HITLER FAILED to get the birth rate up. Nazi ideology is good in some ways and bad in others...

HITLER FAILED to get the birth rate up. Nazi ideology is good in some ways and bad in others. Hitler believed that women are good and moral just like any other feminist…………… because he was born in the aftermath of first wave feminism!!!!!!! He was indoctrinated and half the man his father was.

We need to enforce a STRICT PATRIARCHY and return to the pre-feminst era which started ending in the late 19th century

Women have always been known to be highly evil and dangerous beings…. on top of that they're inferior both physically and intellectually. A non–white man is still way more moral than the average woman (of any race)

Women are our worst enemies and this has ALWAYS been known!! Wake up!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/722118641282637824/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want MGTOW to leave. You have your own board and everything.

of course
people would know this if they read the bible inb4 christcuck, I'm not, just pointing out this information has existed since the bibles inception
its getting a little MTGOW, and kikes are the reason for most of these woman going crazy, but they should be nowhere near politics or decision making, they are easily influenced by emotion and can be manipulated by pretty much anything as long as it appeals to those emotions.
you can fuck off with this, white woman are still 10x better then any shitskin if you keep them in check. Its kikes, its always been kikes, woman are a bad politically, and the roman empire/republic and ancient Greece could tell you that, but you are a faggot.

tbh if we get rid of competing races we don't need a particularly high birth rate only a sustainable one

Okay.

According to that graph it looks like birth rates began going up right around the time things got better after Hitler came to power. They began to go back down once the heaviest fighting of the war began.

You already made this thread nigger. It didn't work the first time and it won't work this time.
We don't dance to whatever tune you wish just because you try (and fail might I add) to blend in.
Go back and tell your kike professor you failed.

Take your hot takes back to reddit.

which coincides with what we already knew
Hitler was a saint, he did nothing wrong
and fuck this gay thread

Mods can go ahead and lock this, nothing more needs to be said.

/thread

b8 thread. Sage and report.

In the essence of your "jewish" mindset: the muslims will do that for us, cunt.

I'm talking about increasing birth rates and patriarchy you falsely accusing feminazi

Even a male dog or chimp is more moral than a woman.
TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even before kikes were in power and in places where kikes had no power like ancient China and India women were known to be the source of evil.

The kikes have also ALWAYS known that women are the most vile beings in the whole universe and that's exactly why they unleashed them!!

2.5 is a terrible birth rate and the SPIKE is even less than the one from the early 1900s. There is also a plateau in the increase which further proves it was hardly effective.

Wake up!!

Hitler was NOT a real patriarch, he was a feminist from the post-first wave feminist era. Stop defending your worst enemies……… women!

A woman, an ass and a walnut tree…. bring more fruits…. the more beaten they be!!

That graph shows Hitler did get the birthrate up, so what the fuck are you on about? It rose during his reign even with only 6 years of peace and 6 years of war. Tanked after the war as you'd expect (massive death/depopulation of the male populace) and then rose sharply only to get crushed by decades of propaganda and the truly worst decade ever, the 60's.

What did you expect? It to climb back up to 3+ overnight like the 1800's? Shows you know nothing about how hard it is to rise fallen birth rates. It takes time. Also shows you're not paying any attention to the fact he wasn't going on and on about lebenstraum for not goddamn reason. It's hard to have a population of 65 million and growing rapidly in a territory the size of Montana.

FFS use your head user.

Women in prosperity tend to lower their birthrates becouse people want to invest more into one or two kids.
The future of the civilization is thus dependent on the quality of education so humans can evolve further.
Guess where the current marxist indoctrination comes in.
On one hand, it's fascinating what evil they're trying to achieve.
In alchemy, albedo is one of the four major stages of the magnum opus; along with nigredo, citrinitas and rubedo. It is a Latinicized term meaning "whiteness". Following the chaos or massa confusa of the nigredo stage, the alchemist undertakes a purification in albedo, which is literally referred to as ablutio – the washing away of impurities. In this process, the subject is divided into two opposing principles to be later coagulated to form a unity of opposites or coincidentia oppositorum during rubedo.[1]

Titus Burckhardt interprets the albedo as the end of the lesser work, corresponding to a spiritualization of the body. The goal of this portion of the process is to regain the original purity and receptivity of the soul.[2] Psychologist Carl Jung equated the albedo with unconscious contrasexual soul images; the anima in men and animus in women. It is a phase where insight into shadow projections are realized, and inflated ego and unneeded conceptualizations are removed from the psyche.

wewlad, kill yourself

I don't know where you came from but you have to go back.

He was, funnily enough he thought he could harness the female vote with his looks and charm kek. Can anyone confirm or deny?

In defense of the cunts after Weimar many used up whores had to die alone, adding onto population decline.

It was the U.S. and Russia that failed humanity by ushering in the era of niggerfication to please Israel.

You will get a neat little assfucking before we "evolve" further.

The fuck are you copy and pasting you retarded nigger.

Govern a horse with a bit, and a shrew with a stick!!

The crab of the wood is sauce very good,
for the crab of the sea.
But the WOOD of the crab is sauce for a drab,
that will not her husband obey!

Im not even gonna address the rest you reek of goon

It's not just about superior and inferior. It's about GOOD and EVIL. Yes a male dog, nigger and chimp are more moral than a woman. Women are the most vile and horrible creatures to exist. They are embodiments of evil and our worst enemies by far!

The Ancient Greeks also said that woman is a curse and the source of all evil in this world. Hesiod wrote:

Oh hello, jew rat.

/thread

HOTWHEELS FIX YOUR SHIT THE DIGITS ARE OBVIOUSLY FUCKED

Hello, falsely accusing feminazi!!

Jews want to delude men into thinking that women are godly and good just like them… they want us to believe that women are physically and mentally capable. They don't want us to control those evil subhumans so they can destroy our world.

You're an indoctrinated white-knight. Wake up!!

Shouldst thou search the spacious world around… yet one good woman is not to be found

white men should love their women. but also recognize that they do seriously fucking retarded shit if left to their own devices because they're emotional thinkers.

like letting an invasion force of rapists into your countries just to be nice.

GTFO with your bullshit (((made up))) anti-family cult. We know it's an MGTOWcuck simply by the agenda he tries to push with his posts.

I dont know but your words invite me to make something different out of that: They are physically capable of bearing children and mentally capable of
achieving that. :^)
We need more refugees to suit their wrath. And more beta highly intelligent "males" to smoothly allow that subversion.

I hope you enjoy your impending ban as much as you enjoy your shekels, jyuu-kun

2/10

Fuck off

If i would view that from a different perspective they arent doing that to be nice, they do that on a superficial level but on a deeper level they hope that those refugees will spice up things.

men must lead their families. a woman not led is a danger to civilization. you must take this red pill. it's not a hate of women or families. it's an understanding of the reality of women. look what they have wrought when given power.

exactly what I'm talking about. we need more refugees and beta males. you are going full jew trying to create golems to serve you that will murder you.

thank you for proving my point succinctly

so they destroy civilization and their own rights for selfish petty bullshit like some supposed "spicing things up"

and you evidently support this. you are exhibit a.

I was really sarcastic here and not in the hipster faggot kind of way.

This is understood. Suffrage will be reversed. This is already understood and you do not need to go over it again with your MGTOW shit.

As if you didn't already reek of gefilte fish.

I think that's just the smell of SUPER MALE VITALITY

You know the whole problem about this bullshit is that guaranteeing asylm doesnt involve mass population replacement esp. considering that 2mio "refugees" came to germany, mostly young men of a certain demographic that didnt nearly substitude more than 2% of the total german population but also subsituted more than 10% of that age and sex group. But you want hear any of that in the mainstream media.

Hate is a strong word, but women have ALWAYS been disliked and looked down upon due to their moral/physical/intellectual inferiority…………………….. and rightfully so!!!

It's not just suffrage.
When will the laws on wife beating and marital rape be reversed?
When will arranged marriage be brought back and love marriage/relationships/dating be put to an end?
When will we stop sending girls to school and ban women from public places in general?
When will we stop women from hyphenating their names?
When will we stop women from being allowed to own property and wealth?

Women should NOT be allowed to choose what to do with their bodies or lives. Their only duty is to serve and please their lord!

img

But that works on some extroversion levels :^).
Jaaaaa mein freund du wirst es noch sehen du schwuchtel.

I am not OP. I am not mgtow. we have ids. use them before you speak to me new friend

I can never read you, emoji poster. my bad.

well now you're being a goddamn retard. it's clear you are a faggot that doesn't belong here. sage

Riddle me this: why does dawkins wear two differently coloured socks?

I don't care who you are, I'm addressing what you are saying. The point is this thread is not needed the only point of making it would be to push some MGTOW shit. Everybody here already knows that women have shitty judgment.

But since the GCHQ loves to combine novelties and mundane shit with their little riddles.
I will give you a nice image: If i would be leonidas i wouldnt just hit your earlobe with that spear, i would hit you in the middle of your head and then fuck your warm brain.

Why are you still discussing? This thread was done since this post.

Baseless "deflections" oh its a woman alright.

we continually have new people that must be given the redpill. welcome to the grind of being a regular poster. there will be many threads of the same thing, and you will have to participate many times to disseminate knowledge and dank memes.

cause he doesn't match them when he pulls them out of the dryer so he says it's a waste of time to match them out of the drawer. really if he would just fucking put them together as he takes them out of the dryer it takes almost no more time.

don't bring a spear to a gun fight retard.
are you suggesting I'm uk intelligence? go read up on irish history and then come back to me and tell me I work for the government that did all that.

Goons are so fucking boring nowadays. What happened to those guys? Never rest on your comedic laurels.

Plebbit is down the hall and to the left retard.

shills will get bullets. remember that.

you need to leave now.

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/722118641282637824/photo/1

More like he is a hothead, at least partly.

It's not just about superior and inferior it's about GOOD AND EVIL.
It's not just suffrage.
When will the laws on wife beating and marital rape be reversed?
When will arranged marriage be brought back and love marriage/relationships/dating be put to an end?
When will we stop sending girls to school and ban women from public places in general?
When will we stop women from hyphenating their names?
When will we stop women from being allowed to own property and wealth?
Women should NOT be allowed to choose what to do with their bodies or lives. Their only duty is to serve and please their lord!

Nobody cares, fag.

Example one.
Newest faggot that ever fagged.
>>>/reddit/

Then kill yourself Stacy. Start arguing anytime, oh wait, women are only callable of having an army of betas do her bidding. We're all chads here, fuck off.

SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT

No you're just jilted because you've never gotten laid. Fool. Women are naive and emotional. No matter since our mere existence counterbalances that shit. We need the walking wombs but if it came down to it we could easily destroy them. But we need them for fucking so we let them believe they have equality. Chill out you fucking bitch. Real feminists are not real women

shill calling me a shill. how ya doin rabbi? still mad about how we reported a buncha lefty hangouts, then illegals, and then started doxing the hell out of your shabbos goys? makes me proud of what I've done.

blaming hotwheels for shit still is a meme here newfag.

you need to leave now.

Oh wow, its autistic.
Point and laugh at the autist.