Making a "AMAZING STORIES OF JEWISH SURVIVAL DURING THE HOLOCAUST" video

I need help finding a few more of the most absurd and clearly made up stories Jews have written in their shitty books or talked about in interviews as if they actually happened over the years. Hoping to get at least 10 of the best ones.

These are just some of the ones I already know or have seen around on the chans

Unfortunately, I never saved most of the images & graphics which did a good job explaining & expounding on the stories + stating where they originated, so if anyone could repost them in here I would appreciate it much.

Anyways, the plan is to make an ostensibly sincere YouTube video outlining these stories word for word how the lying kikes said they happened, with a large emphasis on how stunning and brave they were for surviving such horrid Nazi inventions, like the said Holocoaster.

The intent is just to present the stories, in all their light, with such genuine sympathy, that it forces people to re-evaluate how the fuck they could possibly be believing such obviously untrue nonsense about the happenings of the cherrished Holocaust. This is not meant to be just a parody video for the lulz, but more to combat the fact that normies would never even waste their time on a "Top 10 lies the Jews told about the Holocaust video" and would inherently deny the information in them even if they somehow did due to their lifetime of (((media))) programming, but I'm hoping that a sympathetic video outlining these clearly made up stories in all their glory, may help an average normie 'come to their own conclusions', in a way, which I have found is one of the most effective ways to redpill a person on something, as opposed to trying to force them to accept your point of view they already strongly dissagreed with. Kind of akin to how showing someone the Bill Nye video is much more effective in redpilling someone than yelling at them "the jewish media and hollywood entertainment industries are trying to turn our children in to tranny faggots REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

That's my theory at least. I appreciate any help from you guys. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/90FyH
you
zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
archive.is/TL5nl
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.ca/2011/01/adolf-eichmann-witnessed-jew-blood.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzkommando#Einsatzgruppe_A
balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php
youtube.com/watch?v=r5kxahU6kEQ
razorwirecn.com/info/History-of-razor-wire.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-p0yLP4so
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't forget,
And my fav, the peddle driven brain bashing machine.

If you're serious about this, you definitely need to mention several in a row that supposedly met Mengele himself on a face-to-face basis and lived to talk about it.

This is a great idea. This thread needs a few more replies.

I can see it now.
Make it in the style of one of those shitty American shows like "100 ways to die" or whatever except animated.

Don't forgetting the railroadspikes in the head survivor.

She also did some other shit.

Also
balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php
Archive:
archive.fo/90FyH

lampshades

Great thread, will contribute with the few pics I have.

Dont forget the "soaps made from Jews" too.

lt's so unbelievably fake l don't know why anyone would buy that piece of shit. Pic related is another interesting ebay ad l found that's obviously bullshit.

It was real in my mind.

During a time where Germans didn't use anglicism every 5 seconds.

I was coming here to post the first vid. That old broad takes the cake. Three-year-olds fucking die from falling down the wrong way, but she expects us to believe she got a giant nail hammered into her head for shiggles, went into a coma, and came out of it with the nail still in there. She would have died from the wound, from shock, from infection, etc. As for the "chain made out of knives," anyone who believes that one needs to be culled from the heard for being to stupid to live.

There is an explanation for it.

But yeah, she was also imprisoned for 12 years, had tattoo removed, slept in mud and feces, weighed 32 pounds at 15 yrs old when liberated.

Kikes be kikin.

Which is funny, since she was only 2-3 year olds when she got nailed in the head.

Here's a few hilarious ones:
you tube.com/watch?v=p1G-DBpaPyM
you tube.com/watch?v=C_GrwAyIS2Q

Thanks for the input, but why is this so relevant? Because presumably, in the mind of a normie, they would not have all survived if they had actually met Mengele as he would have just stripped them down and started gasing them right there on the spot for the lulz? Or is it something else that is going over my head right now? Not exactly sure what you're saying, but I'm certain your average normie wouldn't have the slightest idea who Josef Mengele was, so not so sure that's the best angle to take. Unless I'm missing something, if so feel free to expound on what you meant.

Its in the same vein of "we had lunch on top of corpses".
Why were you given lunch?

You need to euthanize 2.2 kikes per minute, around the clock, day after day, not a single minute of pause, for five whole years to arrive at 6million.

This translates into 3168 kikes per day, with not a single day of rest, lest the figure ripples down, requiring you to kill more and more each subsequent day.

right of the top of my head, my favorite story is the machine that would lower a giant room of jews into standing water and electrocute them, then the metal grate would raise out of the water with the pile of dead jews and the nazis would turn the electritity to 1.21 gigawatts and it would fry all the bodies until they turn to ashes. You know, because Germans in wartime are known for building MASSIVE generators capable of turning an entire corpse to ashes just for the hell of it. Fuck fire, thats too easy.
The story was in one of those (((eye witness))) accounts in a book they refefence for (((holocaust))) mermorials.

by the way, OP, good idea. I shocked this hasnt been done before.

Check this out
zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm

Make sure you check out

>>>/polarchive/7

I fucking raged. I want to punch that bitch so hard in her lying faggot face

The Nazis turned Jews into sausages and bologna, which was used to feed other Jews.

youtu.be/r5kxahU6kEQ?t=4477

I know it won't add up, but does this actually physically add up to possibility, regarding camp corridor thoroughway and actual chamber areas?

That's a LOT of shit that has to be moved.

I can't be trusted with area conversions (I made that one cremation pasta I always get corrected on because I fail at area/volume conversions).
But, you know?
That kind of shit intrigues me.

Apparently your average joe takes up about 3square feet, of floor space, standing up.
Granted, that's not sardine levels, but, still.

thoroughfare. You know, the teleportation of inmates into location only happens when telling stories, in the real world people need to walk through hallways to reach somewhere.

Talk about efficency!
She could have just said "chainsaw chains" or something.
Still hokey, but more believable at first "glance".

But that's kikes for you.
Since they were just regular inmates, they had no idea about how anything works.

Yeah, that shit requires heat, pressure and moisture to even begin working.

Meanwhile Adolf sat on the largest sarin gas stash of possibly ALL the war participants.

But, no, let's use Zyklon B.
Pic related, but not sure how accurate.

Jew lies to schoolchildren about "Jew soap"

kek. That's a good one.

Didn't know this part about the Zisblatt saga.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Shit man. This is gold.

Great link. Thanks man.

By the way, does anyone remember ever hearing a story that somehow involved crossing a stream via hopping across it on the tops of some very conveninently placed and docile alligator heads? I think it may have been during a womans escape attempt or something? This has been bothering me for a while now, as I know I heard a story like this on a podcast a year or two ago (maybe a early daily shoah ep, but not sure), but I can't seem to find any info about it anywhere on google. If anyone has any info on this I'd appreciate it. I guess it is also possible that maybe I just had a dream about emaciated and terrified escaping kikes fleeing from muh gas chambers by hopping across a river on top of their local friendly river-dwelling crocodilly's heads, and have at some point just econfused it as an IRL memory that never actually happened, so don't kill yourself looking for this if you've never heard anything about it. But I could honestly say in court I FEELLL like I remember hearing this story on a podcast about a year or two ago. ha.

I drew pic 3

If you eat human flesh, can't you contract kuru, a permanent degenerative disease that affects the prions of a cell?

That is, if they got it and survived, they should be testable for it, but they aren't.

Jewish ninjas on the prowl!

And yeah, that collection is golden.
Gotta hand it to them, they have imagination.

You probably already saw this or at least most of it but Its well made, good for redpilling

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I'm at work so I can't post anything relevant from my folder, but I was wondering if anyone knew if any actual physical evidence for Dr mengeles experiments?

"Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil" is also quite good.

Was meant for

(checked)

I remember they would say the auschwitz recreational swimming pool was actually a "drowning pool" where the guards would make the heebs swim laps over and over and over until they drowned.

There's also the story of the guy saying that jews, poles, and hohols burned different colors

From the things that didn't happen i want this one to happen the most.

Was hitler playing sims 2 all along?

On a tangential note, it'd be great if someone could draft up some documents "debunking the debunking of the debunking of the holocaust"
That sounds retarded. Let me give an example. Jews claim 6 gorillion were gassed. Fred Leuchter investigates the gas chamberrs and concludes that the story is complete bullshit, and publishes "the leuchter report". Kikes get furious and "debunk" it with their own jewish science. Now if you look up info on the leuchter report, all you get is crap about how it's been proven fake for XYZ reasons. So I'd like to see something/someone go through the arguments against the leuchter report, demonstrating why the claims that it's fake are bullshit.

Plenty of other examples, for instance the kikes come up with all sorts of imaginative ways to explain how they could have burned that many bodies, or how the design of the facilities makes sense, or why the facilities had recreational stuff like pools and soccer teams, etc.

Basically, I'm looking for info on how to fire back when JIDF comes knocking and tries to "debunk" our claims and say it really happened.

The funny thing about all the holohoax stories is that, in the long run, all they're doing is giving us ideas for when we Make The Holocaust Real Again.

Auchwitz tycoon when

Now.

Someone should make a VR Simulator about all of this stuff. For the first time in 84 years, the goyim will finally be able to experience what it was like to be in the nazi concentration camps. It could be pitched as a horror game as an attempt at prolonging the impact of the holocaust when in actuality it would be so ridiculous it would lose a ton of credibility.

There's already a prison simulator. Holla Forums should crowdfund a death camp simulator.

None of which will actually be feasible.

Cheer up user. We'll figure out how to make peddle powered brain bashing machines.

I wish a nigga would. Imagine making a holocaust simulator game where everything you include is 100% "true" based on all the ridiculous eye witness accounts. You include the holocauster, the drowning pools, the lampshades, the poop diamonds, the electric chairs, the portable gassing cars, the masturbation machines. Everything. You show it all, EXACTLY as described by the "survivors"

And when the kikes kvetch about it, you can sit back smugly and say "but that's what the eyewitnesses said! Are you telling me they were lying??"

It occured to me that if ever I ended up in court accused of Holocaust denial, I would say that at one time I didn't believe in the Holocaust, but that I had changed my mind after reading these 10 survivor testimonies.
When accused of insulting the memories of people who died strategically, accuse the judge of denying the Holocaust and present my sources.

kek, I want to go to germoney just to do this now.

You know what's so blatantly obvious?

Every single story tells you about some new fantastical way the germans tortured and killed people.

You don't have ten different eye witness accounts of the blood geysers. You have one.

You don't have a dozen different eye witness accounts about the peddle-powered brain bashing machine. You only have one.

Exactly. And I haven't done any research into when and where each testimony came from, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that there was originally only 1 outlandish gas chamber story, and then other jews heard about it and started coming up with their own gas chamber stories too.

In other words, the gas chamber story is no different than the brain-bashing bikes or the drowning pools or the masturbation torture machines. It's just that the gaschamber story was the one that stuck. They threw a hundred different darts at the board and one just so happened to be a bulls-eye. They played the numbers and eventually won.

Has anyone else noticed that this is the behavior of small children on the playground, who try to attract attention from adults by making up wild stories, but, having no sense of subtlety, go WAY overboard.

The gas chamber! It was!! IT WAS HUGE!!! it was…the size of FIFTY FOOTBALL FIELDS GOY!!!!

Fuck, even if you ignore all the other outlandish stories, it's completely ridiculous.

Why were the auschwitz survivors starving emaciated skeletons if the germans were supposedly unloading the jews and leading them straight to the gas chambers and ovens?

Why were there recreational facilities like pools, opera houses, and sports teams if these were death camps specifically designed for mass extermination?

Why were the crematoria UPSTAIRS from the supposed gas chambers? This would require the guards to haul untold numbers of bodies up to the ovens in the most inefficient way possible.

Why would the germans use a fucking delousing agent to kill people? This is like saying we're going to kill millions of people with Raid spray. It is the most convoluted and inefficient way imaginable to kill these people.

user, it's been 15 months since I saw the Greatest Story Never Told, and I still have days where I wake up and my first thought is "it was a fucking lie"

Immensely underrated. Oy vey, frogga was real in muh mind!

Only if the person you ate had it, and they in turn would have had to get it from eating someone who had it that would have also gotten it from eating an infected person.

Look up the Fore tribe of Papa New Guinea. They are where kuru originated because they practiced ritual cannibalism for generations (eating the CNS too, which is something you shouldn't even do with animals) and didn't cook their food. Play stupid nigger games, win stupid nigger prizes.

I got you

some more

The whole Anne Frank bullshit that kids have to read like a Bible in school - made up, written with a ballpoint pen that wasn't invented until the 1950's.

Also… 1933 ???

And Anne Frank's father was sued by the actual writer and found liable.

Almost choked on my deviled egg at the testicle immersion.

So it says Dr. Horst Fischer, the main camp doctor, said he witnessed the gassings. I looked him up, he was later executed. Can anyone shed insight into why he lied? Any evidence of him lying?

If that was at the Nuremberg trials, then consider the following:

Ever noticed how ((( ISIS ))) execution victims are calm?
They state their testimony, then you cut to the execution and they just sit there, not fighting back, murmuring a soft prayer at most, perhaps?

Well, at the point of the Nuremberg trials, Germany was occupied, high ranking officers became POWs, their families still alive, now dependent on foreign mercy/handouts.

Add in torture/mock executions (that's the ISIS way, they pull the plug on killing the victims at the last second until their mind is broken) and you'll have a situation where you could make the officers/doctors/POWs confess ANYTHING.

Checked.

Also, consider the Sykewar division at Buchenwald.
Their job was to swoop in and mindfuck the Germans, instill a sense of guilt in them, that they knew about everything and let it all happen.

While at the same time one of the arguments about "Well, why were the death camps set up like work camps?" they say "So the population didn't notice the atrocities and couldn't rise up.

While at the same time bombing Dresden because the civilians were culpable.

Also, why would NatSoc Germany have the need to hide concentration camps, if they have the clout, the power, the influence to ship in 6 million kikes from all over the country.

What would they need to fear? The people?
The people they could throw into the camps as well?

it's all hogwash.

Those emaciated dead bodies on the wheelbarrows.
Those weren't ripped out of the clutches of Mad Disney Scientists 5 minutes prior.

Those were fairly fresh corpses of kikes that died of refeeding syndrome.
A, at that point, unknown metabolic effect that occurs when you feed a person whose body went into deep starvation mode heavy, rich, fatty food.

It was well meaning, but the inmates shat themselves to death because of it.

Also,

Pick one.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but here is a piece on the "claw marks" in the "gas chambers".

archive.is/TL5nl

Best part is that it is still there on the web since most of this stuff gets cycled out for new stories. Notice the current survivors all don't look a day over 75. Probably a lot of other good stuff there too.

http ://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/othercamps/flossenburg.html

Well, the trauma of the camps was transmitted via epigenetics, and all that.
So the shoah will go on, forever.

Well, we need to discover the hidden Nazi Camps where Jews have been shoah'd in their billions underneath Antarctica.

Doesn't need to be anything fantastic. Look at all the jews who survived multiple visits to the gas chambers. They even tried to psychologically torture me by burning my clothes!

I could put something like this together. I'd make it a legit game, but skew the resource management so the player is forced to kill off prisoners to keep the camp going and be well guarded. Too many prisoners and they will revolt. Not enough food and they will starve. Give a nice inviting feel too. Allow them to build pools and other amenities. Yet, further into the game there is only one solution that won't result in their beautiful camp being destroyed.

has a very good point. add pic related in and you get the picture.
link for full document: avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp

bump

this shit is great redpill fuel

here's something i can contribute

exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.ca/2011/01/adolf-eichmann-witnessed-jew-blood.html

Apparently it's more common in women because they'd often eat the internal organs whereas the men would eat the flesh.
They'd still be prone to Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease if they mentioned eating human brain.

What about the stories of Nazis helping Yurops escape Commie Ruskies to elsewhere and eventually America?

When I was a kid in the 60's the readers digest featured an article on how the Germans burned the jews. Being a morbid death fascinated and all war shit kind of kid due to tv and movie plus toys programmingI read the whole article with extreme interest.
The crux of it was they touched off a pile and nothing so they went to their evil nazi lab and ran tests. Test results were fat better than skinny, women better than men, old better than young, so they piled accordingly and voila success beyond their wildest dreams. I have never been able to find the article again but I haven't looked real hard either. Credit the jews with warping reality and science to fit their delusions once again.

(OHHH SHEEEEEIT)
Beat me to it.

OP, look into the Shoah Foundation by Steven Speilberg. He interviewed a shit ton of "survivors" and it turned into a race to the top of who had the most fantastic Shoah story for the documentary The Last Days. The video the other user linked exposes the lies and it's hilarious to watch.

But you can probably find a bunch of interviews with (((first hand accounts))) online through the foundation website.

In the miniseries "Holocaust" from 1978, the showers have a metal slide-locking door with a giant handle. In real life, it was a wooden door with a hole at the bottom. Might be worth digging up for your video, as proof they even admit it would be ridiculous with a wooden door.

Also, cant forget "It was real in my mind!" guy.

It's okay if they were slaughtered by a kosher butcher.

"Oy, how we suffah, with the cars and the trucks and the turtles with the logs and the verkakte floating handbags mit der teeth! Such a shoah!"

Annnnnd a half-hearted search for "jewish frogger" actually produced a result.

1/3

2/3

3/3

So much cancer.

If you want to dismantle the holohoax btw, simply poke holes in the numbers they attributed to the einsatzgruppen. This guy Blobel was responsible for Einsatzgruppe C, and one of the biggest mass killings - attributed with 30,000 likely, but inflated by kike propaganda to over 100k. They make claims that the Nazis must have dug up and burned the bodies, completely ridiculous. You get 30k here, 5k there , 10k there.. and you end up with less than 1 million. There were 400k who died in camps, 300k of which were Jews. Thats pretty solid. That is vague and also we dont poke enough holes in, are the einsatzgruppen numbers. They have totals on wikipedia, I didnt add them up, but its like less than 1 million highest numbers Im pretty sure.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Paul_Blobel

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen_trial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzkommando#Einsatzgruppe_A

Its full of holes. Part of their claim that Hitler planned to exterminate Jews had not-yet even created einsatzgruppen, including one for Egypt. Hitler deported Jews, he had no intention of wiping them all off the face of the earth, regardless of how desirable that may seem to us now. You dont deport people youre going to kill.

Also of note, I found this hilarious when I understood the logic behind it. Jews were thrown into "Autonomous areas" which were labelled ghettos by the allies. In reality, this was communism. Hitler gave the Jewish communists exactly what they wanted, their own land to run as they please, in a communistic way. Big surprise, the standard of living was shit. Thats communism for you, they literally asked for it, fought a rebellion for it, got it, and then blamed Hitler for how bad it was.

Wikipedia claims (which are bullshit, of course and can be cut down significantly)

Even the article itself is self contradicting.

For the total of group C, it says:

But then, a small group which was part of that -

How can Group C be responsible for only 110k when one section of it, Einsatzkommando 5, be responsible for 150k (at Babi Yar, again, which was 30k)

The whole thing is just a house of cards waiting to fall apart. Those totals are like what, 400k? so 400k + 400k, theres your holohoax grand total, and those are bullshit numbers too that easily fall apart.

I believe there was a segment of "The Greatest Story Never Told" where they compiled several jewish interviews and the amazing thing they claimed. In the end, Aushwitz seemed like Disney Land after hearing every testimony. They have their sources, but i forget the episode.

I'm sorry I can't post a source, but I'm at work and I can't quite remember the title or author. The book is cited in the prolific documentary, "One Third of the Holocaust," as a prominent witness testimonial used in several war trials against Nazi Germans. In it, the most striking thing that happens is that the Jewish author escapes his labor camp by killing an SS guard with a hatchet. He was shot in the shoulder with a Karabiner right before hand. Googling hasn't yielded much, but it's an old work and probably buried for its obvious falsehood.

This is telling on so many levels.

100 WAYS TO GET HOLOCAUSTED

Any updates OP?

Sage for off topic, but this just shows me yet another way whites are the superior race. Not only do whites not do stupid shit like that, but you get cases like pic related where the Poles used actual science and realism to create the reason for the fictional "zombie" outbreak on a set of islands near Papa New Guinea: Kuru.
Then the kikes at THQ fucked it up, forced most of the story to be cut, and rushed it to a buggy broken release. Fuck that company.

I have two extended family members, rounded up in Berlin in 1939, both Poles, both Catholics, both now listed as JEWS in the Dachau death index, several years ago when this database went online they were listed as Catholics

I suspect this is a widespread systematic occurrence, as 2nd and 3rd generation family members age, those listed in the index are having their relegion switched to Jews

Bump. Excited to see this video

Make sure you include that video about the 8 million 4 million who died at Auschwitz. We must never forget the 4 million 1.1 million who suffered and died there. Don''t forget the 1.1 million 300,000 dead kikes.

If any of the content you find was used in the Nuremberg trial, it might be worth having a little infobox pop out at the bottom or in a corner to mark them as such.
All of those (((miraculous testimonies of heroism and cruelty))) were taken as uncontested facts during said trial and used to imprison and execute folks.

anyone remember this thread? the good old days

aye

Why have I never heard of this. My fucking sides.

If we did a material test on the lampshades would we find that they're made of human skin?

nice Hitler trips

The lamps were removed immediately after the first showing because they knew it was bullshit.

…and they took a page from Goebbels.
Debunking a lie is more difficult than creating it.

Don't see a thread for this, but I just cut this out

Are New Guineans niggers?

Jesus Christ son. Educate yourself. If you'd prefer someone educating you, watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

No. The indigenous population of New Guinea come from a race called the Papuans who are closely related to the Australian Aboriginals. They are genetically different to the Negroes.

Masturbation machines, holocoaster, nazis stuck wood up my ass guy, etc

You're not wrong about the other things but it wasn't written in ball point pen.

For being super efficient at mass murdering people, those crazy nazi's sure did fuck up a lot! I mean, people walking out of the gas chambers? Being buried with a pipe sticking out of the ground? How did such efficient mass murdering leave no stone unturned nazi's miss this stuff?

Lol when are they going to make a movie about her.

The funny thing about spielkike's interviews is that even with all the ridiculous bullshit, the majority interviewed just talked about how it was a fucking labor camp. They even talk about being on the football team or going to the Auschwitz theater house and such. You can still find all these tapes, its just that spielkike doesn't like to talk about those, and instead focuses on the fantastical bullshit.

Spielkike is one of the most vindictive kikes of them all. Look at how Saving Private Ryan was how demonic and evil every last German was. The original script even had parts that would humanize the germans, but he purposefully took them out to make them into nothing but bloodthirsty baby killers

anyone has the one that talks about a cage with a bear and an eagle? thats one of the best

archive of the most outrageous stories can be found at balder

I swear there was an ass kicking machine story. yids kicked in the butt by a wheel of rotating boots until dead.

was it another pol joke or was it a real claim made by a jew?

Dying Light is the game Dead Island should've been

>>>/polarchive/44

Link to where we can find these videos on the Shoah Foundation website?

Here's the video hosted on their youtube account.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5kxahU6kEQ

OP you better deliver.

Joe Rogan made a program called "Joe Rogan Questions Everything" but did he ever questioned the last one?

What's wrong Twitter/Reddit faggot? Your other thread not get enough attention? Fucking obvious leftist retards shitting here today.

Even more pathetic is autistic losers going along with this. MORONS, they want you to make yourself look stupid. Why the fuck would you lie about the holohaox when YOU HAVE FACTS on your side? Facts as the past 70 years prove, don't matter to normies. They're emotional. So what do you think this garbage will do? Done and buried. Which means, kikes get to proceed with their hate speech laws here. Which will make it global and we're fucked forever.

OP is a piece of shit fraud who doesn't belong here. Look at the catalog. 8 fucking threads like this didn't just appear today from 8 different guys.

I'm pretty sure the full name of that program was "Joe Rogan Questions Everything Except The Holocaust"

This, it's cuckchan irony bullshit gone way too far. This board is going under, will be fully cucked by July.

Nice Soros-eyes, Chaim

Many would posit the Australian Aboriginals are even lower on the totem pole than niggers, which is saying something.

Fascinating to watch them get utterly thrown into a rout simply by mentioning Bibi. That said, I know this is bullshit man-on-the-street, Daily Show tier stuff, and the higher-up AIPAC Jews would have a better reply.

ctrl-f "midgets" no results

look for the family of midgets who were personally saved from the gas chambers by mengele, so that he could experiment on them, there's a daily mail feature on them

see 3rd picture in

We know from John Titor that there are related problems with the food supply. Not the same thing, but take decades to reveal. That won't be any different in our world line, and it may be to our advantage when the collapse comes.

It's
LITERALLY WATER
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Haha, yeah, a white person would never engage in that degenerate bullshit…!

Ahaha… Aha… I don't have a problem…

My great great grandfather literally escaped from the burning ovens over 6 million times using the shoes from the dying inmates to protect his hands from the red hot oven door. His fingers vulcanized into the shoe rubber and he still has boot treads on his hands.

WTF, user

OP will deliver anytime now…

Well I can believe the chain made of knives bit. The Heretic's Fork sounds similar to what she's describing. Not a believer that it actually happened, but it's plausible.

Sup faggots. Thanks for all the helpful posts. Appreciate it. Anyways, I got kinda busy with work/quasi-forgot about this project for a few weeks if I'm being honest.. but I am working on episode 1 right now. I currently got about 2,000 or so subs on YT right now, so hopefully I can make some decent fuckign OC and get a little momentum goin behind the first vid and start a kinda series or some shit. There's just so much fucking gold in this thread…. Way too much to try to cram in to one vid. Could literally 100 ep.s if I really wanted to, lol…. Who knows tho, we'll see how it goes….

What should I name the series tho fam?

I'm thinkin somethin like:

or

What you guys think? Feel free to leave your suggestions.

I doubt the Germans actually cared enough to be inventive like that. Not to mention, I doubt they'd have the money to special order stuff like that.

A thought had occurred to me: does anyone know when razorwire was invented? Maybe the old cunt saw some somewhere and incorporated it into her story.

Any titles like that are going to alert the Elders of Youtube what you're up to. Maybe keep it subtle and encourage your followers to mirror it.

Don't make it so that it appeals to us. Make concerned goyim who are deeply saddened about muh 6 gorillion your target audience and redpill them by feeding them this Jewish bullshit.

Name it "The untold tales of the death camps" or some shit. Talk fast and with a game show presentator type voice so it doesn't come across as those history channel documentary faggots and doesn't make the viewer think for one second that it is serious, whilst you as a character maintain that it's the truth.

The germans had better things do to than that.
Also, 1933 didn't even have any fleeing nazis.

This.
Always sell it with a straight face as possible (while weeping of course.)
Sell it as if you're genuinely saddened that gods chosen people had to endure those trials.

razorwirecn.com/info/History-of-razor-wire.htm

I know I know. I was just being an unfunny edgy faggot.

Yep. Sounds about right.

that's pretty brilliant. I'd make the initial release as narrative reinforcing as possible– let shills do advertising for you. Then in an update add what you're suggesting. If it gets banned after people have already paid even 1$ for it they'd still ask questions. Let Google try to explain the logic in banning it

Still off by an order of magnitude

400,000 people died in the german penal camp system between 1935 & 1945, 78,000 at Auschwitz and of those 30,000 were jews.

World's Widest Holoco$t Stories ! youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-p0yLP4so

Honestly what would really be the best proof would be someone in the camps going 'no that never happened'. Soviets must of locked thst shit down hard to never have anyone contersignal the narrative.