WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING #41 WITH SEAN "WOMEN BECAME BOATS SO I'D RATHER DATE A REAL BOAT" SPICER

WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING #41 WITH SEAN "WOMEN BECAME BOATS SO I'D RATHER DATE A REAL BOAT" SPICER

Starts at 1:30pm EST, so get comfy, get ready to mock the gook, and post which ship girl you think Sean would like the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

wowjapan.asia/2017/04/tobu-zoos-real-life-humboldt-penguin-falls-love-kemono-friends-counterpart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Official Jewtube:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjxz9T-Dsw

Also claimed motherfuckers.

Face it, he likes the big gunz.

I hope the gook shows up today and calls my waifu shit.

Not gook, but I can help with that.

Is this the anime thread?

Praise be to Kek I didn't miss it while having computer difficulties. Thank you OP for not being a faggot and posting it ahead of time.

That means anime shitposting time. I just started watching pic related today.

Yay!!!

Reminder that 2D is confirmed the universally purest love.

Kek

wait…He's single?

What the fuck is that real?

Konosuba is a good one. I hope there will be a third season.

How about some anime recommendations while we wait? Here's mine:

-Serial Experiments Lain (meme magic)
-NGE Asuka best gril
-Noragami
-Steins;gate
-Kono Suba (currently watching and its good)

The movie isn't, but the love is real.
wowjapan.asia/2017/04/tobu-zoos-real-life-humboldt-penguin-falls-love-kemono-friends-counterpart/

jesus christ…

I'm a little more than halfway through Death note and I've been liking it.

The only ones of those I haven't watched were Lain and Noragami, Lain is on my list though.

Kek Death note was one of my first animus, I liked it.

I'm convinced the Mayan calendar was actually just the end of the script.

Everything about reality seems off lately, its like we all died and went to a shitpost reality.

-Code Geass R1/2
-Legend of the Galactic Heroes (haven't watched it all yet, but it's fantastic.)

Good taste

I tried watching Code Geass before, seen like 3 episodes and couldn't into it. The animation/draw style were too autistic 4 me. Hows this animu btw? I seen 1 episode so far and it hasn't had me hooked.

Saved.
I'm having weird synchronicity with encountering cute sneks ever since Trump read The Snek at the Harrisburg rally.

user is this a waifu shitposting thread not a snek thread.

SNEKS ARE PURE

Wouldn't she get drowsy in cold weather?

Would post my snek collection if i weren't on mobile ;_;

Boku no Hero? I like it. MC is a bit of a pussy, but gets manlier the more the series gets on, I like the progression they've got going in the mango.

There's only one kind of snake you should be posting in this thread user.

nice thumbnail faggot

I just started binging Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
It's amazingly touching, sad, funny, and cute, and I especially like the animation stylization.

That's about when I got bored and quit right after he gave up his shinigami

Do you realize we didn't have this thread last briefing? The enthusiasm is undeniably gone. We really need more winning to keep these alive.

It's never too late to start FMA:B. Also I had no idea about the last briefing because I wasn't able to watch it. What happened?

MP4 user here. sorry i've missed a bunch of these damn work making me work but i'm sick today so lets do this

Top kek
Most people got bored at that point. I had to spoil myself a bit just to keep going on but it does get better.

No idea. I slept through it and, without the thread to follow along with shitposting, it didn't seem worth replaying it. I actually checked /polk/ and they had an underwhelming thread with 1 UID and 7 replies. I'm just too reluctant to let this go…but I think the fun's over.

OP, you're behind again: this is #43.

You deserve your disappointment.

It feels like he's been despiced since saying hitler didn't gas anyone and followed with the innocents "apology".
So the whole board showed up

Last thread Spicer got cucked by the commie riot stream and only 6 UIDs were in the thread, most (1)'s. How about some more shitposting?

His apology was the icing on the cake to me.

Fucking beautiful.

Last week in general was a bad time to be on Holla Forums. Even I had to take a break because the concern shilling was so fucking annoying.

There literally was no thread here. A desperate man does desperate things.

If I'm remembering the timeline correctly, the atmosphere changed before the Hitler comment, right after the NK escalation, first briefing after April 1.

Weird, I didn't see it in the catalog.
I'M SHITPOSTING AS HARD AS I CAN

When ever the shills come out I go full shitposting mode. They really hate smug anime girls.

Speaking of girls, seems there's no love for Ebola-chan anymore.

Yeah because I'm always the one to make it, and I got so fed up with Holla Forums letting shills walk all over them that I took a break for a while.

This is true. They can't fight against the smug.

/polk/ is where the buttfrustrated go to express their buttfrustration. A genuine userbase only exists there for as long as they're are unwilling to reset their routers. Shills don't want to go there to talk because that's not what they're paid for, and no one else cares. It's just shilled here in the hopes others will follow them to a place where they control the moderation and can consensus crack without getting b&.

Ahoy, Arpeggio of Spice.

Don't get so excited. Penguins also go full prison-faggot when they're low on hens or whatever the fuck you call the females. They're degenerate as fuck.

sean quit shitposting and get on stage

BEGINNING SHORTLY

oh shit brb

The thing is its literally impossible for a single penguin to raise offspring because one penguin needs to always keep the egg/chick warm while the other one gets food or else it would freeze to death in minutes. But in their sick minds the two penguins are drilling each other's buttholes.

I look forward to that, although it would open the door to commie exposure, so they probably won't ask.

Didn't that one scientist in Herzog's documentary debunk the homo penguin myth?

No idea user-fama but have this image of shitposting gook girls.

I love that shills use that shit too, like the Empire State building was built in a week or something.

You should watch it, user. There are some poignant moments.
www.imdb.com/title/tt1093824/
(checked)
Hurry the fuck up, Sean, I have shit to do!

Is shipslut trash in the OP really necessary?

Get a load of this faggot.

OH SHIT WE'RE LIVE

The stream is now live, no spicer yet.

Video showed up.

WE HAVE VISUAL

SPICER IS HERE

Lets go

Get a load of this faggot, indeed.

That rally in PA was godtier.

Big banks about to get fucked.

I loved how he savaged the lugenpresse for the first 30 minutes, as if he was finally letting out 2 months of bottled up bantz.

Is Sean's face getting fatter, or is it just me?

Wait did I hear that right? He's meeting with the leader of the Palestinians?

Mark that shit on the bingo sheet.

He mentioned planned parenthood too. Mark off muh womens rights too

"Tax breaks" for the rich is that on the bingo?

So, are the rest of you fags still thinking Trump is doing 4d chess? Or are you starting to realize you were conned?

Under Trump's tax reform

Post yfw we make North Korea a vassal state just to fuck with everyone.

You're late faggot.

THANK YOU SEAN

OH BOY

BREAKING UP THE BANKS CONFIRMED

THANKS SEAN

TOP KEK. This must be a new record for shills getting BTFO in real time.

Meeting with NK would be epic.

Yeah, great.

good sign

Top Kek.

GG no RE faggot. Now leave.

Is there a Trump edit of this yet?

Yeah, great indeed, Shlomo =^)

Listen to the way they laugh at Sean's jokes. It's like when George Lucas would crack jokes during production and everyone would laugh way too hard out of fear.

Lugenpresse btfo'd.

wait, we breaking up banks now?
oh shit, someones gonna get suicided

THANK YOU SEAN

kek

THANK YOU JOHN

SPICER LAUGH INTENSIFIES

Fucking why?

MUH RUSSIA

Why would you guys believe that Trump is going to break up the banks, when he said the same thing about the wall? Are you people dense?

wait, really?

why do we care what russia does in their own political atmosphere?

Fuck off, nigger.

>==5555==

MUH RUSSIA CONFIRMED

Heres a rare spicer webm from Easter

I'll never get tired of Sean.

21ST CENTURY GLASS-STEAGLE

this is great

banks getting so fucked

Oh fuck.

WALL'S FUCKING GETTING BUILT NERDS.

Your world is over, Jew boy.

btfo

I like how even though they continue to insist the wall is going to be built, people still seem to think there's not gonna be a wall.
It's depressing that not only are shills trying to push this narrative, but there's people who seem to have actually bought into it.

no

Can't cure stupid user.

I'm convinced they purposely throw in pieces like "under the right circumstances" to distract the media while also giving them an out. I wouldn't be shocked if this whole "meeting with NK" thing is just a distraction so Trump can get other shit done.

That was loud. Wonder what he said that caused their screeching?

Kek

THEY'RE FUCKING TERRIFIED

Oh boy here comes the nigress with a dumbass question.

AYO HOL UP

I'm surprised none of them mentioned Trump reading Hitler's speeches.

tfw Trump at one point praises the greatest authoritarian leader

God I hate Affirmative Action.

HOL UP

Gotta check those dubs.

I want totalitarianism to "culturally enrich" the leftists already.

Checked.

Jesus that lady with her attempted (((narrative))) just got slapped in the face with Sean's dick.

I'm amazed they still aren't harping about the Holohoax memorial thing. They won't recognize a real Nazi even if they were gassed, at this rate.

What kind of name is that?

Aaaaand they're officially out of ammo for the rest of this briefing.

Y-YEAH THANKS SEAN…

BRING BACK TRUMP STEAKS

Man the shills shut the fuck up for a full two days after that happened. It was beautiful.

checked

jesus, they are like children

Why?

WOT ABOUT THE COMMENTS ABOUT CIVIL WAR, SHOOOOAAAAAN
ahahahahhaa

user I was going to say they look like a class full of children sitting at their desks, with Spicer being the teacher telling them to calm down.

That's why Sean reading to the children for Easter was so perfect.

Post yfw we're going /glass-steagall/ mode.

they are scared he is going to go full jackson soon, thats why they are worried.

Its just like his regular job.

=BTFO==

twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/859100027481976834

I can't redtext today.

I missed that what happened?

Trump's weekly address where he talked about the Holohoax ended up being quoted word for word from the Holocaust Museum website.

I'm not sure where else to ask this, but what's with all the bump-locked threads down in the catalog? I know there's usually a few but today there was over 20. Not every thread looked useless. Was the shilling just that bad recently?
all you guys do is shit post here anyway idc if I'm off topic

yes, it was. We were raided for several days now

Good!
I don't even understand how king nigger's tranny husband has the power to start government programs!?! Noone elected that thing.

Yeah, the goons regrouped on discord and have been organizing raids from there. Not to mention JIDF, Shareblue, etc etc

Glenn Thrush is a worthless hack.

The biggest shill raid since the primaries happened when Trump sent some missiles to a patch of desert, the board went from being slow as fuck to hundreds of posts per minute instantly.

Right at the same time as all the big "alt-right e-celebs" turned on Trump too. Totally wasn't coordinated.

meh

It was so stupidly obvious, but holy fuck did they have a lot of shills working on that. I wonder how many millions they spent on that abysmal failure.

All the first…uh…ladies have some sort of program to let the world know she's doing more than just sitting there and smiling while the president orders a nuke strike. Nancy Reagan had her anti-drugs program back in the 80s.

The penguin is just wondering what she's listening to.

Possible he may be involved with a coverup of a botched military action in the Middle East.

CHECKED

Whoever the fuck hired you needs a refund

Was pretty hilarious to see it happening.

Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei