"Artist gettin' robbed for their publishing/

"Artist gettin' robbed for their publishing/
By dirty Jewish execs that think his alms from the covenant"

Holla Forums has allies in places you never thought possible.

This was Lupe Fiasco's last song and he got ADLed hard a fuck for it. He went out naming the Jew. He had more to lose than most of us ever will.

From my experience, 99.999999999999% of all rappers are niggers describing nigger culture.

But that tiny fraction that understands the game of influence and subtly expresses anti-Zionist views for their entire career in a way that would make accusers look insane to call out. There is a lot of value in that, and Lupe Fiasco gave the example on how to do it. Jews are very status and perception oriented.

Name the Jew in a way that makes the Jew look paranoid for calling you out. Tremendous victory in this tactic.

Sure. He heralds from inferior genetics… and even from that subhuman origin, he had a game plan and played it to the fullest extend… just so he could name the Jew at the very end (despite doing so for his entire career)

Would you put your entire legacy and those who rely on you on such a line? Lupe did.

Other urls found in this thread:

spin.com/2016/12/anti-defamation-league-lupe-fiasco-anti-semitic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D-DUDE, BASED BLACK GUY. HE'S LIKE SO BASED DUDE.
IS HE /OURGUY/ DUDES?

He's a useful idiot. I'm overjoyed he did that, but that doesn't mean he's on our side either, my friend.

He'll never be /ourguy/ and asking him to be such is impossible.

But he can open up another channel.

Imagine Jews of power aggressively targeting blacks in ways that make the KKK look lazy.

It's an SJW nightmare. They have ti choose minorities and without including all of them, they will always look like a racist to each other.

You pit their fears against one another and shatter them.

No. Stop it.

I accepted based nigger cannot exist.

But if non-based niggers are willing to sacrifice their fortune to be overtly anti-Zionist… what the fuck a based non-niggers afraid of?

I aint clicking that shit, drop quotes if he named the jews and stop using capital J for jews you newfag

So… literal quote:

Artist gettin' robbed for their publishing/
By dirty jewish execs that think his alms from the covenant

ADL outrage: spin.com/2016/12/anti-defamation-league-lupe-fiasco-anti-semitic/

Now there you have a point. Turn blacks against Jews.
Then you turn the blacks against other blacks.
Listen to Hava Nagila when you scheme like this, really helps get into the Globalist mindset.

Thing is a nig nog can easily be put back to a leash by a kike, if the kike has the means to appease them that is (money). If you want to turn the nignogs against the kikes you have to strike at the money the kikes have. Kikes are greedy but when backed into a corner they have a lot of money on their disposal to appease the niggers when they get uppity. So basically what you would need to do is cut the money supply from kikes to niggers.
If ( money )
nigger = obedient;
else
nigger = uppity;

Niggers are surprisingly redpilled about kikes

Logically, you are right.

Lupe intentionally defied this logic. He named the Jew and lost everything. Lupe showed that funding the nigger is no longer a guaranteed return on investment.

And you can call Lupe a nigger until your blue in the penis tip, I suspect he'd be like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ because he knows, precisely, that "White privilege" is really "jewish privilege"

The urban black only enjoys jewish sympathy materially. They spiritually hate the fuck out of them.

PAYDAY MONSANTO

#EXPLAIN YOURSELF BECAUSE BLOODSHED

payday monsanto is a mulatto with the most red pilled lyrics. calls out jews all the time. has called out alex jones on his show for being an israel shill.

he's still a nigger, and it's still rap. but if you want to talk about a redpilled rapper here you go

Thanks.

Strategically, you have to ask yourself a simple question: Victory or purity?

Choose victory, and purity can be established flexibly. Purity can be subdivided among participants in their own subjective realm. This division is the root of postmodernism, allowing the maximum efficiency of post-nationalist/globalist agents.

Choose purity, and victory tightens because your definition of victory is bound to a limited scope. Those who limit victory cannot achieve it.

Nigs will always nigs. Redpill nigs can be disregarded by the purity camp, but why? Not all niggers are ZOG agents. In fact, the poor nig and the poor white have more in common, in terms of ambition, with one another nationally than the middle class equivalent.

All I'm saying is consider the idea that nigger culture is intentionally manufactured by those who want to use nigger culture as a moral guide-stone.

personally I don't think we have a choice of victory or purity but hey, whatever floats your boat

Slit your wrists, TRSodomite

Based black man who openly names the jew, is infinitely superior to the fashy alt-rightiste nationalist who sides with jews and promotes kosher nationalism.
The latter needs immediate gassing, the former can be sent back to West Indies/Africa with an extra bonus basket of bananas to take with him.

The main problem is masses of them see no difference between us and jews. They think jews are just greedy whites.
When it goes so much deeper than that on so many levels.

just stop now. he's about as anti-white as it gets

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Kill yourself civic nationalist cuckold

Maybe Jews promote negroids so hard because it's easier to fool and rip them off?

"He he he, just sign here schwartza or mark an X, same thing, it's all taken care of, trust me!"

What if some enterprising Goy lawyer went around reviewing these contracts, suing the Jew parasite responsible, then threatening racial agitation if a generous settlement is not reached?

Let's use their own tactics against them.

There are plenty of rappers who talk shit about jews, but it's not really for Holla Forums. It's for normalfags who won't shut the fuck up about Tyga.

This. Lupe Fiasco's kvetching is another variation of
GIBS ME DAT
Cut off the gibs, and observe a chimpout. Same goes to cutting off EBT machines, etc.

His jungle beats, after all, have no intrinsic value. So he is dependent on (((schlomo))) for shekelization.

It is good that this Lupe fellow is speaking up, though. Now if only connoisseurs of rap music were capable of rudimentary logical thinking, they would put two and two together to figure out the rest of the tale. Using the term "hoodwinked" and making some reference about chickens coming home to roost would be icing on the cake.

based mods
>>>/reddit/