What games would Miles & Julian play if they were in this time period?

What games would Miles & Julian play if they were in this time period?

second life

War games really. Anything thing that represents a big epic battle.

My question is what would Quark play?

This, because they're both successful plebs and have jobs.

Maybe O'Brien would play a train simulator or Space Engineers or maybe Factorio or something.

I however can see Bashir pirating Surgeon Simulator because lol, he's gotta try it at least once without paying for a meme game like that. Or maybe he's more into Myst or maybe that new Obduction game if that rubbed him the right way.

Speaking of Obduction, anyone here heard of it or curious at least?

Bashir would play assfaggots and use his gene modded skills to beat everyone on earth and get a million dollars and cry himself to sleep that he never held Jadzia's ass.

I'd tap Jadzia (Dax or no Dax) so hard, whoever'd pull me out would be crowned the new Kai.

There's only one game quark would play, and that's EVE.
In fact Quark pretty much already plays EVE, google "Greedy goblin".
I think he quit EVE by now, but he used to be the biggest craftiest spergiest jew that ever lived.

How would that ever surprise anyone?

He'd play poker of course.

Speaking of Poker? Riker'd play video strip poker.

Miles & Julian would be WH40k tabletop, painting figurines and shit. They'd only play vidya when not together. Miles vidya would be minecraft with mods, he's one of those virtual model builders. Julian would be a MGS and general Kojima fag.

user, when the games fell
this is now a darmok thread

Cripple, his wheels hot

Jim and pigs, at the philippines

idk, darts maybe?

Arms closed
with the post.

Quark would definitely play eve, and his brother would always get him in the shit, probably one of the older business tycoon games too

Miles & Julian i could see playing something like PlanetSide, even tho they played more historical games in the show.

Reginald Barclay would play Second live as well as every Sim's

Worf would play Mount&Blade and all the multiplayer spin offs

Tom Paris would play games like Freelancer and FreeSpace

La Forge would probably play KSP

i think that fits

If earth games are so appealing Captain, then WHY can you not fined a game i'd play?

Nah, Quark would force rom and nog to mine gold from WOW.

That's what he has in the living room setup. In his bedroom private time vidya, it's an oculus running a hacked and modded VN waifu sim.

Why would he have an Oculus when he can just rig up his visor to do VR?

Moot, after carrying her luggage
Burch, his Wii U taken

Does he have his hi tech visor in this time period? INB4 he's blind tho. I'll throw some mercy and say in my timeline universe Geordi is just legally blind, not completely totally blind.

I'll just pretend I didn't forget the original purpose of the thread, and say I assumed the visor was included as part of the character.

there's are great because its something they would do

Wolfenstein.

Hearthstone.

No. Riker would be playan a fightan.

War Simulators

just no

haven't heard of it. googling now. meh. they spelled abduction wrong.

gul dukat would play chess methinks. or at least mega 3 board space chess.

No. What bullshit. In their down time they did do virtual versions of their jobs. They played out spy and historic simulations in the holodeck for fun in the Star Trek world.

They'd probably play James Bond games, Metal Gear, Splinter Theory; stealth games basically. And for the history probably Mount And Blade Napoleonic Wars and probably the Total War and Cossack series.

Also, kek.

>they *didn't do virtual
fugg

I always envisioned julian's job as examining alien twats and buttholes. O'Brien's job would be a fucking nightmare. They holodecked the exciting stuff to relive the exciting stuff we saw in the show. the vast, vast majority of julian's time was spent staring up Morn's asshole.

I can see Julian been a MGS fag and playing Splinter Cell, probably Hitman.

don't think Miles would play games by himself

But together i can see them playing M&B if it was multiplayer, they would probably play shit like IL-2 or DCS: World

That's my dream job.

His was to run a beeping silver thing across wounds until they healed. Much more boring.

jesus

not saying they are shit. just typed it that way

No he'd be a multiplay bro for sure.

Well they loved The Alamo and had that giant model of it, so they'd probably play Napoleonic Wars because multiplayer and defending against bots in siege.

Either that or Total War Napoleon/Empire together.

Obviously, they seem to play the grand battles of brothers in arms and would have a pint after at Quark.

i also remember them playing a middle ages Mongolian style game, why i thing they would like M7B

No, i don't think so, not a strategy game. Most of there time in the Holosuite way been line members/frontline of historic battles

Dukat might play Cards against humanity. But he might find that to be mere childs play. I think Dukat might be the type of nigga that would LARP a murder mystery, or something like "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf", without telling you it was all a LARP until 2 weeks later.

Julian studies alien wormholes of a different kind.

To blast off into space to slip from the surly bonds of earth and gravity, to boldly go where no man has gone before, to find other worlds, other worlds that may contain alien twats and buttholes, truly the final frontier.

Ezri is better in every conceivable way.

I never get to use this image.

I am unnaturally excited by the fact that I can finally.

You'd just end up space man-pregnant like Tucker did on Enterprise.

Do you believe in the Wormhole Prophets? Because those quads of four are truly blessed.

Fuck Enterprise right in it's rear plasma vent. The only good episodes out of that series was the Mirror Universe, fitting I guess because the 'normal' Enterprise episodes sucks balls.

Riker has an aversion to vidya due to a bad experience once.

Holy hell, I didn't even notice.

It gets better in seasons 3 and 4, but yeah, the first two seasons are crap and the ending was shit.

I dunno man, when this new series starts, you may be wishing Enterprise was still on air. Sounds to me like it's going to be Star Trek: Social Justice Edition.

Any episode where T'Pol strips and/or wears a Starfleet uniform is a good episode. That fucking decon chamber, man.

Ok yes, T'pol decon chamber scene and Mirror universe episodes, and that's all about I can think of that didn't give me the dry heaves.

Enterprise era ST was already infected pretty deep iirc, there was that one episode where T'Pol contracted panar syndrome aka mental space AIDS because she was mentally raped. That episode nearly made me yell out to the TV 'just fucking say it, you want to say it you fuckface, you think you're sooo fucking clever just say it IT'S FUCKING SPACE AIDS YOU FUCKS!'.
Thing is on paper the concept of Enterprise had some real potential. But they fucking borked it. I have no doubts the new one will probably be pozzed out the aft.

Pretty much everyone was burnt out after seven goddamn seasons each of TNG, VOY, DS9 and/or the movies.

They should have just fucking waited a few years; everyone knew that VOY was complete garbage because people were getting burned out and that no writers or production staff could even bear to think about another damn Star Trek series.

For sure you can tell the writers and studio fatigue was becoming harder to deny around Voyager. On the bright side, Voyager being a shitfest led to whatshisface Ron D Moore leaving, and being in charge of the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Iirc there was some blogpost how Moore said originally the concept and pitch of of Voyager was a lot closer to Galactica. Gritty, dirty, the Prime Directive really challenged, bent and in cases broken when there is no Starfleet comfy repair and backups. And with a pretty strict continuity to the series. Obviously that was backed away hard, fast and early. We'll see with this new one when it airs I guess, but I'm not hopeful when I see one of the blurbs saying
I dunno mang. That seems like a red alert for shitty show approaching on screen.

Secret Weapons Over Normandy
No One Lives Forever

Yeah, they made a point in the news piece I saw to talk about making a "progressive" Star Trek series.

I'm not very hopeful, even with Nicholas Meyer involved.

I have a hope that he's dogwhistling as a ruse because what he's describing is exactly how Starfleet has always operated.

I'm not a yuuge trekkie and I never claimed to be, but holy shit really? Man I hope it doesn't suck and crash his reputation with no survivors. Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country were probably the best out of the original series films.

Hope so, people who watched the original and TNG would know that, maybe it's just a ruse cruise to pacify the neo puritans. Maybe. I'll go to yellow alert.

Well, we'll know come January.