So it says here your old screen name is "Reaver_OF_Death 33X"

So it says here your old screen name is "Reaver_OF_Death 33X".

Can you tell me anything about that?

Allah Akbar.

Who are you and what are you doing in my home?

my first ever username back in AQ was _.:*D3aTh_T3l3KiN3tiKk*:._

What do you use now?

Snooks

Much better. Do kids still do the .:xX stuff these days or is it all RandomWords5827 now?

I've seen some people using them, but the norm on multiplayer at the moment is letters from a different alphabet that look like letters from ours.

That must be a typo sir, it's actually "TenderButtplay94".

Not videogames.
Fuck off gook.

That's "Allahu Akbar".

ITT: Post your first multiplayer screen names

My first was legoman555. Couldn't be more generic.

Mine was Smileyman and them some numbers I can't remember

kopaka959

ishygddt

It was my display name for seven years.

Sheeeeeeeit, cracka im gun sue yo ass if i dunget dis job. Gibsmedat

This should become a bionicle thread now

It was so long ago I don't remember anything about it aside from kopaka being a badass.

Some fucking asshole stole my golden mask too, still pissed off about that.

thephantomapple
I was young ok?

That sounds brutal as fuck and now all I can think about is An apple with an eyepatch and scars all over it.

no_r_4_u

I think I was 8 or 9 and I got it from Smash Bros Melee or something. I don't even remember what my thought process was for it, I was just tryna play Age of Mythology.

That sounds kinda gross

Freeman54321

sonicfan

robotdiebastards

It had a process of how it got there and I'm sad it's gone. But it's shit

ArthusX
Arthus was taken, because someone else on rs1 was too retarded to spell 'Arthas' properly as well

I'm still using it

redblobo

Hitl3r

MrSlam9

Killer78907
FUCK

Mine was mielanme.

I was 13 and just watched Back to the Future so I called myself Delorean, pretty tame overall.

Thanks for the data, guys.

Trokin

Sonic243

CyberEagle7

SuperLuigi65253

DONT LOOK AT ME

Sciron, on starcraft bnet
Man that was a long time ago.

I've literally only ever call weed flamingos or prisede pride of the peaches

Ahahahhahaha dork!

I won't tell you because i still use it sometimes

mystblood

WittyUsernameHere

I played old as fuck Neopets

Just trolled the forums mostly.

They do, my little brother's handle has 'em, but I'm trying to explain to him that people should only do that shit when the name they actually want is already taken.

Brego116

MURDERFUCKER666

DrThunder.
Imagine my face last week when I actually find a soda named that.

Kameron252

Kameron is my actual name, now I use it as my screen name everywhere.

With a K, for real? Are you a girl with feminist parents or a boy with hippie parents?

My first screen name was "Masamune I"
it was a FF7 reference
plz no bully

Malikath, i use "Maligan" nowdays ?*get it? mal, again**all my character's names start with Mal-
i originally attempted "malekith", but that was taken.

My mom was a pseudo-hippie for some time, and I'm not sure about my dad. He definitely had the hair for it but listened to a lot of metallica, which I don't think is a hippie thing. We'd probably agree on a lot of things politically if he didn't get cancer'd.

They just ended up giving me a weird name, my brother and sister don't have ones like mine.

I can't even remember my first screen name. I have a handful I use now but I usually go with Faggotbeard, when it's allowed.

Freeberd

Honestly not that bad.

>"You know, I was the original Mountain Lightning"

XxXKiLLeR_MuHAMMeDxXx

Bread Gloves would be a pretty great screen name

LegoSk8er

I remember the first online game I played was a lego rally car race, and we'd share scores on AOL chat rooms. If you got a high enough score, you'd get prizes from the lego store.

multiplayer?
Ecrof_thgil

it's fucking embarasing

Link00198

I really liked Zelda

checked

this thread made me look up my oldest screenname and luckily the 5 fucking google results don't lead back to me, just some arbitrary shit and a youtube channel with the same name with some battlefield 3 gameplay

i was good at picking out dumb ass names i guess

some variants of "chicken"
kill me

Luckily the only website where I used the oldest one I can remember is gone. I do miss some of the people I met there, though.

I'm sorry man, I cringed.

my oldest is a terrible forum that stole longcat

kill me

Darkfate52295
Was during the days where I thought being edgy was cool

pandeth megatera

once some dude on xbox live messaged me asking if he could buy my name.

You are too lucky. If i look up my name i know i might just find it and all the embarrassingn faggotry that i did. I was a leftard as a teenager.

shork

was meant to be "shark", but it surely impressed my friends back then with the little false english that I could speak

I forget what my old username was on BZpower. It could have been Kameron252 or something else.

Yes this was my first forum.

For what it's worth, I've never used that line or any variation of it in the real world.

It's hilariously effective for making people angry online, though.

I bet his mom is proud of him.

If i'm not mistaken, he drew his mom for mother's day.

shad is an absolute madman, and even stranger is that when he was on some sleepycast episodes he's a pretty reasonable and well spoken guy

he even acknowledges that his art isn't good, he's so honest and genuine it's weird to see his wacko ass art

>it's got 2 numbers and a typo I actually confirmed because I didn't see it somehow

is this one of them spy operations

i recognized it
i remember

The Sleepycast as a whole generally has a rule of thumb about artists. That being the people who draw the most deprived an disgusting shit turn out to be the chillest level-headed people while the people who draw kids cartoon shit tend to be fucked up individuals who are a few screws loose of shooting up a school.

I mean the best example of the latter would be Shmorky. The fucker draws the most innocent looking PC shit and then molests his bosses daughter.

corrosion40000
bruceleegirl

I'm not a girl

did you get gibs?

It's much rarer.
I prefer the two-word method, myself. Usually, I go with a descriptor and an item. Works pretty solid.
InsincereTrain, BulkyPencil, GlowingCactus, and so on.
These aren't names I've actually used, mind. Feel free to steal.

seabre
First three letters of my first and last name.
Worked pretty good, but everyone always asked "Is your name Say-br-eee, or Sea-breh", or in the case of one autist "Sabre". That guy didn't even try.

did they harass you? did you get bulled like a girl?

t3hinternet123

I swear i left that long ago

TrashMan

Has been since forever. Although, since it was taken in PS2, I go with Soronarr (elvish for phoenix)

Garacaius.

Shamelessly stolen from the old TA:Kingdoms spin-off.

Saber7
Now I just use random weaboo robot names.

luckyluke36

Despite what the name says, I sucked at FPS

First email-ad: I used my real name for this one @yahoo.com
First MMO character: mail
First LAN Handle: . . .

Those are the earliest ones I remember, unless I used my real name at some point, like in Neopets or some shit.

MamaLuigi94

no

Is still the same for psnspif0132 for all the rest is spiffolo

From Calvin&Hobbes

fattysnacks
Is that cringey? It doesn't really seem that cringey to me.

i think its great

I think mine was some dumb shit like Qwerty or something.

Flamer900

Runescape

Dirk15

I was young and I thought "Dirk" Sounded nameish and cool.

Walter Lee => waterly88

Chazoa

LOONEY35

For added pain, I still remember getting my dad to set up that account for me. He thought it was a stupidest thing he'd ever heard.

spartinX15 (yes spartan was spelled incorrectly) I also had cargo spartan filled my xbox live bio with a story about genetically augmented mailmen. I also had coolgamerdude87 and stg.douchbag. My first PC gaming tag was Lazerblitz, and now its just a sort of name but not a name that you've heard before. Like if you had to guess its like a German name.

monkeytrouble5335

I've been heran since I can remember

Edgy names made me cringe as a kid

My real name

nerdq

You're a big guy

This autism is actually still alive.

It says your name is xxx_mudslimekillerxxx

LilMurderTk, Madman11, Bujuman

And now my current one. MaSSter

M-maybe later

The internet was a mistake

Truly, anonymous image boards are the superior community platform but holy shit I would pay any amount of money to make sure any and all things you could possibly tie down to anything I said or did before I left highschool were gone.

Yeah, I was the baddest dude on runescape and I had so many Girlfriends. I stole my dad's credit card and bought all my girls premium membership. They gave me all a cyber blowjob, shit was so great. Are you jealous? you should be.

Mcloving

Subzy.
I ain't changing it.

Something related to "Pickles"
I still go back in garry's mod from time to time as 'Pickles the Clown' to grief the shit out of kids in DarkRP. Good stuff.

GayAssManInTheButt

>worse, it's in fucking Latin

That image is way more arousing than it should be

mr.cti

It's an image of a fucking anime girl with her panties off.

Unless it made you grow a second dick it's exactly as arousing as it should be.

12 year old nowadays just use a lot of shitty ass unique fonts

I came up with my online name when I was 12 back in 1998. Surprisingly enough, I still use it to this day.

Lowde

Popcornman55
Even now I still cant come up with kewl names