ITT cringy vidya-related shit you once did that you now regret

ITT cringy vidya-related shit you once did that you now regret

were you 8 years old when you posted that?
Do you know that you're still underage and that that's against the board's rules?

I regret nothing because life is a learning experience. Though I did expect Oblivion to be good and I bought it when it came out.

I hate myself anons

I played Life is Strange.

That's nothing.

You don't even know the pain I feel. To know that I have roughly around 3000 combined hours in those two games is already fucking terrible. To imagine how much money I mindlessly dumped into those games…

I would say roughly around $500, if not more. To imagine what I could've done with that money.. Was a kid in high school at the time, doing yardwork and other oddjobs to make money just so I could dump it into life-sucking addiction machines. I find it sickening to think about how much work I did, whether it be helping a neighbor move, or doing jobs for my parents, all for money that I would throw away for virtual hats and cosmetics.

The most disturbing aspect of it is that, because I didn't have a credit card at the time (because high-school student), I would have to ask my parents to go onto Steam and put funds into my account. I think about that every now and again. My parent's hard-earned money, being put into my lust for stupid shit. I can only imagine how worried they were for me.

Now I seldom ever buy games anymore, and I never pay for microtransaction bullshit, but I'll never forget what I've done, and I hate myself for it.

I didn't quit WoW soon enough.

You feel it too, don't you?

At least you didn't get into 40k in high school

I don't have abanking account because I don't trust banks or anything that requires me to put in too much information So I still use my parents credit card, the only thing is that I make deals with them to make it work all of us. I want something that cost 20 dollars online? I give them 30. When I oreder parts online I make sure I give my parents enough to make it worth it as I know how much of a bitch it is to keep cards balanced and since use their address to order shit. Yea it expensive for me to keep that way but it keeps me safe from the electronic jew.

But now these days I just used gas station gift cards to get my shit, unless it's over 100.

Nah, instead all my money was wasted on intangible objects for virtual characters to wear.

I still feel sorry for you, man..

I spent money on ASSFAGGOTS once.
Only like, $60, but that's $60 I should kill myself over.

sell all the items you have,you will get your 60 bucks back

GW2 remains my biggest gaming regret. Fuck ArenaNet. Fuck them with a lead pipe fucking gay faggot shits.

Nothing really, I'm pretty sensible.

It was LoL.

You are overreacting tbh it was good
not GW1 good but it was good

if it's any consolation I haven't preordered anything since, nor have I paid more than £5 for a single video game.

And the fuckers still won't release the files needed for GW1 private servers.

Only spent like half a dollar on tf2 tho

WoW faggot detected. A Skinner box with a chatroom stuck on top is not a good game.

Displaying my PSN Network Achievements on my Facebook when I just got my PS3, because I was so proud of it, I thought girls would find this impressive

I want to kill myself every days

>2000+ hours in Civ V and I don't have much of a plan to continue in the 4x genre maybe endless legend and alpha centari

five years ago i deleted the cfw from my ps3 to play assasscreed, the only series of game i was buying religiously every year while i pirated everything else
to justify it i always repeated to myself "b-but i have them all, i can't stop the 'collection'!"
i stopped buying them with assass3
i literally want to travel back in time to punch myself in the dick

I'm so sorry.

Why did I waste so many hours on these things?

fucking flags

I bought a pre-built.

made youtube videos of fucking spiderman games at 7 yrs old, put on my dad's account and then he forgot the password

my shame will never be erased

did you eventually tear it apart and replace the parts piecemeal? because then that's not quite as bad

That's not even all that bad. I made comedy videos for a channel of friends of mine, they are refusing to remove them.

Its not that bad. I had half a lets play of links awakening dx before i gave up. I even had a friend in on it and we were going to do a coop lets play of minecraft back in 2011. We even had a pokemon race thing planned too. I think i was 14 ish when i did that. It sounded cool on paper, execution was lacking. Luckily i privated all the videos i still have 97 veiws on the first part of it.

Who cares. You're expected to do stupid shit at that age.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

For this to be possible you'd need to be playing for an average of over 13 hours a day every day since its release.

What the fuck?

Back when the Autism Speaks company was paying doctors to tell people their kids had autism, I pubicly admitted I had autism on a gaming forum.

Nah, where i live a single part is worth nearly 100 shitty prebuilts.

I'm learning coding to redeem my tech illiteracy.

Sorry for blog post

wew

you must be the guy doing all those pacifist runs

fun, nigga

this on the other hand is some next-level autism

end yourself you colossal faggot

im losted

some fag left undertale open for a few weeks to fuck with you fags, and you fell for it.

10/10 gud job

Or maybe he used cheat engine

I pretended to be a woman along with a friend (who also pretended to be a woman) to exploit shit from people in FF11.

I still feel bad.

The only person who got fuck here was his wallet.

i used to think felicia day and big bong theory were entertaining

don't know how much time i've wasted on ASSFAGGOTS, but i did spend around 50$ on LOL skins
and they weren't even on sale

I don't know why I wrote the Undertale review.

I don't really have much besides

Steam says I have like 500+ hours on Skyrim, but that's because I would leave the launcher running all night to download and install 100+ workshop mods.

The only games I've ever preordered are:
Lego Batman PS2 and Valkyria Chronicles PC
Both of which I didn't regret.

Thanks for reminding me, asshole

What the fuck user fuck off holy shit. The games not even a year old.

Gentlemen, behold.

I have like 500+ more hours from Garry's Mod 9

I went in the hype train during the first few days and wrote that review. And then I started to compare the game to Mother 3. Then I realized how bad it is compared to that and a lot of the free RPG maker games.

I would pretend to be a girl on Runescape to get free shit.

It started out as just a ploy to get free stuff.

It ended with me actually enjoying it, not gay though

I would usually have at least 4+ "bfs" online at one time.

let it go user

No, that was actually pretty funny.

looking good,
I was just about to call you a casual after seeing the tf2 time, but then I also noticed the gmod.

I also have bought almost every bit of DLC for Payday Jew. I regret nothing.

none of you can touch this one.

I gave a man a fetish with words alone. I GAVE A MAN A FETISH WITH WORDS ALONE. There are things i'm never going to tell my future kids. As far as they're concerned i'm going to be a very no crazy past dad.

Fuck, it's a good thing I never went into debate club, that shit is dangerous.

oh and also I have over 10k hours in team fortress 2.

Jesus Christ you two…

I met my first gf on call of duty and got cucked
She told me she met someone IRL
It was just some other faggot she met online
She was basically the CoD clan bicycle

To be fair, I've been playing since Goldrush with many large breaks in between.

She was driving to meet people and fucking them?

No, the whole thing was exclusively online.

She later became a hardcore christfag.

How was she a bicycle if it was all online?

okay:

im sure there are plenty of others but i dont remember them atm.

She was basically ERPing with everyone in the clan (no furshit, just acting out sex in text chat). Then, at some point, she decided she wanted to be "monogamous".

i drained 14000 of my life into Runescape and pretended to be a girl and cybered a lot of guys, but to be honest i only regret the latter

i also skipped a lot of lessons in high school to try and catch the coelcanth on Animal Crossing Wild World because it was my last fish

you may regret it now, but you had a lot of fun at the time.

nothing lasts forever and everything loses its value, but just remember that for next time so you don't go overboard

nigger i hope that is a typo

me too
but never again

I had over 300 days /played in WoW when I quit so I don't doubt it.

More than once I pretended to be a girl so retards would gift me free games.

Also I have over 400 hours on vanilla Skyrim.

somehow only regret the time spend in ark

I shilled for this bullshit harder than anything else in my life, and it wasn't even out yet.

I also bought Total War Atilla and most of it's DLC before I realized how terrible it is.

Jesus christ, user.

I'm past 3,000 hours in a game which is less than 30 minutes.

It's plausible.

You're the Gone Home reviewer ?

Hours can rack up fast because each game lasts 30-45 mins on average.

I wish I could get all that time back.

i thought over 2k hours is realy common for dota players?

It's a single Touhou game. There's a 15 minute Extra stage, so you can say the game is actually ~45 minutes.

Also, it should be noted that this is only gameplay time, not menus or replays. It's an intense game so you have to focus.

jesus christ man

I have roughly 2k. only bads have less

I haven't played dota in months, techies was my only reason to keep playing and they killed him

I used to buy games.

vidya gahums

Time you enjoyed is never time wasted. Unfortunately since it's ASSFAGGOTS enjoyment is quite unlikely.

I liked a game that's not on the Holla Forums list of approved videogames.

Post it faggot. Do it now so we can shun you.

What game?

back to cuckchan

Actually what i meant is that i like videogames

Fuck off faggot. Stop spouting the "Holla Forums hates vidya meme" you little shit.

:^)

FUCKING BLASPHEMY
BACK TO REDDIT/4CHAN/TUMBLR/GAIJA/AFRICA YOU CUCK

Hello Holla Forums

I beat Corruption of Champions as a Paladin Monk without save editing.
Deus Vultt

how does that even work ?

Yet another game I play even though it's cancer because of my shitty TF fetish.

Wait did you actually play the game full hero with no sex? Because if so that's some max level autism.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING TUMBLRITE CUCKS
YOU DONT BELONG HERE
TUMBLRTALE IS NOT A GAME
FUCK OFF

I don't like undertale either but grow up you faggot

what the fuck does that even mean

also what steam skin are you using

Letting undertale be discusses lets in outside autism, user. Do your part to keep Holla Forums clean: destroy undertale discussion.

How much more deluded can one user be?

FUCK OFF YOU TUMBLRCUCK
YOU'RE INFECTING THIS BOARD WITH YOUR TUMBLR SJW MEME GAME GARBAGE
GET OUT OF MY Holla Forums

THIS HOLY SHIT

shes my favourite donkey kong character

This is what containment threads are for faggot. Stop asking for censorship. If you wanna get rid of the community just belittle them constantly and call them faggots.

Sage for metaposting.

I have never played TF2, Dota 2, or Undertale. Feels good. Looks like I avoided some expensive autism.

You don't mean the people who played it, right?

Nobody talks about Undertale on here anymore. Go back to spamming that shitty picture on cuckchan.

You could do better.

You can take all of Jojo's lessons so long as your corruption is low, thy're pretty much required for the last boss rush.
The final bosses are probably the one good thing about the game because they're as maxed out as you and it forces you to make decisions on how to min/max your character.

I never said I was proud of it, but I've made peace with my mistakes.

Pixelvision

And thats why i also get rid of overwatch discussion outsie of the cyclical.

You missed out with TF2. It was a pretty fun game before the hatfaggotry and weapons that were more than just sidegrades.

I think the overall consensus is that anything past Big Bank is a bad idea.
I only bought up to Hotline Miami, because I fucking love Hotline Miami

The best way to kill undertale discussion is to just let it be; that shit's been dead for months now, and digging up a corpse just to shit on it is never a good idea.

AS LONG AS IT GETS MENTIONED ITS STILL INFECTING Holla Forums WITH ITS TUMBLR CANCER
SO GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU SJW CUCK, GO BACK TO TUMBLR

I don't think many could blame you.
When GW2 was announced in 2007 I was spending the next 5 years in anticipation.
All other upcoming games were the short cartoon before the main movie.
Except the movie wasn't a sequel. It was just a howling chimpanzee with purple hair and problem glasses throwing shit at the audience

it's not good now and wasn't then.
it's gotten worse sure but it was never good

this is unforgivable

Actually, that sounds hilarious

Hey, user. I'm gonna talk about any videogame I want, even ones you don't like. And you can't do anything about it.

I found a review back when my English was shit-tier.

GE TTHE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOUF CUKMF TTUBMRLTNAIGEGERr=

This fucking nigger right here takes the cake with this maximum faggotry of a post.

I almost left a 'review' of Hotline Miami to the CSI Miami meme, but I didn't.

No :^)

You're my favorite person on this board, user

HAHAH XX==DDDDD YOUR SO FUNNY user AXXHHDHDHXHDHXDHHXHDHDXDXDXDDXXXD AHAHA AA YOU DO SUR E BEOLGN ON MY -7V-7 HAHAHAHAHAHHAX AX A XHH DD DXD DX DX XD X X DXD X D XD X D XD XDD DXXDX DX XD D X X DX D
FUCK OFF SJWTALE

:^)

GET OUT OF MY BOARD TUMBLRCUCK
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

Why were you yelling the entire review ! I just don't understand ! Were you angry at the time ! Please use your inside voice next time !

___________________________No______________________________________________:^)________________________________

I used to also type like this… Every… Single… Sentence…

That's Not Quite As Bad As People Who Did This Shit

HAHAHD user YURE SO FUNNY XDDDDDDD DLEEEE FUNNY XDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOXDLODDXOXDODLOXDLODLDXOL LET ME DO LE FUNNY MEME FACE XDDDD :^:^:^):^):^)::^)^):^):^:^):^)):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

I used to do this too. I was also into roleplaying. The whole cringe is greater than the sum of its parts.

I bought Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
I bought ingame currency for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare to the tune of about 30 bucks.

I regret everything.

He was really excited.

V_~

(checked)
:v)

Really though, tumblrtale is pretty much dead now and no one talks about it anymore, maybe if you ask around someone will say that it's the best game ever but in a year or two it will be completely forgotten.
So much for "i work for this secret agency anons believe everything i say"

I bought Killing Floor 1, full price. Never really got around playing it.

Hello new friend :D.Hey guys does anyone have a clue where i can find all of the hl1 textures for my mod???

Hey huys,does anyone know where i can find all of the hl textures in jpg,jpeg or whatever format because i need them?Also nice mod!I hope its done :).

FTW !?!CITY 17 SUCKS ASS BECAUSE OF BREEN!!!!Nice map mate!

Well if you can make controlable ragdolls the game would become more exciting like.The game should use the next gen engine bacause it has all of that stuff.I recommend you download it after it's done because without it the mod wont be interesting enough.

From me back in 2010

I only have 300 hours and I was 4.5k mmr. This was about 2 years ago though, I'm going to guess things have changed

I used a :D while talking to someone once

also

I pre-ordered that shitty Game of Thrones PS3 game years ago, for some reason.

I bought the Silent Hill HD Collection because I didn't know.

I played The Sims with all of its expansions daily as a kid. Probably ranked up some 500+ hours.
Also a forum account from back then where i said some really cringy shit.

Undertale is a gateway series of the worst kind. It's a bad video game, a clusterfuck of poor graphics and shitty game mechanics that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in chiptune and messages about friendship. The normal user can see it as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that it, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable neckbearded faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. It's a retarded western series that tries its hardest to look good, the music, graphics, the whole meme spouting faggotry and everything about Undertale fuels their escapist fantasies, while the series' nonexistent characters, lack of human waifus, and overall shitiness makes it fit just right with the autistic drives of your average neckbeard and his sense of wanting to fuck an animal. Exactly the kind of shit that makes sweaty neckbeards and furry retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Undertale is basically THE series to attract the most hated fanbase known to Holla Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this game series and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Undertale threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

was for

You do realize that your posts are shitting up the thread worse than Tumblrtale posts, right? Just report them and move on.

>I got a 98 overall in that class

I bought this when i was an edgelord Sonic fan. Fortunately it was a pirated copy worth 10$, so i feel like my shame is halved

Look at the bright side user! Im sure even at that age, you were better than DSP!

Holy shit man

You made a fucking Play Store description

Oh hey my report went through.

Were they shit?

Well no it was a pretty good class it got me my job.

Why would you encourage such shitty industry practices?

look at this fag

I played stronghold kingdoms since the beta (days were not counted) till day 1300 on world 1

Why

I don't even spend money on games I know I can refund. I'm glad when refunded the games I could and I deleted the ones I didn't want or like or play, call me a dipshit but it's a weight lifted from my shoulders.

You probably wrote it 10 minutes after finishing the game when you were most vulnerable to the tumblr.

Dont think i'l touch it ever again though, what time i spent on cuckchan /tesg/ with all those pathetic sad turboautists really made me hate the game.

Give us your fanfics so we can have a laugh mate.

Day of the rope when?
I would have got there to do some ebic trolling Sam Hyde style.

TGH go to bed.

I joined a role-play server.
The number would be much higher if I hadn't stopped using the steam launcher.

BOY
WHAT THE FUCK

Are okay user ? You about to loose your shit.
I don't see anyone protecting undertale. Yet i see alot of people being buthurt over it, trying too hard ?

It's not a discussion nor game dead, just people being bitter over something. Hence /utg/ threads are gone from Holla Forums not because mods bump-lock them or people bitch. It's just there is nothing left to discuss.

There's a reason it's the only one that didn't get deleted. Lurk more.

Did i miss all the fun ?

I did too, I'm just going by

That pasta was a header image on 4chan. You're newer than 2 years, aren't you?

Killing floor 1 is the shit. I sunk so many hour into that, shame kf2 is so shit. Xbow medic is the best class.

Fuck sake's mods, why are you taking all the fun away. Every time there is mentioning of undertail it's just feast

I never bother go beyond /f/ on cuckchan, so no wander i did not recognize this pasta.

bump

At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

Don't even get me started. I had 2k+ hours before steam wiped all my times.

And I rarely play multiplayer.

Hello Holla Forums.

I've played LoL for 2 or 3 years with normalfaggots and girls
I want my time and my money back.

What you will get is a bullet in your forehead.

I don't really have anything.
The baddest fuck up is 200-ish hours spent in payday 2, but that was with friends when it came out.

It's one of those games that you play because it's the only thing your friends will play.
Except that they're not good friends since when you stop playing they don't know you anymore.

Thou arst forgiventh.

I would laugh at faggots who did this all the time, because they usually sucked ass at video games and were sharing it with the world.

What's wrong with MW2?

fuck this im going to stick with classics and making my own game

Shame.

i preordered assass creed 1. I helped start the dumpster fire we have to deal with now and I'm sorry

I don't see the appeal in TF2 and Dota 2. I got onto play because my friends asked me to join, but I never stuck with it.

How does one stick with the games to the thousands of hours?

So I was 17 when I made this. I'm 20 now.

Even when I was 16 I was less of a faggot.

When I was 12 I wasn't even that retarded. At least you learned from this mistake, right?

From 13 through to 15, I played nothing but Halo Custom Edition and was part of a Clan, we spoke over Xfire and I eventually was sub-leadership who would enforce that my rank was "Sgt. Maj." and my name was "Halo Slayer".

Fucking hell the slap to the face I would give myself if I could travel back in time.

Also. I don't really regret it. I just did whatever at the time. But if one of my friends brings it up I'd blush behind the screen.

You ain't shit

I funded Mighty No. 9.

>preordered Borderlands 2
At least I'm thoroughly cured of PO faggotry now. It still hurts being such a fucking moron.

Least it was mostly multiplayer with 2bros though we are all equally pathetic for forcing our way through even though looking past none of us really enjoyed the game.

I played it solo because I never had friends then

Honestly a lot of people fell for it than it had any right to entice. Even from around here.

I pre-ordered Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

I mostly did it for the free copy of Banjo Kazooie for XBLA tho

$1000 gaming laptop

wowie whats this

But user, you could have bought a B E E F Y R I G with that money.

Snap.

But I already HAD a "beefy rig"

Cum awn, step it auhp.

I probably have more hours on BL1 than both BL2 & Pre-sequel combined, but I never played it on steam.

No regrets

Krieg a best character

I sometimes replay 1 solo. The loot scaling's just right and mordecai lootwhore build's nice. 2 fucked up the scaling way too hard for me to enjoy.
I also replay hellgate london the original with mods. My guilty pleasure.

Hi Anthony

Maybe the not the shittiest. BL2's skilltree fucking sucks. Way less actual modifiers than in 1. The filler perks are fucking shit. BL2 also removed every good characteristics from the bl1 protags.

I attended the Dark Souls 3 fanart contest

That's not bad, save for the text.

a real life practitioner of meme magic

KEK IS PLEASED UPON YOUR ACTIONS

For several years I reviewed brony fangames.
Despite being an underage hack back then, everyone took my opinions seriously and developers tried sucking up to me as though I was some important press member. I was way too soft on them but they still screamed about how they were entitled to positive reviews for their "hard work": usually basic bitch Game Maker platformers with sprites ripped from Desktop Ponies with some stock music looping in the background.
Even if I did waste too much time reviewing people's autistic games based off a mediocre flash animation, triggering autists and tumblrites was kind of fun and I learned how not to develop video games so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

161.5 whole days playing the game
23 whole weeks
5.38 months
Almost half a year of uninterrupted gameplay. Uninterrupted, as in not counting sleep time, eating, showering, etc.
For a game that came out September 15, 2015.
11 months ago.
Yeah, obviously bullshit.

And then they lost all character and became "good guys" in 2.

Fuck man.

This.

You guys are so fucking retarded, and very cute when you call someone else stupid.

Furthermore

look under "DLC" at the start of this thread

That's nothing. Then again, I beat both using every character maxed out. BL1 was the only game of the series I liked.

I actually thought Roland's new voice better suited the character, but I hated all the other changes they made. They also killed Helena Pierce off screen, who was ironically an example of a strong independent woman done well that Burch could never write. No wonder he killed her off so quickly.

There's no shame in enjoying either of the Borderlands games, gameplay wise they were both pretty solid, its the writing in 2 that is questionable, and I won't even touch on the Pre-Sequel, thats just pure cash grab hot garbage with Lefty pandering to boot

BL2 tried too much to "tell a story" so to speak but it all fell flat due to obvious reasons.

Shame though, 1 was damn fun especially when playing Brick even though he's not that "good" when compared to the rest.

Hotwheels inviting reddit in was a mistake.

I know right? You're here.

I pre-ordered Killing Floor 2. I bought into the hype my friends were spewing. Holy shit that was a mistake.

There is always someone who's gone down farther down the hole of madness.

Yeah, not to mention they made roland, a smart ass loner into a fucking war hero rebel leader, and brick, a fucking psychopath fueled by anger and bloodlust rampaging into a bandit clan leader who is just fucking around and is actually somehow still sane, like what the fuck.
A shame that that new game that's being made and takes place on a desert planet full of bandits is going to be a moba.

2 has shit skilltrees, shit balance, focuses too much on story, has way worse dlc and way too little secret shit like in 1 there are like 3-4 chests to pop in new heaven if you are jumping around the roofs, and has one right up the top of the shack on the left when you get off the bus. The only thing it did better was special weapon/shield properties, but thanks to scaling they don't worth shit.

Arguable. It suits his new character, that's for sure but he has a completely new character in 2.

I want to murder you little shits. You have no idea how fucking annoying this is. I can't even bring myself to do it ironically, it's like ironically smearing shit on your face, there's limits. I'm triggered right now.

Honestly the writing in 2 didn't even bother me. I wasn't playing that game for the story anyhow so anything stupid was easy to ignore. I actually thought the back and forth between Roland and Lilith was kind of cute. The big problem I had with the game was the trash drops and how garbage UVHM was. You want good drops? Well play through this unbalanced mess.

The writing for the Tiny Tina DLC was fucking atrocious though. Burch worked real hard to hamfist as much faggotry as he could in that piece of shit.

It was a general board header. You'd know this if you weren't super new.

What a retarded video. This might be the most wrong this faggot has ever been

Vanilla TF2 was alright but still inferior to the original

I don't understand how you could spend that long on it. I have something retarded like 300 hours but most of that shit was trying out different mods to see if I could fix the shit combat and lack of depth. I'd also sometimes just leave the game running. I actually regret not giving up on it earlier

Dude, if you guys think spending 2000 hours on source games is bad, what if you had a counter that timed how many hours you spent on Holla Forums?

I got into the worst kind of community /tesg/ and before long instead of just playing the game and going on to greener pastures once it's done it became into shitty larping and fiddling with poses trying to get better screenshots and such shit.

Every MMO is a fucking skinner box, user.

Feels so good.

Clearly you have not played GW1.

A large selling point for the game is the fact you hit the level and gear cap very quickly and from there on it's just skill. Pre-EotN any other long-term unlockable was purely cosmetic or bragging rights.

Hell for PvP you could make a level 20 character outright.

I still like Skyrim and Bioshock.

The first Bioshock I could understand. Even 2 was pretty tolerable and arguably improved the combat somewhat.

If you mean Infinite then you've got mental issues.

i don't have much
only 1312 hours in tf2 that's about it

You're just asking for the skeleton dick.
>victim blaming

How? You do everything there is to be done within fucking 10-20 at most

You can't play every class to its fullest extent in that time. Aside from that, there are fun mod servers.

I liked what little of GW1 I played, but I only played in the public stress test demo.

One other MMO I had fun with was Realm of the Mad God before it got ruined by P2W bullshit.

SWG was also top tier originally then ruined by shitty patches.

Nice projection.

You should have known better

kill me

If it helps, I quit TF2 by uninstalling the game. That way when you try and reinstall it you get plenty of time to reflect on everything you hate about it.

This. You don't actually like the game, it's just currently the most convenient escapism available to you. Fix your life and/or find something else more productive.

I played warcraft 3 dota for 7 years.

Then I played defense of the assfaggots 2 for 5000 hours, watching everything I loved turn to shit.

We all feel the same pain. I pre-ordered GW2. It was the most anticipation I ever had for a game in my life, and I was never more disappointed by any video game besides it. I swore to never pre-order another game.

As far as I'm concerned, Guild Wars 2 doesn't exist.

Kill yourself.

Delete it then

What? MLP "Friendship" "is" "magic" didn't fucking exist back then in 2009

Shit, didn't meant to sage.

Played GW1 a lot actually, only MMO I ever got into.

But it's still a skinner box, just like MOBAs.

Try me.

"Several" and "seven" aren't the same words, faggot.

майната ти негър.

cyka blyat

>I stil play both

You don't play Runescape 3, I hope

Mate, I have a cousin who is actually, literally autistic, and has done basically nothing but play Runescape for most of his life. Even he's quit at this point.

I like well intended cringey vidya shit. I think it's really cute.

If it's any consolation, I sustain myself on bonds and haven't payed a cent since they came out. As for wow, I only play with friends.
It's no excuse. I'm sad I still play these dead games.

Pre-ordered Aliens:Colonial Marines (collectors edition) AND Duke Nukem Forever

Please tell me you mean OSRS and not RS3.

Underage b&

i pre ordered borderlands 2 collectors edition ps3 and bought it again for ps4 and pc

Jesus christ, user. I bought the big BL2 pack on a really good sale and I still think Gearbox needs to go bankrupt. That was their GOOD game. How did you get such bad stockholm syndrome that you came back after the bad ones?

You didn't get the Pre-Sequel, did you?

fuck

i got the pre sequel in a bundle with BL2 on ps4 i like Borderlands 2 though i even have all the DLC 3 times over

i dunno what was wrong with me but Aliens Colonial Marines really was the last straw with ever pre ordering a game again and collectors editions, that statue just sits there mocking me and covering dust

i also wanted to pre order the collectors edition of Duke Nukem

Tell CodeEx to go fuck himself

Louis CK isn't white, he's a Jew. Look it up. He's just one of those Jews doing a "us evil whites" routine even though the consequences don't affect Jews.

Get on my level you fucking nigger, and unlike you, I actually DID buy every dlc for payday 2, some of them multiple times as gifts for friends. up until the MT fiasco

You fucking retard, several doesn't mean 7.

I ran a quest thread on Holla Forums

You're all a bunch of fags.

The only shitty multiplayer game I played for a while was TF2 for about a year and it says I have 480 hours on Steam, so I got out before I got too deep into like some anons here did. I tried CSGO but found it just as shit and cancerous with drops and the like so I didn't play much of that, the only team based multiplayer shooter I ever played much of was TF2.

As for cringe, there's probably a lot I can think of but for one I used to enjoy watching let's plays when I was a teenager because I had a shit 10 year old computer that couldn't run anything.
I also buy too much steam games through sales and bundles. My laptop isn't even that good. around 950 games right now I pirate some games and I use emulators for PSP games and other things. I'm planning to stop buying games permanently after the current steam sale and only pirate from now on, and get through my backlog of Steam games finally, which should take me a few years.
Sage for shitty blogpost and for being a faggot.

KF1 would have been acceptable, but I do not comprehend this.

I just love playing gunslinger.

Just because I don't speak good english doesn't mean i'm retard, you american faggot.