Congratulations you now own an Xbox 360!

>lol HDDVDs

Why do people think the Xbox One is where Microsoft became jews again?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9825170.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd actually like to know this myself. As an xbone 360 owner, i've never been fond of them after OG xbox. OG's were they somehow got it right i would assume by mistake then 360 is were things fell apart.

Wait you needed an adapter to play online? I remember playing online with mine and I never had an online adapter. Only thing I remember is the harddrive. Had the original too and the sweet luck of 3 RRoDs.

Oh man. 360 era brought out the best in the weirdos.

Fucking fantastic.

This fucking piece of jewery

because the 360 actually had a handful of good games

xbone has literally nothing

its if you didn't want to use a wired online.

And then those golden sony moments

What am I missing ?

Why was the last generation of consoles so bad?

Sony imitates the Wii with their shitty move sticks
Pstv

The first xbox was preety neat. It was a time when pc ports (good ones) weren't really a console standard, and building a rig was more expensive than it is now. Playing the kotor games jade empire and the best versions of multiplatform games made owning an orginal xbox worth it.

Multiplatform games have turned into crap now. And microsoft has refused to make a piece of hardware that dosen't break down. Even though it didn't have an endless libary of great games, the first xbox was the only microsoft console worth owning.

I remember my 360, it red ringed and I ended up shipping it back getting a working one and trading it in. What an awful console honestly. The xbox one has less good stuff than any new console since the 90s. It's kind of sad honestly.

The 360 had a great fucking library.

There's your issue.

It was the tipping point to when everything was going down hill just before 2007.

Consoles are goodgoy boxes in the first place

You know the computer you're writing this post on is made of proprietary shit right?

Router was across the house in my parents room. What was I supposed to do?

Get a longer cable

Get a longer cable

You mean connectors that are standard throughout all hardware manufacturers?
I am not gonna get fucked over by wires because I switched my monitor from LG to Sony, the wires are gonna remain the same.
I am not gonna get fucked if I decide to get a Seagate instead of Kingston or an AMD card over Nvidia.

he's writing on his 3DS

Xbox gold started to give free games.
After a long while.

Try plugging your intel cpu into an amd socket and see what happens.

Was this copy/pasted from a NeoGAF topic? Getting a 360 with a BD player separate was still a better value than the launch PS3. At least BD playback wasn't fucked up like DVD playback was on PS2, though.

Some niggers think it's acceptable to just toss 200 feet of wires snaking through your goddamn house.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Are linux users really this retarded?

It's still incredible that it outsold the 360.

I just bought a cable, took it up though my TV antenna hole and jumped into my roof, and pulled it all the way across the house, and behind the router and wired it up myself.
Then again, i was a 16y old who weighed like, fuck all back in the day.

What the fuck?

Do you even IT bro?

I… guess not.

The hardest part of it all, was actually making up the CAT ends.
But, i just googled it, went out and got all the tools myself.
Probably cost me more than the actual Wireless card would have, but it was a hell of a lot more reliable, and i ended up doing the same thing at my friends houses, and they paid me to do it.
So, in the end i earned more than i spent on the cable/time.
And.. now i work in Telecommunications.
GG.

Even my Structured Programming professor commented on this but from what I searched it is a baseless claim so far since there's barely any evidence.

Fuck off gook. You don't fit in something good acting an observation. Try actually caring abou something that isn't yourself. Probably too late to deserve anything, sold out to your assailers or always on their side. I take that as a lie, telling me parasitism is power and the the aource of anything but parasitism. Unfuck yourself. Enjoy losing doing something right instead if seeking to win doing something parasitic. Anything then is deserved, and not stolen in your hands.

The 360 was a fuck up in not using 240i or 480i as the internal render res. Preventing games from looking far better than expectations. Also urged antialiasing, a stupid thing for games to have in any case, always better to have more detail and higher framerates/frametimes would be felt more. AA is useful for games made with lower apec in mind, 4x4 or more Wide Tent Supersampling. Anything else subtle. TAA now is decent, but post processing seems wrong somehow, everything should happen in the moment. Does help there be more things on game for it done.

PC games should be made totally without post processing. Unplayable fully even into infinity. Console development can fake what is done, an experience rather than a world. Player made to succeed rather than face something without that as a desire let alone path to an ending. Fuck endings, shouldn't be what you're looking for.'

The add on hard drive allowed for hard drives with higher capacities to be added later. Parasites of the time used hard drive space as a number indicating power, superiority, much like they do with resolution.

The hard drives were ties to the system, which is degenerate, against faster drives from being added and improving performance.

USB sticks would improve load time if used instead. It was an intentional software limitation stoping their use and limiting it. Standard practice from those scum, a software company selling software that hinders the user intentionally along with alternate efforts. Should have the lot shot for it. Damage done extreme.

Games on the 360 if streaming from hard drive, multiple usb sticks, disc, using 240i, no AA or texture filtering, affine mapping, no frames rendered ahead, no transparency, colour pallettisation… The standard stuff which done further optimising…

If the console existed to make the most impressive games possible it would make the Xbox1080 look like shit. Suppose it does anyway. Higher res games cannot look good. they look like they are the reaultvof bad decisions.

A console should be able to connect with other hardware and use it. Modular so parts are replacable if worn out, or better ones draw leas power and you have a power limitation.
Should be something that endures because it is good.

360 has enough power it could be useful if unfucked from software.

Sell or share games for it on USB, content loadable, no need to install. Games to whatever capacity USB sticks or drives can pull off. Rent hard drives. 1 title per drive, hard drives resistant to damage. Use USB connect better hardware, 360 hardware performing post processing, deblocking etc.

People should be able to get something and focus on something else as it is the right tool for the job.

Cut out the architecture, and all designs functional, utilising material optimally. Made outlast man.

Things made to be disposed in time are made by enemies of man. As are things to assume observations, they don't provide what they present and it will not grow if they are all there is.

Should have shot anyone pushing animu. A lot of invaders and traitors. Save ones that would have become them, them to better lives unvictimised.

You forgot >no games

>Better buy another peripheral drive! You still need to buy the discs on top of this

I still own two 360 Elites, both have 250gb HDDs and built-in ethernet. OP is pic related.

I'm sorry to say this but you're pretty fucking stupid.

As opposed to the LibreGamingMachine 9000 with the RMS seal of approval?

Maybe because old shit brand new and never opened is rare and duh chink knockoff are cheaper and they tend to be shit

And?

Nintendo is gimmicky as shit, what else is new?

Welcome to modern gaming, where the ride never stops.

Honestly, for PC gaming, last generation was the best for it. All the companies abandoned proprietary controller connectors for USB or Bluetooth, reducing the need for stupid adaptors.

Why don't you try using a processor that isn't x86 and try to run your usual software…

You couldn't even watch HD-DVD natively on 360 you had to buy the separate plug-in drive for it.

wot

Maybe before 2000 this worked, but not anymore.

3D HMDs should have replaced screens back in 2006 with the TDVisor. They went military though.

Thought up simple 2D to 3D conversion, witb performance now much more complex ways could be used for better effect. And later even better able to determine position and arrange content to give deplth perception, could even be worn like glasses or contacts to increase sense of depth, as well as make the world prettier and more interesting. Combine online worlds into what you see outside of them, virtual places, additions to places and grandeur fo them that doesn't require extreme effort to arrange and upkeep. Altering colours would be interesting enough. Make the world look more dangerous, good for people adapting to get used to dangers, not aiding them by slowing amongst them. Could make virtual dangers obvious as virtual but perform the same as local ones eg kids crossing the road find out when they can without being hit. Encourage dangerous fun, outdo extremes.

Really simple would be cutting a 2D image into slices and narrowing them and widening them for each eye toward a focal point, inward toward eachother too, or away.

Now light can be used to create a delth butffer and arrange elements accordingly using lasoo tools, repositioning them different for each image to suit perspective. Not just cardboard cutouts but within them, lightest parts taken to be the most prominant, light sources calculated and their intensity on surfaces indicating distance from them.

Should feel like voxels in very low res and just immersive 3D higher.

Samsung already does enjoyable on the fly 2D to 3D conversion, great for games and movies, no need to waste performance on effectiely doubling the performance cost with 2 seperate 3D worlds just for each eye. Low res upscaled and then 2D to 3D converted would be fine. Games and movies sending depth information to assist conversion would help too. Export the Z buffer.

Samsung partnered with Occulus. Doesn't make sense the parasites would be that stupid as to demo a virtual cinema, maybe that was implied as 3D too. Students, so degredation expected. Their measure of success. That and money, prevention of acceleration.

Occulus may be making money betting against itself in the stock market. A degenerate system, stocks should not exist, make things venreble, require weariness which kills the right stuff a lot if not entirely, people cuting themselves off from any good so they don't pass on parasitism that has come to them.

Should sage.

3D is a leap forward essential for progress. Makes games far prettier and costs about as much of a performance hit as FXAA to implement. Done as a background process or integrated simply to a graphics driver everything becomes more immersive. 3D could also be virtualise for people with one funtioning eye, the blind, deaf and everything. A substitute while the other parts are fixed.

3D operating systems and programs make dxtra resolution obvious as the degenerate development it is, hindering the amount if 3D space can be enjoyed and it's rendered quality. Better to have wide tent supersampling than relevant higher resolution. A more blurry TAA is a fair compromise to WTSS that would also hell blend in elements that have shifted position in 2D to 3D conversion.

2D to 3D conversion is all going to a vanishing point. Moving things over to the left on the right eye, to the right on the left eye. How much by how close, more movement the more close. Distant objects also perhaps moved in the opposite direction eg for the right eye: Move close material left, move distant material right. Also tilt the material to cover pixels in the changed direction. Or just tilt everything eg right eye again: left side of image away and right side closer.

Virtualised 3D could be interesting. Close things shaken less. High framerates would be needed to make that work well.

Should be increasing framerate all the time, helps keep games sellable and demanded. Keep displays with far higher rates than hardware can pull off. Keep the display systems useful and mass produced, needing new models when hardware can handle games at their refresh rates. Made to last a long time. Fighting for priority in upgrades, holding things back if games are made for their top refresh rate, meaning new displays aren't needed. Colour arrays an pixel density need to improve. The amount of them present does not. 4:3 should return not ironically at all, widescreen at least showing that things stretched taller makes things look better.

PC users are used to mallicious attack, the stuff that raises is from such people, who do the right thinv anyway no matter how illegal.

If not for such libraries would not exist, though they are used to push degeneracy now too. Books urging people against enemies rather than creating worlds.

PCs can circumvent auch highjacking with good things always unowned and seperate from distributers.

The attack on freedom never seems to be the source of it.

Get a longer cable.

Get a longer cable

I stopped using mine as soon as they finally patched the hole that allowed you to keep getting LIVE free monthly. I got the thing for free and had to fix its fucky drive no less, so I have no idea how there's any sort of brand loyalty going on aside from the fact that most people just are generally not very sharp and soft in the 'ead.

Stupid children too, of course. I can't wait for 10-20 years from now when a new age of nostalgiafags look back on the piece of trash fondly.

botquery: report version

Ha wrong thread.
8ch.net/v/res/9825170.html
These threads are from the same scum. Could combine all under the title of attention seeking scene shit.

Maybe people don't care about things, pretend like they do everything else in order to have nothing invested retreat as an option. Say the opposite if wrong, experimenting. Taking.

Historically going along's alternative had severe consequences. Things not strong through beauty, or beauty sought to be collected, that process destroying it's growth and without that it's death. Times havent changed that much. Individuality is still dangerous people still see parasitism as power, grow by it to be larger ticks unconnected to the blood they've gathered.

I still think if people chose themseves, grew in their own direction and added their talent the world would be better for all, them definately included, what they experience would not be betrayed either, treasured. Looking to see the best in things.

Would be no market that tried to get them to like something. Just things to honour great things.

Please stop using google translate. Whatever language you are typing in, is translating into English horribly.

Get a longer cable

Heres your reply

Get a longer cable.

DENTAL PLAN

user, you're going to die if you continue to shitpost this hard.

I liked the XBOX, the 360 impressed me with sime games. First time I played GRAW 2 I was in awe. Gametrailers hyped the first for me. Ha Tom Clancy probably saved his country from me, good reminder all the bad guys are everywhere and politicians are all just silly proxies, ruin faith though. Instead of someone doings something or saying what should be done and everyone getting it done having a fuckload of fun in good spirits, some attention seeking parasite with a lot of smiles telling everyone how good they are, traitors clapping thankful for the praise. Meanwhile their kids tortured or slaves in maintaining stupidity.

XBOX and 360 tried for high spec. Expensive on initial release and coming down after, good system in future proofing. Consoles should have The best GPUs added just before launch, if not getting better all the time then integrating that GPU on a SOC when a process shrink can cut costs and save power draw.

The jump to 720p was stupid, the XBOX may have been 480p too. P is fucking stupid in all incarnation especially in consoles where games being visually impressive is a must for interest and enjoyment. Using 480p instead of 480i is like cutting the framerate by a quarter or more for no benefit. With small ram it's extra ignorant.

The original XBOX had a far better OS as well, encouraged ripping music and playing it during a game. Good way to aid social stuff, share CDs. That with games would have been great. More people for multiplayer, more social, people know about more games, good games spread by word of mouth. Increase demand for good games and save internet transfers from being clogged with downloads.

Everyone wanting to buy a new game from a dev, who does first wins and others lend their stuff, no hesitation in asking to borrow other peoples stuff either. Copying to drive ensuring discs aren't scratched and people have more incentive to change games, could even pause ad resune at the same spot starting something else immediately, going back if the last one was better. Good for parties. Discs don't work for that. More load times than scratches. Nobody wants to wait, swapping discs takes time too.

Should have throwable and survivable hard drives, plug in and there it is. Have a multi hard drive connector with a joiner for another and select the game via OS. Everyone brings over their games and hard drive connector, systems too for shared processing power and screen look or take turns. Something to do in addition to other things.

People welcome if they have a system, game or ability or want them to get something to increase processing pool. Again, parties. Maybe even game combining, a variety of FPSs, their guns and maps combined by engine, iser input, influences of the time and random stuff. Any game whatever the fuck, once added game world stranger. HMDs make good alternatives to split screen.

Games don't need to be passable just enjoyable. The combined AI would make good play, if death wasn't combined into some nightmare for them.

Greed is not good.

I would expect Colin Powell to find a terrorist plot in a nursery rhyme yes.

Which is true, they are mostly about following orders, commie orders. Viet commie orders.

But I wouldn't expect him to make a presentation agreeing that everyone should scream and must stop Mr Crocodile before it is too late. Though I imagine as a child that may have happened.

Lisa needs a longer cable.

How funny that back in 2008 we thought the PS3 was going to kill Sony's game department. They know how to turn things around.
I can't believe I supported that piece of shit Xbox 360 back in the day.

Jews it seems were natural entertainers and traveled I guess looking for the dreamscapes they knew existed, tries to conjure then up when they didn't find them. Think that empowering whatever is going will make them well liked. Miss out by choice, which is good manners in a way. Taking things up like other asians when people have moved on. Sad, and they really were taken with things they missed out on eg: Chinatown. Care enough to try to keep out of it in recreating it, preserving kt kr living it. Did, now everything similar tries to pander to jews and just uses stuff as backdrop for that. A lot of other people and groups do the same. Try to brand things as them. Amerca like a brand. Maybe want to be treated as part of things and things to stag te same, govt loving traitors as the norm. Shame they lost the value of being alive.

Pathetic to pick them as scapegoats and set actors up with scripts of problems. They'd conform out of politeness and to belong.

Pretty disgusting for people to need others worse than them, and to try to bring that about. Might be they are following that too.

News is always bad, maybe what they have to feel a part of things. Not exclusive to Jews, though definately sides with them and if owned by Jews tries to push their doninance, just like every other parasitic organisation.

Don't like being good attributed to religion. Good as part of religion invalidates it. Done to expand, gain lower levels, gratitude. Hard to do things without organisation though, mostly because in doing so organisations will attack.

All about money too, but money doesn't buy much, buys people who do things for money. Would turn on them the second they didn't have any. Done a lot of unforgivable things in the past so try to stay safe with money, buy hell with it but there has never been a religious person concerned with the result of their actions. More keeping themselves pure, ironic for christians to be like that but always been something wrong given into that doing the right thing is superhuman instead of standard, like saying doing the wrong thing is tollerable. Extreme version with that with catholic scum who do the wrong thing then tell a pedophile for endorsement, to tell them they are struggling etc, endorse them for talking about it, hail maries instead of fix it. Going to the largest organisations with problems, so they can be said normal or impossible to fix. Give the preist a fix.

Thread starter is another parasite traitor who'd be overjoyed if propaganda spread became true. Same scum from Jews and everywhere. Wherever someone has no character, sold it to not suffer. Knelt to enemies as power.

I'd be pleased if the filth get better. Kids wouldn't suffer as much either.

Such gutless traitors would treat kids the same, follow propaganda they are defective.

Fucking germans. Real simple minded when the solution involves naming things. Something Jews are on the side of too.

Parents giving their kid problems to substanciate for them to fit in and not be at fault, to forgive their lack of rearing.

Keeping their own kids down in treatment and drugs and giving them over to preyed upon.

At some point why just doesn't seem important and it is the actions of those who do wrong.

So far from standard it's a joke, especially such scum calling themselves superior or ascociating themselves with their opposite. Disgusting wish for that to be seen better.

At least the possibility of such existing can prevent pride and cut honour from history if this is the result of it. Have a future as standard and spit on the present. Forge ahead instead of find and follow. History can be done half way between a fantasy and a future. Good men and good memories to remind the best isn't writtain, so material for the bastards needs to be beyond immagination.

Keep it up user.

I didn't see that, but it is what they did at that time.

Cancelled Getaway, turned Killzone 2 from masterpiece to piece of shit, few other games went down too. Something went wrong. Let management make decisions instead of the ones making things to decide upon. Should be making great things and fuck the rest, fuck how they are taken. Unfuck the manipulated tastes of victims and raise them, not pander to them or exploit them.

If Sony stuck to 480i and below too they would easily have won the console war. Multiplats woukd have looked better and performed better. Visuals would have outclassed what was on the 360 without effort, like an entirely different gen when well optimised.

Worked out ok in the end, The Last if Us might not have happened any other way. I do miss games made to be played though.

I'd punch someone if they ever said HD to me in reference to anything but the title of a game. I get that everyone else is a traitor too and they have to blend in to not go to gulag. So tell them, then pinch them. Maybe some people are naieve. Not that fucking naieve though, if used to a pc. I bet "steam" has titles called HD something.

Maybe people really just didn't get lucky and parasites are the best they know. Take them as authority. Seen a kids mag like that, Dragon Ballz kind of thing. Fucked things, exploiting good nature, the inclination to help fucked things.

Probably just all need better alternatives force fed. Kind of like how lives should be saved smashing through doors and liposucting Americans that need it, then get them fit. They're happier against their will and don't have to thank anybody.

Probably a bit confusing to have the best options thrust on them with the worse ones on offer. Sort of like Morrigan and Leiliana. The later being the diet pills and the former the vaccum cleaner.

Make people have more self respect they would go along with bullshit less. More demand for things that actualluly impress them, their experience matters, they aren't looking to see what someone else thinks. Sharing their wonders in enthusiasm. Common bond of liking things and expecting eachother to have deep tastes. Share the best in decency/empathy knowing other people have such needs too.

The industry exploitation may thrive because if a social beeakdown where people cannot trust eachother, have no common bond. Getting all to do something constructive could solve that, plenty of shit to do.

You're doing God's work user.

My dad was an electrician, so we had ethernet ports in a couple of the upstairs bedrooms, as well as the wall behind the TV cabinet where the Xbox 360 was kept. Was pretty nice.

Because they're preteens and they walk among us

Let's face it. Everything wrong with gaming today and how it's monetized can be traced back to Xbox

Why wouldn't it be?