Trump proclaims May annual Jewish American Heritage Month

Trump proclaims May annual Jewish American Heritage Month

>“In every aspect of the country’s cultural, spiritual, economic, and civic life, American Jews have stood at the forefront of the struggles for human freedom, equality, and dignity, helping to shine a light of hope to people around the globe,” the statement read.

>The Jewish people, said Trump, “have left an indelible mark on American culture,” adding that “today, it is manifested in the towering success Jewish people have achieved in America through a unique synthesis of respect for heritage and love of country.”

>“The achievements of American Jews are felt throughout American society and culture, in every field and in every profession,” he continued, adding that the White House expressed “our Nation’s gratitude for this great, strong, prosperous, and loving people.”

timesofisrael.com/trump-proclaims-may-annual-jewish-american-heritage-month/
archive.is/TQC0S

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3644446/jewish/President-Trump-Marks-Education-Day-for-Rebbes-Date-of-Birth.htm
archive.is/axdbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And earlier this month:

President Trump Marks Education Day for Rebbe’s Date of Birth

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3644446/jewish/President-Trump-Marks-Education-Day-for-Rebbes-Date-of-Birth.htm
archive.is/axdbY

4D chess 4d chess! Praise kek! God empurrurrrrrr

b-but mr shill, i-it's just lip service, h-he doesn't really mean it.

This is ANNUAL now; by the wave of Trumps pen. Congress hasn't passed a single bill all month. Not one. Yet we keep getting gifts for the 1% (which btw are kikes). Amazing.

WTF I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS RUNNING ON AN ANTI-JEW PLATFORM! HE IS BREAKING ALL HIS ANTI-JEW PROMISES!

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!!!!

HOW IS HE GOING TO KEEP PLAYING STRATEGIC POLITICAL CHESS GAMES IF HE IS OPENLY ANTI-NAZI?!? WTF

:^)

Trump had the base rallied so hard he could have declared open season on niggers and we would have shed their blood in the streets. Wake the fuck up faggot

OH

MY

GOD!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I keep telling you faggots government isn't going to save us we must reclaim DC with our own bloody hands

it hurts

May is also the month when many child abductions and sacrifices happen. So of course.

Can't wait till you guys are banned for trying to astroturf :^)

I felt bad for whites born in February but this…

Mr President you could have been great
Instead you turned on us and filled us with hate
Forever more Europa will drown in shit
America is a toilet that the kikes will now sit
On top the throne flushing liberty away
Into the sewers go our race with dirt and decay
We will rise again but next time we know
That into the gas chambers all kikes must go
Hitler was right he did nothing wrong
When the DOTR comes you will hang to the Reich song
Betray us again and your family will burn
In the bog they will go as the reich wheels will turn
Cranking the gears of our trust you have broke
Claim what you want but you have already spoke
Not for the people yes not for our race
Trump you betrayed us you became a disgrace
Kek wills the people Kek gave us a voice
With memetic warfare we know that we have a choice
We choose not to bend the knee to any tel aviv kike
We choose hope we choose hitler we choose the fourth reich
We are coming for your kids they all must be gassed
The time for patience is gone kike none of you will last
His spirit will rise from the grave just as he proclaimed
We will Heil Hitler we will ensure all kikes are named
The Goldbergs the Shekelsteins the Eichenwalds too
And then we are coming for the cryptos like you
Fear us you yid we will make you pay
For every lie you told will be torment for another day
Cower you faggot because it's happening now
In the name of our Fuhrer we will hunt ever last kike down

So we're gonna have a holocaust every May?

This pretty much. The age of politicians must end and a new glorious age of empires must begin.

Jews supports issis and could be allies.
By extension so is your Commander in Chief.

Money?

I'm getting real sick of this over-the-top jew-fellating bullshit. Like how it was fucking Holy Week and the only thing Trump talked about was passover (aka the jewish celebration of baby goy massacre)

I bet that if he sends you faggots on a mission to save Israel you're gonna think of some retarded excuses as well, this behaviour is no different from leftists, you always find a way to twist the truth when something you don't like happens. Fucking hell, I hate what this place turned into because of that orange kike.

Fire up your black twitter, Jews are trying to rob us of black history month.

Trump was always a massive cuck for Israel, nothing's changed here. All we wanted was for Trump to build the wall, deport the illegals, give the finger to NAFTA and end Commie Core. He was always going to hit the wall of legality, courts and cuck congressman. He is civic nationalist through and through.

The shills got in here fast.
He's making the normies sick of jews you blind faggots.

The niggers will be very upset by this.
Lets get them chimping out against the jews.

Meh don't care, reported and moving on