Any good vidya to set the mood before killing myself?

Any good vidya to set the mood before killing myself?

NO MARIE NO BUY

Yume Nikki

douk forever

Good call.

undertale :^)

Nier

Smt Strange journey

You should play Fallout 4, it's so good it might restore your will to live.

MN9 while pretending you backed it

Postal 2.
In the end you try to kill yourself

Why you wanna kill yourself when there still an actually good videogame you could play?

Mother 3

Under-

FUCK

dark souls

This is a good choice.

Kirby

Masturbation Simulator

Play Splatoon on Ranked Battle and make sure your internet is really shitty so you constantly disconnect in the middle of a battle. I'm sure you'll want to kill yourself then

How about you kill yourself right now

What's wrong, user? We're very concerned about your health. ; ;

Please say something, don't kill yourself, nobody wants to see you die. You have loved ones and friends that'll miss you, please reply, we'll all miss you, Holla Forums will be less without you ; ;

Make sure you stream your suicided

I won't miss you

What are you talking about user? The image in the OP is Marie.

Nice digits btw

Silent hill 2

Half-Life 3

But user, don't you want to live to see Spla2n?

You don't have the balls to actually kill yourself.

It takes a great amount of willpower to actually end your own life. And great amount of courage as well.

Only way it is actually easy, if your life is so bad that there is no any other way.

Yeah but so does backing and shilling MN9 too. Doesn't make it respectable.

This.

What is up with all these shitty threads the past month?
Did E3 bring a new wave of cancer here?

Sumatran Throat Sculpting Board. For Successful Black Women. Call Now.

These threads always stress me out. Is the person being cheeky? Are they for real? Why are they even doing this? Are other people responding for real?

I am starting to suspect some people just want attention, since I used to spend a lot of energy trying to convince them not to do it.

Please don't.

I've seriously contemplated killing myself before so I can emphasize with someone in that mental state. Which is why I will generally support them.

If someone has at least a little bit of a reason not too then they probably won't. The reason I didn't go through with it is because I knew it would hurt everyone around me with a wound that would never heal. I may be worthless, but since everyone around me values me I can't go yet.

I like to let the OP, if he's legitimate, decide for himself how much his life is truely worth. I won't egg him on because I wouldn't want ruin an otherwise salvageable situation, and I wouldn't try to disuade him because he might not be wrong in ending his life.

I suggested he play Nier since it is both happy and tragic in many ways. A full playthrough to ending D will push him in either direction elegantly.

play through the entire half life series before you leave us. as a reminder of a good time long gone y'know.

tell god i said he's an asshole

thats if you end up in heaven though

Play Lufia and the Fortess of Doom.

Then play Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals.

They're both for SNES. You can emulate them easily.

not likely to happen if you kill yourself

No More Heroes

OP should marathon Welcome to the NHK

Sage because not vidya. I've failed you, OP.

That's not how you're supposed to use that meme.

Play Dragon Warrior VII to completion.

If you still want to die after all that, then feel free to go jump off a bridge or whatever.

>Shenmue 3
You need the right motivation OP

What do you think of the DS remake of two?.

Persona 3

something tells me Shenmue 3 is going to be one of the most hilariously bad games ever made.

Oh, it's you Ryo

No matter what they deliver you will still think its shit.

thats terrible why would anyone want that

eat shit along with your faggy undertale garbage

as for video games i've heard                   is pretty good

so what would encourage suicide? a game where your actions are ultimately unnoticed and meaningless? a game where people experience joy that youll never have? a game set in a depressing hellhole?

Splatoon Multiplayer against S RANKED JAPANESE DEATH SQUADS.

Whooooooooooooo

You still alive, OP?

Play Super Mario World.

It's shit.

It's essentially a mediocre action RPG with a very bad camera and half-assed physics and AI. The story is an abridged version of 2 with even more cringeworthy dialogue (from my experience with the NA version published by Natsume, still better than 8-4's shit).

The promotional art and the arranged soundtrack are pretty much the best thing to come out of it. Models ate fine. However the in game textures are muddy by DS standards.

Oh, and when you die you can choose an option to revive with instant five levels which rewards dying more than getting gud.

The game feels like a terribly rushed budget title banking on nostalgia sales. The game was over printed in Japan to the point they had bins full of the game because Square Enix's Tomb Raider levels of expected sales. NA copies are much more limited. There is no PAL publisher but DS is region free. The game does emulate well with no need for touch screen input. The game's failure probably help led to Neverland's closure after Rune Factory 4.

OP can live without Curse of the Sinistrals. Trust me.

I bet you won't do it, you attention-seeking dickbag. If you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't be bothering us or anyone about it.

I implore you not to use a permanent solution to solve temporary problems.

Play Depression Quest. It's bland, shit and a desperate attempt at attention. Just like your life!

Download space engine and fly around visiting stars and galaxies. Make sure to visit some blackholes and neutron stars up close for max effect.

Phew, feels like i dodged a bullet there. Thanks user.

IF you have to try it out out of morbid curiosity emulation is a good way to go.

The series did have potential for lore even after the bomb that is CotS. I really would want to see the original get a remake because Lufia was mai waifu at one time. But with Neverland dead this will be another Taito IP Square Enix is going to sit on and do nothing with until they go bankrupt and auction off their IPs.

Lisa

I don't mean to be telling you your business user, but 2016 is looking like a pretty good year. You may want to see what happens

Don't do it, user

Atleast give us a reason why you would want to do that.

The future will be alot more bright thanks to trump. We could continue to shit on videogames and sjws and be all around miserable together.

8ch will be a little bit less without you user. I have no idea who you are and have no obligation to care but i still dont want you to go.

I dont even care if you backed MN9, we all make mistakes man

Second Life

But what if he's not a white republican male?

You don't need to be white or Republican to vote for Trump.

But if you weren't, why would you?

How exactly are you going to kill your salve ?
Will you stream ? Please stream.

Bastion

Maybe you're a single issue voter, or you agree with his policies.
Alternatively, he could be your lesser evil option.

I don't see how he could be a lesser evil to anyone but white, republican males. Including his policies.

We're looking at bleach and rat poison this election, sure, but that doesn't make it okay to pick the rat poison.

If you ask me, he fact that he's against the TPP is reason enough, especially considering that Hillary helped write it in the first place.
And if we're comparing strictly in terms of race, Hillary is hardly better, what with that "super predators" speech.

Well since you are considering suicide buy lots of guns and attack some dickhead politician.

World has too many of those.

Halo 3 ODST

but don't do it user

I'd stream mine but shitty internet connection and i've have to use a phone while jumping out of a building

Record it, then upload it on liveleak before the Reaper claims your soul.

Is younow phone compatible, anons?

Mein nigger. Why there is so many recommendations on neir? How good is it? Give me a reason to spend shekels on ps

Why would you want to kill yourself tho? Allways wandered what pushing people do this.
Dunno fam, hack neighbors wi-fi ?

NO MARIE, NO BUY

I don't think my neighbour's wi-fi is going to work from 11kms away while i fall down a crowded building a few hundred meters tall.

Well user, i'll try to make it short. My parents were bad on purpose. They fed me solely on bread, water and on weekends meat which led to feeling bad in general and a poorly developed body (i did eat a bit of everything from things like fruit i pick up on the street or begging), anything they didn't like in me or disagreed resulted in being beat, i spent most of my time between 14-17 of age locked in a dark room (i did hav ea computer so that's not as bad, i didn't have to spend the time locked in that windowless thing staring at the dark). If you ever watched seinfeld, there's this episode where constanza has to move back to his parents' house because he has no money. my parents act exactly like his with the complete lack of reasoning of the parents of seinfeld himself and what i said added on top.
I've never experienced happiness and i don't even know how to smile, i don't want to have kids and pass on whatever my close relatives have, i haven't attended school since 8th grade, my right arm completely lacks the sense of touch or pain and it and my left one have slight coordination issues because i broke both of them as a child (i guess someone okay wouldn't mind but it's an aggravator). I have no real skills to get a job and have a life as anything more than a worker who just works his ass off al day and comes back to sleep. 3D is PD and i've been fucked before, i don't get enjoyment of the 2 hours i have every day to play video games or watching my shitty tv before sleeping 6 hours and coming back to my physically tiring time consuming job as a construction worker in a 3rd world shithole a high school student would refuse (i only have a computer and a TV because i stole them). Seeing as there is no real purpose in life, my experience so far has been suffering and my predictions for the future is pain i might as well stop existing

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3

Horrible diet. Considering addeding fish to your diet. Not just dreaming about it.

I wasn't asking a story of your life. I asked why. Now i wander, why didn't you kill yourself back when was sitting in the dark room ?
Exhausting job, lack of free time something what every person has in their life. Actually, constructing workers have 9am -17 pm shift. And you get use to it after about a month. So don't bitch about how hard is your job. It's isn't that time consuming.

It's shit. There is hight possibility you will survive but becom cripple kike. Fuck u hotwheels, why do i still get Cf error
I woul propose hanging yourself on a door knob, you also can jerk off while slowly choking.

Life can be shit at a time, but it's really good year. Don't die just yet.
Awoooooo

Mariefag, why are u still alive? Do a back flip faggot.

Join the military you absolute pleb and die in a blazing fire

Nier kinda plays like shit, and some of the textures look like shit that belongs on the PS2., but it has a fucking god-tier sound track. It was really fucking hard to decide on which song to embed; this one made me think of Chiyuki skating so it made the cut.
Most importantly if you like the feels train that was Death Parade then you'll love Nier in spite of its flaws. I say it is well worth the shekels. Just be sure to go for all four endings for the best effect.

Also, I picked DP for that post since the show's climax is what convinced me to not kill myself.

That's a shitty life OP. Not as shitty as some, but shittier than most that's for sure. As I said in my previous post you are the only one who gets to decide what your life is worth. In part by applying the cost-benefit analysis, which I see you've already done a bit of. You are certain that your life won't get any better based on your history, and while you must admit that there's a chance for things to improve I will also admit that those chances are generally slim. That leaves the final tally up to those around you. Of course your parents are shit, but do you have any other friends or family that would be hurt by your passing? Before the gears start turning I should caution you against bargaining with yourself that no one loves you. I did the same thing, thinking that everyone would get over it eventually, but that isn't the case. This is a decision that will affect those closest to you for the rest of their lives. If, after comnsidering everyone you could affect, there is no one but you, then I must agree with the other guy, that falling isn't advisable. I would personally go with ODing on the drug of your choice or slitting your wrists; which should be easy with your right arm the way it is.

Why would you kill yourself when we're living in the end times?

I did enjoyed parade alot,c characters , story, concept itself and most importantly- settings. Magical , and yet, a stopped on the ep 10 iirc, got distracted by random shit and forgot about this title till saw post pic. Actually i think i finish it tonight. Concept of hell-paradise in parade kinda ironic btw.

I saw gameplay of the comming neire game few days ago, looks pretty intetesting. Did not saw how previous titles looks like, gameplay wise, but doubt it's much different from future title. Eh, PS4 cannot run PS3 games, or em i wrong?

Doubt that user op. Think original op gone driven to the YN. Dunno user post sounds rather like excuse then reasoning, the easiest way to deal with something say it's fault of someone also, parents, people, job whatever. None stepped him get the fuck out parents place and live own, separated life.
Wrist sling is kinda a bitch, if you go too deep you won't be able to move hand if survive, better cut artery on the leg. Pills also not readable enought.

Stop being a Nintendildo. Then maybe you won't feel like killing yourself.

NO MARIE NO BUY

Not yet op.

Wait for Half Life 3 to come out. Alternatively, buy some radioactive materials off of Amazon, get cancer, make a petition or kikestarter or some shit demanding HL3 to release or some shit. Gabe will react for good PR like the kike he is.

Understand, op. We must know if that game exists or not.

I'll say no more about DP, as hype tends to sour things.

The main difference between Nier and Automata is that Platinum is handling the latter. So while the basic gameplay will stay similar, the sequel will look and feel smoother.
From what I've read the PS4 does not support backwards compatibility directly. There's a bunch of BS with PS Now or whatever. Keep in mind that Nier Gestalt for the Xbox 360 is the same game; if that helps at all.

He does kind of pile on a laundry list of problems, which makes me suspect, but my advice stays the same. If he's shit posting then it doesn't really matter anyways, but if he's legit then what I said can go either way. He can choose to place a high value on his life and make something out of it despite everything. Or he can place a low value on it and end his suffering. The point being that whatever choice he makes is the correct one as he's the one making the criteria.

That's a good point about wrist slitting. I thought the drug one would be executable if he saved up enough money to buy his poison of choice to trip out the OD on. As you can see I never made it past the rough planning stages.

Yeah, this is true.

So basically, i need get ps3 and 4 if i want enjoy whole series ? Kinda a bitch. I probable will wait golden sale in shinjuuku and ask jap who i know fetch me ps4, might get it for 30% less then it's cost right now. Are there anything worth buying on ps3 only ? Question of buy/borrow really, i don't like spend money on something what i consider pointless.

I cannot pity people who have this kind of problems and consider killing them salve. List of problems what was given by that user can be solved by him salve. He just choose not too.

Despite this people are fucking stupid, thought that death a solution is just jej Here is an example - Friend of my works as administrator at one bank, she told about family where husband hanged him salve in the garage because of the huge debt what he was owning to the bank, common situation in country where some time ago economy got collapsed and course of currency exchange got BTFO. And this is how he decided solve problem, the irony - credit debt was moved on his wife due to the underwater rocks in the contract.

Problem with drugs that it's take alot to kill a men and overdose has a high possibility to fail. Well, the simplest way to die with pills is to make sure you will do it in the bathroom, since when you pass out, your body will be relaxed and go under water, your lungs will be filled with water it's much "less" painful + more reliable.
Not a bad thing, right ?

Just keep Nier in mind the next time you're given another reason to buy a PS3 or 360.
Automata is set far into the future so I don't think you'll need to play the first to enjoy the second. Much like Persona 4 has some characters and references to 3, but 3 is not required to follow the plot at all.

What you're saying is not inconsistent with what I have said. My first post stated that if he has anyone close to him then killing himself would have implications for them for the rest of their lives. Your example with the husband is just a double whammy of both emotional and financial damage.
Your other point about his attitude being the solution to all the problems he listed is also on point, and consistent with my advice. He's the only one that pick himself up from this state. A tl;dr of my statements could be "shit or get off the pot."

That remains to be seen.

I also found it ironic that your autocorrect changed self to salve for this conversation.

Now that is revealing. Since i did not research anything related to the title i assumed they are deeply related.

He did not mentioned any one, nor he said a "reason", you know it's like domino, people decide to kill them salve not because of "over all shit in their life", but because of one specific thing, what pushed to do this. I wander to know what was "that" thing, reason, why. Your example of "you will harm people around you by this", some what pointless due to a fact of him not mentioning any one in his life about who he will care. My example of husband killing him salve is an example of someone thinking that his death will solve problems of the one who around him. Basically same what you said but with different degree.

Mind explaining - I'm not native english speaker, nor it was auto correction. Isn't self and salve - the same exact things…. ? I always use salve instead of self.

That's the t9 for you.

N… No. No, it isn't, user.
You need to take more English classes, because your English is terrible.

Nah, op only made two post. Most likely just shitposting for recommendations knowing that people would give it to him because "muh suicide". If not he just cried like a bitch and went on with his day.

didnt we have this exact same thread like a few weeks ago ?

i think it was even the same OP image

dear god OP, i told you the last time and ill tell you again.

fucking end your life and fuck off this board with your shit threads.

Nier is about a single father trying to provide for his sick daughter while searching for a cure for her mysterious disease that seems to come strange monsters named Shades.
Nier: Automata is about androids from the moon fighting a war against robots on Earth.
There may be related plot elements between the two, but Automata does not follow the cast of the first.

The drive to kill oneself is derived from the thought that nothing will ever get any better. There doesn't need to be a reason for it. Some can have several examples of why life is shitty, like OP, but the only thing necessary is the lack of a will to live. Which is not something I can express.
The husband's case goes against what I said. I'm certain his wife would not have wanted him to die therefore he sould not have killed himself. Simple.

sav/
noun
an ointment used to promote healing of the skin or as protection.
synonyms: ointment, cream, balm, unguent, emollient

verb
soothe (wounded pride or one's conscience).
"charity salves our conscience"
synonyms: soothe, assuage, ease, allay, lighten, alleviate, comfort, mollify
"she did it to salve her conscience"

archaic
apply salve to.

I read this thread last month. Is it that same user?

and i'm not surprised to hear this.

Hence, there was no word about that user trying to change something. To change something take effort and more importantly courage, same with killing your self(monkey see , monkey learn), that is why most people stop on the "rough preparation" part.

That is a terrible grammar mistake i've made.