A M A

A M A

DON'T PEE ON ME

Why do you look like the long lost Columbine Shooter that never was?

What did you eat this morning? Asking this to find out what the breakfast of champions is.

Did you buy that flag or steal it?

You the guy who posted about getting it as a present in return for gifting away some leftist flag to a libertarian friend a couple of weeks back?

Flag belong to a friend who invited me and my group of (all communist) friends over his house to drink. This dude is a full on libertarian weaboo who is becoming a cop as soon as he turns 22. (Required age minimum in Philadelphia) Loves Atlas Shrugged and carried Neon Evangelion around on a flash drive in his pocket in high school for good luck. Also was one of the richer kids at our philly tech school by far.
Also a lightweight so we drank him under the table in an hour and he was belligerent so we set up the flag over the toilet and everyone whenever they had to piss just went onto the flag. Four of us including myself communists, three apolitical friends and another libertarian who is very smart and self aware so understands how corny the snek o' freedom bullshit is.

Nope.

This isnt me it's a friend, I dont have that tryhard social chic thing going on. I love this dude but I wish he didnt dress in fatigues all the time.

Hey!, don't bully your friends!

Even if theyre cops?

THEY ARE FRIENDS, DON'T TAKE PLEASURE ON BULLYING THEM YOU SICK FUCK.

When revolution arrives and you have to shoot him do it, but now you are friends and you are pissing on his flag.

Epic edginess my friend. Be sure to post this on /liberty/

"I'm glad to be your enemy because you do nothing to your enemies, and hurt your friends"
t. Diggy-o-knees

Jeez relax you puritans. This guy is hardly an angel. He is my friend and I spend time with him and help him when he needs help but hearing him rant about how he hates gays (to our mutual gay friends) and how it's so sad now everyone associates Glorious Rhodesia with Dylan Roof.

Not saying it's a nice thing to do but it's a cruel prank at worst and a funny one. He will survive and be none the worse because of a musty yellow snek.

ITT: Rebel cant handle the banter

k

I like it

do you own any of your own guns ?

Why does everything OP posted about his friends, himself and their whole situation make me internally scream "spectacle!"?

wut

Obligatory question: What's the weirdest thing you've masturbated to?

based.

Cant relate tbh gomrade.

Lolberts dont have logic.

"Libertarians" (AKA Neoliberals, to those of you living outside America) believe that people should have the right to restrict gays from their small businesses which they'll all magically start :^)

DON'T TREAD ON MY HYPOCRISY

a lot of the folks who call themselves "libertarians" are just conservatives that like the sound of it

Yes

Because these sort of "lol get it ironic body fluids? totally rekt em bro" theatrics surrounding the image of the flag is a spectacle especially multiplied when I brag to my niche political fandom e-friends about it with too much context

What is your point tho

Incest film where the son gives his mom a potion that turns her into a pig person

wew lad

Good taste

This means war, mate.

Plus, the Gadsden flag isn't even "Libertarian". It was the flag of the Continental Marines in the American Revolutionary War.

But yes, your friend is autistic. Then again, so are you. So, kill yourself, faggots.

Why are you mad? At no point did we tread

Holy fuck this thread is hilarious. 10/10 OP would kill the bourgeoise or lolbertarians with you

That's not a very nice thing to do to a supposed friend. I hate "it's just a prank bro relax hahahaha" faggots like OP.

You have no idea what this person is like. He will be just fine. Supposed is the operative word there. This guy has tried to force girls into sex with him through intimidation with the fact he has a loaded gun next to him, and brags about this method of getting laid though it has never worked. He is a cushy suburban kid who rebels against his straight ticket democrat parents by being a faux-libertarian fascist edgelord.

I know I'm the blogger faggot but come on I didn't think of all places I'd be getting a lecture he about why it was so terrible to pee on a flag.

you look like a goddamn mass murderer

a living meme.

holy crap that's literally rape
piss away my friend

This shit didn't happen.

I bet you bought the flag online and those are your dads guns.

Not me in the pic m8.

Yeah, and I told him he better be joking about that or we will all beat the shit out of him for being a rapist he told me I shouldnt be calling the guy with the loaded gun a rapist. Thankfully he rarely gets anywhere near girls in any context so he's never gotten to the point where he's been able to try that "method", and maybe he wouldnt try, but IMO defending that behavior and insisting it isnt rape is enough to make you a shit guy

How is it rape if it's only an implication? I think you're kind of jumping the gun here since they're not actually in any real danger.

This is far from an unbelievable story and if I were going to lie about it I would make it more interesting than this. I would give you proof but I have no way to do that besides posting pictures. And yeah my friends have political ideologies (I even mention some of them are apolitical) and I mention them because it was relevant to pissing on a flag representing a particular ideology.

Pic related is another hoax showing one of my friends in a film studio our rich daddies bought, its designed to mimic a proles rowhome because obviously everyone lives a sheltered uneventful life just like you ;^)

How is it exploitation if theres only the implication of removing basic life necessities should you quit? Checkmate communists

Your friend's kinda cute, I'd smash that boipucci