QUARK LAUGHING.webm

QUARK LAUGHING.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tak_fujii/status/711378374510272512
bing.com/search?q=die cis scum girl phase&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=die cis scum girl phase&sc=1-22&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=BA7752582229418783A75318CA51DAC9
archive.is/FUh1G
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your webM didn't load for me

Nothing more disgusting.

Don't their cult consider that cultural appropriation?

WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY THAT BOD BY BUTTING A MOP ON TOP!?

Alie Boucher?

come on OP where is the webm? i want to know more about efficiency

It's 22 minutes of libtard autism fam.

I aint clicking that shit, nigger. Give us a webm faggot.

I have to hand it to them. Gone Home's programming was so efficient the game disappeared.

Whites (before they decided to become niggers) did everything better than niggers.

Reminds me of Shaundi from Saints Row 2

___

What the fuck is that, OP? I thought troll dolls went out with the 90s.

Why does it look like she fell on her area on pavement?

(double dubs, nice)

Exactly, probably touched as a child, probably has some retarded worldviews and sells her pussy. It's fucking horrible.

Quark?

Tales from the 29th Congress of the Communist Party.

Its not that hard to make a first person "game" in 18 months when there was no gameplay

Honestly now that I think about it. I don't even know why I posted that.

Just had this in my drawing reference folder…. for whatever reasons I don't remember. in to trash it goes…

I would actually love to see security camera footage of what the fuck they actually did in their offices during development.

please post more. Thank you.

The only good thing about that mess this year was that it helped redpil Tak Fujii.

Should I remove it from the thread as well?

I don't even want to talk about that post.

What the hell is "white fragility"?

a severe case of projection.

Do it, faggot

That's their codeword when people call them out on their bullshit.

When I was in high school I worked in the library.
There was this kid who would pace back and forth around the selves babbling pseudo-science to himself about dark matter and warmholes like a kid playing pretend.
These presentations are just that, they can't muster the effort to do what they want, so they play pretend and act like experts instead of putting in the time.

user just shut the fuck up and post more of her. K please thank you.

I didn't save it yet faggot, post it again. AT least give me a source.

Just post better references in the future.

Well it wasn't adding anything to the topic anyway.

Why not.

I don't have more. I don't even know where I got it. It's a drawing reference folder that's been gathering dust since years ago.

Why does the dread trigger you faggots and SJWs so much. Its not like dreads didnt exist before black american culture. Vikings had dreads.

Let me save it user. Just control your autism for five minutes and post it again so i can save it.

not everything less than praise is a sing of triggering, user.

Oh, it's when they start bitching about how when human beings disagree with them, it must be because aforementioned human beings are too weak to face their "hard truths" and shit.

I don't have it anymore. Do you even pay fucking attention to the posts here? You fucking assburger.

See

Typical nintoddlers.

Gender neutral bathrooms, where perverts push for the rights of peeping on underage kids

I don't even think they realize the damage the agenda they're pushing can cause.

This is becoming a parasitic leach on the games industry & any of the self-proclaimed "moderate left" are widely opening the door for it since they partially subscribe to it. Essentially, you can't get rid of it & they'll keep letting it in until absolutely everything is destroyed.

What the fuck

the people pushing it don't, no, but the people who actually write and finance the laws know exactly what they're doing.

The left's holy grail is legalized pedophilia and its normalization.

it's time

Anyone that harbors these shitshows need to be excised from public duty.

She's needs a good fucking dicking. I just know it.

I nice cock would set her up straight, I can hear it in her voice, she wants to be double teamed.

she looks exactly like a girl I used to be friends with. the last time I spoke to her she was becoming lost to the tumblr. I can only pray that is not her.

Reminder its legal to not hire someone because they're white currently.

At least the hyper conservatives back in the day had the bible to poorly use as a source.

Progressives don't even have a source to debate on. It's literally shit that they pull from their ass.

Nothing makes me angrier than a retarded person throwing around insults, not having an actual discussion, having that smug tone of voice, and then going away feeling victorious. This shit makes me so angry im not sure if i have a good enough reaction image to discribe it.

The best way to find legit non-pozzed women is to go to local community events. Just stay away from the yoga flakes and the ones in pant suits.

Remember, they will only stop when you put a bullet in them. Not before.

Brian pls

To be fair he didn't lie. The third pic was at 9:35 AM and it said that there WAS no Marxism up to that point. The last pic was at 11:24 AM almost two hours AFTER the third pic. Is he a retard yes, but they don't actually contradict themselves.

What's the source on that?

Yeah, they're called leftists. And no, they're not the "fringe", they're not "third wave feminists", they're not SJWs, they're not the "regressive" left.

There is only one kind of leftists, and they're all parasites.

I mean, the left hasn't evolved not one bit since the days of Marx. They masturbated over the fairytales of a perpetually jobless Jew that promised them free gibs, same as they masturbate to the fairytales of a perpetually jobless Jews that promises them free gibs, only that he's called Bernie.

LOL

Can someone translate the moon speak

Yes, this thing I did not mention did not happen. I am going out of my way to tell you how much it wasn't a thing.

this please

Would have beaten the shit out of her
Thank god I live in a shithole and you can't sue people for shit like that here

She wouldn't be able to sue you if you killed her.

Just saying.

No fairness in this, they saw everyone pre show and knew exactly how pozzed up it would be. Do you not understand the depth of cronyism and flagging? Complete self initiated victimhood.

I preferred him when he hosted GEN X honestly.

She keeps going on about how the others are white, but she seems white to me.
I wonder what would happen if she ran into a white-passing asian or african. Or a black-passing european.

she IS white

I hope she heads to Rio for the Olympics.

It says "Wan Mirrion Newhalf."

Hey, he might be Norwegian or something… At least I hope so.

Nice try, FBI. You can't stop the meme magic.

what is this, im on wii u and it cant play webms, can i get a jewtube link

She refuses to debate and keeps saying "Oh that's so cute the white men are trying to talk" or some nonsense. It's like she's trying to come up with a real life equivalent of a blocklist.

shouldn't you be in the splatoon general?

twitter.com/tak_fujii/status/711378374510272512

i dont have that game :^)

At least someone is still sane. Thank you, unintelligible man.

I'm OK with gender neutral restrooms.
If girls want to be peeked at by perverts so much let them have it.

post the shrek edit

Unlike the left, we purge people like you out of our communities.

You're a fucking idiot, get out. The left destroys itself without violence needed, because they're the ones who attack others and very obviously argue wrongly, which makes it very easy to deconstruct and take away their power over people.

All you have to do is be calm, act rational and not play the emotion game. if you haven't guessed, their "feelings" is literally all they have, in strategy.

This is why they will fail. Killing people in this situation causes nothing. If they were acting like ISIS, ie killing people left and right, then yes, killing would be the correct course of action, but this is not that.

I'll say this as many times as I need to:

Fuck. Off. You are an edgelord idiot piece of shit who can't keep himself calm long enough to actually WIN.

Behold, the future Marxism has in store for us.

Back to your shithole, ni/gg/er, you virtue signaling cucks are not welcome here.

But they do not listen to reason at all. Refuting their arguments will only be met with insults and fallacies. They will not change their minds at all no matter how much evidence they have infront of them. Purging is the best course of action, not always by killing. Detaining and/or deporting them can be good ways to purge without violence.

Hail Satan.

But yes, the fa/gg/ots are the most obnoxious kind of leftist parasite, specifically because they believe they are more "enlightened" than their brethren, as ff2929 does a good job of showing.

He's so retarded he thinks you can actually win by debating with the atheist equivalent of ISIS.

I will always remember that this happened at MY university

Please, tell me someone bullied him into suicide. He looks like someone begging for a prolonged bullying session.

I honestly would've ignored her. Watch as her inability to come up with a valid argument meets my inability to give a shit.

Disgusting

Fuck off with your edgelord shit. I know what you're trying to do and it's NEVER going to work.

Mainly because you're trying to bring back some evidence somewhere that Holla Forums is "problematic" or some shit.

There is no reason to kill people who have no life anyway. They're irrelevant and all you do is make martyrs, you salty piece of shit.

You don't know shit about how politics work. We're on the fast track to making them go so crazy by putting them into a corner to the point that every single false move (like the wage gap or calling people racist as a reaction) they push cannot be used and they're resorting to just insulting people without arguing.

This is a good sign. This means they can no longer hold power in any major institution and they're being driven back to their "safe spaces" into irrelevance.

I'm not letting some fag even TRY to fuck that up by trying to pull "evidence" of edgy faggotry to some other website.

Wrong, they purge themselves. Death by cop, death by suicide, death by irrelevance, death by changing ways and understanding that they were going through a phase.

You don't understand these sorts like I do. I have had family members go through this shit and come out of it like they were exorcised of demons.

There is no "purge" there is cleansing of memes. This whole thing has been a bad case of what is essentially Cthulhu's meme magic, as the internet gave these people a megaphone during it's wild west days.

This is almost over, and you will not perpetuate this meme any further by giving them any sort of inch.

GG sewed the seeds, but all we really do these days is fuck up Gawker and shitpost.

The rest was the normalfags who recognized the evil. Chain reaction, set off by a bunch of sources, including them.

All you need to do is call them out and wait. The rest is ensured. But being a bitch like you fucks is going to slow things down.

nice double spacing and filenames reddit.

I can't find his name anywhere, unfortunately. I've seen the guy with the sign many times before though. He's not such a bad dude, often gets into group conversations instead of yelling. With the number of frats on campus, I'm sure the kid got his shit fucked with at some point :^)

A good man goes to hell when inactive in times of duty. Ingnoring them only makes the problem wore, and you cannot change their ways nor make them go away just by voice. Action has to be done or the world could be swallowed whole by the parasites.

Also, if knowing that killing some fuck creates a MARTYR is enlightened to you, then I don't want to fucking know how stupid you really are.

For fuck's sake, this shit is in the oldest book on RECORD.

Fuck that. Kill them all. Drag them into the streets and hack their limbs off. Line them up and shoot them. Broadcast the shallow graves worldwide and show them all that they're not welcome here and that to be leftist means death.

You don't talk to them for their sake, you talk to them to make them sperg out publicly. People have been noticing the reactions to shit like The Dangerous Faggot Tour and Brexit and are getting fed up with authoritarian leftist cunts. Trump sailed through the Republican primaries on a wave of "fuck pc". The more they lose, the more butthurt they get and the more of a joke they become. If they can't convert, they die out. The trick is to go after their methods of conversion. Actual standards for post secondary institutions will cut off the supply of new retards

That said, getting assblasted over edgy shitposting is for faggots

Which is what the left WANTS to do by the way, what with support of Islam. but they recognize that they can't get away with it right now.

If that's what you want to do, then how the hell are you an acceptable alternative, bitch?

Do you live under a fucking rock, edgelord?

There can't have martyrs if they are all dead, now can they?

The only good leftist is a dead one, the time for debate has come and gone, and the left has proven itself unwilling to debate. That's why all of you deserve the noose.

On the bright side, it's piss-easy to beat them at their own game. All you have to do is out-emotion them, and all that entails is laughing in their faces when they spew their usual anti-white, anti-male and anti-straight bullshit, rendering it into clearly ineffectual bullshit everyone else won't take seriously.

They can handle most insults and profit off anything physical done to them, but they absolutely cannot stand being mocked. If one person mocks them, it not only pisses them off, it also increases the likelihood of others joining in and mocking them without fear of being ostracized for doing so. And if multiple people mock them at once, you get total breakdowns followed by tactical retreats to the local safe space.

That's one of the reasons they hate groups like GG so intently, as well as us anons on the whole: Not because we pose a direct threat of debilitating funding sources or physical harm to individuals among them, but because we have the ability to easily render them into a complete joke that no one takes seriously, both collapsing their egos and destabilizing their power.

When we mock them, it's not just poking holes in their ego, it's also getting everyone else to see just how ridiculous they are past their own fear of social rejection and confrontation that would otherwise inhibit such a realization, and leftists are terrified of that. That's why they try to shut down entertainment and especially comedy with such fervor, because laughter is a lethal plague to them, while bullets and bureaucracy only empower them by letting them play for pity.

So, to recap, the next time a leftist retard is being a smug cunt in your face, calling you evil for being white/male/straight/etc., just laugh right in their face and call them the complete moron they are, while pointing out how silly the shit they're saying is. It's all-but-guaranteed to make them lose their shit and storm off, their ego bruised to shit like a banana in a washing machine, while easily-discrediting them to anyone who sees the dispute.

There you go again with your moral high ground bullshit. What I want is an acceptable alternative because it keeps leftists, muslims, and jews out.

Has been working wonders for the past century, hasn't it?

Why can't you recognize that debate is what they want? They don't want you to take action, they want you to smash your skull open on the brick wall that is the normalfag's need to feel good about themselves. You'll never make a normalfag willingly give up the rush of elation and moral superiority he feels whenever he calls some other white person a racist.

Yeah, good luck implementing that when they are in control of the government, said institutions and have the backing of billionaires and (((banks))).

Talking does fuckall, and it certainly won't do much before 2050, when it will be too late as Ahmed, Jamal and Pajeet proceed to show you the wonders of tolerance.

Shut it, stormcuck.

Nigger. Also, go back to Holla Forums, your containment board you autist.

There's no more point in arguing with you because you've outed yourself as an idiot. See how this works now that it's been used on you? Your ID is tainted now and people aren't going to take you seriously anymore.

Now imagine if you couldn't shed that ID? Like in real life. If you say that shit in real life, on a stage or in public, by the way, you literally have no future anywhere but shoveling gravel in a place that doesn't background check.

So, time for filters!

Good one libcuck.

Only if you live in some Western shithole. We had first hand experience with leftism where I live, and if any of you shitstains come over here with your problem glasses and danger hair you'll get a beating.

Lord knows we bullied the fuck out of emo cunts back in my high school days until they started dressing like proper girls.

Oh god reddit please stop, everyone can tell who you are, you are typing like a massive faggot.

So he was right. You really are just another pathetic PR cuk.

This is what sjws do, they back themselves into corners and then block the opposition and keep doing what they were doing before. This just proves your a leftycuck.

Just wait for him to reply, because we all know he can't help himself, and his threat of filtering is just further attention whoring.

if you actually knew how the world works, then you'd realize that you're fucking stupid.

People change. People regret. Youth does not last forever. The only thing that really matters is the majority vote on this, which is what determines what is ousted and not taken seriously.

Actions have already been taken, and they aren't violent ones, your low faith in humans non-withstanding.

My sister went through this, as a average looking girl who got attracted into the feminism movement because she was a genuinely good person who thought she was doing good but stayed because she went bad.

After she got burned by backstabbers in her community (3 person relationship), she left and dropped contact and her hair dye.

She went through a fucking phase. For fuck's sake, that's all this is for most.

So I know you're wrong about people not changing. You have not seen your own family go through this shit and i've seen it first hand.

For fuck's sake, my sister dyed her EYEBROWS blue and she returned from it.

Told you!

Go say it in front of a crowd.

There it is!
Show me proof that a promenent member of the feminist movement has changed recently. I want to see that cultural marxists do change, and if they do, i want them changed now.

Filters? Here, let me help you with that.
Options -> Filters
Tick regex
Add the following:

[n|N]igger
[j|J]ew
[c|C]uck
[l|L]eftist
Left
[i|I]slam
[f|F]eminis
[^cock]

Now you'll never be triggered

Where did I say that they should be given the respect of an actual debate? Mock the everloving fuck out of them. Do you think it was a population of only NEETs and Holla Forums-tier autists who got Trump this far? Do you think it's only shitposters at Milo's rallies? Did over half of the UK's population become alt right overnight?
No, those are mostly normalfags getting tired of leftist shit. Whenever shit moves too far in one direction or the other, people get fed up. People voted for Obama in the first place because they thought he wouldn't be like Bush. Retards voted for Trudeau because they fucking hated Stephen Harper and forgot that liberals are the source of the biggest and most frequent scandals

And if they're in control of everything, what's your plan to kill them all? If they own the military, banks, etc, then what are you going to accomplish at all? What's the point in preserving a nation in which the entire structure is, according to you, made up of and controlled by libcucks?

also

You're talking like a huge faggot

Didn't a few get converted during gg? Ian Miles Cheong formally apologized for being a retard and cut that shit out, if I recall correctly

I don't know why a faggot like that would bother coming here, being triggered as fuck and then trying to pretend to be the better man as everyone calls him, rightfully, a cuck, people call everything cucks now but this guy really earned it.

Wouldn't that also make you reddit?

Not enough. I want all the sjws either converted or gone. Im sick of these "localisations" and shitty sjw indies plauging vidya right now. Im tired of all the good communities being swallowed and shat out by them. Im tired of history being rewritten (baulders gate EE).

I ain't showing you my sister, but there was one other chick.

The Die Cis Scum bald girl.

I'm not posting a reddit or a tumblr link.

bing.com/search?q=die cis scum girl phase&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=die cis scum girl phase&sc=1-22&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=BA7752582229418783A75318CA51DAC9

So here's the search so you can do it yourself.

There's links on Tumblr and Reddit, which are the main sources of information. They got salty as shit about it. The reason you don't hear it is because they LITERALLY delete all of their accounts because of this shit.

And that other transexual patreon beggar didn't "convert", they're just the kind of people with no real beliefs which jump to whatever bandwagon is convenient for them at the time.
Same could be said of pretty much all of the LWs honestly.

Because they are gluttons for punishment, like every other cuck out there. He comes here to screencap himself valiantly fighting against the evil white racists and trying to convert them to the light of "reason", and then swiftly runs back to tumblr to tell about his harrowing and heroic brush with wrongthink, just so he can bask in all the female approval.

This is fucking unreadable than they

type

this

Isn't a gender neutral bathroom, really a men bathroom for both sexes?

Goalpost moving as expected.

Point is he jumped ship, which is enough. Do you actually want a cuck like Cheong to fight on your side?

I bet you anything she's still the same sort of pozzed up liberal whore she was back then, she just learned to hide it better because real life is not college and colluding, networking and nepotism can only get you so far when you look like a circus freak.

Next you'll tell me Jews are our allies.

That guy is a genuine sociopath. He's a rat that will betray anyone at the drop of a hat. Two years down the line he'll start spewing leftist bullshit again.

You do realize that you just posted a pic that tells everyone that no one cares about you, right?

Goalpost moving, again. She left and went off the map, said her whole dig was a phase and there's no word of her since. There's that comic book picture where a dudes saying he enjoys his anger that I don't have that would be really apt for this.

She changed her looks, women do that. Now give proof she changed her political views.

Nigger you're the one moving the goalposts blatantly there.
Ian was never on their side, never on our side, neither is Anita or the rest of the leeches using the movement for their own profit or fame, they are just that, leeches riding the gravy train for what's worth regardless of the damage they do to it or anyone else.

There's true believers too, people really indoctrinated and stupid, but that's fucking pointless because they're beyond reason even if a single had a fallout with another of the fellow harpies stabbing her on the back and making her "realize" how full of shit everyone was only once she personally gets fucked.
Most people, faggots like Bob Chippman and the rest will just bend over further anyway because they're just cultists.

Pic related is always relevant.

Are you deaf or drunk? I was talking about Die Cis Scum girl. Ian is a scammer like Anita, but he was smart enough to jump ship when he knew it was going down. Anita's going to get buried with fraud and slander cases if she keeps this up which is why she jumped ship from Cancer Frequency in the first place.

On a more related note:

You really want to believe that people don't change, don't you?

Haven't you changed? Or were you the same sort of sad shit, back when you were a child, who wants to kill people like muslims do?

You do know you're no different then the muslim extremists that I know you're against right?

I thought being left has more to do with supporting shit like minimum wage, universal healthcare, free universities, progressive tax, and shit. Not chronic outrage. Hell the religious right has been at that game too.

I know nothing about Gone Home, but isn't it pretty much just unity default assets in a house?
What the fuck could that teach anyone about anything?

Show actual proof instead of a dumb bitch. Notch was throwing bantz out and regressed to a faggot again.

Dhé ver sí tai

People do change for the worse more often than not user.
Look at Anthony Burch or at yourself, you weren't massive cucks when you were kids, but you failed your fathers and yourselves and became a mockery of a human being.
Someone not even worth stepping on.

You've yet to prove anything beyond her realizing she was doing attention whoring wrong.

Does ISIS change?

Sure, I mean, individuals can have some sort of epiphany and change their political views, there's even that famous Churchill quote about it, but once you pass a certain age threshold it becomes increasingly unlikely to happen, and it is all the more unlikely with the fanatics that make up the majority of the left.

Neither you, or the Die Cis Scum cunt, are ever going to give up on your shit ideology, not until Jamal is cutting your head off.

Being left is about killing off as many white goyim as possible through mass starvation and birthrate sabotaging measures, and then flooding their countries with subhumans.

What a fucking FAGGOT.

Being lefty has changed from believing in duty to the community to hating yourself and your ancestors more than the other lefties.

Be lazy and get cash.

It USED to be, but it was taken over by extremist feminazies and both sides got polarized with extremists as a reaction to one another.

The right and left weren't bad back then, they were more centrist then they are now. But people like the stormfags in this thread are currently vying for power and advocating for death. Whether for people they don't like, people of a certain race (For the extremist left, whites, for the extremist right, leftists) As for the rest of the fuckups, we have defeatists like

or rabble rousers like

Who are also part of the problem, who act like nothing is ever good while cutting their wrists while refusing to see things as they are and those who encourage rage and extremism for the sake of it because they're pent up and are tired of living alone, respectively.

Right now, both the right and left are sick with the "if you're not on my side then die" meme.

Anyone who disagrees with them is automatically on the other side because they can't comprehend that people see both of them as a bunch of whiny pussies who fuck shit up for everyone in the crossfire.

Nothing more disgusting.

ftfy

Troll dolls are getting a Dreamworks movie in November.

Get fucked kike

Pic very related.

You fuckers signed your own death warrant when you and your ideology became an existential threat to Western civilization and the white race.

You hang traitors, cuck.

Am I too problematic for you now cucklord?

How is Communism or Marxism anywhere close to centrist, as in "near moderate"?

No, but you ARE a massive faggot.

So I'm not alone in owning one.

I must be doing something right.

Youre joking, right?

Most of them don't really believe this shit, as you pointed out in
The trick is to fuck up the conversion process. If you deliberately silence someone, people will want to know what they had to say. If you let people hear them act like a retard before they've had their Thetans measured and their spiritual debt paid off, they're not going to worry too much about Lord Xenu

They definitely are cultists, but constantly and visibly murdering members of a cult is how Rome got cucked by Christianity

Left/right divide predates marxism

Or maybe people who disagree with you aren't from reddit, nigger?

Maybe you're just a massive faggot! Have you considered that?

I wish

Hey, no need to go pretending that you're a "centrist" now, libcuck.

yeah if you ignore we have IDs here

Just look at everyone point out how out of place you are m8, you aren't fooling anyone here, you know where the door is

No seriously, this is what I was talking about before.

"ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS ON THE LEFT/ REDDIT/RIGHT/whatever that acronym for men's rights was/SHITLORD"

You are deluding yourself if you think you need a whole other group to place all those who disagree with you.

Same for you.

You're no ally, that's for sure.

You do realize it's just been the same three guys, right?

"No u"
Ok Reddit.

Seriously, it proves that you aren't from here because you don't look for IDs, you're just shitposting en masse and prentending that each one was a (1) at this point.

I see at least 8 different IDs there, you're delusionally butthurt here m8.

Nigger why are you responding to bait?

lmao.

Isn't saying "go back to reddit" just a no u anyway?

They've been doing that shit all day.

I really love how he cites real-world examples of how socialism has failed and that the only rebuttal she could come up with was to insult him. Fucking typical of these people.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

You're so cool.

WAN MIRRION BAFRUUMS

It's not like anything he said was false.

I know. I'm adorable.

Then what DO you have?

He's a truth telling try hard, then.

Just fuck off with your virtue signalling already you fucking cuck. If you ever actually tried to apply "muh calm and rational approach" you'd know that it doesn't fucking work on leftists, as they're deeply irrational, and hate you with passion the moment you say you don't fully agree with them

If anything the girl was being the try hard for playing the race card and just downright insulting him. He seemed pretty level throughout this whole thing.

Did we hurt your feelings, comrade?

not a false statement

not a false statement

I choose

to

fuck off

Not everybody is as easily hurt as you, brother.

That's not how this works, dummy.

He probably thinks you're "baiting" him.

I called you a try hard.
Now you're crying about it.

It's gonna be a stretch dude.

You called the dude in the video a try-hard.

i just came in this thread to tell you that you look like a big dummy

Sick facebook frog.

?

Its reddit.

You can tell

Because they talk

Like this

user

Hope you like

Holier then thou

Speeches spread out

Like this

A vast majority of the Labour Party (the current dominant party in the UK) helped push the leave vote over the threshold.

Spend some time away from your computer and socialize.

dominant left-wing party*

you're getting counter-memed, bitch.

say good bye to that sage

i had a laugh though lads

Did calling you a try hard really hurt that badly?

lmao

wait wtf

I could have sworn I typed that in right

478c4e

Does being a self righteous cock sucking nigger feel that good?

Why are you so hostile? Is this the MGTOW club?

c u c k

?

wew

I bet he does as many drugs.

Doubt he has remotely as much sex.

Why are you pretending to act like a retard?

Remain in a world of confusion, idiot. You placed yourself there and I leave you where you are.

Please refer to

I'm not pretending.
Suck my fat huge cock
prepare the bull
you're getting cucked

I'll take it for 100, Andrew.

Does anyone actually consider health a "moral obligation"?
When somebody tells you to quit smoking or lose weight, I see it as that person being nice.

how is it possible for someone to be so retarded

You really really need to go back to reddit, or at least off yourself.

Please respond to

I don't know dude. I'm not the one spamming this thread after being called out for being a little bitch.

This is now a /wooo/ thread

and I'm not the one using sage as a downvote

You seem to be enjoying coming back to make a spectacular retard of yourself.

Is your entire vocabulary full of chanspeak?

I'd like to know why I'm being called a retard first.

If you need help with that then there is no hope for you. Grab a glass of bleach and watch your final sunset already.

Great work from >>>/aus/ today

Just like the rest of your family, amirite.

Honestly, if you can't work it out for yourself, then you're beyond saving.

Why are you all so scared of being called a retard? This some chantard level shit.

Why are you so easily offended.

I'd say yours but your father is probably doing better off than you with all the dicks in his ass.

ITT: a football field becomes littered with plastic goalposts bought from walmart for 10bux

You'd know, brother.

Why is it such a fucking problem to you that I respond to you you little faggot bitch? Can't handle hard-chatting, huh? HUH? You a little bitch user? You a bitch.

can you please just take a swan dive off of the nearest tall building already

this shit is just sad and pathetic

I'll reply to you because i'm a sick guy

I don't even fucking care what this thread is even about

Finally found the balls to actually quote one of my posts?

Talking of literally no-u's.

Now this thread is just shit flinging.

I don't fucking care about your history you shit stain you're nothing to me
You don't fucking exist beyond lines of text on my screen I could turn off this conversation and go buy a fucken burger any fucking minute but I choose not to I choose to reply to you because you need me

Why are you so angry dude.

my mom was raped and she told about it when I was a little kid then my dad told me she was lying and she was lying and no one ever cared about me or raised me when It mattered.

On a scale of "DO I WANT TO POKE THE DRAGON" you're scoring about a 2/10.

But, sure: let's dance then.

Hmm. Don't poke dragons, they're widly known for massively outrageous reactions. Like making sure a level 43 account you're so proud of is dust. And torching farms and eating allllll the sheepies.

Last chance: don't poke dragons.

Flexes wings. Prepares to breath…

Remember kids: Do. Not. Poke. Dragons.

Hint: kids, there are lions, tigers, bears and dragons out there. Don't poke them.

And that, kids, is the sound of guilt and the hollow gut feeling that you just poked the wrong dragon.

Hint: if you ignore the warnings, don't be surprised when you get burnt. Level 43 Steam account, you must be so proud of it.

Shame you had to cheat to get it.

*PUFF the magic dragon* ….

Hint: I was more than a little bit correct. So, either I was lucky, or I'm a dragon.

Like, why are you replying with obvious bait that's been put down?

what the fuck are you going to do about it

nothing

fuck you

@478c4e, @5386ec

this is ascended shitposting

this is (You) denial

Meta-shitposting and still getting dubs, pretty impressive

W-WITNESSED

Beautiful

Holy shit I didn't even try and I got trips, kek be praised.

I don't know, what does Israel need to do today? :^)

archive.is/FUh1G

Nice flag attention whore faggot

You do realize that pretending to not understand the meaning of a *dank meme* doesn't make you clever, right?

who fucking cares no one is even anonymous

obviously you do because you wanna feel special

nice projection there mr trying to fit in man
enforce more rules that no one fucking gives a fuck about and stroke your SJW ego you trash know your place. GARBAGE.

there is only one way to deal with libtards

Only one way

This thread isn't even about videogames.

luckily I got two hands attached to the ends of my arms I can just look at.

Can we get some porn in here or something?

You know it's fine if you want to separate a sentence from a paragraph for emphasis. There's nothing plebbit about that.

BUT NOT
EVERY
FUCKING
SENTENCE

Seriously, what the fuck made you think formatting your whole argument like that was a good idea?

plebbit

This, she wants to be told how stupid she is being then be thrown around like a rag doll and fucked senseless.

Did some kid really burn through fifty posts just for this.

How are these people not banned on fucking sight.

So, they got efficient at making bullshit games?

Oh no, they didn't

That's why my dream is getting to the US, to california, at least for holidays, while this still rages on. I want to meet a feral liberal and laugh all the way. As a white-ish-passing Argentinian it's my privilege and my right!
It'd be fun to wreck them with my broken English.

I don't want people who go through those kinds of phases, just be a normal person or fuck off
Alright, it's a cultural problem you gringos have, the whole youth until you're like 65 years old, and then you suddenly are an adult, but really, they are too infantile even in their 20s.
Also, you seem you want to protect your sister too much, which is okay, but admit it: she's cancer much like you.
Also:

I think we have had more than one thread on Holla Forums about how annoying this is.

Sage for taking the bait.

The problem with growing out of the phase is that they just become lite SJWs, with less fuss, but in reality the ideas are dormant in them. When the Rothschild clan starts funding SJWry back in 2040, they'll come back from the woodwork.
Like the other user said, they just hide it well, so they're even more dangerous. Only really few people actually change radically and become completely non-pozzed.

Ad-hominem goal posts

Zeno's Paradox

non-sequitur

DAE amirite?

The "if you shoot him you're just like him!" again.
Lurk a little more and you will see the differences.
Muslims want to be everywhere. Modern alternatives aknowledge that convivence with other cultures can be clashing and end in the downfall of civilization, so they attempt for each culture to live for their own.

Couldn't watch for more than a minute.

I want to hug that pig.

Time to kill yourself, mate.

MGTOW is pretty retarded user. Don't defend it. Its pretty much people who made being in the closet a philosophy.

I agree, but complaining about someone being hostile on a chan is kinda retarded.

There's no way that'll happen. Norhing puts people on the opposite side of you faster than being a pediphile. America may be descending into degeneracy, but fuck, pedophilia is not something we've budged on as a whole.

Nope pederasts, you were born too late and I'm the wrong culture. I have no sympathy for ya, I wanted to see the galaxy.

Kill yourself cuck.

That's a highway to get punched in the face.

=MORK MORK MORK=

And you did nothing to stop that?

Summer sure is fine time to be on imageboards

whats the matter user dont you like braids

The only thing more pathetic than a leftist is a militant centrist stuck in the closet about being leftist.

Yeah, it's of the hair styling trolls. Notably the Dam. Russ was the knockoff brand.

interestingly, Dam trolls sell very high in the right circles, moreso if you are a crafter and replace the fiber hair with moe hair or make them special clothing.

While none of the troll sellers/buyers have any hope for the movie, it will bring about people who will start to collect the dolls, thus potential buyers.