I recently became interested in ADHD...

I recently became interested in ADHD, because I believe I may have the disorder and that I was misdiagnosed as a child with something else. Before you say that ADHD is a bullshit disorder, consider that there are measurable differences in the brains of those with and without ADHD. The condition has also been found to be almost as heritable as height. I became interested in the racial differences of ADHD and found that whites are more likely to be diagnosed.

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2013/06/19/peds.2012-2390

I also found that the prevailing theory on ADHD is that it served as an advantage to hunters-gatherers. People with ADHD tend to "hyperfocus" on subjects they are interested in, while ignoring other things. That's why a lot of people with ADHD play a lot of video games. It's also worth noting that there is comorbidity between ADHD and aspergers syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

Do you think this could explain why hunting is so popular among whites? What do you make of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=5S6-v37nOtY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc
youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI
youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0
archive.is/pjEGx
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/05/the-adhd-fantasy-posted-once-more.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I do as well. I show a lot of symptoms if I'm being completely honest with myself. I'm going to try and get a prescription to adderall one day, have to see a psychiatrist for it.

I have been diagnosed with adhd. But as it is right now I am not eating my meds

ADHD is a bullshit disorder.

So stupid.

Isn't a large part of that going to be due to minorities (particularly blacks) being less likely to actually go to a doctor to be seen about something like that?

Everything is a disorder. Take some pills, goyim. You need them, everyone needs some pills.

you cry to a shrink they'll diagnose you with anything you want them too, they might as well be drug dealers
Chronic Depression Disorder! Happy Pills!
Chronic Anxiety Disorder! Chill Pills!
X Disorder! X Pills!!

This diagnoses will be entered into a permanent medical record and be used to take your guns and prevent future purchases.

Psychology graduate here, you can say this about basic personality traits like sympathy or introversion. There is no meaningful difference between basic personality traits and the non-major psychological "illnesses".

ADHD is a kike invention to shame naturally energetic and testosterone filled young men into thinking their state of being is abnormal and something that requires chemicals to abate.

You've been duped. Do not take some Jewish poison to dull your mind and weaken your constitution. Instead, drive yourself towards creation and invention the way white men are meant to do.

Entire autism spectrum is made up disease, most of the cases can be explained with out needs of medification.
90's had adhd epidemic, now it's "autism". I'm afraid what will they throw at us next.

i don't think niggers particularly like doctors, and I think a shrink is less likely to give drugs to a nigger, they'll just sell them

these drugs are designed for this

TL;DR: ADHD is the opposite of a disorder.
Morbidizing normal behavior is the bread and butter of the pharmaceutical jew.
Being impulsive, aggressive and hyperactive is not a disorder.
Indeed those qualities are a huge evolutionary advantage in a wide variety of situations.
Consider the "disorder" of sickle-cell anemia. Having your blood turn into a non-Newtonian fluid certainly sucks balls. But if your lazy-ass nigger parents were too idle to remove stagnant pools in their vicinity and it saved them from death by malaria it's clearly an advantage that was selected for.
ADHD is nowhere near as malign as sickle-cell.
Hyperactive shitheads get bitches up the duff at an alarming rate. Getting them hooked on laboratory-grade methamphetamine (of all things) during childhood is the kike's wet dream.

A lot of people have ADHD which is why I think it's the natural state of being and that it's the medication that takes you out of this state.

The thing is too that even if there are some symptoms that doesn't mean that you just instantly label the behaviour the illness

I mean as a for instance, it might be a good idea to work backwards like ask some questions like "Is the kid hopped up on energy drinks ? What's the diet like ? Eating lots of sugary food ?" Not just instantly deciding you don't like the kids behaviour and perscribing ritalin.

Drug dealers can get you shit that actually helps, user.

I was prescribed Adderall for my "ADHD" user. I took it for a couple years before realizing how absolutely destructive it is. It's one molecule off from Meth. Stop buying into kike lies. You do not need a pill to make you normal. You are normal as is. It is society that is fucked up.

adderall turns my apathetic psychopathy and complete lack of motivation and turns me into a well oiled machine. I can accomplish the labor and effort that would take a normal person weeks in a day. My mind is clearer, my thoughts more precise, my judgement sound, it suppresses degenerate urges and fills me with an unending hunger to create, build, progress and learn. If it was good enough for hitler its good enough for me and when gtkrwn gets going, ill use it to become the merciless nigger kike untermensch exterminating machine that i know i can be.

i dont need it to be me, but i am without a doubt, more me on it, it turns me into the person i know i am

Gas yourself.

adderall does absolutely nothing for me but make me tired

This

the point is not if there are or not changes in brain activity - the point is that bits of correct and factual information are used to manipulate the public's perception of events/substances into an entirely false sense of "need"; which is then catered to by your loving neighborhood jew-govt agency, in this case, the (((pharma))) industry.

DO NOT take those fucking pills. Train your own self discipline through force of will - it will only be hard at the beginning.

This picture sums up you "disorder" mental symptoms are simply failings of the physical state. You either aren't getting enough exercise or don't have a proper creative outlet. But no go on and cover that up by taking your meds.

Ok I'm just going to talk about my own experience, i was given the ADD diagnosis when I was 5. They put me on every kind of pill they could think of until I finally stopped taking them at 16. I've had serious sleeping problems since I was 9, and now I never sleep more than 4 hours for every 20 hours I'm awake and I usually get less.

To continue on this not very surprising but I've had drug problems for a while, but now uppers of all kinds have no effect on me. Took pure anphetamine and slept for 9 hours for the first time in my life.

Do you even retain the mental capacity to understand the state betrayed and literally poisoned you with permanent mind-altering drugs in your infancy literally voluntarily destroying your chances of a healthy development?

That your parents willingly consented to poisoning you without even slightly questioning what they were being told?

They did the same with me user. My stupid mother loved the idea that the doctors could "help" me and I was put on at least 12 different drugs for ADHD since I was 4. My dad fought it for a long time but eventually gave up.

This is not something you want to have.
Non bullshitter here. I actually have it and it ruined my childhood. Worse yet the drug cocktail they had me on as a kid stunted my growth permanently (5 9 instead of what I would have been 6 1). It has also ruined my health and will probably cause me to have an early death.

So I will give a quick tldr version of this. Tldr I was basically psycho as a kid. Was diagnosed at like 3 year old. Parents let pyschs use me as a case study for research purposes. Additional tests as a result of this confirmed it. I had an extreme neuro transmitter imbalance as a result of the H component of adhd which basically made me almost unable to be in school at all and unable to have any friend I was bouncing off shit like all day everyday. Didn't sleep hardly at all as a kid either.

At the age of 4 I was on at least 5 different drugs in high doses. Continued until 5th grade when my body started having rejection issues with certain drugs. Starting having seizures and very bad ocd as a result of riddilin in high does. Had to switch med.

By 8th grade I was doing better but still stuck at maybe a 5th grade mental level. Ended up having to be put in a private school for the rest of my grade school years including high school. Started growing out of most of the symptoms by the time I was 15 and was basically symptom and medication free by 18. Also by then I refuse to take any medication regardless of parents bullshit because I had gotten old and red pilled enough to know what happened to myself and what was done to me.

Didn't make it in college first go round (being sheltered for so many years I partied pretty hard as a result soon as I had real freedom).

Worked for a few years in trades saved up put myself through college second time around graduated. I make over a hundred k now. I have no symptoms anymore and am basically a normal person, perhaps more "normal" than most normies are on account of my life. I'm Alot more grounded in reality than many of my now sjw brainwashed peers so I guess everything happens for a reason.

I have some health issues developing now as a result of the drug cocktail at such a young age. Might have liver damage probably can get cancer Alot easier than most. My GP isn't really sure what will happen long term. I have whatever time I have left and that's all gotta do the most I can with it.

In short. Adhd is a terrible fucking thing but not just because of the actual disease (if you really have it and aren't misdiagnosed like most are). It's terrible because the pill shill Kikes will literally have free reign to destroy your fucking future and your body and your parents will do whatever they say like good Goys do.

PS. Pardon any spelling issues mobile device.

I truly feel sorry for you user, it must be quite horrible to have a glimpse of an understanding of what's happening in your brain.

I had an aryan burger gf…adopted by disgusting polish jew "professional" landlords. She had been on adderall for years too and I could literally see the traumas and confusion in her eyes when approaching topics that involved her personally, such as this.

Yea welcome to the world ruled by satanic Jewish Marxism my friend.

It's been like this for a long time now.

That wasn't the content of the post user. Being somewhat literate of the brain's pathways (and the variance of individual differences), I wonder if/how often drugged kids can effectively carry on with independent thoughts - both during and after (((medication))).

Just one generation, friend, no more than a few decades - is that what you consider a long time?

I have Heteronormative testicular disorder. Doctor Finkelberg prescribed me a dildo to insert into my anus thrice daily.

So what if you have ass burgers?
So what if it's only now that it's been diagnosed?

I always believed that discipline trumps meds, especially with those head ailments.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

sugar can do the same thing
don't have any sugar with your breakfast user
i recommend eating total with milk so you can easily stay awake until at least luchtime

i as a person who suffered and suffers from ADHD can confirm some of the stuff in this post, though i don't think i ever got rejection issues, but adderall at least CAN stunt your growth and make sleeping difficult and i didnt quite take a drug cocktail like you did

also, I believe that OCD can be a symptom of AD(H)D, but maybe its actually a symptom of AD(H)D+ ritalin or adderall

did you know that when ritalin was created, and I think adderall too, back then they didnt have to make sure drugs actually worked since they could ignore all of the non-positive results back then when drug testing for preparation for public use back then?
if they retested both of those drugs they'd probably be taken right off of the market if the government wasn't partially compromised

But milk is 5% sugar user.
Chug some blueberries when you're forced to eat/drink sugar.

well that little sugar aint so bad
lemme rephrase that

don't have more than a little bit of sugar at a time; im not sure if fruit sugar is allright for you though, but presumably it is unless you can prove otherwise

So missing exesize will make my brain develop not enough transmitter for dopamine? That sounds like a bullshit theory m8

Sleep problems are part of the ADHD symptoms. I was diagnosed with add and never go any pills. And that didn't cause me to have better sleep. In fact in contrast to a friend who had the same problems but was given meds actually managed to fit in with the social environment while I spend my youth being a dreamer or ruining my relationships with others because I got bored and couldn't keep my mind on 'trivial' things like maintaining friendships.

I get meds now and only now I realize how fucked up in the head I was with not being able to have a conversation for more than 10 mins because my thoughts would jump around like crazy.

In fact if you got meds as a child it's very likely that your brain adapted and changed for the positive to the point that you don't need them any more. There are studies about that.

Meds didnt make you a manlet. You just are, when will you guys learn.

Also do you know how life would have been without meds? I doubt you would want to know

The meds just make dopamine linger longer in your frontal lobe so you get normal amounts of dopamine levels. It's not some Antidepressiva or something. What's next? People who have Ritalin should stop regulating their blood sugar? If you consider a chemical that your own body produces poison because its made to linger a bit longer than usual to counteract missing transmitters then you should maybe check out your comrades over at godlikeproductions who believe cancer is not real and just a ploy to poison people

blueberries lower your test brah

Sleeping issues are a normal symptom of adhd. I had them without medication my entire life.

When I got old enough I started to do drugs because theyd calm me down. I'm kinda happy that I'm not addicted to weed, alcohol, dxm, coffee or ecastasy anymore and can just take the meds.

In fact studies have shown that non-medicated people develop serious anxiety, socialproblems and other commodities around adulthood. Same happened to me and that's why I went to the doc who re-confirmed I had adhd. Ever since I've become way less autistic and afraid through the meds. I'm also able to freaking do my university stuff that requires me to fly to Italy every two weeks.

I really don't think you ppl in here understand that growing up without a normalized brain is 100x worse than anything you feel now, including the sleeping problems.

Yea like even stronger amphetamines that act exactly like the medication. Into the oven with you.

Just train your brain to not be the way it is. In fact if you have any other problem like Alzheimer's, diabetis, narcolepsy or if you so Ina wheel chair, just WILL your body to change. Just force those severed nerves to reconnect using the power of your mind. Just ignore that people with ADHD have objectively a smaller frontal lobe and transmitter problems in the real world. The power of new ageism is stronger than phoney medicine!

Just remember everything is a illuminaty hoax. Even aspergers which was discovered by a member of the NSDAP

"Yea like even stronger amphetamines that act exactly like the medication. Into the oven with you. "
Was for

Way to screw it up, you neurotic fuck. I meant psyches. I welcome your manlet ass to try and put me in an oven.

It's a bullshit disorder which people claim to have in order to get free "brain drugs".
Some might be completely reliant. Most just use it as a "red bull plus more"

I regret doing this. I was an A student before then, now I need drugs to wake up in the morning.

Also the potential psychosis side effects are not worth it.
Each day I grow more retarded.

I was diagnosed when I was younger and despite the fact that I'm convinced 90%+ of diagnoses are bullshit it definitely seems accurate. Anyway, the pharmajew we visited made the same kneejerk shekel gathering reaction and prescribed ritalin, however, I was lucky that my body had a strong negative reaction, I felt depressed and just awful on it so I convinced my parents and they agreed about not taking it any longer. It was a struggle at first without a doubt but eventually I found outlets for my energy in sports and vidya, as I grew older I also learned to tame it and understand the beast. The way I see it ADHD is a blessing in and of itself, it is like having a turbo for the engine of the mind, it's sometimes a nuisance but once you learn to harness the extra power you can accomplish goals and do more.

That said, ADHD, as far as I can tell has also granted me a very strong ability in introspection, to adjust and min/max behaviors as an adult. I have become quite effective with women, a solid writer and skilled and knowledgeable in many areas, a great interpersonal communicator and speaker and with a tremendous vocabulary to boot because I have always been a min/max powergamer. I still get urges to do inane stupid nonsense but with a greater understanding of the nature of the mind I simply tell myself "No, stop this impulse" instead of watching a stupid video on nothing I will learn math, or learn physics etc. I live live with fervor and passion.

Those ADHD anons both lurking and posting remember you are not limited by what society assumes about your condition and no matter your diagnosis you should ALWAYS aim to better yourself in every conceivable way.

Anyway, praise kek and have a great day.

user, that's ridiculous. You couldn't grow more retarded if you tried. :^)

Ignore this shitpost, I just couldn't help myself.

You forgot that the medication actually calms people with ADHD down while it hypes ppl without ADHD

Don't take prescription drugs for something you don't have it's that easy. It's going to fuck you ip because you already have normal levels of dopamine

Don't need to project here

I believe I have some X too but getting diagnozed means getting a stamp on paper that you are X and I don't want that. As a matter of fact I believe my X is superior to norm, my whole life is based on X and if I would get treated I don't know what would I do.

I'm 6'5", if I didn't call you a manlet I would be shirking my duties and forsaking my birthright. The manlet cannot learn, and so you must forever teach him.

50% of people with ADHD grow out of it but those with ADD (hypoactive = dreamer) and the unfortunate dont. For them the problems actually start to multiply In adulthood.

Ritalin makes you depressed at first year that's why ppl with depression don't get it even if they have ADHD.

I doubt that ADHD isn't real but it's certainly over diagnosed

I'm 1.82m idk how much that is in burgers but it's pretty much above my countries average (1.8)

Speedfreaks are actually brain-damaged enough to buy this obvious bullshit.

It doesn't. Shrinks work purely on confirmation bias.

Shrinks are glorified drug dealers.

Don't to drugs kids. Just fucking don't.
Maybe I should sue the shrink for malpractice (even though it was all me).
To be fair I've been trying to rehabilitate myself. Went off the meds for several months and was noticeably more relaxed and focus. BUT, I became tired all the fucking time. Perhaps it's time to tell the truth.

I've noticed that this sometimes happens, but sometimes I can't fucking sleep at all.

The fact is, people severely underestimate the side effects of medication. You're doing things to your head that in human history never happened before. People are becoming crazier on fucking meds.
Stay off meds, they are not worth it unless you've got severe epilepsy or severe nigger disorder (i.e. you're a stupid nigger)

I'd imagine the lack of energy is due to your body's dependence on the drug, just like a coffee drinker you can wind up in a situation where your body stops producing ATP and such in such abundance when surrogate chemicals are constantly present with overuse. You just have to fight through it and deal with the pitfalls, eventually your body will achieve equilibrium and you begin to function more normally.

You believe the disorder (which even has been proven to be hereditary) doesn't exist because you and many others got a false diagnose? I guess Migranes don't exist either because alot of people in the medical-weed states use it to get legal weed.

Very damn ignorant, mate. Are you capable of paying attention now? Go read a fucking neurobiology book then.
Humans are a complex system of chemical equilibrium; effectively almost every substance in your body can be noxious, poisonous or outright deadly depending on dosage.
Are you aware that dopamine causes permanent alteration in your brain and is highly addictive? Do you even realize how your brain's hemispheres work with one another?
Do you know what dopamine induces?
I'll tell you, look it up if you don't believe me: dopamine excesses are extremely linked to the development of "pleasure seeking behaviors", aka, behaviors that induce the release of more dopamine; to mention a few…drug abuse, promiscuity, homosexuality, violence, alcohol, partying, etc.
It also causes late life diseases like Alzhaimers and Parkinsons to develop earlier (and more often) in individuals.

Do you not see the links to other govt activity, like the drug trade they control?

It's a "hidden" eugenics policy.

You clearly have no idea what neuroplasticity is - nobody is mentioning "new agey" bullshit; and there factually are numerous documented truths among the things you call "bullshit".
Also cancer, while it is absolutely real, is being intentionally spread and the (((medical industry))) buys out patents over cures (which exist, for some cancers, not all) exactly for the purpose of PREVENTING the public from access to effective treatment instead of chemotherapy, which is itself DEADLIER than cancer (and very fucking profitable since you have keep going back for it)
Gtfo.

Whether or not you have it
what matters in the end is what you make of it.
You're free to be some medicine-dependent person who can't live without it or find a way to be in control of your thoughts and emotions.

Feel depressed? Exercise or do something relaxing. Take breaks.
I believe that it's what we call emotional maturity, which is being able to control yourself even in times of extreme stress.

It's 5'11.6" or so. Well user, you tried. F.

Not all drugs are created equal, but definitely shy away from the goypills Dr. Shekelschumersteinenbergowitz is peddling.

What this guy said. Migranes=BTFO. Your head doesn't really hurt, you faggot.

Well I fudged mine, but I also believe that shrinks tend to get pushed into believing that their clients have certain issues simply through the confirmation bias involved with the diagnosis.
People are coerced into believing that they have an issue simply through having a doctor confirm certain traits of their complaints and by being asked questions that make them think "oh I have that" when the reality is that the quality of what they really have is different to the diagnosed symptoms.

Avoid adderall. I was lucky because I used an alternative which has much milder side affects, but I had a mate that literally went "off the rails" due to adderall (he ended up "breaking bad" and everything").

Mine is just glorified coffee.

And then they wonder why some people wouldn't hesitate to put them in actual gas chambers.

I guess hillbilly's like you don't understand how paradox relationships work.

People with ADHD are twitchy because their body wants them some dopamine they lack. So they go around trying to get their fix by experiencing new stuff or doing some work. Any thing that makes your body poop out more dopamine. Like winning in a video game, eating, learning new information, breaking something. Just ANYTHING new. The problem is that they won't do things that is rewarding in the long run: like studying, working etc. Those things don't give them a dopamine rush in the here and now.

So when they take meds they don't have this lack of dopamine anymore and calm down and can focus on things that are important and better for them in the long run without your brain wanting to get a new fix.

So yes people with ADHD get calmer on amphetamines normal dopamine levels. Those without get high because they now have MORE dopamine than they should have.

So take dope, goy! Better living through science!

This.
It's only a problem if it causes actual issues to you that cannot be reduced to problems of the surrounding. Othervise it's just traits that society (((rulers))) don't want to see.
It is pushed as an illness to controll people who don't want to play by specific (((society))) rules, as many such "illnesses" are.

Sounds like a barrel of laughs.

Considering he fucked the wife of a well known criminal gang. Yes indeed.
He went on the run after that.

If adhd is some evil jewish plot then they're doing it wrong. My life is so much better now.

kek
Yeah I have the opposite effect nowadays, I need to quit.

It is for like a year and a half, then it all falls to bits.

Yea I think ADHD is certainly over diagnosed but that doesn't make it not exist.

Ah so people with lower than average levels of dopamine (ppl with ADHD) who don't get meds tend to become drug addicted more than the average human. Which means we shouldn't give them meds to have normal levels of dopamine because dopamine is scary.

That's the point. Ritalin and the likes have been linked to a speed up in the ability of your brain to 'learn' and create new connections that eventually leads to people to grow independent from the drug itself. Those drugs are not intended to be used as a lifelong medication but a long therapy.

In fact dopamine receptors are key in the quality articulation of neuroplasticity in the lateral amygdala area.
These medications basically help people with ADHD to even have the mental excitement for long term changes and neurogenesis.

ADHD is as real as homosexuality and transgenderism.
It's a fucking meme and a combination of many other things.

My parents gave me ritalin to focus as a kid

thank fucking god my parents, being the docile goyim they are, at least chose the lowest dose possible.

I honestly believed it helped me focus, but at the same time, it was completely unecessary because i i didn't need to focus. I could do 3 things at the same time with no problem. I honestly feel like I had this super power and all ritalin did was "normalize" me. I took it for 3/4 years and i ended up going back to how i used to be, but the ritalin also made me not want to eat, and probably what really could've bothered me was that i was not eating like I should've much when i was 7/8 because ritalin removed apetite, and you're a child who needs to eat properly to grow.

I remember that i continued growing even after 23 getting final 2 centimeters at 25. Shit you not. I think the ritalin just delayed my growth, but didn't stop it or harm it. Nevertheless I'm a victim of my goyim mother. Pretty sure many children of the 90s are.
More dangerous than Ritalin is probably the zoloft. that shit changes how your brain works entirely.

user, you're the one being retarded.
People are born gay or not. Unless you meant a quick blowjob not caring who gives it to you.

I'm on my fifth year and have no problems so far. I also laugh at the retards who say that lifting and eating healthy will cure you. Five years ago I was fit as fuck and had healthy home cooked food every day, and that didn't help me at all. Those guys remind me of the retarded soccer moms who claim that vitamin c and a gluten free diet can cure autism.

I still need to take that mans advice and get into engineering.

Tbh I'm starting to think you're a shill rather than a misinformed, persuaded victim of this shit system.

a) Not what I wrote.
b) I didn't comment anything on what "should" be done since it's a different topic.
c) we agree solely on "add exists but is overdiagnosed".

What should be done: Kids should NOT take mind altering drugs before going through puberty and trying the many non-harmful ways to improve cognitive function (I.e. physical excercise) and doctors should be jailed for a lifetime for breaking the Hippocratic Oath in ANY circumstance.

No they do not. You're a faggot by choice, like everyone else.

Deficiency in any of dozens of nutrients can mimic the symptoms of ADD. Improve your diet and/or take good supplements first.

Aside from that you can increase the dopamine levels in your brain by directly supplementing dopamine precursors (Tyrosine & L-DOPA).

All that is good stuff to try before getting hooked on prescribed meth/cocaine and inducing perhaps irreversible changes in your brain.

I was diagnosed with ADD (ADHD IN) as a child and the pharma kikes/school admins gave me meth (this is what my mom told me) and then ritalin. Eventually I was taken off these because apparently it made me worse.

I figured that it was all bullshit but I realized while in the middle of failing my differential equations class with an impossible to understand chink professor (I'm an A student) that it might actually be an issue. I noticed that I can't even sit down to read a book, study, or do my homework without getting distracted. Plus, my apartment is a mess, I procrastinate like crazy, and I have a shit ton of difficulty managing my time even only taking 13 hours. Now I'm taking nuvigil (armodafinil) off-label and it seems to work pretty well. More importantly, it seems to be relatively safe, at least a lot more so than most of the amphetamine based drugs like adderall and ritalin.

At the very minimum, ADD seems to be a real condition though I'm sure over-diagnosed to hell. That said, stay the fuck away from adderall, dexedrine, or any other dopamine release agent. Amphetamine is less neurotoxic than methamphetamine but they key word there is less. Pharma kikes give kids adderall for 20 years and they end up as drugged out degenerates because their dopaminergic neurons are all fried to hell. Ritalin may be somewhat safer due to the fact that it's a re-uptake inhibitor instead of a release agent, but it still has some shitty side effects and the possibility of dopamine terminal loss with long-term dosages. Plus, tolerance is a bitch. For some reason modafinil doesn't have these problems, likely due to a different method of action and the fact that it's more selective in regards to dopamine but more diverse in the neurotransmitters that it affects.

tl;dr: Based on my experience, ADD seems to be real. If you have it and aren't just a lazy cunt/degenerate, avoid typical stimulants and take modafinil/armodafinil instead.

Well it worked, didn't it? He said it himself. Autism free.

This is fine.

Kys. L-DOPA is rapidly converted into dopamine not only in the CNS but in the PNS as well unless you take carbidopa which you need a prescription for. Furthermore, L-DOPA plays a role in mediating neurotrophic factors. Look up on kikeopedia what those are, not something you want to fuck with and build tolerance to.

Polite sage.

The only way to get L-DOPA without a prescription is by taking Velvet Bean extract, which isn't pure L-DOPA and purportedly has co-factors that mitigate the CNS/PNS conversion. Additionally, Green Tea Extract purportedly stifles the CNS/PNS conversion as well.

Tyrosine does jack shit for me but taking Velvet Bean + Green Tea Extract + Caffeine immediately puts me in a good mood. I've taken a shitload of supplements and that is one of the only combinations that gives me a large positive effect.

The dangers you're talking about occur with pure synthetic L-DOPA administered to Parkinson's patients over many months. This isn't a remotely equivalent dosage.

As Paracelsus said, "the dose makes the poison." It's like saying 8 tablespoons of salt will kill you so don't eat salt, period. 8 tablespoons isn't a lot of salt! You could die! Don't eat it!

More likely I would say that the antioxidants in the green tea extract are preventing you from feeling some of the affects due to prevention of oxidative stress but I'll have to look into it more.

They give this shit to Parkinson's patients because they're already fucked and you may as well keep them symptom free until they die. The release of dopamine into the PNS isn't necessarily as dangerous as it is unpleasant. It is entirely the fact that L-DOPA mediates neurotrophic factors that makes this dangerous and I will maintain that it is until the exact role it plays has been determined to be either minor or not something you could acquire a tolerance to.

Regardless, if you find yourself needing more and more velvet bean extract, try to work yourself off it. Not worth turning your brain into swiss cheese over.

I don't think dopamine compares well to table salt. Besides, it's disingenuous to go to that level of reductionism, especially when discussing something as complicated as the brain.

I wouldn't touch straight synthetic L-DOPA unless I had Parkinsons, and even then I'd think twice about it. I should have said velvet bean or Mucuna Pruriens from the beginning, but it's tiresome to explain why anyone would want to take that particular random plant.

Velvet bean has been used in Ayurveda and native medicine for thousands of years. And while that's not scientifically rigorous, you'd think they'd notice if it was doing people serious harm.

I got diagnosed at the age of 31, 4 Years ago. Looking back, it was tremendously important to get diagnosed. (Diagnose ≠ Meds) I had to visit doctors frequently for several years until I've figured out myself that I might have ADHD. Then I went to a neurologist for confirmation. I've done extensive reading on ADHD and have following recommendation for you or anyone who thinks he might suffer from ADHD.

⑴ Do extensive reading on the subject. There are a lot of books on ADHD. Also read on ADHD forums or reports from ADHD people. You may find out that there are a lot of problems you hadn't considered to be part of ADHD. (And there are a lot). If you still think you have ADHD. Go to a neurologist or someone who is specialized in testing ADHD. A lot of doctors get diagnosis wrong. Your reading experience will help you, when talking to the doctor.
Also, going to the doctor and getting the diagnosis is a step of accepting that you have ADHD. This is very important to move on.

⑵ Ignore these fuckers who confuse their hatred for the system or whatever with caring for yourself. These people should kill themselves. I've seen so many people (not only related to adhd) who did not get treatment because they believed in some assholes opinion. Most times these idiots did not even read for more than 5min about a subject and think they are experts.
– Think for yourself. Inform yourself. You know better who you are than anyone else.

⑶ There are a lot of discussions about meds. And lots of opinions.
If you get a diagnosis, you don't have to take meds. This is your personal choice. And if you get meds, you don't have to always take them. But you have them, if needed. Also consider, that the stress caused by ADHD might cause secondary problems. For example you might get Gastritis, which could become chronic. Meds may prevent this.

What people often don't know. Meds alone won't thread your ADHD at all. You will have to do a lot of additional things. Meditation, changing eating habits, … .

⑷ Hyperfocus is often talked about as advantageous. It is, but only if you can limit it for say 2 hours. (And for that you might need meds). If you can't limit it, then it is like you are permanently on adrenalin. The body suffers.

⑸ The ADHD label is confusing and misleading. This is talked a lot about in literature. I recommend you look into "executive functions" of the brain together with "adhd". You will get a more precise picture of what it is about.

Not necessarily, shit like this get pushed under the rug all the time. You're not going to hear on the evening news about a man who gave himself a neurodegenerative disease by taking supplements. Plus, jungle niggers typically don't live long enough for that to be an issue anyway.

However, while I don't see any reason that velvet bean would happen to have the perfect cocktail of phytochemicals to prevent adverse affects from L-DOPA, maybe it does. Just be careful, I guess. Personally it's not something I'd fuck with but I'm autistic about taking anything psychoactive.

There's a cure for that!

"things that i cant touch don't exist" the thread. Im hoping that this is just shills because Holla Forums cant really that retarded..

that IQ probably wasn't too high before or else you would have taken a look at the side effects these drugs have if you dont have ADD.

All normal boys have ADHD, because they don't behave like girls. A boy without ADHD is defective.

This

ADHD is caused by bad mental health hygiene. Quit smoking pot, playing video games, and go out side.

Thanks, mom.

Most boomer-esque advice I have ever seen

Same here. Ppl who got put on meds as kids and now confuse their mild ADHD symptoms with med side effects don't know that they dodged a bullet

There's a pretty easy test. Drink a diet coke. If you slow the fuck down after drinking it, you might have a problem that can benefit from amphetamine salts.

Not as stupid as you adhd is bullshit

After years in special education I can safely say you are full of shit. Sure it is over diagnosed but there are people that suffer from it and the meds work differently for them.

Undisciplined shitheads and their parents looking for a leg up is one thing but those actually suffering from adhd aren't just low energy faggots, it's the exact opposite. Speed/caffeine makes us fall sedated instead of stimulated.

ADHD is a bullshit disorder. Psychiatry is a scam.

Haven't had my meds this morning. I should ad, after years in the system as a struggling spaz, I then worked in the system as a teacher. So I have personal and professional experience on both sides.

Confirmed for a pozzed jew retard phychatry is fake science meant to jail whites for "thinking wrong thoughts"

ADHD is a heightened susceptibility to falling into dissociative states. This is easy to happen in elementary classrooms because teachers will perform and say things repeatedly. Repetition of a sound or behavior will very quickly cause a person to dissociate into a minor trance that makes it difficult for them to focus consciously.

The problem isn't the kids, but an extremely artificial atmosphere in which certain stimuli are present to a degree found nowhere else in nature. In society, repetitive motions and sounds would be typically reserved for important and significant social functions, like dancing around the fire and beating tribal drums. Entering a trance state during these social gatherings helps to increase the bond between the tribes people.

That this is the real function of art, music, and ceremony in society is completely lost just due to the hyper-abundance of media. People now take as 'normal' an environment which was only possible to create within the last 100 years.

There are probably a lot of kids that get diagnosed with ADHD because they were allowed to watch lots of TV at a very young age instead of getting interaction from parents, thereby destroying their ability to focus on stimuli that are repetitive and slow. There are also probably many who have been previously sensitized to fall into dissociative trances when exposed to repeated sounds. There are a small portion of legitimate cases where ADHD might help with concentration, but that doesn't say anything about the negative side effects which probably still outweigh any positive.

In short, ADHD is a very Jewish psychiatric construct.

I'm not surprised big pharma can afford shills.

where treatmeant for ADHD*
sage for stupid typo

All these (1)s decrying the diagnosis. Must be angsty teens pissed off because their doctors told them they need drugs just so others will put up with them.

It seems like there's a lot of testimonials both for and against treating ADHD with drugs. Which is both surprising and not. I had a mixed experience with ritalin, but what made me ultimately reject it was the fact I could never seem to actually 'win' the school game.

Math was one of my strong points in school, but how it was taught just didn't jive with me. It's mostly memorization in the early grades, which struck me even at that age as retarded. Why would I spend hours a day memorizing shit when I could easily work out the answers more accurately with a little long hand?

Well, the ritalin DID help me memorize things much easier. A little too well. I always liked to read and work ahead of other students so I could spend most of the class daydreaming. So as soon as I started powerhousing through math work, I was given more work to do. More homework. More of the SAME shit I'd been doing for a half hour already.

I was having repetitive busy work shoved down my throat even though I had already demonstrated complete mastery of the subject material. It drove me literally mad after about a week. Screaming crying mad. Being forced to repeat the same things over and over again as if they'd have different results was psychological torture to me.

I felt like I was being purposefully targeted to be broken down for being better than everyone else. It caused me a great deal of distress and I perhaps mistakenly blamed the medication for my mental breaking down. So I rejected it, started going through withdrawal and my grades slid right down into the toilet.

I think the real problem here isn't the meds or the disorder itself, if you can really call it that. The problem is the schools themselves. Bad teachers will chew kids the fuck up and spit them out, then the administration protects them by using child services to pin the blame on the parents. Despite the fact my mother twisted my arm to do every last bit of homework I had every single night.

Hey Schlomo, try not to project too much.

user, that is literal abuse. Your feelings are completely justified and appropriate. Study brainwashing tactics used by cults, you will find a lot of parallels between the way schools treat children and the way cults treat new converts.

This is true. Evidence of a conspiracy to stupidify and discredit potential threats (i.e. smart white people that like to think for themselves) is abundant.

1) Quit sugar
2) Low carbs
3) Get a little excercise, just some pushups (2 or 5, even) whenever you feel distracted and you have the opportunity.
4) Embrace the true human diet of protein and fats.
5) Realize you no longer suffer from the bullshit disorder known as ADHD.
6) ???
7) Profit.

Seriously anons, I did this and I feel great. Parents shoved pills down my throat my whole life because that's what the (((doctors))) said to do. I've recently been taking nothing but also changed my diet and I feel great. I lost weight too, and have a quite healthy BMI now.

Easily digestible information with explanations:

The story of Fat: Why we were wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=5S6-v37nOtY

Why sugar is as bad as alcohol
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Food Industry's secret weapon: Sugar
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc

Why calories do not matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI

Why your body makes you fat AND hungry. (Part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0

I still eat carbs, but in low amounts, and still occasionally drink alcohol, but carbs are not my go-to and alcohol is a treat, instead of something like ice-cream, cookies, or candy. (Arguably more addictive than the alcohol.)

Some other faggot on this campus IP got banned so let's hope the formatting still looks decent.

I "won" by challenging everything they said and defied expectation through testing. Every so often I would go from straight Fs to straight As just to prove a point about the busy work being a useless metric. I tested out early and moved on.

It is getting easier for kids to do this and placement into helpful programs are much more prevalent than they were in the 70s-80s.

post this to those faggots on /fit/

The "Hitler was on Adderall" meme aside, I agree with this user here.

I'm fully aware that the medicine is designed for focus (particularly in schoolwork), so I generally use it for that purpose alone. I don't use it to interact with others socially Not that I talk to a lot of people anyway

I know what addiction is like (I dabbled with drugs in the past when I was more degenerate), and I have not nor will I succumb to addiction to this medicine.

It certainly seemed that way, but there were teachers who genuinely appreciated what I could do. Usually the science teachers and later one or two english teachers. Who noticed I was reading far ahead in the books out of a genuine interest in the stories and subjects. There are still genuinely good teachers out there that understand the program doesn't work for everyone and accommodate students.

They wanted to put me in one of said programs, but I fought them tooth and nail over it. All the kids in the 'gifted' program seemed depressed and miserable. I just wanted to stay with my friends I grew up with that were like brothers to me. None of the gifted kids had any real friends outside of it.

Hey Rebe what are you doing? Diagnosing people with Bullshit Disorders again?

Hitchens was right about you psychiatric vampires from the very beginning.
archive.is/pjEGx
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2010/05/the-adhd-fantasy-posted-once-more.html

I was fortunate in that I was able to test out andgo to college early while still attending basic classes for socialization.

Funny enough, the ADD medication helped spur me to start exercising.

Obviously, I'm not going to credit my success to drugs, but it's worth noting (at least from my personal experience) that the medicine was a sort of catalyst that got me started on the path to self-improvement.

Sometimes all you need is that nudge. If nothing else the meds can at least give you a look into how things could be.

I know four people with ADHD, and potentially another that refuses to believe they have the disorder even though they've got all the symptoms. To put it plainly, ADHD isn't a disorder, it's just a maladaptive brain structure for the way that we live our lives now. The same way how if someone's a manlet living in a city built for people of 6'4"+, their height would be maladaptive although it's still completely normal.

The neat thing about ADHD people is in how they all commonly respond to criticisms in the same way; through justification. If you tell someone with ADHD that you're pissed at them because of action X, they'll give you 101 reasons why action X was the best course of action available to them. They don't pick up on the social cue that what you really what to hear them say is "I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention" or something. The result of this is that ADHD people often feel fraught with conflict in their relationships, and since most neurotypical types don't get the nuanced difference in processes, they generally feel that ADHD people are assholes. They're not, they're just coming at the disagreement from a different angle.

As for WHY they come at it from that particular angle, I think it's because when they're kids, and their parents are trying to direct their behaviours and actions (as all good parents do), the ADHD kid will more consistently get too wrapped up in a toy or activity, losing sight of the parent's schedule, resulting over time in the parent going "Why aren't you dressed yet? We're leaving NOW!" and the youthful ADHD mind responding to the 'why' instead of the urgency in the parent's voice.

TL;DR - ADHD people think and respond slightly differently than normies, and that's really cool.

It is real, but I am not sure it really qualifies as a "disorder." It is more of a personality trait that can be modified and controlled with powerful stimulants. When combined with other mental health issues like depression and social anxiety, it can be a problem though. I self medicated for years with caffeine personally. Adderall is fun and helps for a few hours at a time.

I agree.

I think it's important to keep in mind that drugs/medication should NEVER be a permanent solution to "social" problems.

For example, I've been diagnosed with ADD. I don't care if you think if it exists or not, I plan on reading some of the links ITT before I blindly listen to Anons here I'm taking medication for it. I hope to eventually get to the point in my life where I no longer need the medicine and can focus/deal with work on my own. But as it stands now, I need a bit of help, which is where the medicine comes in.

That's interesting. I can say I'm the same way to a degree. I work in logistics typically, where efficiency is very important. The last job I worked I drove the manager insane questioning how inefficient the operation was at every turn.

He finally got fed up and explained the company purposefully sabotages their own profits to get tax breaks and subsidies. Blew my fucking mind pretty good. I no longer work for this shitlord company.

Posts like this are part of the reason why Holla Forums isn't as good as it was before.

You get posts claiming "The Jews are behind the ADD hoax" vs "No, ADD is real because I have it/a friend has it/etc. and I know what it's like."

But neither posts are backed by anything aside from anecdotes. Yes, there have been some posts with sources, but a majority of posts ITT have been personal experiences.

In addition, issues dealing with psychology and the human condition are INCREDIBLY complex. There's really no one, definite, answer. Before any Holla Forumslack tries arguing their view, however, it's important to have good sources.

Also, regarding the discussion about medicating ADHD, it's only good insofar as it helps the maladaptive mindset adjust to the culture of the day. Long term medication will have an overall negative effect on the body, and the better goal is to figure out a lifestyle that their mindset thrives in instead of trying to round off the edges of a square peg so it fits into a round hole.

Self-medication is always a risk with ADHD people due to their struggle with standard interactions with others, meaning they're at a higher risk of developing weed, coffee, alcohol, cocaine, etc. dependencies in order to make their social lives easier to handle. The only way to mitigate this impulse to manage their stress with other substances is to create environments within which their maladaptive mindset is actually an adaptive mindset. Like how a manlet in a world of adonis-sized people would seek to improve their stature by wearing all sorts of high heeled shoes, thickly soled shoes, lifts, and more vertical hairstyles, they'd feel more comfortable with their stature if they lived in a place like japan where everyone's fucking short. To clearly explain the analogy, expecting those with ADHD to confirm to a culture that's built around the mindset of those without the disorder is to expect those with ADHD to just live with the struggle of trying to be different. If we drop the disorder approach, and seek out ways for them to realize their brain's potential in a constructive and socially healthy way, we can enjoy the fruits of their unique way of seeing things.

This is starting to sound dangerously close to a diversity argument, but the design of this argument could also be used to explain why blacks (who think differently) are under too much stress in a functional white society, and would do better with either an acknowledgement of their different mindset, or in a place that's more suited to a black culture away from white culture. I didn't NEED to bring up the race stuff, but I did because I'm sure there's a ton of Holla Forumsacks who are kvetching about this topic not being Holla Forums enough for them. There, I tied it in to race theory. I did it for you. You're welcome.

Even if ADD is just a tool for white people to get legal amphetamines, I am okay with it.

This.

I don't understand why some Holla Forumslacks are opposed to ADHD medication (when it's used responsibly)

Hahaha, neat. Not all ADHD people I know have problems with authority, but when they do it's often hugely explosive. Three of them have management level positions, but the other one is constantly running into schisms with their bosses and has a long-assed streak of jobs that don't last longer than 9 months. I'm working with him to try and get him to a level of comfort with running his own business, because I'm pretty sure that once he hits that level, his life will fall into place perfectly and he'll experience the control of his life that he's always strived for.

kys Mosche

becuse the ADHD medicine is pushed by kikes to drug children into being obedient mindslaves.
I'm lucky I was sent to live with my grandma for a while because shit like adderal stunts your growth thanks to it stopping your appetite.

The strongest evidence I can think of off the top of my head for ADHD being a thing is how drugs like ritalin have different effects on their brain than others. Ritalin, Dexedrine, even cocaine are amphetamine drugs. The average person taking those drugs will feel a rush, increased energy, etc.. An ADHD person taking those drugs will mellow out. They will suddenly be able to put all of their thoughts together in a structured line where each one supports the thought that follows. Before that, the thoughts would be a jumble, and they knew that they're all there in response to whatever the stimulus is, but they don't see which one comes first, what follows from what, etc. There's studies supporting this, use Google for two minutes and you'll find them. My anecdotal experience is that I've seen this be the case with people I know personally, in addition to the difference in perspectives I mentioned earlier.

Learn some basic reading comprehension, Chaim. I don't support medication of ADHD people, I support acknowledgement and application of them to roles that suit them.

Seriously, I bet you'd read Mein Kampf and come out of it thinking that Adolf would've identified as a non-binary demiqueer transexual

This is absolutely true. Unless we come up with a final solution for liberalism in this country, eventually they will come after people with ADHD on their records and terminate their RKBA. If you think this isn't a real threat, realize that under Obama simply designating a payor account for VA or Social Security benefits was used as "proof" that people were mentally incompetent and thus to revoke their RKBA.

What caught my interest in this thread before I got totally sidetracked was the drawn parallel between hunter gatherers and ADHD behavior. I think it has credibility. I was an avid hunter in my teens and the actual lifestyle that goes with it is mostly naps with brief spurts of high physical activity and laser focus. Sorta like lions. Mind you, I'm talking about hunting for food more than sport.

Sport hunters that buy all the latest Cabella's gear and go stumbling around in the woods only have a superficial understanding of hunting. They're LARPers basically that think The Deer Hunter is a documentary film and not a fantasy. You really don't need camo, deer calls, or bottled piss to hunt deer. All you need is knowledge of the land and something to kill them with. (And a license, but ehhhh. Nobody goes for a game commission job because they just love to do work.)

My point is, this lifestyle felt the most peaceful and natural to me. Though certain life circumstances deprived me of engaging in it. If I want to hunt nowadays, I have to deal with competition in public game lands which really rubs me the wrong way. ESPECIALLY the fat quad riding cunts.

I'd like to have my own business eventually as well. I feel like a shrink would tell me I have ODD, but there's plenty of instances in my life of having authority I respected and honored. Those kinds of people capable of having a mutual understanding and respect of their subordinates are just so rare I'd rather be my own boss.

This. Also nice dubs.

I was beaten as a child when I misbehaved. It taught me to apply myself in the correct order and conduct as each situation applied itself. Thank God I was brought up with discipline… At least I was treated as a child, when I was a child. Every kid has ADHD these days because he was treated as an adult, reasoned with as an adult, and spoken to as an adult during his/her formative years. "It's not my kid, it's my best buddy and he/she is a little angel where anything goes and there are no consequences." Long story short, "Doctah, my keeds are misbeehavin' it's anudda shoah… they must be ADHD". No, your kids are fucking naughty who never got a hiding in their life and have been conditioned to do as they please because they haven't learned that actions have consequences and thereofore are unable to apply themselves in the last remaining bastions of functioning society due to shit parenting and cultural marxist programming. If ADHD is a real fucking problem, it's probably less of a problem than the autism in the US and its correlation to Vaccines. ADHD is so rare that it's become a meme for normies to use as an excuse for not being motivated to better themselves. ADHD is a fucking mindset and a crutch.

checked
The brain is the fattest organ in your body and may consist of at least 60 percent fat.
Fat is good for you, your brain needs it and low fat diets were designed to make people stupid(er) as well as sick.

it really is a bullshit disorder, and theres evidence that its been with us for a long time, but only now its being diagnosed and treated as a disorder.
why?

unruly children in the modern world make poor drones to indoctrinate.
children with 'adhd' are fiercely independent and active, these are kids that should be out in the field, playing and learning as one, they become masters of anything that draws their interests, especially if it deals with physical activity or complex hand-eye coordination(videogames).
the problem isnt the children.

the problem is society and whats expected of children changing dramatically.

fixed. Send nigs to their own country to nog freely, bring back artisan/trade jobs to give ADHD people who are good at hyperfocusing something to do, and give autists their shill-free taiwanese paper fan painting image boards back and everyone would be infinitely happier.

In in my 20s and just recently got on amphetamines. They help somewhat, but it feels like nothing I can't do if I just unfucked my shit.

I use nicotine personally. Helps me focus way more than any other stimulant and there's studies to back this up. Problem is how addictive it is. Whenever I tried to quit I turned completely scatterbrained from having none in my system. Having a constant trickle dose all day long is what gets you so hooked, but disciplined strategic doses I think could be very helpful.

That's why the patch is garbage. It gets you even more hooked rather than helping by increasing your mental and physical dependency.

Migraines are not headaches fam. I get headaches, I can live with headaches.
Migraines are
-t. 6 months in the life of head injury user formally known as 'denthead'

my health improved dramatically in every way when I went to a high fat low carb, natural food based diet.

he's right brah, blueberries the gayest berries

Kiked culture relies on novelty-seeking to fuel consumption to fuel economy, we've all got ADHD. Our brains are kiked up.

adderall is fucked up, I took it therapeutically for 3 years and it destroyed my personality. I quit for a while and eventually started abusing it like cocaine, which surprisingly was less bad than taking it daily as I originally did. It's a fucked up drug nonetheless, and they give it out like candy. They even give it to 6-12 year olds.

If you could elaborate more on what the beast itself is? I have been diagnosed in the 2nd grade with ADHD from my Uncle who is a certified doctor and gone through all testing required to detect ADHD. I absolutely hate Ritalin and I'm really trying to learn how to control my condition. What cue's helped you recognize what the condition really is? Ive only recently been interested in discovering what my condition actually is and I'd really like to quit this "medication" for good.

Does anybody know about any forms of treatment without medication?
I was deadset on joining the Navy, but found that I can only get in if I'm not on medication.

I've wanted to get off of adderall for a long time now, but every time I try I wind up being fine for a few days before falling apart.
I've already developed the discipline to work through things and focus for extended periods of time.

I was also diagnosed with depression and general/social anxiety, and while I've made a lot of progress on those, the adderall is also partly to treat those.
Should I just give up on the Navy? I really don't have a career path, so that thought is troubling to say the least.

Many of my problems in life and school could probably be attributed to ADD/ADHD (probably the latter).
My doctor last name Ree top kek prescribed Adderall for me and it's helped a little. I'm on the lowest dose.
I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was little, but the (((doctor))) actually asked my mother "Well, do you think he has it?" which screams misdiagnosis to me. I've been called a social butterfly numerous times by friends and family and have never had problems making friends, and I've gotten better and better at being a charismatic person. My problem lies in focusing on the important things.
Sage for blog post.

Interesting subject though, OP.

Sounds fucking awful.

Mum had me on this for a while, years ago in grade school, not sure if it helped.

He let himself be dominated by your mother, probably because of feminist propaganda making him believe she was his equal.
He should have told her to shut the fuck up and put her in her place.
Not taking anything away from the fact that your mother is a massive cunt.
Have you punished her?
You most certainly should.

Try a strict keto diet for at least a month

Your depression and anxiety is probably being caused by the meds themselves. Doctors are just sinister like that nowadays, but I don't wanna be that guy that pretends to be an expert. Shop around for a doctor that can give you better answers than a pill.

To add on to my post, I'd be interested in knowing what the other military branches policies on this stuff are like. Generally, if the military is wary of something, civilians probably should be too.

Diagnosed at 11 and given 28 mg of amphetamines daily until I found Holla Forums and put the pills away. They mass-diagnosed society, and children, without doing long-term studies of its effects on them.

My resting heart rate is now in the 130s and I naturally sweat like Rubio. God knows what it did to my brain's development.
Worst part is that I'm only 140 lbs, so it's not being overweight.

I don't really think that's the case, because I was worse before I started taking just adderall, and again, I keep trying to get off the pills, but I wind up falling apart without them after a few days of doing well.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if there was just some scheme to prescribe it as much as possible, even on people who don't need it. The thing is I was never a "shit kid" kind of case with it, since I was diagnosed with ADD, not ADHD. So I lack the "hyperactive" part, and the meds more just help me remember what I was reading, for example.

As far as other branches of the military, I don't know, I'd be interested in knowing that too. I think with the Navy at least, part of it is that it would be a waste of resources and a potential liability, to have to dispense meds to sailors, as it would interfere with the way they have everything set up.

F. His name was Denthead.

Have you tried any nootropics OP? If you have legitimate problems with focus Noopept or Piracetam are a lot more benign and cheaper than amphetamines, it is worth a shot, see how noopept works for you.

Depends greatly on the doctor. Mine was a pill pushing jew that was a little too enthusiastic about getting to stick his hand up my twelve year old ass after having blood in my shit. Fucker had giant orangutan hands too.

My doctor really isn't the type to be like that. He's been incredibly supportive of my ideas, when I've had them, and he was the one who actually suggested I reduce my Zoloft dosage, as well as ultimately drop it.

I think his diagnosis is probably right.

OP believes he has what now? Because in the February 2012 edition of Der Spiegel where they interviewed the guy (Leon Eisenberg) who discovered ADHD, he said that ADHD is a "fictitious disease". So what your problem really is, is being a fucking idiot who believes Jew lies.

Quick question bud, if you will not succumb to the addiction that Adderall certainly will bring, what in the fuck ar eyou doing to somehow not become addicted when from my understanding, merely taking it a couple a times, or like lets say 2 weeks, you're fucked. Same goes for opiates and the like.

Unless you believe it's a mental state?

I used to be on ADHD meds, anti-depressents, and anxeity meds all diagnosed that shit was poison

you should start swimming, or at least ask /fit/ about it. I've heard it can do wonders for your resting heartbeat.

I know I'm late replying, deal with it.

You're essentially asking why I haven't become addicted to the medicine. It's because I'm realistic about the drug. Does it help me focus? Yeah. Does it make me more productive? Yeah.

But it also makes me more serious, which can go both ways. It reduces my spontaneity, it makes me more anxious.

Yes, Adderall is helpful. But it's not a miracle drug. There are side effects.

I dont know about ADHD but god I know about depression
im young, white and I have no prospects and no future
no gf, no job, a worthless uni degree forced on me by overbearing parents
got involved in drugs and got molested young and the closest romantic connection ive ever had is with a transexual and I feel sick around them
god I want to die, i want to burn my whole life up without hurting the people I love
I sometimes just want to disappear but I dont because I cant bear hurting my loved ones in that way
I dont know what to do this world is killing me every fucking day, feeling like a little bit of my soul dies everytime I wake up
bit off topic OP just wanted to hijack your thread momentarily
I've already resolved myself that if I cant get steady paid work by the end of this year ill spend the next year burning all my bridges and ensuring everyone that ever held a shred of love for me forgets it entirely so that i can commit suicide with peace of mind
On my current path I already see my future reflected in older degenerates I know and I'd rather end it all rather than become one of those human abominations

this.
ive always said, amphetamines are ONLY good for occasional abuse. NEVER should they be taken as prescribed. amphetamine tolerance is very real and builds up rapidly. in a weeks time, the same dosage will do nothing at all

user, that's an ocular migraine, not a descriptor of ALL migraines. I get the painful ones myself, and they're not comparable to headaches in any way but pain in your head.

And how does that make you feel?…

Shit sucks, but the truth is the most degenerate thing you can do is give up. You're young and you're white and you already have two great things going for you, even according to the people who hate you for it. Hard work and suffering will make you older and white with a job. Don't be discouraged by what others have or what you don't have. Don't signal, just imagine what you want to become, write it down and work your ass off towards becoming that every day. There are no days off, if the vision you are working towards doesn't make you want it, start again. Get a clear vision of a future and work towards it.

And we all know depression, we all know a lack of prospects and we all know a declining civilization. You can only swim by thrashing against the wave. Get a dog or something, make this world your own.

Fuck your soul. You have a strong body and a rational mind. These are the gifts your ancestors gave you, put them to good use. We all have to get up in the morning, we all have to accept that our lives, our suffering are our own. Owning your mistakes is the first step to owning your successes.

If you try you are likely to succeed

But I'm serious about the remembering thing, You arrogant sack of shit. Your folks will remember you, your friends will remember you and you want to know the funniest fact in the world. You will remember you just as you do it, so do us all a favour and just stop being such a faggot and get on with it. A lifetime, what more could anyone ask for.

Fuck off and die of AIDS then please, if you're "born" with it, it'll never change and you'll never convince me otherwise, since I was born a normal fucking person.

Fun fact user everyone feels better on speed. I hope you don't become a slave to the pharma jew. Every one technically has a disorder because no one is 100% normal. Ask yourself this; how come people didn't need a pill 100 years ago? Perhaps because it's all bullshit and doctors are just modern day snake oil men? I'm not even straight edge, done it all, technically dependent on two drugs that have high abuse potential. If I can suck it up and go without so can you.

Also not killing off/sterilizing/locking up out right crazy folks has allowed those flaws to spread throughout the general population at a greater rate. Consider the fact that you and most normalfags may just come from bad stock and in past either would have been excluded from society all together or just left to starve.

Please explain? I always feel like shit after drinking diet soda.

i agree with this post

user is right

I can relate, user. I was diagnosed ADHD as a child but my mom was hanging around with an Pentacostal Christian and decided the doctors were wrong so we were going to pray the ADHD away. So, as slowly deteriorated, all I got was lectures from my Boomer parents about how I was making bad decisions and had no 'stick-to-it-ness'.

Fast-forward several decades… now in my late 30's… utter failure at life… depressed and self-loathing.. end-up in psychiatrists office after being put in the nut hut for depression… get diagnosed again with ADHD and put on Vyvanse. Shit works wonders and I know I would have finished school and gotten my life together if I would have been on it at 10 years earlier. Now i'm just better at organizing my porn collection (pic related).

Now it's too late and finding treatment just seems like a cruel joke. The Vyvanse only lasts around 4 hours and i get depressed a lot in the evenings thinking about how senseless it all was… too many years of unemployment and missed opportunities plus a fried brain from chasing dopamine all those years leaves me hopeless.

If your resting heart rate is really in the 130s you should see a doctor very soon.

ADHD doesn't exist, psychology was largely a jewish invention

shitty thread that belongs to cuckchan or reddit

What if I told you goys (((mental disorders))) are 95% complete horseshit.

GREAT POST

ADHD REAL or FAKE ? WHO KNOWS I KNOW that the NOSE KNOWS
sounds kinda Autistic but listen to my childhood experience with Muh supposed ADD/ADHD
cant concentrate in school , Raised on TV in the early 90s every kid i knew their parents were getting divorced so muh parents did to MARX FAMILY DESTRUCTION UNIT PROTICAL 1994-95" PARENTS WORKED ALL THE TIME SO I JUST HAD TV and PUBLIC school To keep my self entertained eventually i got bored with reruns and school so in class i would draw instead of doing work because it was boring i could listen to the teacher and retain knowledge wile drawing but sitting for long periods of time just fucked me up SO i became the class clown and eventually started to get sent to the hall or principles office after awhile they said i needed to get help ' basically your not a normal child your shit your a distraction your funny and whitty little shit that can make people laugh but if you can't make it in school you'll never get a job 'so THEY convince my FAMILY TO SEND ME TO A CHILD SHRINK '
THEY PUT A CHILD IN A ROOM WITH A STRANGER EXPECT YOU TO TALK ABOUT FEELs and what distracts you AND WHY you can't act out in school because others are their to learn THEN THAY TEST YOU THEY PUT YOU IN A ROOM FILLED WITH TOYS GAMES TVs with cartoons I MEAN A ROOM WITH MORE TOYS THAN TOYS R US YOU. WALK INTO A ROOM WITH ALL THESE DISTRACTING THINGS THEY PUT A TABLE IN THE ROOM A NICE LADY COMES IN A HANDS YOU A TEST TO TAKE AND WALKS OUT they want to see if you can take a test to determine if you can focus wile distracted ALL I REMEMBERED WAS TOYS TABLE TEST LADY AND BIG MIRROR big suspicious FUCKING mirror some how i felt something fucky with that mirror SO I FAILD THE PAYING ATTENTION TEST AND THEY PUT ME ON SPEED …THEY TURNED ME INTO A ZOMBIE FOR A WEEK MY FAMILY WAS SCARED THEIR LOVEABLE HYPER KID WAS GONE so my parents took me off that shit never again they said we started talking more and finding natural shit like stimulates frome coffee i fucking hate coffee to this day but it helped me as a kid cup of coffee before bed helps me sleep I know caffeinated jew why would your family let a kid drink coffee i say why would a person dope there kid up on speed any way my familys intentions were good trying to keep me focused and active i love them for not giving up on me they didn't know and i don't blame them for trying to help im 31 now and have a full time job at something really really great that involves welding artistic skills lifting heavy shit all day getting into shape eating high fat foods help me DONT WORRY I BURN IT OF RIDDING BIKES AND WORKING im that asshole who can bike 2miles a day wile still smoking 2 packs of CAMEL NON FILLTERS A DAY and working circles around every one at work GENETICs
LONG AUTISTIC FUCKING STORY SHORT KIDs ARE KIDs SOCIETY IS FUCKED UP pushing PHARMAJEWTICALS ON CHILDREN IS BAD IT DOESN'T HELP KIDS NEED STRUCTURE AND OUTLETS FOR BECOMING CAPABLE ADULTS KIDS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO HARNESS THERE SELFS TO THEIR FULLEST POTENTIAL NOT HOW TO SIT FOR 8 HOURS A DAY AND GET FORCE FED PROPAGANDA I USED TO BE FUCK THE WORLD EVERYTHING IS SHIT BUT I FOUND Pol A FEW YEARS BACK AND IT HELPS ME FOCUS ON EVILS OF THE WORLD i look at things more differently now i still look at things at 100 different ANGLES but i still manage to function at work and in society my life is crazy itS like the MOVIE THEY LIVE but JEWs instead of ALIENS
for any one here with ADD ADHD or what i like to call just being hyper . find a job that involves hard work AND make that hard work your bitch one up others at work don't be the step in fetch nigger i mean challenge you're self and others but in a fun way so not to come off as a dick make a game out of it and have fun like i hated sweeping the shop so i made myself do it because fuck it needs to be done so i try to time myself and get faster 30 min now takes 10 BIG SHOP .

GRAMMER POLICE CAN SUCK IT IM TYPING ALL THIS SHIT ON AN XBOX ONE CONTROLLER CUZ THE FUZZ CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING SKETCHY ON MUH GAME CONSOLE IM NOT CRAZY I THINK THEY CAN DO IT PLUS ITs cool typing 5 feet from a 60 inch flat screen lying comfy in bed sipping drinks and smoking TOBBACKY at 4 in the morning on my day off shit posting with the FBI
GOOD MORNING WORLD

ADHD is bullshit but autism is 100% real.

yep but i have so much fun keep the world guessing

keep this ADHD debunking thaNG going BUMP

because white parents are more likely to notice an issue/problem with their children and seek a diagnosis, you dumb ass.

the asperger/adhd hunter-gather theory is complete horse shit. kys nigger OP.

said by the uneducated ignorant retard who doesn't have ADHD. i have it and medications do work, you dumb faggots.

of course its a natural state of being you fucking retard, you're born with it, you are your brain.

Could you paraphrase that?

Well adhd means you have excess intellect, get bored rather easily. White schools are unchallenging, leading to over-diagnosis.

Wew lad you're a butthurt autist. ADHD is a kike scheme and you fell for it. Keep taking kike chemicals and thinking they're in any way healthy for your heart and mind you fucking weak tool of the jew.

No, but aerobic interval training will create a dynamic in your brain that helps you function. This is among the things they recommend people with ADHD do. There are also meditations aimed at ADHD

A lot of it is fear/anxiety related too, I am starting to think, particularly with the ADD variation (ie the more mental side of it). Especially if you grow up in stressful or traumatic environment and start to develop a hypervigilance/awareness where you are always scanning the horizon for trouble.

It's less an attention "deficit" and more of an excess, in that you start to develop a mindset of having to keep track of 10 things at once, and can't shift your focus onto one thing. Having to focus on the thing means you have to "let go" of the others, and you can't do that easily.

Overall though I think the umbrella "ADHD" term probably covers a whole bunch of different underlying causes.

WHITES THAT AER HYPER ACTIVE ARE GOOD HUNTERS BECAUSE THAY CAN FOCUS ON ALOT OF SHIT AT ONCE LIKE STEPPING SOFTLY WILE STALKING ANIMALS LISTENING FOR NOISES WIND RUSTLING LEAFS AT THE SAME TIME WITH GUNs BOWs spear IN HAND ITs a 6TH sense SPIDER-MAN SENSE. HYPER PEOPLE FOCUS THE WORLD SLOWS DOWN. NOT BULLET TIME MATRIX SLOW BUT IF HYPER PEOPLE REALLY FOCUS THEY CALCULATE BETTER AND BAG MORE GAME also DONT EAT BEFORE THE HUNT HUNGER GIVES YOU AN EXTRA FOCUS SENSE.SOME THING PRIMAL COMES OUT OF YOU YOU'RE BODY SWITCHES TO ALPHA APEX SURVIVAL MODE YOU'RE MIND AND BODY GETS THAT YOU BETTER FIND FOOD OR YOU COULD STARVE THING GOING

ADHD IS KIDs being HYPER
like FIBRAMIALGA IS THE NEW THING FOR OLD PEOPLE
LIKE CRACK IS GIVEN TO POOR NIGGERS
LIKE METH IS GIVEN TO POOR WHITES
LIKE IT USED TO BE CHIPOTLE NOW ITS SIRATCHA cock sauce
like a Charlie horse is now a damage hamstring that requires painkillers instead of just walking it off

PARAPHRASE pharmaceutical MIND ALTERATION SUBSTANCES ARE NOT GOOD FOR KID OR ADULTS ITs POISON FOR BRAINWASHING INQUISITIVE MINDS OF HUMANITY BEST AND BRIGHTEST TO KEEP EVERYONE IN CHECK

Holy shit user, this is HUGE.
I never thought about that before, but how to weaken white boys during their crucial growth phase?
Have them not eat enough.
They will not reach peak performance mentally or physically as a result of a lack of nutrition and will be out-competed by the immigrant kids.
Yet another tentacle of the dumbing down/ white genocide/ blanda up/ blending project.
It would be extremely funny and ironic if this plan only worked on normal ADD kids, but on aspies and autists it accentuated there autism powers creating mutant-super-autists-on-meth.
Instead of them getting dumbed down many became more intelligent and able to see right through the brainwash with their paranoid/ incisive ultralogic.
Then, seeing the Truth, it pissed them so much they fixated with mega-aspie tenacity on bringing down the system/ filthy kikes that made them that way?
Poetry, like frankenstein's monster eh?

you're on to something keep up the good work critical thinking i fucking love it

This. Anyone who does not understand this should stfu and lurk moar. Modern society is unnatural. Boys are not meant to be stuck in a classroom all day listening to a (mostly female) teacher drone on and on. Boys are meant to be working, learning important life skills from their fathers, running and jumping and wrestling with other boys.

Most boys I know diagnosed with ADHD excelled in jobs like construction, motor mechanics, trades etc.

Its not just lack of eating but lack of sleep for developing brains. Kids (or at least white kids) need 9 to 10 hours of sleep a night but many don't get that in a daycare to fulltime school system.

I do wonder whether ADHD is simply chronic lack of sleep causing an inability to pay attention coupled with the twitchiness you get from lack of sleep

t-thanks doc

this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say it is bullshit, stone age people with "ADHD" would have been productive individuals, you're not meant to sit inside all day, it's normal to fight back