Pennsylvania Cop Killer Eric Frein Sentenced to Death

Pennsylvania Cop Killer Eric Frein Sentenced to Death
Eric Matthew Frein was sentenced to death Wednesday for killing a Pennsylvania state trooper and wounding another in a 2014 ambush.

A jury of eight women and four men deliberated for 4½ before deciding that Frein, 33, be put to death by lethal injection. In Pennsylvania, juries decide the penalty in first-degree murder cases.

However, it's not clear if the death sentence will be carried out. Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf imposed a moratorium on the death penalty last year. The state's last execution occurred in 1999.

A judge will issue a formal sentence on Thursday, said Pike County District Attorney Ray Tonkin.

Frein was convicted last week for the murder of Pennsylvania State Police Cpl. Bryon K. Dickson II and shooting Trooper Alex Douglass in 2014.

He led authorities on a 48-day Pennsylvania manhunt nearly three years ago and was convicted on a total of 12 felony counts.

Tonkin said the death sentence was "richly deserved" and hopes it brings some comfort to the families of Dickson and Douglass.

"There is a satisfaction that the jurors have delivered full justice in this case," Tonkin told reporters. "This verdict is for each and every member of law enforcement who dons a uniform and goes out to protect us each and every day,."

upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/04/27/Pennsylvania-cop-killer-Eric-Frein-sentenced-to-death/9981493270951/

Other urls found in this thread:

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-466692.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a retard. Listen kids, if you're going to throw your life away please consult Holla Forums first. We can give you better ideas to push our cause than shooting a police officer.

Things not to do:
1. Shoot a cop.

Nobody remembers the countless happening threads anymore? At least one of these cops raped his sister and got away with everything. Frein didn't merely shoot them either. He took them on a wild goose chase that lasted weeks.

Meth's a hell of a drug.

Sage for no archive

Tiffany or Melissa?

Did they ever sue his parents? I remember some procedural stuff for a civil suit was started and that there should've been a decision to continue (or not) at the end of April.

Its a shame that lads wake up and cant take it, feel the need to do something brave.. and then shoot low level employees and not the kikes that are behind all the problems of the world.

hey i tried to bring this up before. making playing card style memes containing the dox of people pol (IN A MANER OF LIVE ACTION ROLLPLAYING) would find undesirable not and order to kill someone but where someone lives their pic and what they done did. sorta like how the left likes to go and harass people once they get a dox.

Looks like he was seriously ill with a liver problem or something when they caught him.

Sounds totally legal to me.

details? I wasn't around

I didnt hear about cops raping his sister, but we had memes about it "Cant Contain The Frein"

molested his sister and when Frein confronted the trooper about it….. well, how do you confront a trooper about that in a residential subdivision. So Frein decided to kill him.

Probably just bad lighting.

477 page thread as it was happening.
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-466692.html

He did that shit about two minutes from where I used to live.

Wasn't there something weird about the shooting? Some sort of accusation of an affair, and that's why he shot the officer in his crotch?

All hope for him was already lost before the decision of the jury was made.

Welcome to cultural marxism, the justice system is the enemy of the white man. Thats one of the 11 steps.

wtf does that even mean

If anything, the women was an advantage for him. Men in Pennsylvania are more likely to support execution for cop killing than women.

if you want a jury, you pick mostly old women, a few quiet easily led men, and one guy who can lead them but is obviously going to be on your side. Some form of gov't employee is best.

Depends on what you're accused of tbqh.

What? I mean that's what judges and the state want. That's how they fuck you.

Just a theory, but even an all-women jury isn't as bad as women led by a man on the side of the system, because due to pecking order bullshit one or two women who don't get along can spoil the whole thing. Depends on how long they are left out of sight of the judge at that point.

THIS IS A PERFECT IDEA

As for legality.. As long as you dont say 'kill these people' and dont sell the cards theres nothing to be worried about. Just make a card game, and make it an actual fun game to play, and post the photos for the cards everywhere.

as long as its all publicly available info, not sold for a profit and doesnt say to commit any crimes on the cards..

this is a fucking fantastic idea we could even call it People Against Humanity or something like that

No idea what that file always comes out like shit, Im pretty sure Ive taken a screencap of it when it looks good and then posted, and it still comes out shit.

ffs, man