Is Momodora any good? I'm very tempted to pick it up

Is Momodora any good? I'm very tempted to pick it up.

Also, Steam Sale thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rdein.itch.io/
twitter.com/konjak/following
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess your right. Indie and small budget games are shit. I'll go pick up Fallout 4.

*you're

You're waifu is shit

Which one?
The fourth one is good but a bit short and relatively easy
I haven't played the third one and you can get the first two for free here
rdein.itch.io/

Oh I'll give it a shot then. I played a little of the first one a few year back and remembered it getting aggravating. Toning back the difficulty doesn't seem too bad. I'll give it a shot.

I only need to know one thing: SJW devs or not?

He follows a bunch of nips on Twitter, and aside from a few hiccups (Derek Yu, the Bonesaw dev, Vlambeer's account but not Rami, some purple haired dyke who worked on Towerfall), he doesn't follow any serious SJWs. I think he's clean.

Well… I know the dev a little. He's really, really crazy for Dark Souls and Cave Story, and that really inspired the fourth game, that is in fact a prequel, that's why it's not called Momodora IV. He's also a fan of Touhou, that's why the game pretty much only have female characters. The game is good and reward the best players in a very objective "git gud" way, by giving you great special items only if you beat the bosses without taking damage.
Fun and challenging. It's a well made indie.

But… He is SJW. But, I must say this: The game is good, and I could not find any cancer on it. Hell, even the Japs really enjoyed it.
This is a rare case of an SJW managing to produce something good.
Now, it's up to you to decide. But I say, get it.
By the way, giant boobs as the weak spot of a boss is always a plus.

Well, I was wrong, but at the same time I guess I was right. We actually have someone who puts his love of video games and anime pixel titties above his own politics, and that could actually be considered a greater positive. Unless you just really hate SJWs, I guess.

That doesn't make him a SJW, that just means he has terrible beliefs, user.

True, I kinda forgot the terminology there. If he's not fighting quote-unquote for social justice, then he can hardly be called SJW.

If he's a huelander then odds are he's fightan for social justice where it matters the most: in circlejerk dev groups on kikebook

Well of course going outside in Rio means you get raped to death by garbage golems

It's a pretty good game but it's pretty short. Also,

Well I don't know, how do you guys even define a SJW these days?

From this token he'd classify because of all the grandstanding and shit (in social media, where ever do they even do anything)

Doesn't whateverthefucksherface from Skullgirls fall in the same category where despite having tits and asses she's parroting the same old same tired narrative all the time

one important difference though.
BR didn't let it effect his game.
Skullgirls did

Okay, this is a fucking sale thread, so I'm gonna ask about sales.
I don't even know where to start, though. My good goy Steam wishlist is huge. I guess if I wanted to ask about five that interested me, they'd be

Why should I give a shit what a dev's stupid politics are if they aren't affecting the game? All I care about is them keeping their preachy bullshit out.

you can easily not know about derek yu's sjwfaggotry. He did make spelunky after all.

that's the point, you shouldn't.
Hence why BR is okay, and Lab 0 isn't

I agree with that really, but I don't think people should not have "SJW" removed if it doesn't creep out to the game since that's still what they are.

Whoever made it is a faggot, but that's not important. What matters is if the game's gud.

Axiom Verge is a slightly worse version of Super Metroid so if you liked that you'll probably like it.

One more question, is Akiba's Trip as fun as everyone says? The only complaints I've heard are saying it's a crappy port.

That's a little disapointing but if it doesn't effect the gameplay and art I suppose that not horrible

Combat is divisive. Some people like me say it's not great but it's decent enough if you crank the difficulty up, other people say it's just shit. It's definitely NOT the quick beat-em-up style system it probably should have been.

The Axiom Verge dev follows Anita, Rami, and other SJWs, so he's probably deep in the clique.

What are some good CRPG's or RTS' that can run on a ati radeon 3000?

Inquisitor? Infinity Engine games pre-"enhancing?"

Rise of Nations? Does Sins of a Solar Empire run on hardware that old?

how can he be a SJW and make a female boss with boobs as a weak point?

That kinda sucks but unsurprising. Most action Jrpg's have issues with their combat.

Going to pick up

thoughts?

no

this tbh fam

no, it isn't. doesn't matter if he's an sjw, the game is just fucking shit, kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Have any of you had a chance to try Ghost 1.0? It came out this month, and already it's half off. The dev made Unepic, I'm just curious to know if he's a dev to watch out for or not.

It's ok

The humor and story is way too reliant on reference for my taste.

The difficulty curve is all kind of fucked (spikes very early on then just never really stops going downand spikes again at the very end)

Hunting for all the hidden stuff was never meant to be a solo endeavor so don't feel too bad if you can't get it on your own (although I got almost every thing on my own outside of a few very obtuse things)

A few of the unlockables from getting everything break the game pretty hard

Keep in mind that I only played the normal mode not survival mode

Since this is a sales thread:
Should i get company of heroes 1 or 2? or should i get none of those 2?
Also, is Red Orchestra any good?

All you need to know about the game

Fuck him and his game then. These fuckers need to be chased out of vidya and told they are not welcome.

Keep reading the thread. He is not so much sjw as he is a bit of a faggot and even then, he made a good game with no bullshit in it.

It's fair. If you like Cavestory, you'll probably like Momodora:rutm.

I haven't seen any sj behavior, he hasn't preached any of it as far as I know, and there is none of it in the game. So I doubt you.

I've beaten it.

It's ok.

Didn't know that.

btw, he's brazilian, good to know my country is making some acceptable shit

Not used to keep your distance or the dodge to flank.
It sure is summertime

Well, that's is the thing. Maybe you have seem this before, that kid who wants to be part of a "cool" group, but, can't leave his passions for it? It's kind like that.
But, let me tell you this, the lucky thing is that he was not really "accepted" by the clique. I don't think you can really enjoy games like Cave Story and Touhou and be accepted in their ranks.
But probably I should have posted that in a different way, he wants to be with them, but I don't think the feeling is mutual. And I think it's not mutual exactly because he really enjoy games.
But there is one thing that I find most important: Judge the product first. If it's good, that's it. I do believe that this s star treatment developers started receive nowadays is part of the problem with the game industry.
Praise or bash the product first.

Play Odallus, Ballistic, Trajes Fatais, Automobilista. Hues are getting their shit together.

Is Deadly Tower of Monsters worth seven fitty?

It's a trap. He'll make gone homo 2 later. Pirate it instead.

He's made five games so far, and all of them have been 2D pixel platformers about anime girls. He's not gonna leave that niche any time soon.

OKAY Holla Forums SORRY FOR YELLING BUT I NEED YOU TO STOP BEING FULL OF SHIT FOR A SECOND SO BRACE YOURSELVES AND RELEASE THAT SPHINCTER
WHOEVER CLAIMED THAT RDEIN IS A SJW IS PROBABLY PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO STOP SMOKING COCKS
RDEIN IS A COOL GUY WHO LIKES CUTE GIRLS AND GCCX
HE HAS A WEBSITE WITH HIS PROJECTS, M1 AND 2 ARE PWYW SO IF YOU'RE UNSURE TRY THAT FIRST
M4 IS A NEAT SIDE SCROLLING ACTION ADVENTURE WITH GORGEOUS SPRITE ART THAT REWARDS YOU FOR BEING GUD AND PUNISHES YOU FOR SUCKING SCHLOCK
IF YOU'RE GOOD AT VIDYA YOU'RE DONE AFTER TEN HOURS, BUT SINCE THIS IS Holla Forums, TAKE FIFTEEN
HE'S APPARENTLY ALSO FRIENDLY WITH KONJAK, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF AND THEN HEAD TO KONJAK.ORG
OKAY GREAT THANK YOU XOXO

That doesn't tell me anything.

Konjak did fall for the "it's a damn shame what gamers are doing" thing at the start of GG, so grain of salt.

Question of perspective.
GG looks like a band of smelly neckbeards ganging up on some random (wo)men from the outside.

Yes, and?

Okay mate, whatever you want to believe about a person.

Is '12 is Better Than 6' any good?

Do you have evidence that precisely locates him? The only one that raises eyebrow is that DQ creator. The other might be industry contacts, or he enjoys watching idiots.
Whatever happened to in dubio pro reo? This is no better than the Witch Hunts.

Feel free to look it over yourself:
twitter.com/konjak/following

He also follows: A ton of rainbow haired freaks with tumblr style descriptions (transdyke, womanist ally, anarchafeminist), Legobutts, Gamasutra, Rami, DannyB, Christine Love, IGF, Brandon Boyer, thatgamecompany, Polytron, and Derek Yu. His "contacts" sure seem to be comprised of a ton of the indie clique.

He's following Zoe Quinn, too. She's right in the middle of that grid. I respect the shit he does, and the work he did for Shantae, but he is knee deep in the bs.

Y'know, I tried it a long time back and didn't like it that much, but that's just me.

Really? He? Why does the art direction looks like girly shit then? Is he a faggot?

As of March 10 that's no longer the case.

To add to what says:
I happen to have helped rdein on momo4. The guy simply tries to get as profitable connections as he can while staying at a safe distance from the crazy bunch.
He also once told me he hates the twinebitch, mr. Choke on it, and Flynt (he still sucks vlambeer/doublefine/TIGSource hipster cock though).
Other than that he seems nuanced enough to not chug the aGG koolaid, and doesn't let any of his political views influence his games.

He doesn't behave at all like an sjw. He lacks spine imo, but if he was one, he wouldn't have tolerated working nor interacting with me.

sjw cuck. Now I might be paranoid but he seems to be already shoehorning SJ shit in his new game. It's a shame because I really liked his previous games.

You worked on Momo 4? Cool!

And, freaking quads? Damn…

Yes and no.

It's a dev I'm willing to follow, and a series I'm willing to play. MMDIII was really short, and I kinda regret purchasing it, but Reverie Under the Moonlight was a really decent length.

i wanna walk up to her and just fuck her tits till fall asleep on them

Should I pick up Rabi Ribi?

Yes, you should.

what do you except out of it?

Ah well, now I look like a fool.
I confess that I was talking out of my ass in konjak's case. Simply thought that you can't be an ass if you draw robot girls this cute.

There's a demo on the studio's website. Demo (heh) also has a running play-through of it, kinda.
It's coming to the Sony ecosystem by the end of the year, as well.
As for your core question,
Yes.

i wanna pick up rabi ribi
and then drop her on my erect cock

Her name's Erina, though.

Im expecting an average cute bullet hell open platformer.

Aye, thanks, Ill try it out

Lewd

Rabi Ribi is more than average. It's filled with content and the first playthrough on normal is about 30 hours

I picked it up after finishing Momodora 4 because I wanted to play something similar.

It's shit. I'm convinced people only play it for the fanservice. It's so fucking boring I had to drop it after two hours.
Note that I'm not opposed to fanservice, anime titties would've been a nice bonus if the game itself was good, but it's simply frustratingly dull.

On the subject of weebshit, does anyone have any opinions on Pharaoh Rebirth?

Sounds like a cool dude. 8ch is so inundated with the extremist kind of progressive that it can forget that someone having progressive views doesn't make them an SJW. An SJW isn't someone with awkward politics, they're a bigot who hides behind clean ideas like diversity to claim an instant moral high ground, then abuses them to be as corrupt, lazy or sexist/racist as they like. They don't care about making good things; they just tell people with talent to do whatever suits them. Case in point, a dev who would let an enemy boss' weak point be her tits can't be a hypersensitive SJW.

Don't just slap the label onto someone who has to get by under the clique's gaze.

Music is good. I'ma give this a shot and see how I find it.

The gameplay is great, but the story tends to interrupt it way too much.

It's 7 dollars right now, you think that's a fair price for it?

Question: what's the general consensus on Valdis Story? Is it an alright game for people who need time to git gud?

I thought it was pretty good. The character I picked is a huge edgelord, though. It was pretty funny.

This not-Japanese anime-styled platformer is shoved in my fucking face every time I log into Steam. Is it shit?

I'm not done with it yet, but the game play is great. If it wasn't for Jump and Block inputs not being placeable on Up and Down respectively, playing this game with an arcade stick would be a blast.
Art style is hit and miss; I don't really like it, but the rest of the game makes up for it.

It's hard for the sake of hard, but I wouldn't say it's shit.

It's made by the same guy who made I Wanna Be The Boshy, IIRC, which was similarly styled to IWBTG, but with much more emphasis on platforming challenge and less dickish traps.

From what I've heard, Vi is pretty good as well, but it follows the same vein of 'git gud' platforming, especially since the jumping mechanics are intentionally quirky.

Dont listen to him.

Game is really fun but its short. It's not really a metroidvania. It's more like megaman ZX in terms of level design

Disliking a game just because its indie is completely retarded. Love or hate something for it's merit, not for its point of origin

Can someone make a steam sale thread that is not also a "japanese game for autists discussion thread" at the same time?

Girly pedophile faggot shit???

did you miss the memo?

oh, and nice sample bro

Is Rabi-Ribi worth getting at its current price, or should I wait to see if the sale goes higher next year?

Anyone?

What price is it at? I don't use steam but i think something around 15 to 20 bux is acceptable given that it's a really good game.

It's $13.50, and that's a 25% sale.

Go for it, it's a damn great platformer/bullethell hybrid game.

Is Resident Evil 1 HD worth a buy?

Bump for weeaboos.

Senran Kagura: do I get it now, for maximum SJW salt, or get it later, for better sales? Is it worth the asking price?

So, should I go for:

One more. Sonic CD. How good is it?

why not just go to any rom site and download sonic cd?

The Steam version isn't actually a straight port; it's a full remake with better PC features. Like native controller support, and 60fps.