President Trump 1st 100 Days Rally in Harrisburg, PA

Commemorating the first 100 days of the God Emperor's presidency,
The POTUS will hold a rally just like old times.
Get /comfy/
Commies and other liberal nutjobs have pledged to take to the streets, protest, riot, or whatever. The aftershow should be much more entertaining than the actual event.
Following antifa being upstaged in Pikeville, KY, who knows- maybe they'll be out with a vengeance. we can only hope
RALLY BEGINS 7:30 EST
MAIN STREAM → youtube.com/watch?v=afrG01xOiVE
The link's already been embedded so you gotta copy and paste it. Sorry, fellas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afrG01xOiVE
archive.is/AM9kT
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnaVbkdXKO
periscope.tv/w/1mnGeEBjoLQGX
huffingtonpost.com/entry/gut-bacteria-autoimmune-disease_us_58595dd5e4b03904470acd99
researchgate.net/profile/Yuying_Liu2/publication/311792087_Resetting_microbiota_by_Lactobacillus_reuteri_inhibits_T_reg_deficiency-induced_autoimmunity_via_adenosine_A2A_receptors/links/585d561108aebf17d38a3279/Resetting-microbiota-by-Lactobacillus-reuteri-inhibits-T-reg-deficiency-induced-autoimmunity-via-adenosine-A2A-receptors.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET HYPE

LOCK HER UP

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=afrG01xOiVE

Git gud faggot.

kek. you young college fags better be taking the opportunities you have right now with this shit. we had nothing fun like this.

Top fucking kek

Sorry, but as OP I simply can't stop being a fag.

where were you when 8gag became the_donald

RUSTY SHEKELBERG

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

This fucking jewtube gaming site is about 10 times better than their regular one - why didn't you faggots tell me about it?

Inb4

Yes indeed op

The absolute mad man.

The fuck are you talking about there famalam?

This:
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=afrG01xOiVE
Sizes the screen automatically and perfectly and lets you turn out the lights so you can pretend to be in a submarine conning tower.

Hey, shills.
We're just hear to have a good time and watch a potential happening.
Leave all the "drumpf btfo" shit at the door, pls

Wew lad never knew about this.

Back to endchan faggot.

I'm curious to see what he's going to say and what the crowd's going to be like. I'm not expecting much from the nation that were the kikes bestest goyim for the past century though. If he talks about Assad and norks more than local stuff like not keeping families together by apparently letting dreamers stay and the wall being under question then it's basically over.

>archive.is/AM9kT
It's fucking (((Forward))). the news site for Sheklestines useless kike kids. Take that shit out of here.

Hell, if he cucks out I wouldn't be surprised if he gets booed by his own fans.

evidence the board is now cuckchan. shitposting about muh god emperor is ok but any critics are shills and goons. actually, cuckchan is better than this board. This board is just the vietnamese quilting version of reddit

Noice. Military jets doing flyby's over muh house.

Remember his core are not Holla Forums, they actually like the Nork attack idea, although not the Syria one. Absolutely though if he doesn't talk strong on the wall and kicking out beaners, they'll boo.

How about you give us an actual argument rather than acting like a braindead shill?

You should probably get into the bomb shelter, Kim.

MANY Promises Made
SOME Promises Kept

BUILD THE WALL!
LOCK HER UP!

I'll believe it when I see it, I think they'll hold back on booing and heckling because it would give ammunition to the (((media))) against him.

are you a fucking retarded nigger? rather than sucking trump dick 24/7, go and look at how badly you fucked up and then admit you were wrong about trump. But its too hard to admit that you're a faggot who voted in a zionist puppet who loves israel and his wallet more than the american people. Enjoy your bread and circuses faggot

PENCE IS ON

The Electric Pence just walked out

Can you really be surprised when there is evidence of organized shill raids against Holla Forums? 400+ active shills from a leftist discord shill group suddenly flooded in when the burgers freed the shit out of some runway pavement in some middle of buttfuck nowhere desert.

The post rate changed from 100/hour to 100/minute instantly.

And many of those will take the red pill rectally and thank us for it!

Mike "40 watts for every dirty thought" Pence.

People here were right to be concerned about another war for Israel though.

Didn't Trump basically give up on Obonobo care since it'll make people hate Democrats more in a few years?

It's only been 100 days, to be fair. He's got the next 4 years.

Go back to endchan faggot.

But I'm sure you're all ready for the DOTR.

Kek.
I'm praying for nukes tbh.

PENCE SAID REMOVE CRIMINAL ALIENS

PENCE IS A TIME TRAVELER

They're all criminals.

Well there we have it. They cheered for the Syria attack.

They're lemmings. Of course they did.

This rally is doin' one heckin' show of patriotism.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

What animu is this waifu from?

sounds about right for this board. Do you really want me to go over the many things trump has gone back on? Do you really want me to post what a fucking kike supporter he is? Are you this retarded user?

HERE WE GO

Who'd have thunk, ameriburgers are mostly cucks who'll happily go to wars for Israel.

DOUBLE DUBS

swarthy af

As long as they don't direct "LOCK HIM UP" chants to Assange…

TRUMP IS ON STAGE FAGGOTS

Technically none. She's from the now shut down Kemono Friends mobage. Pray she makes it into season 2.

It has been a long while since the last Trump rally
HYPE

Technically visa overstay is a civil, not criminal, offense.
The punishment for it is deportation so it's not a big difference however.

Eh, still better than reviving the Clinton Era.

PROMISES KEPT

Kek Trump said hes glad to be 100 miles away from Washington swamp.

CNN SUCKS

It's a swamp he still needs to go back to and drain though.

CNN SUCKS kek

CNN BTFO, again

CNN SUCKS

CNN right now

Russians flags?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Were those russian flag confetti just now?

OH SHIT FLIP THE SCRIPT ON EM DONALD

reminds me of old Trump tbh

CALLING OUT DONATIONS

REMOVE REMNANT

GET EM OUT

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES LADS

GET 'EM OUTA HERE

Still feeling the burn from Syria, Shekelstein?

Fucking bantz.

I really hope all this division keeps escalating.

My body is ready.

Slow as fuck in here, do people not know the catalog is still functional?

Now everyone is using fake news
Where did you hear about it from first?

The catalog stops working about 25% of the time for me.

LIKE ISRAEL

Sites shitting itself again.

Lots of shilling going on in the chat in the op stream.

Site's been 404 on and off for hours.

PARIS DEAL ON SUICIDE WATCH

News stations are eating eachother, I saw a clip from one of them at a fast food joint where they opened with 'Tired of fake news? Watch us instead'. I think it was MSNBC or whatever.

why does he do this

That informality was neat, too bad it's over niggers

Absolutely civic.

Such a stupid thing to "first", but it's kinda funny.

Trump has stated in now, that NAFTA will be renegotiated, and if a better deal can't be made for America, that NAFTA will be terminated

He's said that since before he was elected.

Maybe he'll do it.

it should have been terminated on day 1. its always flipflops with him. One day he says its gone, the next its renegotiated, and now hes thinking about repealing it if he doesnt get his way. A true kike

WALL CONFIRMED

His stance hasn't changed on NAFTA.

We don't have to be CivNat, but a President doesn't have much choice. The situation with blacks is part of the mess Trump inherited.

ILLEGAL CROSSINGS BTFO

There's some ultra butt hurt tonight. It reads like those faggots from meguca Chan tbh.

Wew lads, wall confirmed and increased security.

Looks like we're being raided again. This shit is more tiring than anything.

WALL CONFIRMED SHILLS BTFO'D

THEY'RE ALL GOING BACK

It's tiring and disappointing but they'll tire themselves out eventually

Also

(((SCHUMER)))

Jew Yorker here, can confirm that Schumer a shit.

Top kek, took him long enough to finally name the kike

SANCTUARY CUCK NESTS BTFO'D

MORE FROGFU KEK

thats called changing stances. people argue its 44D chess but theres nothing GOOD about NAFTA. you cant FIX a deal that was made to be anti-american and to globalize three countries and created the mess we have today. Im sure we will keep it and he will end up claiming some victory for it and bringing about new changes even if it outsources more jobs and does not benefit the people of america.

CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER'S GONNA BE INTERESTING TONIGHT

Should i start shit at my school?
I go to sinclair in ohio. Not anything violent of course but radically offensive etc

don't tell me what to do

THE SNAKE

THE SNEK

THE SNAKE!!!!!
Feels like old times lads.

THE SNAKE GET COMFY FAGGOTS

SNEK TIME

GRANDPA'S STORYTIME

SNEK TIEM

LET ME IN OH TENDER WOMAN, LET ME IN FOR HEAVENS SAKES

He's always said, even before he was elected, that he would try to renegotiate NAFTA. He said if he couldn't get a deal that would work for the American people, he would leave NAFTA.

*bite*

Will confirm. He was always planning to attempt renegotiation before repealing it.

He said as much during his campaign in 2016.

STORY TIME

SHUT UP SILLY WOMAN

YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN

KILL THE SNEK!

The left isn't going to happy about that poem.

let me in, i promis i wont bite u :^)

why is it so hard to understand you cannot renegotiate it? you either leave it or keep it as is. Renegotiations with it are going to bring about as much pain as they would with just leaving it. It was a terrible deal to begin with. So most likely he will end up removing it entirely because theres not much you can change in it.

Loving muh freedom fries

PRAISE KEK

I missed these comfy Trump rallies. I loved how he railed the lugenpresse for the first 20 minutes straight.

(checked)
Will confirm. He was always planning to attempt renegotiation before repealing it.

He said as much during his campaign in 2016, actually.

If you are right, then you have nothing to worry about. Trump has all the leverage in the renegotiation, however, so it's plausible that more can change than you think.

If you are right, then I doubt you have anything to worry about. However, Trump has all the leverage to renegotiate, so maybe there's more to it than that.

COME ON TALK ABOUT THE WALL

ABSOLUTELY CIVIC

At least he didn't leave out white this time.

Oh man this is disgusting but not surprising. Trump has just put a huge block on his supporters swinging further right than civic nationalism/patriotism.

Now the real show begins.

underrated

best case scenario is he's going in to "renegotiate" knowing full well he'll walk away from the eventual shitty deal they try to force him into, cucking everyone else

Trump has always been a civic nationalist. Nothing he said is new. Trump is a first step, stop being so blatant

if she was smart (she isn't) she would be changing her identity or "dying" or her body double has a terrible Grand Canyon accident.

Right, he's renogiating a new deal from the parameters of a trade union between Mexico, Canada, and the USA. It will likely be called something completely different but the "spirit" of the original agreement of a fair union between the countries will be the basis of the treaty. Clinton likely actually wanted to weaken industry/white working class in America because he was a Chinese and international Jewish plant.

Actually, no, I recall him stating his intention to attempt renegotiating NAFTA back in 2016, possibly earlier than that. He hasn't flip-flopped on this.

If you are right, then I doubt you have anything to worry about. However, Trump has all the leverage to renegotiate, so maybe there's more to it than that.

yeah wtf he promised to have gas the kikes and initiated the race war by now!

Outside the rally stream.

will the wall be done by the end of the year?

This is really all I care about. A friend of mine said 10% of one of his son's classes was on heroin & a few people have died already. The drug problem in this nation is a serious problem.

checked
Your video ended, here is a livestream
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnaVbkdXKO

Hey Spicer, how's it going?

Kill yourself. He has always said that he wants to renegotiate NAFTA and only terminate it if no fair deal for the US can be reached.

Hey Spicer, how's it going?

That's why I said it's not surprising, he's not Hitler but I'll take civic nationalism over leftist cuckoldry any day.

Tippitytopity Kek

i dont think the wall would be done in a year even if they'd started on day one

Damn right, those dubs don't lie. It'll be done in under a year! Praise Kek!

The wall is also a start, but it's a stop - gap solution. we have to stop the god damn insectoid celestials from dumping fentanyl into our nation, and jewish doctors from over perscribing pain pills.

Secondary live stream
periscope.tv/w/1mnGeEBjoLQGX

meant for

Akuamma is a complete alternative to opiates, with no overdose potential and is not addictive in my experience or in studies. It does have a mild psychoactive effect at higher doses though, and people can abuse anything, but fuck it's better than this shit the kikes push.

YOU WANT TO
FUCK ME?I FUCK ON YOU

I'm not versed well in that subject, but if it's in the kratom family, I can attest to it being a miracle for people who want to kick the habit. I've lost friends to dope, and still have some good ones who swear by kratom on a daily basis. if they are already hooked and can't get on naltrexone, kratom is an amazing alternative.

herbal user?
I have news on the probiotic front for all those who suffer from autoimmune problems. It is possible to reset the gut microbes and cure most autoimmune disease.
simple article excuse that it's in the HuffPo
huffingtonpost.com/entry/gut-bacteria-autoimmune-disease_us_58595dd5e4b03904470acd99
the actual article in Journal of Experimental Medicine
researchgate.net/profile/Yuying_Liu2/publication/311792087_Resetting_microbiota_by_Lactobacillus_reuteri_inhibits_T_reg_deficiency-induced_autoimmunity_via_adenosine_A2A_receptors/links/585d561108aebf17d38a3279/Resetting-microbiota-by-Lactobacillus-reuteri-inhibits-T-reg-deficiency-induced-autoimmunity-via-adenosine-A2A-receptors.pdf

Sounds almost too good to be true.

Le irony.

Clean ur keyboard faggot.

almost, but if you've got autoimmune problems you know the most recent studies are pointing to the gut as the source of the trigger mechanisms.
DSM17938 the probiotic found in human mother's milk for 2 weeks re-sets the gut zoo / immune system to healthy state.

So what happened?

(1)

Don't worry, here comes the snake again

what anime or VN is that gif from?

Akuamma is a complete alternative to opiates, with no overdose potential and is not addictive in my experience or in studies. It does have a mild psychoactive effect at higher doses though, and people can abuse anything, but fuck it's better than this shit the kikes push.

damned connection.

not actually my hand, just like image in random-folder

So the gut flora may be responsible for many autoimmune diseases? It would explain why people who've been on antibiotics many times, tend to wind up with these disorders pretty often later in life. yep, me again.

Dubs confirm, you're right. Different family of plants, but similar alkaloids. Akuamma seems to woek quite a bit better though, requires lower doses, has fewer side effects, essentially non-toxic krattom will damage the liver about as much as booze if you abuse it, and way way cheaper by the dose. It also blocks other opiates and works better for withdrawls and opiod addiction in most cases.

It's trash son

Always remember to help those that want to be saved from Big Pharma. Excerpt from past user:

[spoiler] ">detox cocktail.

I offered these for two years in a city. I can count the number of people helped on one hand, the rest simply abused the meds to allow them to survive, and keep up with their degenerate behavior. "Yay, I can do meth all night til I run out, start to die coming down, and go to the wizard to grab some meds and then be ok, have no crash, and then spange and then sleep, and then get more meth and do it again!" and what did it get me? Jack shit and some of my belongings stolen from my car, that cannot be replaced.

If you want to save a tweaker, put them in a big ass sack, drag them out of town, and hang them high up a tree, or easier, deep down in a hole. Force them to rely on you for survival and keep them isolated an entire month. And never think of them as human until theu're clean. I've been around more shit than I'd like to have, but there is nothing out there that I have seen, that is worse than a person on meth. Unless they are begging for help, we should treat them like they do in Flipland. throw them out of helicoptors.

If you want to give someone an edge in with the coke and meth problem though, high doses of L-theanine will help calm and stabilize the nerves (start with 200mg and work up until effects noticed) and L-Dopa (mucuna puriens is the source I use) will help fix the dopamine levels in the addict. If they have the drugs out of their system, you can then add huperzine-a (irish club moss is a good source) which will make both of the others far more effective, though you don't want to take large doses of huperzine for more than a few days in a row, it's an as-needed sort of thing, not for prolonged use. Also, eat some damned eggs and bacon. The brain dies without eggs and bacon. ,(Choline, protein, and saturated fats. This is what you make brains and nerves out of.)" [/spoiler]

Miia is best girl in so many ways.

Having actually been at the rally it was fairly disappointing. Only Trump mentioned building the wall, but never talked about how, whether by allocating funds from the budget or by other means. I went to at least a half a dozen rallies by now and that was the worst one by far. I'm not ready to burn my MAGA hat, but I'm disillusioned of Trump.

I see Kushner's still funding the astroturfing here.

bump

What the fuck?
Mods, you have permission to nuke my thread.