so he sounds like a 5 year old even when he's in his mid-20's, raging and about to destroy a planet
But the Raditz x Piccolo in jap dub is pretty, pretty good

Japan had the better OST with the exception of maybe 3 tracks.

Hate the low-energy, no action, dark track of the American release except for a few tracks.

That's why I specified it was Trunks saying so. The tease did show him fighting SSJ Goku, so he probably gets an idea of how strong Goku is at that level, but I doubt he even knows SSJB exists or even SSJ3.

unless his dad told him

Trunks should be a lot stronger than he is shown to be.

Well, 'current' Goku strenght depends on when Trunks time travels.

Now that's worth a movie

you deserve those quints
there's also a universe where vegeta is a standup comedian, i remember toriyama saying something about it

Satan quads confirmed. Yajirobe movie where he gets into shape and becomes guardian of earth when?

who the hell is black goku and would he be able to beat the black getter? is he just the black getter of new dragon ball? i haven't followed dragonball in ages

What if Nigga Goku, is actually another Cell in disguise.

i'm bad at numbers

yajirobe is already in shape, he can jump like 40 feet in the air and he cut vegeta's tail off

I actually like this idea, movie when.
Also nice quads Satan.

I don't see why. Vegeta usually doesn't tell people shit unless he really wants them to know.

Yajirobe showed up in the most recent episode of Super, and he was fucking ripped.

For me it was some sort of spanish top ten about chi chi and milk

Post pics, i haven't seen anything about Super.

he can't even beat the first getter nigga

damn right. getter rays stronk

What if it's Ginyu? We know he was left on Earth as an alien frog after Namek blew up. What if he somehow got Goku's body again?

this is plausible, but doesn't explain the potara earring

Is it even a potara earring? it's green instead of yellow. it's connected to the Kais somehow.

Anyone care to explain what this is about?

clickbait video probably

This

The latin american dub is superior in every single way.

Fucking spics need to get the fuck off 8ch.

Make me :)

Xenoverse 2.

Which has a bunch of shit from Tenkaichi in it, like homing dashes and better combat.

First one's eh, next one's much better, last one's best. That's how it goes with DBZ games.

Clickbait video.

Someone Chichi lewds.

Still, it would explain why they fucking brought him back for the Return of F arc only to kill him two episodes later.

Downloaded the episode again just for you.

GOD THAT LOOKS SO FUCKING GROSS

Build that wall

Well of course its a click bait video but whats it about?

Is Super animated in flash or something? Why is everything so clean?

Most anime these days is digitally animated. Super has had notoriously bad animation in the TV airing, though.

Why not, there's a movie with the good guys already

What the fuck man
He had bigger arms before

No need for it. Already living pleasantly on my white country.

That wall won't help when I'm already in.

Really disappointed when watching Dragonball and that Aryan Ubermensch turned out to be a homo.

His arms have always had a bit of a chubby look to them, though, despite the muscles, probably to fit with his main concern being eating. His arms there are super lean.

The super clean digital animation doesn't suit dragonball at all.

The wall is to keep you out once you are deported.

The animation reminds me of that one hentai flash featuring DB girls.

It's a text-to-speech video a la watchmojo.com
"10 curiosities about Milk (Chichi) (Goku's wife) Dragon Ball

Why so curious about it?

Argentina is not white

Buddy tell me what that stupid video says

I'm not from Argentina.

Keep lying to yourself.
Even Chile is more white than Uruguay and that's saying a lot

Is this some cheap Chink knockoff? The voices are fucking awful. Goku's a grown-ass man, why does he sound like an eight year old?

So chi chi is named milk in mexico? Well now i dont care. I though it would be some weird shit like top ten time chi chi produced the most milk or some shit.

Lol whatever you say jimbo.

now you know how us jojo fans feel

it's still really good, considering.

Brazil and Argentina need to build a wall to keep you fuckers out.

:^)

I remember his shit got censured in a bunch of dubs
In the spaniard one he was instead a man very concerned and disgusted by degeneracy, something he saw with Bulma trying to bang him and then seduce him
Much more akin to him in my opinion, and to you it seems
In the taco version he got those scenes downright cut, and when he finds that kid in Arale Town he's shown as a pedo (old germanic joke) and that h-he d-doesn't like girls dressed as b-boys anyway

The taco one i don't get because that's much more offensive than simply being confused with boys/offended by women
I love Tao Pai Pai but i found Blue much more interesting and developed when i rewatched the series, even when TPP fulfilled Blue's dream die while being tongued by the manliest man in the series

What's the connection to Jojo here exactly?

Name changes in the localization.

Oh, yeah.
Shit don't make sense.

The first one is the original japanese dub.
The second one is the english one.
The third one is the mexican one.

What are you even talking about?

People says they named her Milk because 'chichi' is a term for tits in Mexico. apparently, i dunno i don't live there. But the true reason according to the wiki is because the name is inherited from the first english dub of the movie Harmony Gold, which they named Chichi, Milk (both names are related to milk anyway.

Why the fuck would i want to go to a place filled with aid ridden monkeys killing each other like Brazil or Argentina for that matter.

I bet you know a lot about my country.

I wrote that post watching the Jap section. Didn't even realize there was more after it until I had already posted. The original version is fucking awful tbh fam.

Blue was more of a vain "I can only be attracted to myself" which translates to gay in Burgerspeak character archetypes.

Chi Chi in Mexico and in some central countries is slang for "Tit"
And what do we think when we say tits? Milk of course
Piccolo became Piccoro (Picaro = treacherous)
Panputo, the thai/nigger all-star, became Panput (Puto means faggot)
There's a couple more but i don't remember atm

1. Chichi's child armor is a reference to an earlier manga
2. She might be based on a Journey to the West character. (well no shit)
3. She used something like the Kaio ken in a filler, but it was a kiai
4. She refers to SSJ as delinquents and generally doesn't like them
5. She whips Goku in their marriage even though Goku is literally one of the most powerful people in their universe (as a joke)
6. Chichi has fought with all the members of her family, except her dad. Against Gohan in Garlic Jrs filler and against Goten to train him as a kid. No need to mention when she fought Goku
7. Her name was changed in the Latin American dub because Chichi means literally boob in some places and vagina in others.
8. She has the same Latam VA as Chaos
9. She has had the most amount of changes to her look (after Bulma)
10. She was trained by her dad and has shown super human powers which got her to the Martial Arts Tournament

Not DBZ, but another example of the same shit is when they changed Kagome's name to Aome in the latin dub of Inuyasha.

Kago (Cago) = is a slang for shitting.

Excellent bait, OP.

If that were the case everyone would be gay in Ameri- oh wait

Kagada sounds exactly like Cagada, which means Shit, or to be more specific, recently-excreted feces

Reminds of that prolific BR football player who is supposed to be a really nice guy, Kaka, and his nickname in spicland basically means Poop
Or that one other BR player called Elano, which sounds the same as The Anus
One time they were both changed at the same time and the commentators were trying to ignore it as hard as possible

It's pretty strange when you try to keep pussy away from you like Blue did. You don't act afraid of horny girls without being labeled a homo in the land of burger.

The last episode took all the patience I had left with Super. The way Bulma and Mai died was to much, all why Trunks just sat there and watched it like an idiot only to fight "Black" anyways.

Dunno if it's worse than GT but I know it's bad enough that I don't want to watch it any more.

What are Bulma and Mai though? They don't fight. One thinks a shotgun is a worthy weapon for christ's sake. Dark Goku gets ahold of you you're fucked. There was nothing he could do. Keep the low pwr lvl bitches in the kitchen and these things wouldn't happen.
Lad…

Bulma's death didn't bother me as much, though I consider it a bit dark for DB, it still seemed "realistic". Black got the jump on them… the Mai death was horribly lasy though.

That was easily one of the stupidest deaths I have seen in the entirety of Dragon Ball.

also

That's some bad taste bruh.

DBZ is shit tier

here's your (((you)))

Best dbz

Oh yeah the animation is high quality.

digital animation is shit tier. I've always known this. Anime has been a mistake since the 00s as far as presentation goes.

user pls, imperfect cell is already nigga cell

Agree completely.
Animation isn't even the worst issue with this show, though.
The pacing, the plot, character design, characters' personalities, the jokes, the dialogue in general, the awful attempt at drama, the overall blandness and tasteless of everything…
It's nothing of what made DB good.

Niggoku*

I'm probably older than you Pedro

I like the part where she gets fucked by a dragon and lays eggs

Mexico specifically and nowhere else.

Guatemala nignog

Like I said. Nowhere else.

But we're getting more personality out of the characters than we ever did in DBZ, especially between the married couples. And what do you mean the character design? Both Hit, the metal man, and Monoka are great, and those two are really the only designs original to the series that aren't literal copies of another character.

*three

v.. video games ? ;_;

ITT: the /a/ goys bitch and moan about MUH DUBS for the billionth time while the asian jews laugh

Most of the new characters don't really mesh with the older ones, due to Toriyama's style changing. (Though this isn't something I can fault him for.) That other Saiyan kid, the Omni-King and his guards are all worse case scenarios.

Hit is… okay, but metal man and that bear is probably the only characters I didn't mind too much.

You're not getting more, you're seeing more, there's a difference.

It's like that shitty new PPG shit where they think showing character is developing character.

Thats not even a country.

I disagree. Just in these last 2 episodes I watched, Picollo was shit. He'd usually at least put up a fight against Goku's woman before doing some dumb shit like the farm chores. He even didn't show a glimpse of what he used to be like. They copy-pasted Chichi's dynamics between her and Gohan with Goten, even though she never really acted like that with him before. Characters' reaction to Trunks coming back yet again were kind of stale (only salvageable thing was the whole joke with Pilaf thinking he was an legitimate son).
Sure the whole thing with Vegeta bonding with his wife and child were kind of endearing, but seemed kind of forced. Vegeta used to be a cold bastard before but it felt more honest. When shit got real, he gave up his life and ability to train in the other world for them.
Designs are fucking shit. I don't know how you can defend them. Two new transformations were hair color. We didn't even fucking need 2 to begin with. And Trunk's new hair color being blue much like the new transformation is confusing. Omni-god looks like another character I saw before although I can't remember which. Gold Freezer is a fucking joke. Even Cooler had better transformations.

Every board gets a little off topic sometimes. Get over it.

>SOMETIMES
GET OUT OF Holla Forums YOU NIGGER

I goofed.
ilegitimate*

He didn't even show a glimpse*

Become a mod and ban me.

google it

I remember that. Had a sensible chuckle.

He got caught up in the competition with Goku on instinct, and he wasn't just going to pussy out once he realized his goof.

She just told him to do some studying, not even to the near constant point she did with Gohan. Just because she's more lax about the education stuff with Goten doesn't mean she's going to let him completely off of going to school. She's still a responsible fucking parent.

And his entire arc across the series has been about him mellowing out and becoming more caring about his family. That sacrifice you mentioned was the moment he realized just how much he cared for them. It would be bullshit if he stayed exactly the same after that. Grumpy but caring while trying to hide it Vegeta is a lot more interesting than "Grr, I'm mean all the time" Vegeta, and is appropriate to how he would be after all he's been through and how long he's been with his family.

And? They're a lot better than the dumb extraneous shit of SSJ3 and SSJ4.

That is something I agree with. I have no idea why they made that change, especially when young Trunks still has purple hair.

On the one hand, I do think it looks stupid. On the other hand, I feel it fits Freeza's snootiness pretty well.

Could just be hair dye, just saying.

DBS is shit and Toriyama is a senile old fart who needs to die already.

Except Bulma asked young Trunks if the guy in the time machine had blue hair, even though the last time she saw future Trunks was when he had purple hair. Also, why the fuck would someone living in a terrible apocalyptic world take the time to dye his hair, especially someone as no-nonsense as Trunks?

SSJ4 atleast had a proper story behind it explaining why they had all that fur on them

SSJGod is pure nonsense, its literally few saiyans giving their power to other saiyan for short term boost which was done million times in DBZ but somehow Toriyama the senile retard thought it was good and turned it into a transformation and named it God because LOL WHY NOT RAMEN LULZ

And apparently the Omnipotent God of everything looks like a retarded japanese commercial costume wearer

I didn't realize I was going to get into an autistic internet fight but oh well. I'll reply one last time.
I distinctly remember him jumping specifically after Chichi told him to do it.

The point is you don't have to show everything that happens within the family in the show. Basically what said. The whole Chichi getting Gohan to study was a funny recurring gag. She'd make him study to unreasonable degrees, to the point where she'd make him study even when the world depended on him training. It was funny. It was charming. This scene didn't need to happen.

Exactly. Like I said
Vegeta's kinda old to be doing the whole tsun tsun thing like "i-it's not like I care about my family or anything! b-baka!"
But really, I praised that part. I said it was kind of endearing, just more dishonest. I don't see any point in arguing about it.

SSJ4's design was excellent. It came full circle with the Oozaru transformation bit which, surprise surprise, got completely fucking forgotten in Super because the writers don't give a fuck.
Not to mention the design itself looks great. Goku looked like a tough badass motherfucker.

A: That's not about design, so it's doesn't really deal with what the current conversation is about.
B: That only happened in non-canon movies beforehand, which Toriyama wasn't involved in.

It's silly, which is exactly DB's style. Need I remind you that the god watching over the northern galaxy is a short, blue, fat dude with tiny sunglasses and martian antennae, who lives with a talking grasshopper and a straight up monkey?

Chichi did the "on your mark, go" thing right after Goku challenged him to see who could harvest the most lettuce heads.

It reminds us that Goten is actually getting an education. As far as we knew beforehand, he was staying at home all day.

While it's nice that it was a callback to the Oozaru, Goku already got the Oozaru's power in normal form with the ultra divine water, and it still looks like shit. The chest is bare of fur for no reason, the red bit around the eyes is stupid, and he grew clothes out of nowhere. Not to mention it defies the established convention of Saiyan transformations being more of an aura change than a physical one (which distinguished itself from transformations of the likes of Freeza and Cell). Goku doesn't look badass, he looks like a furry member of a terrible metal band.

woops, last three meant for

I always knew DBS drones are retarded but by comparing King Kai to Omniking you are going beyond retarded

What the fuck? that's not even a thing. As of Episode 49 it's better than GT and if you deny that then your opinion isn't worth shit to me.

If we're going by that, we could point out a lot of inconsistencies in the show that you're not mentioning, like Gohan's "true power" being liberated like 3 times.
Besides, I don't think SSJ4 is Oozaru's power in normal form, it's more than that. It was never meant to be Oozaru's power in normal form, I don't know why you even brought that up.

Someone's never seen a fucking monkey in real life before.

Eh, kinda agree but I don't mind it.

This kind of thing already happened in the fusions with the vest thing… I find it hillarious how you're selectively pointing out the "inconsistencies" in the things we're arguing about and leaving out the other, similar inconsistencies in the show. Nothing regarding SSJ4 was out of the ordinary, you just don't like it.

Except that never an established convention until Super came around. SS1 had yellow hair. SSJ2 had the lightning and a different hairstyle. SSJ3 was a big change (retarded, but at least that season was better than this one). Even the middle form between SSJ1 and SSJ2 was a change in bulk.

Opinions, opinions. If we go by majority vote, I think most people will prefer SSJ4 over the shit Super came up with.

Exactly. She was also the one who said "Just get on with it!", to what Picollo said absolutely fucking nothing at all. Why would he obey Goku's bitchy wife? In the driver's license episode at least she bargained with him for food. Sure, that's stupid because Picollo doesn't eat but it was at least funny. Every scene in Super is like this. Bland. Lacking in charm.

Again, doesn't need to happen. Or rather, it could've been done in a much better way. Why not show Goten in school doing something funny like using his super strength without realizing and other kids getting amused by that? This show doesn't need reminders, it needs jokes. Gags. Charming moments. The vegeta bonding with his family kind of worked but it's one of the very few charming moments in this shitty ass fucking show.

Now I'm done for serious.

for a DBS drone its not insulting

Watching it now, you better not fucking lie to me

Which happened in DBZ, not DBS.

Apes, which you posted, have bare chests. Monkeys and the Oozaru, which is also a monkey, have fur on their chests.

A fusion is literally combining two people into one brand new person. New clothes coming from that as well isn't unprecedented. The craziness of a fusion makes new clothing feel much less out of place than it does on a person simply switching forms, especially when switching forms comes just as easily as flipping a switch, while fusing either takes an intricate, perfectly synchronized dance or magical artifacts..

All of those can be simply explained by aura changes, much like Sonic the Hedgehog. SSJ3 was a bigger change, I'll admit, but it was still only a change in existing hair length.

That wasn't even a form. Cell did it as well. Do you consider that a new form?

If we go by majority vote, Minecraft is one of the greatest games ever, Skyrim too. Also, you have no way to back up that claim unless you want to set up a poll.

Are you intentionally forgetting the moments before when he was fighting against joining the harvest, and how Goku kept trying to persuade him into it? He only went because Goku immediately jumped off. He wasn't obeying Chichi, he was competing with Goku before even realizing it.

Fuck your gay ass shit your opinion should mean jack shit to everyone.

No fuck it watch as they fuck it up again next episode like they've continued too.

I'm tired of waiting for this shit to be good, it's filler disguised as "Development" when it's like watching a new PPG episode and the writers think showing character = developing there character

I've just recently finished re-watching GT, and I've been keeping up with super. My impression is that GT is a mixed bag; while Super has been just plain bad.

GT has charm to it, it had decent to very good animation, (until the second episode of the super 17 saga, then they dropped the ball and only got worse.) and most importantly it knew what it wanted to be and set out to do something from the beginning. It had it's annoying moments, and it dragged on a bit. But everything pre super 17 saga is completely watchable.

Super simply lacks any of that. Everything feels stale, the total amount of "good" animation the show has had amounts to a 4 second blip between hit and Vegeta, and Goku's Blue Kaioken. Probably less than 5 minutes in total. Being filled to the brim with filler doesn't help.

GT still pales in comparison to the original DB and Z. Super doesn't even stack up anywhere near GT. If that actually bothers you, then you probably are a drone.

did episode 49 even air, i have a feeling first half of episode will be Trunks talking about some bullshit in his timeline and others interrupting him then the other half will be Black Goku roaming then deciding to enter the other realm and episode ends with NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL SUPARRRRRR

just watched it, you nailed it lol

You're so close it's funny.

it hurts.

what?

Evil Goku Clone created by Dr Gero a gorrilian years ago.

Has a character ever retroactively ruined an entire series for you guys?

Vegeta
Doesn't matter, Cell/Buu sagas didn't exist :^)

Nigga stop. It's just a fucking tool. Because it's easier to get into and cheaper to work with we mostly get low budget/effort shit.

If you want you can do things like draw pictures digitally that look almost exactly like a pencil sketch on paper. It's hardly beyond the scope of possibility to make things look like traditional animation with digital tools.

Sorry, I'm autistic about people painting with broad strokes

I can't unsee the cucking.

Vegeta grew on me in spite of the retarded story tbh. I don't know how he could have ruined it for you.

They changed her name in the Portugal dub to Kika (I don't know how to spell it) because Chi Chi literally means pee in Portuguese. Then again the PT dub's both comedy gold where the voice actors ad-libbed a bunch of jokes, wise cracking and portuguese pop culture references and at the same time full of retarded as fuck changes like Piccolo being called Satan (which is short for Satan's Little Heart for some reason, can't remember if King Piccolo was named Satan's Heart in Dragon Ball), Mr. Satan's named Hercules, but all the signs and stuff still say Satan, and a bunch of issues that naturally happen from having to record an entire episode by having it play and matching the lines to the lip movement in one single go due to lack of proper editing tools.
The enthusiasm some of the VAs have, especially for minor characters like the cell games reporter makes it pretty good, but it might just be nostalgia. 2 or 3 of the VAs would crack jokes whenever their characters had their lips off screen and they could say whatever they wanted without it looking off. Goku straight up replies to a goon in the Boo saga that tells him he's not gonna get past him by saying
we also got to keep the original soundtrack except for the intro theme

I liked the Bulma/Yamcha sub-plot in DB
At least Launch didn't suffer the terrible fate Toriyama was preparing to unleash upon many of the cool characters and plots from the original cast
Truly worst than Stalin and Mao combined

Not that bad taking into account the analogy that Piccolo was the most evil thing to haunt Earth, and he was basically a reptilian from another civilization trying to control our planet's resources
Which makes it more laughable taking into account King Dose later on became the Earth's overlord and puppetmaster in many accounts
Pretty cool, but you got burgered in that Mr. Stan name
Still i read plenty of times that Moors and BR's prefer St. Seiya over Dragon Ball, is it true?

Yeah, entry level garbage. Everybody should be watching slice of life moeshit garbage, huh? Getting sick of you weeb cultists trying to feminize the anime community. You might as well be fucking jews, you have the same agenda. Death to waifu faggotry.

Anyone who has every used that bullshit argument has always followed it up with why you should be watching moeshit instead and I am getting fucking tired of it. Yeah, it's entry level, but it's good. Violent things are fun to watch. Fucking deal with it, anti-violence faggots. Look at all the upcoming anime for fuck's sake. Almost every single show has a female MC and cucked male secondary faggots. Anime isn't redpilled, anime isn't fucking based, it's been jewed under your fucking noses and you've been complicit with it all.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the characters who were muscular as fuck magically turning in to fuckbois later.

Reminder that most weaboos will inevitably turn into SJWs, hence why there's so many of them in translation.

That doesn't make any sense user, we would all be SJWs by now if that was the case.

>>>/a/

NEETs don't count.

Doesnt anyone know what a weeaboo is anymore? Its not someone that just likes anime and manga.

Ah yes, the dead board that has mods randomly delete threads that arent duplicates or against the rules.

Gud

Same

Jesus christ, this was made recently? It looks like someone took an animation and put a fucking filter on it. /r/ing picture of Yoshi with the horrible filter and the caption fitlers.

Fucking tell me about it.

You think thats bad? Watch the last scene of the recent terra formars episode for some real quality

What the hell is this. People don't find this acceptable right? So much looks wrong.

Oh come on, even shitshows on shoestring budgets from back in the day could lift up more than that

DBZ always was and will be shit

Piccolo might've become Piccoro because of its similarities with the word "culo" (Ass), or perhaps the translator didn't know what a piccolo is since Piccolo's gang is named after musical instruments.

only dub footage

Gocoon**

Way to miss the point, faggot. There's lots of other shonen out there that are better, HnK, HxH, early Jojo for example. Fucking Kinnikuman (Ultimate Muscle's predecessor) is doing a better job with the nostalgia than DBS since 2011. If you want violence there's much better anime and manga out there, you got M.D. Geist, Genocyber, pretty much anything Go Nagai did is superior in levels of violence. You know why a show it's called "babby's first x", right? While it barely applies to DBZ (because at that age battle shonen was in its early stages), it's used to refer to a show whose spike in popularity made it seem it was the first of his kind for some (like TTGL or Dark Souls, for example) but ignores the fact that there were several previous series with same premises that managed to pull it off better.

There are parts of Terra Formars that aren't a black screen?

Most SJWs don't even watch anime save for a few normalfag shows, and even then don't watch said shows because they say things like "Sailor Moon is an empowered feminist icon" while she actually was a dumb whiny cunt that drooled over two guys and a space tranny. See how many were hyped about the idea of a Berserk game but got triggered by the Casca scene in the trailer.

Goku would beat the shit out of those fruits.

Yes, the very last scene teasing you so you can go read the manga because apparently that shit episode was the finale of season 2

They said at E3 Xenoverse 2 started production before Super was announced.

He's going to either be a last minute bonus like Bardock and Broly and/or as DLC.

GET THE FUCK OUT. OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT.

The 人 in サイヤ人 marks race/nationality ("Saiya Person/People"). It's not part of the actual name.

It's like saying アメリカ人 (Americajin, American person/people) shouldn't be made "American(s)" when translated. It's dumb and you should feel dumb for using it.

I bet he's one of those people who uses "bills" instead of beerus.

this

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Fanfic-tier coming from the alzheimer-ridden scat lover Toriyama

Toriyama needs to die already

Doubt it, given that one guy is like a super Sayian on steroids and their attacks/powers go into some pretty crazy shit.

He was included just to wrap up what happened. So he wouldn't be forced to do shit anymore. 'Sorry guys Goku doesn't protect anyone anymore now it's this Uub kid bye'

Anyway why the fuck is OP retarded enough to want anything Super-related? Why would anyone ever want a fucking Super DLC? The entire show is shit. And amazingly not because of Toriyama- he literally said in the interview where he revealed Future Trunks coming back, that Toei tells him what to write, he writes it, and then they edit it and change shit as they see fit.
It's worse than GT.

He's pulling the GT card, he wrote it and then backed down when called out by japs

Nignog he already wrote BoG, we can tell what his writing is like. He's not one to cuck Gohan his bad at the very least.
Also there's enough differences between the manga and anime that it becomes obvious what's his original idea and what they just wing.

Oh, and I should say, it's also obvious what is and isn't him based on what he says and shows beforehand.
Like with the BoG poster he made, everyone's about the same except:
So it shows what was changed and dropped by Toei already, along with him mentioning how Beerus was originally supposed to be evil and Toei having him change that. Same with RoF, with how Toriyama said he wanted Vegeta to be the main character of a "BoG sequel" and seeing only remnants of that in the actual movie.

Though you have to be a real retard if you think he wrote GT. Didn't wanna touch Dragon Ball again beyond mocking it with Neko Majin until DB: Evolution ruined it for all of us.

ATDF you make me sick

I have no fucking clue what that is.

Oh… Wait.
It's that, right?
I think you are the more retarded one here, by making everything wrong with the series his fault. He's a good comic artist and was forced to draw DBZ's dead corpse along for years to please fans.
Read his other shit, it's decent. More than, even. Cowa and Sandland are good.

Anyway, it's not like he's totally free of fault. There's some plot holes in the series (how easy it is to make Dragon radars, for example), or his constant forgetfulness of people's hair color. But that's what editors and such are for. No excuse that Toei never fucking corrected him on making Future Trunks' hair blue. They did when he tried to make 18's hair purple in BoG, so why not now?

Vegeta is doomed to be the angry manlet who is always just behind goku

That was goku, there where people who could be stronger then him but it was the same thing with goku back in the day with powerful than anyone (or at least in this case stonger then anyone) at 6 year old

We are talking about dbz.

He's tan and is a reincarnation of Kid fuking Buu.

Where and where? (if he is, then good for him)
It feels like you adding bullshit here.

Look at
Sorry guys Goku doesn't protect anyone anymore now it's this Uub kid bye
He was meant to be a replacement for goku, so he can retire and the story can continue with Uub (But they never did…) .

go back to reddit

Hercule is just his first name now buddy, and in the new dubs they now chant satan

"Saiyan" is actually correct. Saiyajin is a literal, but terrible, translation.

goku got beaten all the time in dragon ball
fucking yajirobe beat him
try actually being knowledgeable before spouting shit

i think i'm gay, my childhood cartoons involved muscular men humping each other

my subhuman