ITT: The most underrated game in a series

ITT: The most underrated game in a series

Starting with the easiest one: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

Its better than 4,5 or GZ's by a wide margin. Its scope is smaller because its a handheld game, but its the story of Snake finally getting over the death of The Boss, founding Outer Heaven and starting to recruit child soldiers and set up MG1 and for the first time at the end addresses himself as 'Big Boss'.

The gameplay is fun, the mission structure and co-op allows for a lot of replay, the bosses are fun and the number of missions, versus ops and possible different strategies make for a perfect drop in drop out metal gear experience that 5 utterly failed to recapture.

It utterly bombed in the west because "white people hate yellow" or some other retarded marketing excuse but on the whole this is one of the great metal gears that isn't 1-3 and more anons need to play it.

But what underrated entry in a series do you think should get more love?

Peace Walker is absolutely underrated, but GZ might be the MOST underrated.

Final Fantasy VI
Minish Cap
Chrono Cross

Also, it's not released yet but I'm betting midnight animal will be way better than hotline Miami 2, but nobody will give a single shit normalfags don't give proper value to free games just because they are free

dats bretty gud 2

As much as that's good, I think you mean something like IV or V, most people will not shut up about VI so it's hardly underrated
tru
That just gets unnecessary hate honestly

I think it depends with GZ you got, like the Playstation versions have raiden in them which i imagine changes a lot of your opinion on them.

That description is actually fucking brilliant

Even the doggo see it!

Nice pic dude, well deserved dubs!

Fuck off gook.

no, my feelings towards that game are negative.
I shall proceed contributing to this thread by getting dubs.

its okay user, until science finally discovers a cure for the Pleb you can't help whats wrong with you.

Tactics was a decent game, and would have been quite good if they hadn't been rushed by the suits.

That's a funny way of spelling Ghost Babel

M I D W E S T
I
D
B
E
S
T

FT is a really good tactics game.
Gun reloading sounds are hot.

Did she fucked the dog?

Nigger please, people loved PW and GZ, so i wouldn't call either "Underrated" (or "Overrated" for that matter"), more like rated just right.

Now some thing like Ac!d or Ghost Babel on the other hand.

You mean Ghost Babel.

It definitely had the most personality.

Halo 4
it's the worst halo game for it's time but it's not a bad game

Any donkey kong game apart from Country
Jungle Beat is a masterpiece.

Is that supposed to be Liam?

It is the only Fallout title that I would say has good combat. Too bad the game felt so un-RPG-like.