What games would Miles & Julian play if they were in this time period?

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

second life

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

War games really. Anything thing that represents a big epic battle.

My question is what would Quark play?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

This, because they're both successful plebs and have jobs.

Maybe O'Brien would play a train simulator or Space Engineers or maybe Factorio or something.

I however can see Bashir pirating Surgeon Simulator because lol, he's gotta try it at least once without paying for a meme game like that. Or maybe he's more into Myst or maybe that new Obduction game if that rubbed him the right way.

Speaking of Obduction, anyone here heard of it or curious at least?

Carter King
Carter King

Bashir would play assfaggots and use his gene modded skills to beat everyone on earth and get a million dollars and cry himself to sleep that he never held Jadzia's ass.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

I'd tap Jadzia (Dax or no Dax) so hard, whoever'd pull me out would be crowned the new Kai.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

There's only one game quark would play, and that's EVE.
In fact Quark pretty much already plays EVE, google "Greedy goblin".
I think he quit EVE by now, but he used to be the biggest craftiest spergiest jew that ever lived.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

but he used to be the biggest craftiest spergiest jew that ever lived.
How would that ever surprise anyone?

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

He'd play poker of course.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Speaking of Poker? Riker'd play video strip poker.

Liam King
Liam King

Miles & Julian would be WH40k tabletop, painting figurines and shit. They'd only play vidya when not together. Miles vidya would be minecraft with mods, he's one of those virtual model builders. Julian would be a MGS and general Kojima fag.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

user, when the games fell
this is now a darmok thread

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Cripple, his wheels hot

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Jim and pigs, at the philippines

William Parker
William Parker

idk, darts maybe?

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Arms closed
with the post.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Quark would definitely play eve, and his brother would always get him in the shit, probably one of the older business tycoon games too

Miles & Julian i could see playing something like PlanetSide, even tho they played more historical games in the show.

Reginald Barclay would play Second live as well as every Sim's

Worf would play Mount&Blade and all the multiplayer spin offs

Tom Paris would play games like Freelancer and FreeSpace

La Forge would probably play KSP

William Anderson
William Anderson

Julian would be a MGS and general Kojima fag

i think that fits

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

If earth games are so appealing Captain, then WHY can you not fined a game i'd play?

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Quark would definitely play eve, and his brother would always get him in the shit, probably one of the older business tycoon games too

Nah, Quark would force rom and nog to mine gold from WOW.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

La Forge would probably play KSP
That's what he has in the living room setup. In his bedroom private time vidya, it's an oculus running a hacked and modded VN waifu sim.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Why would he have an Oculus when he can just rig up his visor to do VR?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Moot, after carrying her luggage
Burch, his Wii U taken

Why would he have an Oculus when he can just rig up his visor to do VR?
Does he have his hi tech visor in this time period? INB4 he's blind tho. I'll throw some mercy and say in my timeline universe Geordi is just legally blind, not completely totally blind.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Does he have his hi tech visor in this time period?
I'll just pretend I didn't forget the original purpose of the thread, and say I assumed the visor was included as part of the character.

David Smith
David Smith

In his bedroom private time vidya, it's an oculus running a hacked and modded VN waifu sim.

Nah, Quark would force rom and nog to mine gold from WOW.

there's are great because its something they would do

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Wolfenstein.

My question is what would Quark play?
Hearthstone.

Speaking of Poker? Riker'd play video strip poker.
No. Riker would be playan a fightan.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

War Simulators

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

just no

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

haven't heard of it. googling now. meh. they spelled abduction wrong.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

gul dukat would play chess methinks. or at least mega 3 board space chess.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

No. What bullshit. In their down time they did do virtual versions of their jobs. They played out spy and historic simulations in the holodeck for fun in the Star Trek world.

They'd probably play James Bond games, Metal Gear, Splinter Theory; stealth games basically. And for the history probably Mount And Blade Napoleonic Wars and probably the Total War and Cossack series.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Also, kek.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

they *didn't do virtual
fugg

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

In their down time they did do virtual versions of their jobs
I always envisioned julian's job as examining alien twats and buttholes. O'Brien's job would be a fucking nightmare. They holodecked the exciting stuff to relive the exciting stuff we saw in the show. the vast, vast majority of julian's time was spent staring up Morn's asshole.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

I can see Julian been a MGS fag and playing Splinter Cell, probably Hitman.

don't think Miles would play games by himself

But together i can see them playing M&B if it was multiplayer, they would probably play shit like IL-2 or DCS: World

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

I always envisioned julian's job as examining alien twats and buttholes
That's my dream job.

His was to run a beeping silver thing across wounds until they healed. Much more boring.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

preggo Kira
jesus

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

probably play shit

not saying they are shit. just typed it that way

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

don't think Miles would play games by himself
No he'd be a multiplay bro for sure.

But together i can see them playing M&B if it was multiplayer
Well they loved The Alamo and had that giant model of it, so they'd probably play Napoleonic Wars because multiplayer and defending against bots in siege.

Either that or Total War Napoleon/Empire together.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Well they loved The Alamo and had that giant model of it,

Obviously, they seem to play the grand battles of brothers in arms and would have a pint after at Quark.

i also remember them playing a middle ages Mongolian style game, why i thing they would like M7B

Either that or Total War Napoleon/Empire together.

No, i don't think so, not a strategy game. Most of there time in the Holosuite way been line members/frontline of historic battles

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Dukat might play Cards against humanity. But he might find that to be mere childs play. I think Dukat might be the type of nigga that would LARP a murder mystery, or something like "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf", without telling you it was all a LARP until 2 weeks later.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

the vast, vast majority of julian's time was spent staring up Morn's asshole.
Julian studies alien wormholes of a different kind.

I always envisioned julian's job as examining alien twats and buttholes
That's my dream job.
To blast off into space to slip from the surly bonds of earth and gravity, to boldly go where no man has gone before, to find other worlds, other worlds that may contain alien twats and buttholes, truly the final frontier.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

tfw Klingon gf

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

Ezri is better in every conceivable way.

John Hughes
John Hughes

I never get to use this image.

I am unnaturally excited by the fact that I can finally.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

You'd just end up space man-pregnant like Tucker did on Enterprise.

William Hughes
William Hughes

Do you believe in the Wormhole Prophets? Because those quads of four are truly blessed.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

You'd just end up space man-pregnant like Tucker did on Enterprise.
Fuck Enterprise right in it's rear plasma vent. The only good episodes out of that series was the Mirror Universe, fitting I guess because the 'normal' Enterprise episodes sucks balls.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Riker has an aversion to vidya due to a bad experience once.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Holy hell, I didn't even notice.

It gets better in seasons 3 and 4, but yeah, the first two seasons are crap and the ending was shit.

I dunno man, when this new series starts, you may be wishing Enterprise was still on air. Sounds to me like it's going to be Star Trek: Social Justice Edition.

James Hill
James Hill

Any episode where T'Pol strips and/or wears a Starfleet uniform is a good episode. That fucking decon chamber, man.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Ok yes, T'pol decon chamber scene and Mirror universe episodes, and that's all about I can think of that didn't give me the dry heaves.
I dunno man, when this new series starts, you may be wishing Enterprise was still on air. Sounds to me like it's going to be Star Trek: Social Justice Edition.
Enterprise era ST was already infected pretty deep iirc, there was that one episode where T'Pol contracted panar syndrome aka mental space AIDS because she was mentally raped. That episode nearly made me yell out to the TV 'just fucking say it, you want to say it you fuckface, you think you're sooo fucking clever just say it IT'S FUCKING SPACE AIDS YOU FUCKS!'.
Thing is on paper the concept of Enterprise had some real potential. But they fucking borked it. I have no doubts the new one will probably be pozzed out the aft.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Pretty much everyone was burnt out after seven goddamn seasons each of TNG, VOY, DS9 and/or the movies.

They should have just fucking waited a few years; everyone knew that VOY was complete garbage because people were getting burned out and that no writers or production staff could even bear to think about another damn Star Trek series.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

For sure you can tell the writers and studio fatigue was becoming harder to deny around Voyager. On the bright side, Voyager being a shitfest led to whatshisface Ron D Moore leaving, and being in charge of the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Iirc there was some blogpost how Moore said originally the concept and pitch of of Voyager was a lot closer to Galactica. Gritty, dirty, the Prime Directive really challenged, bent and in cases broken when there is no Starfleet comfy repair and backups. And with a pretty strict continuity to the series. Obviously that was backed away hard, fast and early. We'll see with this new one when it airs I guess, but I'm not hopeful when I see one of the blurbs saying
The first six episodes of the new Trek series are being written already, and Fuller has started working on casting. Fuller also claims he’s looking at the show “through a colorblind prism and gender-blind prism.”
I dunno mang. That seems like a red alert for shitty show approaching on screen.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Secret Weapons Over Normandy
No One Lives Forever

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Yeah, they made a point in the news piece I saw to talk about making a "progressive" Star Trek series.

I'm not very hopeful, even with Nicholas Meyer involved.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

I have a hope that he's dogwhistling as a ruse because what he's describing is exactly how Starfleet has always operated.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

I'm not very hopeful, even with Nicholas Meyer involved.
I'm not a yuuge trekkie and I never claimed to be, but holy shit really? Man I hope it doesn't suck and crash his reputation with no survivors. Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country were probably the best out of the original series films.

I have a hope that he's dogwhistling as a ruse because what he's describing is exactly how Starfleet has always operated.
Hope so, people who watched the original and TNG would know that, maybe it's just a ruse cruise to pacify the neo puritans. Maybe. I'll go to yellow alert.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Well, we'll know come January.

Liam Green
Liam Green

Missing the obvious

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit