How deep do you take your immersion?

How deep do you take your immersion?

How far have you gone for immersion for an ultimate, autistic gaming experience before?

Have you experienced the ultimate haunted house immersion boner tier experience before?

Your brother sounds pretty cool.
But you sound autistic as fuck.

I put on a US army helmet while playing COD 2

But was it the one shot and you die difficulty comrade?

Of course, why would I choose anything else?

Wisdom.

i unironically started to say "N'WAH" as a real life insult

Whenever I pirate an EA game I have to use a dildo to simulate the experience of getting fucked in the ass.
But on a more serious note, in old CRPGs I would read my character's lines out loud as if I were directly saying them to the person I was talking to.

Just end it.

user, that's not even feasible to work in real life. You'd have a much better time using Schway in public.

Thats not very cash money of you friend.

I'm not quite that mentally disturbed. Not yet, at least.

Found this pic on twiter, though.

Thats a man with his priorities in order.

I don't know if it's immersive or whatever but I never got over the feeling of awkwardness when I'd send out my Diggersby and just think about how I got railed by him the night before.

I just go out into the woods when STALKER isn't doing it for me. Actually I'd rather just stay in and play STALKER until the vodka decides to dehydrates me into delirium.

I had to play the Division while waiting in line at the bank.

He is. I chuckled when I saw that picture. Now all I can give is a smile and a nod.

When I play hunting games I narrate the movements of the animals in my sights pretending to be David Attenborough. Then when I blow the thing's brains out I imagine David getting furious or having a panic attack having witnessed the destruction of nature.

I sometimes dodge projectiles flying at me on the screen but not conciously

One bother is a cool guy the other is a retarded weeaboo that is the shame of the family

Can you guess which one you are OP?

get a load of this faggot

So this is like a thread where you all come to admit that you're incredibly autistic shitposters?

I take screenshots of cute video game girls and fap to them.
Does it count as immersion factor?

only if you also dress up as the girls before touching yourself

I'm not gay.

Well I played LISA and I am also a failure piece of shit so I think I got into the mood of that one pretty well.

Next thing you'll say is that fucking traps is gay too

fucking normalfags

It's very simple really.
If you fuck something - it's what men do, you are not gay.
But if something fucks you - that's a women's role, to be fucked, you are gay.

If you dress up as and pretend to be woman - you are gay.

Okay I actually like the way you think.
You are right, dressing up as a girl is way more gay than fucking traps.

I spent 48 hours in one STALKER session once when I was unemployed. I kept my laptop in bed and never got out. I went to the bathroom once and had dinner for both days, but aside from that, I didnt even sleep until the end of the 48 hours. I have 600+ hours in SoC/LA/CoP combined and I love it so much.

I even played with a controller and beat the game on hard with this setup. It'd be perfect with the PS4 controller tbh.

That's principle that was practiced in ancient china and medieval japan.
Fuckbois were plebeian class, less respected than female whores.
But men were allowed to fuck anything they wanted, because they are warriors - fucking shit is their job, regardless of shit's biology.
If owner of something you fucked wasn't happy about it, you'd just duel him with swords an shit.

but what about cowgirl?

Who penetrates who?
If it's your dick inside her, it's you're who is fucking her, regardless of pose.

But if woman fucks you with a dildo, then you're gay.

This means that I'm still straight even though I'm kinda fucking a trap r-right?
Also, I think that anything that involves toching another man's dick should be grouped into "gay" too.

You sure sound gay there.

No I'm straight.

It's not gay if you don't look them in the eyes.
Doggy-style anal can never be gay.

Thats baby tier shit user.
literally on the same level as

What if the balls touch?

dammit i wanted to talk autism.

Hey, as long as there's no eye contact it's fine, I'm sure.
I mean I've fucked a submissive little trap and I'm still straight, just remember to use a condom since they tend to have diseases.

Only for more than three seconds.

You said it's gay if you're the fuckee.
A girl on cowgirl is obviously and evidently the proactive party in the fucker/fuckee-constellation.

Then it's not gay

No? How the fuck pussy can be proactive anything?

Buddy, that's exactly what you got.

She's the one bouncing on your dick, you could as well be dead and stiff
So she's obviously the one doing the fucking.
Fucking =/= Penetration

That's mental gymnastics because I don't know, maybe you're retard or trying to troll me.

That are objective facts.

Considering you're still penetrating a woman, but she's doing all the gyrations and motions while you kick back with a smug look on your face, I'd say it's even more straight than usual. Hard to assert dominance any more than having the woman be the one gladly doing the work of getting you both off, while you're still in charge since she needs your dick and she isn't getting shit unless she plays along by your rules. Of course, attitude and social interaction play the biggest part in any pairing of who's top dog and who's the one bending over when told to, so this can very depending on whether or not you're a weak-willed pansy about relationships, and whether your will is stronger than hers depending on circumstances.

Bonus points if she's substantially-smaller and weaker than you physically, which means that on a subconscious level it's mutually-known that you could flip things at any time, roll her onto her back and start ramming her while she's under you regardless of her opinion on the matter, but you're allowing her to sit on top because it's clear she's physically-inferior and doesn't hold authoritative power over the event occurring. She gets the "privilege" of sitting on top and doing the hard part of the affair, but unless there's some silly S&M shit going on, it's clear who's wearing the pants out of the two and who's taking cues from who.

Now, doing this with girls that are bigger and/or stronger than you is a bit muddier of a proposition. It can just as easily mean you're the girl who sits on the bottom, as it can mean that you're dominant enough to not need to put in any effort. Ultimately depends on your relationship on the whole, such as whether or not she bosses you around or is submissive in general. Also depends on physical figure to a degree, with fatties still being the follower unless you're a total bitch because they're even weaker than normal, fit/muscular girls being a risky proposition unless you're even bigger than them/one strong-willed motherfucker, and extremely-tall girls being the chaos option.

what if she blows you while massaging your prostate?
That like, mutual penetration.

That's gay.

damn.

Dang, you're a genius user.

Yeah sure ok whatever OP

This is the absolute worst attempt at explaining ancient warrior culture I've ever read. Off yourself faggot.

Read it up bruh.
Eventually they started to condemn assfucking, because you know, it's not healthy. And since assfucking is pretty much all you can do with fukbois, those started to leak out of mainstream.

Oda Nobunaga was famous fukbois connoisseur, yet nobody even considered thinking of him as gay. Dude figuratively fucked half of japan and he physically banged men and women left and right, probably christian toddlers too, he was the straightest.
His lineage still exists.

It's only gay to be the bottom. Ask anyone who's been to prison.

Let's see you do it then

D-don't remind me. I used to have a small girl with a great body that fucking loved cowgirl. Best sex I ever had. Now she can't stand to see me anymore

It's gay.

I don't do any of that bullshit, why the fuck would I? Just cause I watch Office Space doesn't mean I'm going to dress my room up like some shlubby 40-year old's apartment (cause they spend more time in his apartment than in the office itself), or an office environment.

Just cause I'm playing Dark Souls doesn't mean I'm going to go to the nearest creek and get mossy stones and rubble so I can dress shit up like I'm sitting in the middle of dilapidated ruins.

How about you try apologising for starters, and then work from there?

I like to wear panties and a dress when I play nepnep or idolmaster

Do you want to talk about buddy?
Go on share the pain we're here for you.

low energy

Fucking guys in the ass IS gay, you homo.

A real alpha fucks everything with a hole to exert his dominance over the world, you cumguzzling faggot.

Is it really that hard to believe this actually happened? There's fuckers who decorate their rooms and wear cosplay for their let's plays for fucks sake

Gas yourself, degenerate.

Idk, most I've ever done to "immerse" myself in a game was put on embed related while hunting animals and torturing various camp guards in MGSV. I always felt that vidya should be able to supply me the "immersion" I need.

Only other time I can think of doing something like this is watching the blu-ray high quality japanese audio version of Akira with amazing headphones, subtitles off. Same with the rest of the MGS games. Imported the japanese legacy collection, it's great, especially the different take on voice acting.

I hope you aren't implying you wouldn't fuck Milo.

When I play horror games I wait until night and turn off the lights

Not at all, i won't even consider touching a game with a non English audio track if it doesn't have a dub or i can't turn the audio off.

Here's your reply.

T-thanks.