AdolfCoin

AdolfCoin

An experiment is going on now, with a new cryptocurrency replacing (for now) the reichmark.

It's based on Cryptonight and seems 100% "ideologically" built. I have NO ownership here, I just mine a few coins with my idle CPU.

It was not premined

… and otherwise it looks pretty solid, although the name will probably drive away many people…

From the creator:

Full "manifesto": adolfcoin.camp/777/

Will these coins ever be worth anything? Who knows, but at least I have some fresh AdolfCoins…

I'll send 10 coins to the first 88-dubs in this thread if an address is supplied

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffball.zapto.org/
fuhrerbunker.adolfcoin.camp/t/using-fluffballs-mining-pool-with-android/47
github.com/Adolfcoin/adolfcore-zero
fuhrerbunker.adolfcoin.camp/t/using-fluffballs-mining-pool-with-windows-cpu-mining/46
adolfcoin.camp/about/getting-started/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did you find this if you are not involved? I doubt there is a bitcointalk thread…

Well, ignore if you want, you can't (yet at least) buy anything with these coins and they are at the time worth 0 USD, but so was BTC once…

and so what if there was, look how much scamming has happened on Thermos' forum

Nevermind, mining is going on since at least a month. Meh.

That's true, mining without announcing it on the big sites is a big red flag however.

A fellow redpilled person who also follows cryptocurrencies ;)

There are maybe 100 miners there? I don't know the exact numbers…

Mining started on 4/20 (actually it was delayed a day I think)

And the reason why it's not on the "big sites" is to try to avoid getting the "cryptopeople" who would take 90% of the coins afaik…

How is "since Hitler's Birthday, the 20th" a month? Before that was only a test pool

A week. And it's irrelevant (slow emissions).

This is not a coin where you can mine for the first week and get half the coins.

all the cool adolfcoin kids hang out on irc, i was not involved but hear about it there. easy to mine on cpu, get several blocks/day. good times.

good luck on your scamcoin

What's the scam here? Care to ellaborate? It may be a worthless coin, but how is it a scam?

as long we do not use real money to purchase it then its not a scam

No, I really don't see how anyone can claim it is a scam…

Sure, a worthless coin? A meme? Who knows … people have made money on PEPECASH which actually is a scam in many ways, as it was all premined. Here you invest nothing, get your coins and hope for the best.

Is there a possibility that you will waste your CPU-cycles? Sure…

Scam? How?

im a noob so i still cant figure out how to GPU mine. I got the cpu figured out so thats one step

Algo is currently compatible with monero so look up any monero mining guide and just use the pool at fluffball.zapto.org/

You would use a miner for Cryptonight (ccminer works for nVidia) and point it to a stratum pool, but the algorithm is chosen because it's not really friendly to GPUs or ASICs (to make it possible for more people to realistically join in) so I'd rather use a GPU on mining a coin that you can sell for now…

I'm only using leftover CPU-cycles…

ah im on nvidia autis is the only way to figure it out

I've heard there is android miner too but can't find it, can you point in right direction?

Do it nigger.

No 88 dubs yet… let's make it 14.88 :)

I think it's covered in the forum…

fuhrerbunker.adolfcoin.camp/t/using-fluffballs-mining-pool-with-android/47

Also no address….

(checked)
Alright you giganiggers, how do I mine this shit on linux?

if you want to run a full node and solomine (still totally viable) check out instructions here: github.com/Adolfcoin/adolfcore-zero

otherwise just use any cryptonight/monero miner for pool mining, sure google will help.

Very easy on ubuntu, follow the instructions on github.com/Adolfcoin/adolfcore-zero

I think it should be covered on the site…

First step is to get adolfnode up and running, then create a wallet…

I'd suggest to mine to a pool.

fam…

So as a total layman give me the rundown on mining and collection of coins. How do I mine and store them? What's the wallet technology?

Assuming you are on windows and because this topic is anchored;

fuhrerbunker.adolfcoin.camp/t/using-fluffballs-mining-pool-with-windows-cpu-mining/46

Again; I have no connection to the guy or people behind this, just wanted to share…

If you drop your address (get node) you may get some free coins (mined fair and square)

adolfcoin.camp/about/getting-started/index.html

I really hope this coin takes off, most of these novelty cryptos die within a month or two. I'm still butthurt about not getting on the BTC train early, I saw it when it was worth less than cents and ignored it.

This was when BTC was totally unknown and a pizza went for 10k BTC…

Don't use your mining hardware for this, don't invest etc; it's meant as a "fair share" thing between people who like Adolf…

40KH/s is no good?

that's a lot…?

I have 400 H/s or something…

Any other good altcoins?

Would not be wise to spend money on anything to mine this, mine with unused CPU cycles or your phone when you sleep.

If it becomes dominated by the pump and dump crowd I'll use the failed experiment as a data point and try again with something else.

However the slow emission rate will probably take care of these problems. If not the next one will be even slower. If Adolfcoin does nothing else but build a community of good people (there can still be a good community involved even if they don't dominate the hash power) that provides a good starting point for a relaunch of the genesis block. I imagine pump and dumpers would be far more risk averse if the community decided to reset the blockchain.

I am new to mining crypto.
How do I start doing it?

you can start right away by creating a wallet with the website and joining a mining pool.. theres fluffball.zapto.org and meinmine.ddns.net… or go to the adolfcoin github and follow the instructions for downloading… it's all super easy

i tried mining on aws free tier and i was getting about 2h/s per instance… 10 instances used up my 750hrs in 3 days and only added 20h/s abouts

so that 20h/s plus my laptops 10h/s means i have no friggin coins since launch, rolling for hitler dubs ^_^

wallet :
gcz6sTjACWXJsfYKZocE5q3mtXVwHwjytAWyCSuZ3fa1e9FmVdvwvSx52ZHyXhH39yJBbrjdCVzuXHshBVSd8vze3iG1QkuZ7B

wasted get

ehter

KYS faggot

u wot?

give it a few hours they will all drop to 2-5hs and won't go back up… microsoft azure was a lot better but they shoah'd me after a few hours for violating tos i guess

rollin

SIEG HEIL!