(((Haaretz))): Why the World Needs Open Borders More Than Ever

And why Israelis especially should be fighting for them

(1/?)

archive.fo/YqhHd

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
archive.fo/zmb8j
archive.is/q6iJm
archive.is/AXeaG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(2/3)

(3/3)

Open Borders For Israel!

How many Africans is Tel Aviv willing to take?

Damn, not even a paragraph in and he whips out the holocaust.

It's all they've got, really. Every argument a Jew makes will play the holocaust card eventually.

Translation: we have nukes, goyim.

I have no suitable reaction image for such a claim, but I thank you OP for providing ammo.

Insanity. Something is real and actionable, not real and can be disregarded, or still highly questionable. Nothing that applies to the natural world doesn't apply to our species.

Agreed. They need to stop being racist. If they open their borders, they will prevent any future Holocaust.

This is normalfag redpill-tier information.
Get it out there.
Point out Israel's contradictions.

As I referred to this as ammo earlier, I will add that since this is published under opinion the "most efficient" way to get it out there is together with other links as well.
Preferable group some more public statements together with opinion articles like this so that it won't be discarded as "well yeah that is just ONE opinion". But getting it out there also improve the chance that someone will make that compilation so go ahead.

Here's a good stockpile of ammo for Israel being buddies with ISIS from another thread:

ISRAEL AND ISIS

ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel

breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS

consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority

palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel

haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria

almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS

ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN

reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels

ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?

xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-(((Our Greatest Ally)))-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'

jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator

ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

ISIS apologizing to Israel
archive.fo/zmb8j

Russia Insider article on Israel being allied with ISIS
archive.is/q6iJm

Tweet from Russia Insider about Israel being allied with ISIS
archive.is/AXeaG

This video is always a good redpill on multiculturalism.

Their point about the Holocaust is so fucking false. The Germans wanted to ship them to Palestine and get them out of Europe so they could rot in their desert home.
I know, jews being jews, but they make me so mad.

If Jews are fighting for them, doesnt that imply you need to fight Jews to stop them?

Sounds good to me. Israel needs more black people.

I cant understand how people believe there was a secret extermination doctrine, when all of the infrastructure for the camps was not designed around that, nor were the policies in the 1930s to encourage Jews to leave.
If we keep pointing this out along with the strange obsessions of the Jews and their roles in our modern world, the conditioning will eventually break.

Someone should re-make this video with this script and thrust it into the eye of the masses.
When they start pushing for outrage against it, pull the original video out and spread them together.
The normalfags will have NO CHOICE but to see the absurdity of this forced spread of multicultural cancer.
Then would be the ideal time to strike with redpills on what the goal of forced multiculturalism on selected countries really is.

Yeah, would be funny.

Another blatant call for genocide, eh?

It's not "luck" that they were born there - their parents fucked. From this we can conclude that they, at least, were happy enough with the situation to nest in it.

You first, yids.

Get a trip to filter, flappy.

These kikes are asking for a Holocaust

Yes, this would be highly effective.

You first Israel.

>mentions holocaust 12 times in the article

What did they mean by this?

standard European immigration video with article read in underlying text, abit of Jewish music, this would do the trick nicely

be sure to show the rapes, etc.

12 is divisible by 6

or the haavara agreement.

also

if anything the real threat to jews is that people like the one who wrote this drivel are filling the world with people who actually hate jews.

but at least the article acknowledged this

very few open border faggots do.

Ok israel, you go first though.

Screencapped. Also:
I kekked.

Highlighted one more sentence.

It's called Haavara Agreement, you dirty lying kikes.

(checked)
Also 6,000,000 is divisible by 12.

No, shit-tier people need open borders so that they can leech more from civilized white people because they're too shit to get their societies into something good.

Holla Forums needs to meme itself a Holocaust version of the "Hitler in Wikipedia Game". I don't know if the Hitler game has a name, but that'll do.

For those who don't know, it's an old Holla Forums game where you'd go to Wikipedia, click "Random Article" and use hyperlinks to see how quickly you could get to Hitler.

Oh how true

Anyone has that webm of Netanyahu speaking at the UN with a super-jew voice dubbed on top talking about the holocaust and stuff?

You first, kikes.

i had to click that link to see, they actually said it.

Get a trip, flappy.