I got tired of 4chan and decided to check this Holla Forums out. So what's different?

I got tired of 4chan and decided to check this Holla Forums out. So what's different?

You Have To Go Back

It's more "serious"

lurk moar faget

One more faggot on our board now.

Get out. The very fact that you not only asked this question instead of lurking but also created a thread to ask it means you're about as welcome as a pozzed Califag faggot couple with genderqueer kids "family" moving in next door and trying to start some "community organization" in the neighborhood.

D-dear New Friend,

K-konichiwa! (That means hello in Japanese XXDD) I hope you are GANBARE (which means to do your best). I-I hope I haven't cause d you or your sempai (superior) any trouble. P-please be nice to me…I hope you are very kawaii (this means cute). Holla Forums, like all other chans is a board dedicated to Japanese culture. Please observe our customs.

we welcome 4channers here

how do you feel about based milo, based negros(not niggers) and the alt right?

fuck off back

lurkmoar and/or go back to the buffer zone

Our staff is compromised by the original 4chon staff, i.o.w.: IRC kiddies trolling the board at levels surpassing even autism.

IRC was around well before chans.

4chan - Reddit
Holla Forums - autism
Pick your poison.

And it always had kiddies as it has now.

Gas yourself Learningcancer.

Far less comparatively, as the barrier to entry is much higher, as well as the scrutiny.

You have to go back.

The meta thread about cuckchan splitting it's Holla Forums board predicted this.
You don't want to be here without a VPN or TOR. Also, go the fuck back.

go back, the cuckshed is your home. If it took you this long to tire of cuckchan tracking down the /mlpol/ site would probably be best for you, it's where you belong.

This is actually how Learningcancer attempts to fix his self-esteem issues.

no christianity allowed

Orly?

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thine kingdom come
Thine will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory
Forever and ever
Amen

Love you

For starters, we don't make or bump shit threads like this one.

Halfchan doesn't give a fuck.
We do.
It's a sin, it's our redemption.

Go back

It's mostly whites and mostly over the age of 18 here.

go back to #cry you faggot

Maybe GCHQ should recruit here because they are a whole different level of script kiddies.

But its the lords day

Holla Forums is a pagan board

This board is dedicated to smug anime girls desu.

i'll be having nightmares about that dystopic vision, thanks.

I would talk to the kids then and convince them that their parents are massive faggots so they will be really busy and wont have time for their "community organization".

Why is this slide thread still in the catalog damnit ?