How deep do you take your immersion? How far have you gone for immersion for an...

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

How deep do you take your immersion?

Brother is /k/ommando
Comes back from tour in Iraq
I give him my copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Is ready to enjoy to the fullest
Gets in combat fatigues with gas mask on
Draws curtains, turns AC up to make it cold as fuck
bought russian vodka and russian military MREs to eat off some mrenut community site online
russian with no subs
Claims he has the best of times

Decide to try for myself
Set up Wii U and projector in the dense woods at the bottom of the garden
set up surround sound speakers
make sure spooky part of area to my back
japanese snacks and tea
jap no subs on
put some shinto ropes and paper around the trees
beat it at dawn shaking and exhausted but monumentally satisfied.

How far have you gone for immersion for an ultimate, autistic gaming experience before?

Have you experienced the ultimate haunted house immersion boner tier experience before?

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Your brother sounds pretty cool.
But you sound autistic as fuck.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

I put on a US army helmet while playing COD 2

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

But was it the one shot and you die difficulty comrade?

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

Of course, why would I choose anything else?

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

Wisdom.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

i unironically started to say "N'WAH" as a real life insult

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Whenever I pirate an EA game I have to use a dildo to simulate the experience of getting fucked in the ass.
But on a more serious note, in old CRPGs I would read my character's lines out loud as if I were directly saying them to the person I was talking to.

Parker King
Parker King

Just end it.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

user, that's not even feasible to work in real life. You'd have a much better time using Schway in public.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Thats not very cash money of you friend.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

I'm not quite that mentally disturbed. Not yet, at least.

Found this pic on twiter, though.

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Thats a man with his priorities in order.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

play pokemon
find someone willing to roleplay as various pokemon on my team
all we do is roleplay the little moments of downtime in between gyms and stuff, like exploring a forest, or finding a place to eat in a city
adventures change as my team changes, but it's always fun
eventually shit starts getting erotic
I don't know if it's immersive or whatever but I never got over the feeling of awkwardness when I'd send out my Diggersby and just think about how I got railed by him the night before.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

I just go out into the woods when STALKER isn't doing it for me. Actually I'd rather just stay in and play STALKER until the vodka decides to dehydrates me into delirium.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

I had to play the Division while waiting in line at the bank.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

He is. I chuckled when I saw that picture. Now all I can give is a smile and a nod.

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

When I play hunting games I narrate the movements of the animals in my sights pretending to be David Attenborough. Then when I blow the thing's brains out I imagine David getting furious or having a panic attack having witnessed the destruction of nature.

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

things that never happened for $60

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

I sometimes dodge projectiles flying at me on the screen but not conciously

James Robinson
James Robinson

if a game is in first person and I sneeze in real life, I move my mouse to make my character sneeze too
I then make him shake it off
when a character is underwater I hold my breath as long as I can until I reach the surface
when playing fps I do faces like doom guy
when I play morrowind, I make baked potatoes with soysauce and pepper because it tastes like something dunmer would eat.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

One bother is a cool guy the other is a retarded weeaboo that is the shame of the family

Can you guess which one you are OP?

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

playing stalker
without objecting yourself to lethal radiation poisoning
not shooting yourself in the leg every time your character get's wounded

get a load of this faggot

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

So this is like a thread where you all come to admit that you're incredibly autistic shitposters?

Carter Price
Carter Price

I take screenshots of cute video game girls and fap to them.
Does it count as immersion factor?

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

only if you also dress up as the girls before touching yourself

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

I'm not gay.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Play EYE
Trap myself in an endless cycle of guilt

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

How deep do you take your immersion?

Well I played LISA and I am also a failure piece of shit so I think I got into the mood of that one pretty well.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

play EYE
break my legs to immerse myself

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

dressing up as a girl is gay
Next thing you'll say is that fucking traps is gay too

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

forgetting to jump out the window every time game crashes
fucking normalfags

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

fucking traps is gay too
It's very simple really.
If you fuck something - it's what men do, you are not gay.
But if something fucks you - that's a women's role, to be fucked, you are gay.

If you dress up as and pretend to be woman - you are gay.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Play Subnautica
Drown

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

mfw EYE story is about the depth of gaming addiction, one's inability to truly get out
only legs can break because we can never truly walk away

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Okay I actually like the way you think.
You are right, dressing up as a girl is way more gay than fucking traps.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I spent 48 hours in one STALKER session once when I was unemployed. I kept my laptop in bed and never got out. I went to the bathroom once and had dinner for both days, but aside from that, I didnt even sleep until the end of the 48 hours. I have 600+ hours in SoC/LA/CoP combined and I love it so much.

I even played with a controller and beat the game on hard with this setup. It'd be perfect with the PS4 controller tbh.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

all this time I thought it was my legs that were breaking
but no…it was my heart.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

That's principle that was practiced in ancient china and medieval japan.
Fuckbois were plebeian class, less respected than female whores.
But men were allowed to fuck anything they wanted, because they are warriors - fucking shit is their job, regardless of shit's biology.
If owner of something you fucked wasn't happy about it, you'd just duel him with swords an shit.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

if something fucks you you are gay

but what about cowgirl?

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Who penetrates who?
If it's your dick inside her, it's you're who is fucking her, regardless of pose.

But if woman fucks you with a dildo, then you're gay.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

This means that I'm still straight even though I'm kinda fucking a trap r-right?
Also, I think that anything that involves toching another man's dick should be grouped into "gay" too.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

this fucking thread

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

You sure sound gay there.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

No I'm straight.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

It's not gay if you don't look them in the eyes.
Doggy-style anal can never be gay.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Thats baby tier shit user.
literally on the same level as
when I play racing games I lean in to my turns.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

What if the balls touch?

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

stick your dick in another man's asshole or mouth
you're not gay

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

dammit i wanted to talk autism.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Hey, as long as there's no eye contact it's fine, I'm sure.
I mean I've fucked a submissive little trap and I'm still straight, just remember to use a condom since they tend to have diseases.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Only for more than three seconds.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

moving goalposts

You said it's gay if you're the fuckee.
A girl on cowgirl is obviously and evidently the proactive party in the fucker/fuckee-constellation.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Then it's not gay

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

No? How the fuck pussy can be proactive anything?

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Buddy, that's exactly what you got.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

She's the one bouncing on your dick, you could as well be dead and stiff
So she's obviously the one doing the fucking.
Fucking =/= Penetration

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

That's mental gymnastics because I don't know, maybe you're retard or trying to troll me.

Fucking = Penetration
Being fucked = Being penetrated
That are objective facts.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

what about cowgirl?

Considering you're still penetrating a woman, but she's doing all the gyrations and motions while you kick back with a smug look on your face, I'd say it's even more straight than usual. Hard to assert dominance any more than having the woman be the one gladly doing the work of getting you both off, while you're still in charge since she needs your dick and she isn't getting shit unless she plays along by your rules. Of course, attitude and social interaction play the biggest part in any pairing of who's top dog and who's the one bending over when told to, so this can very depending on whether or not you're a weak-willed pansy about relationships, and whether your will is stronger than hers depending on circumstances.

Bonus points if she's substantially-smaller and weaker than you physically, which means that on a subconscious level it's mutually-known that you could flip things at any time, roll her onto her back and start ramming her while she's under you regardless of her opinion on the matter, but you're allowing her to sit on top because it's clear she's physically-inferior and doesn't hold authoritative power over the event occurring. She gets the "privilege" of sitting on top and doing the hard part of the affair, but unless there's some silly S&M shit going on, it's clear who's wearing the pants out of the two and who's taking cues from who.

Now, doing this with girls that are bigger and/or stronger than you is a bit muddier of a proposition. It can just as easily mean you're the girl who sits on the bottom, as it can mean that you're dominant enough to not need to put in any effort. Ultimately depends on your relationship on the whole, such as whether or not she bosses you around or is submissive in general. Also depends on physical figure to a degree, with fatties still being the follower unless you're a total bitch because they're even weaker than normal, fit/muscular girls being a risky proposition unless you're even bigger than them/one strong-willed motherfucker, and extremely-tall girls being the chaos option.

James Bell
James Bell

what if she blows you while massaging your prostate?
That like, mutual penetration.

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

That's gay.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

damn.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Dang, you're a genius user.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Yeah sure ok whatever OP

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

This is the absolute worst attempt at explaining ancient warrior culture I've ever read. Off yourself faggot.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Read it up bruh.
Eventually they started to condemn assfucking, because you know, it's not healthy. And since assfucking is pretty much all you can do with fukbois, those started to leak out of mainstream.

Oda Nobunaga was famous fukbois connoisseur, yet nobody even considered thinking of him as gay. Dude figuratively fucked half of japan and he physically banged men and women left and right, probably christian toddlers too, he was the straightest.
His lineage still exists.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

It's only gay to be the bottom. Ask anyone who's been to prison.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Let's see you do it then

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

D-don't remind me. I used to have a small girl with a great body that fucking loved cowgirl. Best sex I ever had. Now she can't stand to see me anymore

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

It's gay.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

I don't do any of that bullshit, why the fuck would I? Just cause I watch Office Space doesn't mean I'm going to dress my room up like some shlubby 40-year old's apartment (cause they spend more time in his apartment than in the office itself), or an office environment.

Just cause I'm playing Dark Souls doesn't mean I'm going to go to the nearest creek and get mossy stones and rubble so I can dress shit up like I'm sitting in the middle of dilapidated ruins.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

How about you try apologising for starters, and then work from there?

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

I like to wear panties and a dress when I play nepnep or idolmaster

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Do you want to talk about buddy?
Go on share the pain we're here for you.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

that barely concealed acne vulgaris

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

ITT: I-I'm not gay! I'm t-totally fucking manly, you guys!

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

le "fucking guys in the ass is gay" maymay

low energy

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Fucking guys in the ass IS gay, you homo.

Owen Long
Owen Long

A real alpha fucks everything with a hole to exert his dominance over the world, you cumguzzling faggot.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Is it really that hard to believe this actually happened? There's fuckers who decorate their rooms and wear cosplay for their let's plays for fucks sake

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

le gay alt-right meme

Gas yourself, degenerate.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Idk, most I've ever done to "immerse" myself in a game was put on embed related while hunting animals and torturing various camp guards in MGSV. I always felt that vidya should be able to supply me the "immersion" I need.

Only other time I can think of doing something like this is watching the blu-ray high quality japanese audio version of Akira with amazing headphones, subtitles off. Same with the rest of the MGS games. Imported the japanese legacy collection, it's great, especially the different take on voice acting.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

I hope you aren't implying you wouldn't fuck Milo.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

When I play horror games I wait until night and turn off the lights

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Not at all, i won't even consider touching a game with a non English audio track if it doesn't have a dub or i can't turn the audio off.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

Here's your reply.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

attempt to take an Holla Forums offical "Grabâ„¢" because I felt the posts were insightful and unique
get pic related
T-thanks.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit