Donald Trump invites Rodrigo "The Extrajudicial Rehab Official" Duterte to Washington

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/30/donald-trump-invites-rodrigo-duterte-to-washington
archive.is/1Cb00

Duterte has claimed that Trump praised his RWDS-themed approach to the drug problem, so we may see some discussion of that. In addition, Trump will definitely be bringing him into the loop on the North Korea situation, as the two have also discussed that in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fhxen
truth-insert.go/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-invites-rodrigo-duterte-to-the-white-house.html?_r=0
archive.fo/4vq2d
yournewswire.com/duterte-rothschilds-philippines/
news.cgtn.com/news/3d67444d34597a4d/share_p.html
asiancorrespondent.com/2017/01/dutertes-miss-universe-rules-dont-close-roads-hide-poverty-use-public-funds/
archive.is/QkqrZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-hesitant-us-visit-warm-china-131411099.html
archive.is/VbGBU
archive.is/Vpo23
archive.is/f785r
archive.is/kTHWa
archive.is/ydpuN
archive.is/tsEZd
youtube.com/watch?v=ybeGjt9VRRY&t=4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Trump is meeting with him it is because duterte said he wants american military off filipino soil.

garbage thread.

BASED! Trump Invites Rodrigo Duterte to the White House

President Trump on Saturday invited the president of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, to the White House, embracing an authoritarian leader who is accused of ordering extrajudicial killings of drug suspects (not true: he kills high-level drug dealers & kingpins) and who crudely disparaged Mr. Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama (true: he called Obama a faggot, which was also true).

Mr. Trump had a “very friendly conversation with Mr. Duterte,” according to a statement issued by the White House late Saturday. It said that the two leaders “discussed the fact that the Philippines is fighting very hard to rid its country of drugs.”

A spokesman for Mr. Duterte, Ernesto Abella, confirmed the White House invitation, saying that Mr. Trump had expressed “his understanding and appreciation of the challenges facing the Philippine president, especially on the matter” of drugs.

Mr. Trump’s embrace of the Philippine leader comes a week after Mr. Trump called to congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey for his victory in a disputed referendum that cemented his autocratic rule. He has also lavishly praised President Xi Jinping of China in recent days for his cooperation in pressuring North Korea, overlooking the fact that Mr. Xi, too, has shown an increasingly repressive streak in his country.

Mr. Trump has spoken warmly of the Egyptian leader, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who is against the Muslim Brotherhood and is fighting off radical Islamic fascism as well as subversive communist uprisings. And he vowed during the presidential campaign to reset relations with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

An outspoken populist with a shoot-from-the-hip style, Mr. Duterte shares some characteristics with Mr. Trump. That was not the case with Mr. Obama, whom Mr. Duterte called a “son of a whore” when he was asked how he would react if Mr. Obama raised human rights issues with him. He later apologized, and his aides said his comment was an expression of frustration rather than a personal attack against the American president.

In its statement, the White House suggested that Mr. Trump was eager to mend relations. The president’s invitation, it said, was aimed at discussing “the importance of the United States-Philippine alliance, which is now headed in a very positive direction.”

archive.fo/fhxen
truth-insert.go/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-invites-rodrigo-duterte-to-the-white-house.html?_r=0

Apparently they already talked to one another and are getting along. This is GREAT NEWS!!!

Duterte is one of us!

President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality” from the Philippines, announcing that he will no longer respond to pressure or financial blackmail from the US government or Rothschild-controlled global banking institutions.

The president, who claims to have killed cartel bosses with his own hands, is not one to be bullied, and he has now set his sights on cleaning up the financial corruption in his country, promising to “drive them out like the scavengers they are.“

Before Rodrigo Duterte assumed the office of president, the Philippines was suffering from the effects of IMF/World Bank-imposed austerity and privatization that exploited its people and resources. It was also one of Asia’s most corrupt and troubled nations.

Though the Filipino people, through strong showings of popular resistance over a period of years, were able to curb some of the most rampant crony corruption, many of the shackles imposed by these Rothschild-controlled institutions remained.

President Duterte rode into power campaigning on a ticket of major change, but unlike Western politicians who pay lip service to change before letting down their supporters, the Philippines president has delivered on his promises – in spades.

During the election campaign Duterte urged the people to kill him if he failed to resolve crime and corruption in the country during the first six months of his term.

Over one year into his term and he has delivered on his promises. He’s now famous for more than calling President Obama a “son of a whore” at a regional summit in Laos last year. Much to the Rothschild-controlled international community’s outrage, Duterte is shooting from the hip, and cleaning up his country.

In 2016, after warning those involved in the narcotics trade that “it’s either you kill me or I kill you“, an astonishing 1,007,153 narcotics criminals surrended to government, and 73 government officials were arrested for involvement in the illegal drug trade.

Billions of dollars worth of narcotics were seized, showing what can be done in a short timeframe if the problem is tackled seriously.

Now the president is going after tax-dodging oligarchs and multination corporations who haven’t paid a cent for decades. The elites and their media empires held former regimes to ransom. But they have no power over Duterte. And they are actually paying up.

How does Duterte get away with taking on the rich and powerful? It’s simple. He boasts a massive 83% popular approval rating across the country. The oligarchs cannot use the mainstream media to destroy him because the people don’t trust what the media says anymore.

The people trust Duterte because unlike generations of politicians who came before him, he actually does what he says. His plain speaking enrages the powers that be in the West, who have waged war against him through their propaganda channels in the media.

But whose judgement should we trust – the global cabal, or his own people?

When he says he will “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality” from his country, there is no question he will follow through, despite the inherent risks.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and US-dominated World Bank have been major players in the global economic landscape ever since their creation in 1944.

These international banking organizations, which are privately controlled by the notorious Rothschild banking family, first pressure nations to deregulate their financial sector, allowing private banks to loot their economies.

Once the governments are forced to bail-out their deregulated financial sector, the IMF or World Bank sets up a loan package written in secret by central bankers and finance ministers that undermine their national sovereignty and force them to adopt policies of austerity that harm workers, families, and the environment.

The Philippines have become the first Asian country to grow wise to the ruse. They have worked hard to gain financial independence and are now in the process of kicking the Rothschild controlled banks out of their country.

archive.fo/4vq2d
yournewswire.com/duterte-rothschilds-philippines/

Here's your 10 microshekels Goldblatt, go buy yourself some gefilte fish

It's a trap. The kikeschilds will probably crash his plane with no survivors.

inb4 he mysteriously becomes suicidal

I cant wait to hear the bantz when they have their press conference

Gefilte fish is pretty good with horseradish

t. Mischling

Praise Kek! Make this man teach our law enforcement. KILL every fucking tweaker in this county! NO MERCY!

ahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Maybe we should impregnate som flip women while on vacation as a thank you to flipland? Give them more good genes?

He will be killed and replaced by a double who will go back talking about how jews are good intentioned bankers, diversity is philipines strenght and how he is a nationalist and a globalist

screencap this post.

Chinese navy ships visit Philippines for first-time in 7 years
news.cgtn.com/news/3d67444d34597a4d/share_p.html

He's already asked Muslims to come there and breed his women.

Philippinos considered honorary aryans when?

I recall something about this guy trying to boot the (((Rotschilds))) from his country. If that's true, then Trump either wants to threaten him personally, or he will be outright killed. Either his plane will (((somehow))) crash, or he will be poisoned to die a few weeks or months later.

REMEMBER CITIZENS DO YOU'RE DUTY AND HELP REMOVE YOU'RE LOCAL DRUG DEALER FROM YOUR TOWN THEY DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES THE MONEY THEY MAKE IS TAX FREE AND THEY WILL SPREAD MORE EVIL UPON YOU'RE FAMILY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS IF LEFT UNCHECKED
DUTERTE DID NOTHING WRONG BUT COULD THIS TACTIC WORK IN THE USA KILL YOU'RE LOCAL DRUG DEALER ?
I THINK CITIZENS CARE MORE FOR THE RIGHTS OF CRIMINALS OVER THE DECAY OF OUR SOCIETY

This is going to be interesting.

The orange kike lover bombed Assad and announced himself a globalist. You are a lemming.

wtf, I love lefty memes now

DUTERTE has a valid point
70 years of US effort in the Philippines has only resulted in crushing poverty for the vast majority of it's citizens. It's pathetic, if you go to the adult website chaturbate and narrow the search to the Philippines there are girls there willing to shove bananas up their vaginas for 2 dollars, they live in tin shacks, it's pathetic the poverty disparity visible in the Philippines.

He hit an airbase after warning the Russians to evacuate, Assad even stated the strikes did not diminish Syrian firepower. I'm more pissed about him sticking to the "Assad used chemical weapons" narrative, that seems more kiked than a superficial show of force.

You idiots just dont get it do you? It's not about the fucking airbase, its about him going back on his word. His platform was NON-INTERVENTIONISM, STAYING OUT OF AGGRESSIVE FOREIGN WARS. AND NOW HE IS ATACKING AND UNDERMINING PEOPLE WHO ARE FIGHINT ISIS INVADING THEIR COUNTRY, AND THREATENING ESCALATION OF AR WITH BOTH RUSSIA AND NK, LIKE CLINTON PROMISSED TO DO.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS, HE BETRAYED YOU, PLAYED YOU, DECEIVED YOU, LIED T YOU. WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND, DO I NEED TO MAKE A FUCKING MEME SO YOUR TWO BRAINCELLS WILL FINALY UNDERSTAND?

It's pointless arguing with them. They'll write off literally everything up to and including full-scale ground assault as 3D chess

Say what you want, I'm not even American. I had so much hope for Trump. I hoped that just like the globalist cancer, its cure will also arrive from America. I hoped that he will make America great again, and in the proccess shut down all the kikes who stir up the shit here in Europe, (((Soros))) and the likes. I hoped that without American support, Europe's own kikes would slow down with their genocidial agenda. I still have some hope but things don't look very bright right now.

Angry kike is angry.

completely natural dog piling onto a post pointing out a >(1)
100% natural consensus forming right here.

No ==Redtext== ?

oh, so its the nigger who doesn't understand the meme

wtf I don't want the wall anymore and I love nafta now

lol I mean the march against trump crew doesn't have classes on the weekend so the activity surge in shilling is going to become regular. what's amusing is the fact that even as so many asshurt groups attempt to artificially inflate the populace here and hijack the narrative, they eventually get frustrated and realize how "stubborn" the group they're fighting is

Duterte’s Miss Universe rules: Don’t close roads, hide poverty or use public funds
asiancorrespondent.com/2017/01/dutertes-miss-universe-rules-dont-close-roads-hide-poverty-use-public-funds/
The government has already issued several decrees – that no road should be closed throughout the international event and that street dwellers should not be hidden to portray a false image of the country.

In 2015 when he announced his presidential bid, Duterte publicly cursed Pope Francis for causing traffic jams during his papal visit in January that year. He said then: “Pope, you son of a b****, go home.”

On the government’s refusal to hide the homeless during the pageant, Teo explained that, “we would like to show them this is the Philippines”.

Any new pictures from the discord?

Start with the biggest dealer in town.

I'm a 53 year old american Trump voter and voted for Trump. I once had hope, Bush1, Clinton not so much, Bush2, that life in America would improve for the vast percentage of whites such as myself. It didn't happen and as the years went by I also saw that promises made were not kept, I see Trump beginning to follow the same pattern, and the problem is the younger Trump loyalists still have the faith, but they don't have the reference point of seeing how unless massive change occurs nothing changes. Such as "Draining the Swamp" Trump could have had massive arrests, but hasn't. Trump could have tackled Soros, but hasn't. Trump could have went after "Clinton Foundation" but hasn't.

Trump could have sought an out of the box settlement of the North Korean/South Korean issue involving the remaining royal Yi family, a peace treaty between the two Koreas, something original…. but hasn't. So call me a naysayer, but I'm simply not seeing Trump do the things he said he was going to do. I see Trump conforming to the way things have always been done, not doing things differently.

In case you didn't notice, I'm the poster who's (1) post was pointed out. Appearently, if I make a post on a slow thread and then mind my own business for the rest of the day, I'm a shill. If I check back on the thread, see that someone accused me of shilling, and reply, I'm also a shill.

Just fuck off already.

We aren't at war with Russia at least, but rapefugees still flood us, and afaik trump has done nothing so far to destroy ISIS and the moderate beheaders. He's surrounding himself with kikes, backpedalling on nearly everything, and that can't end well.

first and foremost I am an American so fuck you and your fucking labels. You don't know me.

How about now

Based.

GIVE HIM THE BELLS

Right Wing Drug Squads when?

Reminder "Russian" organized crime is actually Jewish, and they participate heavily in the white slave trade. Pierce has a good broadcast on it, I dont think its his "Jews And The White Slave Trade" one, but something less obviously named.

I want that shirt.

You're 53 years old. That's all I need to know. Gas yourself disgusting boomer.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Republican_Action_Against_Drugs

Republican Action Against Drugs (RAAD) was an Irish republican vigilante group active mainly in Derry and the surrounding area, including parts of counties Londonderry and Tyrone in Northern Ireland, and parts of County Donegal in the Republic of Ireland. It targeted those who it claims are drug dealers.[1] The group's methods included shooting the alleged dealers in the arms and legs ("punishment shootings"); pipe bomb or arson attacks on the property of alleged dealers; and warning, threatening or banishing the alleged dealers.[2]

In July 2012, it was announced that RAAD was merging with the Real Irish Republican Army and other independent republican paramilitary groups to form what is referred to journalists as the New IRA

pick one

Listen here you (((white male))), he has kept a shit load of his promises. You have any idea how our system of government works? or do you think the president has unlimited power to reorganize and arrest anyone he sees fit? You're fucking retarded. Politics is a delicate game. Take for example his suggestive language that he was going to lock hillary up. Now i bet you're here all "herr derr, why hasn't he don dun did this?!!?!?!?". Well retard, lets say one political opponent locks up their rival candidate (regardless that she's guilty, the thing is, alot of people still don't think she did anything wrong), That would undermine the entire electoral process and give the people no trust in the government if one can just go around locking up anyone whom they see as a crook or not doing their job to the best ability. But i digress. Trump has accomplished quite a bit despite Democrats working against him, His own fucking party(essentially the entire legislative branch), Along with Federal judges shooting down anything he does left and right(despite obama getting away with similar actions), And to boot, the executive branch had/has to be cleaned out, because even people within it are working against him(leakers and secretaries going against his orders). In short, The executive branch, legislative branch, and judicial branch, along with state and city governments are fighting tooth and nail against anything he's doing (even if it's positive).

Basically…..Fuck off kike.

I still have my mod account in there top kek, I'll make a thread about it when I'm done gathering dox on Sass and the other cunts

Waaaah interventionism!
Not a single mention of kikes. Kikes are why we support Assad. No white people died, so it wasnt an interventionism problem. The problem was it helped kikes, and hurt an enemy of kikes.

Trump should be moabing every opium field on the planet, not chit-chatting with this guy.

the kikes have really done a number on you huh whipper-snapper?
you know all the tricks already do you?
you're maybe, and just maybe, dumb enough to be smart.

|
|>
|
|

Go fuck yourself.

no, only kikes would want us to bomb every opium field which does nothing if you have pharmacies that peddle the shit with synthetics, and instead talk to the president of a country who wants to gas all the (((drug dealers))). You really think drug companies are in it to cure you or make you feel better?

Same people who own the insulin and diabeetus medication etc are the ones who own the chips and pop. Pretty obvious what they are doing.

Who the fuck do you think peddles the real shit? It's the same goddamn pharmaceutical companies. Pharmacies are to pharmaceutical companies what grocery stores are to Monsanto, you dumb fucking nigger.

I bet you're a junky.

GIVE ME KETCHUP AND ONIONS AND I WILL EAT HIS LIVER DUTERTE

yep

no fucking duh, why do you think I mentioned them. If we are to go after the plants then its going to do nothing because opium isn't the only drug out there, and they can synthesize opiates such as codeine without any actual plants. Plus opium really isn't the problem here, its the easy access to drugs because (((they)), the pharmacies and people who run them and the pharmaceutical companies, want to get people easily hooked. It would be more effective to go after the people responsible rather then bombing a stupid opium field.

So far it's Flip genes that are actually kicking out the kikes while your genes are doing fuckall.

Dear burger, what you call drug stores civilized nations call pharmacies

You'd think that Hillary had won the elections.

Truly junky logic.

test

there are no opium fields in the US idiot, how is it supposed to get here if everyone thats producing and shipping it is dead, fucking nigger, your logic is behind why the kikes aren't dead and gone yet.

It's almost like people had their own reasons for voting for Trump, already accepted that any politicians are going to lie out their ass and made educated guesses on ways Trumps personal agenda might logically intersect with their own. If you genuinely voted for Trump thinking he wasn't going to tell any lies on the campaign trail for the greater good of his overarching agenda, then you're actually retarded

A lot of the synthetic opiates (which are a huge problem) are made from Thebaine which is extracted from poppy straw. Australia was the main producer of poppy straw rich in thebaine, followed by Spain and then France. Together, those three countries accounted for about 99 per cent of global production of such poppy straw.

I'm not making any argument here I just wanted to share some info.

thanks, this was part of my point. You will never get rid of the drugs, its why the war on drugs was never going to work, it also wasn't about the drugs really but that people aren't buying from the right dealer. They will find a way to make it without the poppy plants, they will make it with whatever they want, until you destroy everything in the world except the people responsible.

lol
You can't be this stupid
Trump has never "bombed Assad".

Didn't even read the rest of your post.

you schills and newfags don't seem to understand that happy hunter rodrigo is the incarnation of Holla Forums itself.
HAPPY HUNTING RODRIGO

that image's transparency and color scheme gave my eyes aids

I'm really tired of the "trump isn't keeping his promises" shills the first three weeks of is presidency was nothing but fulfilling his promises and there were plenty of threads on each instance at time, by what they say and how they act these shills couldn't have even been here for more than month and yet we're supposed to believe they belong here

HAPPY HUNTING RODRIGO

its been 100 days nigger, chill out

You're gonna see the anal swelling from space

I love this guy

pick one

It's not even that sure. He managed to burry most of the controlled by Russia story and managed to suck out all the air of the latest false flag with his small scale attack.

Shit is complicated, so I'll judge Trumps Syria policy based on Assad staying on power or not.

Except he asked for US military support in the last couple of weeks.

Flip here. AMA

why do you use windows

How popular is Duterte with the population?
Do people generally like him?

I really don't have a choice at work. Will get to tinfoil qubes, whonix or whatever OS is preferably 'good' at hiding when I bought a new laptop.

Another flip here, well we're pissed off and desperate, the population who are not Yellowtard Liberal Cult idiots who want peace and order for development, here's his main issues because he does not want to the country to be a proxy for anyone because it's got problems of it's own
He's practical and does not minced words, even if our media is full of shit retard globalist leftists, oh he named the jew.

Oh good. At least you know that Windows is shit.

Very popular especially to the masses. From your local Jeep driver to the mindless kids.

Yes, very much. As much as the common people love Pacquiao winning TKO on his fights.

Seems like a pretty decent guy.

Another flip here.

These are the typical anti-Duterte talking points shared by local and foreign media:

This is the supposed number of """"innocent victims"""" killed in the drug war. First reported by an Internet news site with dubious foreign funding and led by a former flip CNN hotshot, the number has since been echoed by even international media (+1000, +2000, because THE KILLINGS ARE STILL HAPPENING!). This is not backed by basic details such as names, dates, places. It is speculated that the count was ingeniously derived from a detailed list of 2000+ deaths compiled by an older liberal newspaper added to the 4000+ murders in the police record. There is no initiative to truly deliver justice to these 6000 (since the details are lacking in the first place).

(to be continued…)

If someone started handing out cheap, one shot guns using improvised ammo reloaded with matchhead powder and Armstrong's mix to folks promising to kill drug dealers and kill their importers and assassinate commies, would he approve?

Or do you have to do something really crazy like kill 4 MILF fighters with an improvised grenade (like in the video) to do that?

Also this. Especially our media. It has bogged down the people for decades. People are mindless fucks who trends themselves on whatever the hell the media tells them to (whether it's some Korean Drama bullcrap, Condescending buzzwords created by some comedic faggot, remake of an old crappy drama about adultery and womanizing). Dumb masses based their identities our major tv channels here.

Not to the Western (((MSM))) same fucking talking points, over and over, distract people with human rights shit while ignoring this has been going on for years, then you hear "It got worse when he turned president! replace that pig with that stronk womyn vice president who is a US asskisser!"

Another anti-Duterte talking point

Ad hominem and blackpill tactics:

Such uncouth mouth, reflective of an unhinged mind.

Abused as a kid. Have pity on him.

For an anti-drug mayor and president, Duterte is dependent on lots of meds, some of which are known to be abused, could he be an addict himself?

Duterte went to a Chinese anti-cancer hospital in such a hush-hush manner that he must be dying soon. This must be why he doesn't give a fuck.

Why is it that everytime a thread gets made on this guy, it devolves into this kind of shit-flinging?

It is not a question if he will approve (but based on our Great Harbinger past decisions, he possibly will). The question is if the masses will follow, which might be unlikely. Almost rarely, no simple working man is touching drug addicts and/or dealers here because it will just bother their normal lives even if they are fed up with the bullshit they've been doing in society.

Most flips consider an infusion of white genes into their family as a blessing. The only risk is accusations of whoredom from the envious. May be true, but so what?
archive.is/QkqrZ

Chink genes had more influence.

No, lots of flips admire the kikes because

Almost every product here has that 10% or 30% bullshit. It's just a scheme to urge consumerist cucks to consume more.

Why doesn't he kill the (((media))) responsible while he has such overwhelming support? This is the first fucking thing I would do in a position of power. Extremely disappointed in Trump for doing a "reset" on the media narrative with Syria and watching his base get sucked into the typical neocon garbage, when it felt like we were leading up to the media kikes finally being gassed for a while.

Aryan is not about race, you taking that Jewish narrative pill?

inb4 Americans are force to liberate Filipinos from a cruel and evil dictator.

+1 for sad alcoholic younger brother. Sales job would be ruined if they take his license because of his dui last week (fell asleep in a parking lot at 10 am) but at least he couldn't buy wine. Fucking pansy.

Its not shit-flinging. The signs are obvious; its hardcore shilling going on.
Not just here either, shit's bad on Holla Forums too.

Kill who? The local media? They provide bread and circuses for the masses and still have sway on a significant number of the population. Remember Ninoy Aquino? One wrong murder, even if not from his orders, and the people will be agitated to provide semblance of mass support for his ouster. The current strategy of making them irrelevant with the use of the Internet is working so far. One reason this is working is that the local media is so incompetent they have to rely on their foreign counterparts for guidance.

The foreign media is still out of his reach. Flips still believe the foreign media as uncorruptible and infallible, because they do throw flips a bone like when Anderson Cooper exposed the blatant incompetence and corruption in the handling of the typhoon disaster. They will still spread falsehood against him and there is nothing he can do until there will be a very strong international consensus to kick his ass out of power.

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if
users have not opted-in:
archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Yes please!
the more the better! we need those juicy white genetics, flip genes are particularly susceptible to improvement from white infusion. Due to already being very mixed.

Looks around Holla Forums archives, every other post promoting kosher nationalist frauds like Trump, Gert Wilders, Le Pen, Orban… all of them blatantly jewish controlled frauds

Awww shit, I had high hopes for Duterte but now after reading this Trumpstein nigger praising him to high heaven and claiming him as being one of (((us))) I fear Duterte might not be so great now.

Only kidding, Duterte is definitely a great man, I only hope jew-serving Trump doesn't move to shut him down.

God speed Duterte and please stay away from the zog-puppet Trump if you want to continue on your road to saving your own nation.

American zog-puppets controlled by jews are only bad news

He's discrediting them by being so fucking unpredictable and the closes you'll get is shutting down a renewal contract for broadcasting on one of the biggest media conglomerate here, ABS-CBN.

The women here usually tries to get married to a foreigner, just look at this picture, most of them have no "pure" Filipino genes, it's like a black widow, hungry for rich men and good looking genes here, we're so mongrolized in blood, we no longer have an idealize picture of what a Pilipino looks like.

This anti-Duterte talking point can be concerning since history is full of leaders' downfall caused by their own allies. In the Philippines, there is Marcos and Estrada.

Secretary Evasco occupies a custom made position in the executive controlling key government bodies and his appointment did not go through congressional approval. He is a commie using government resources to subvert the country. There are other commies doing this, but he has the top position.

Duterte's bickering allies in congress are adulterous degenerates. Therefore, he has no moral high ground to criticize drug mistress De Lima and wannabe usurper Robredo for degeneracy because they are strong wymyn who need no man.

That's Crappler (Rappler the Gawker of the Philippines)

I could see Rappler make points like the second one, but the bit about Evasco is from Kit Tatatd. Tatad is a curious thing, he mindlessly echoes the anti-Duterte talking points I've mentioned earlier, but can be skeptical with international media's talking points on birth control, Syria, Russia and Trump. Signs are pointing that he is a conservacuck cucktholic shill.

Conservative retard who doesn't like Leftists which is Duterte, also Inquirer which benefited immensely of their shilling of Aquino.

Davao (Philippines) (AFP) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he may turn down an invitation by Donald Trump to visit the United States, as he welcomed three Chinese warships to his home town

"I am tied up. I cannot make any definite promise. I am supposed to go to Russia, I am supposed to go to Israel," he told reporters when asked about Trump's invitation made in a telephone call on Saturday

yahoo.com/news/philippines-duterte-hesitant-us-visit-warm-china-131411099.html

Reminds me of another anti-Duterte talking point.

The independent stance is bullshit. The Philippines is a beggar that cannot choose its destiny. It merely left the benevolent American master into the greasy clutches of the commie Chink and thug Putin.

Duterte: Philippines open to joint war drills with China
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Monday that he is open to the idea of conducting joint military exercises with China. "I agree (to the idea). They can have joint exercise(s) here in Mindanao, maybe in the Sulu Sea," Duterte told reporters after visiting the Chinese warship docked in Davao City wharf.
A Chinese naval fleet has begun a three-day friendly visit after arriving Sunday at Davao City in the southeastern region of The Philippines.

TELLING THE KIKES TO GET FUCKED

Watch as Holla Forums hate Duturte because he is a muslim.

It's not simply the fault of Americans.
Americans remained allies with the Philippines after the war.
It's the corrupt politicians that are to blame.

So now businesses try their hardest not to pay tax because they see where their money goes.
Foreign businesses avoid parts of the Philippines due to this bullshit
Now you got a large disparity.

Then include the education system which only produces incompetent fucks, plus the nursing bubble has burst and lots of them went to call centers.

Pretty complex. American's can't really be blamed for poverty.

found the shill

Maybe you're not filipino?
aetas are as pure as they can be.
also, you're downgrading with the term mongrelized, filipinos have been originally malaysian looking, which in case you haven't noticed, is FUCKING EVERYWHERE, then there's 333 years under spanish rule, and some more years under american and japanese rule, so if there is anything that is the filipino race,

it's the malay-indo race with some spanish in them. being filipino is being mixed, partly with spanish. deal with it.

Xi, Duterte speak on phone and discuss ties, Korean Peninsula
Chinese President Xi Jinping and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte spoke together via telephone on Wednesday, Xinhua reported.
The two leaders discussed bilateral relations and exchanged views over the situation on the Korean Peninsula, according to Xinhua.

the US is out

They're not even Malay, they are "Negritos" which are considered Negroid while Malays are considered Mongoloid. Yes I do know that the Philippines is a mongrel nation being a Filipino myself, not even Duterte can be considered a "pure" Filipino because he might have some Spanish blood in him as well since a lot of us do.

He also said he was a christian, he said he believes in god but not religion. He got dicked by a priest so its not surprising.

Cucktholicism at its finest user. I'm quite ashamed of it considering it's the major religion here.

Go suck the >>>/pinoy/ BO's boipussi, chinoy.

And pretty much EVERY Philippine president is surrounded by opportunists, all the way back to Aguinaldo (first pres., had all his co-revolutionaries assassinated, anti-American). The only presidents in Philippine history that had the government under their thumb was Laurel (who was an Imperial Jap collaborator), Magsaysay (whose plane crashed with no survivors), and Ramos (WHO WAS A LITERAL GLOBALIST SHILL).

The biggest mistake President Duterte is still making that everyone in this thread so far is conveniently ignoring, is allowing that scheming feminist Leni Robredo (the darling of the mainstream media both in the country and abroad) to continue serving as Vice President and not kicking out her kike-controlled ass out of a flying helicopter at the first opportunity.

Like Trump is both a nationalist and a globalist? Why isn't Holla Forums hating him then? :^)

good

Think you forgot two parentheses there.

Duterte reminds me of Pagan Min from Farcry 4.

Would you guys like to go on vaction to the Philippines and throw people out of helicopters with Duterte?

(((They))) mad.

archive.is/VbGBU
archive.is/Vpo23
archive.is/f785r

On the continued black propaganda campaign, #HelpDinaAli #SaveDinaAli failed, and so now they're using a different tactic: making Meth a "safe" drug.
It's like libtards completely forgot the whole theme behind Breaking Bad.

Forgot the archives
Agnes' tweet chain and obvious bait: archive.is/kTHWa
The source of her alegations, Carl Hart's op-ed masturbation piece: archive.is/ydpuN

Min was the best character in that game, your allies were dicks.

Except he most recently asked that they stay to help fight terrorists.

Garbage reply. Here's your (You).

archive.is/tsEZd

Wow he even knows the pope is one of them, this guy is a fucking legend.

I wish we could unpozz ourselves and do what is necessary. Druggies are shit. They drain emergency and charitable resources, litter, make the place shitty, piss and shit all over, never add value. Just a drain on society. Can you imagine if we stop being limp wristed cucks and just went around executing the faggot tweakers? I would personally volunteer to be on the rwds. Addicts and dealers are human garbage and deserve death. Not some faggot deathrow for 40 years bullshit, I mean a bullet in the fucking head before lunchhour. Our judicial system is too bogged down to function. When we get cases of repeats, it should not go to trial and tie up resources, clog the system, to come to a conclusion that is obvious and inevitable. Just put a .45 in their skull and call it a day. We treat criminals soft, they walk all over the law, you get detroit nation-wide. Already happening. Shameful! We can do better. Instead of spending 200k usd on a criminal, we can spend 40 cents on a bullet and be done with it. 99.9999% savings rate. So much efficiency!

Duterte is a demigod. KILL ADDICTS. KILL DEALERS. REMOVE ROTHSJEW AND CIA PIGGUS.

Brave motherfucker. I hope that kikevampire dies before he puts a hit out on Duterte. Or Rodrigo "rwds" Duterte throws him out a helicopter.

This image is disinfo. The girl who was murdered is not the girl in the video.

Duterte is bro-tier. Kill your local drug dealer.

user, do you or anyone in /pinoy/ perhaps? saved the speech he made during the ASEAN Summit where he named the Rotschild bankers as the forces behind the attempts to destabilize the Southeast Asian countries? I have it saved on another computer, and I couldn't find it in the internet anymore.

That board is truly dying and the board owner is reduced to posting news links from local shill media.

I think the immediate reason is the board owner outing himself as anti-Duterte a few months ago (made a thread, changed the board name and set up a word filter). Must be the same person who shilled in Holla Forums for the globalist candidates in last year's flip elections.

shit like that is made by fucking MGTOW NEETS who hate women since they're so repulsive

typical yank…

kek

I have a theory about a secret theme of Breaking Bad, namely that of a guy named White killing Mexicans and sudacas then teaming up the Aryan Brotherhood types. He even kills the South American and nigger with a human Mexican bomb. Not too mention while working with the white supremacists, his front is a pest extermination company. Haha

I have to watch BB.

Isn't meth rotting your teeth in less than a decade?

Sounds like trailer of a movie I would pay to see.

How do you say "Come on, do it quick, get in" in Irish slang?
youtube.com/watch?v=ybeGjt9VRRY&t=4m