Trying to continue the tradition of selling these useless trading cards during the summer sale

Seriously, these things should be optional, I understand the risks of having my account "unprotected" by their apps but I have successfully defended it from ruskies before.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0dcAN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

found your problem

What, you don't like to get some free stuff by selling meaningless virtual cards?

You did the queue thing?

Yes, they're nowhere to be found in my inventory.

did you log in?
did you check to see if your computer is on?

That's kind of weird.

And you could have pirated the games you wanted with a fraction of the time and effort

Not multiplayer games, normally.

I just trash most cards I get now. It's too much of a hassle to sell them for a dime and I don't care enough to make the badge.

I just delete every single one they are useless to me

This new policy is bullshit and i can no longer trade anymore because of it and i'm not waiting 15 days for the trade to happen also i don't have a smartphone i never liked them so basically GabeN has screwed me

Most multiplayer games have pirate servers. Even the obscure ones.

I had the same problem, but shortly after I activated steam guard I managed to confirm the market listings on my phone.

I understand Steam is catering to retards who get scammed, but you make a good point OP

There should be an option that goes
Or something.

Cause there ain't no way in hell I'm giving my phone number to any corporation willingly

I know right, those cheeky fuckers might order pizza and have it sent to my house or something..

Inventory Helper? that's new, I used idlemaster long ago to get all my cards.

You use it to sell all the cards at once, it auto adjust prices and everything

Got it, well, I expected steam to retain my rights for 7 days but it was instantaneous even with SDA, time to sell stuff then.

That is the entire point of SDA, you remove the wait time and it auto confirm your sells

You deserve whatever happens.

They are
Its called not using steam

IDLE Master doesn't even work anymore, right? Is there anything else that will simulate the game being played until the cards unlock and then automatically switch games?

I'm not getting rid of my flip phone for god, king or country. I wouldn't care so much if it just sent me a text or something, but I have to download some bullshit "app" every time.

Nope, I used it for a week before sale to get all my cards

Son of a bitch. I read the creators shitty blog and he said he wasn't going to update it anymore. I had tried using it and it wouldn't work for me. I must have overlooked some dumbass setting.

And now it works fine. Okay.

Someone get grandpa off the pc

Found the millennial.

Get out normalfag.

wake me up

I'll never get one of those filthy smartphones.
Hell, I don't even carry my regular mobile phone around with me.

Also,

This was harder than it ought to be.

archive.is/0dcAN

What is prontomail/openmailbox/cock.li