"I thought it would be easier" - Trump interview with Rueter

h ttp://r euters.com/article/idUSKBN17U0CA

What leader says this and appears weak to the world? Weak and ineffective guys. Call me a shill and a kike but we all know he is just a kike puppet who is weak.

Someone who read the Art of War and incorporated it into his decades spanning career.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." -Sun Tzu

There's also something called humble. Weak people are meek, but don't do anything. Humble people are meek, but actually get shit done.

This. There's no way Trump didn't know damn well what he was getting into.

whatever you say shill. He is showing weakness in a world that doesnt care about these things

Sounds like a bit of a stretch to me Moshe.

I want to believe

Cant even begin to compare a business man to the president. Anons fail to see that difference

Please go back to whatever shithole you came from.

You failed to study your stylesheet adequately outsider. Try again later when you don't suck so hard at your job. Your supervisor won't be happy to see you fucking up like this.

:^)

back to reddit faggot

Wernt you faggots shilling this shit last week? Get with the fucking program. This shouldve been the week where you shilled the tax reform raising the deficit. That would have been some good bait right there.

It's "people" you faggot

Retarded chink poetry dressed up as inscrutable eastern wisdom. It's trash.

Trump whining like a little faggot is just pathetic.

Found Holla Forums

don't be a tard, user.

are we off "international embarrassment" already? That was fast.

Nigga you gotta use animal abuse to steer them away one thing Reddit faggots hate is some
cute animal getting killed or tortured

Underestimating Trump is why you shills always end up with egg on your face.

Trump is appearing humble to engage with the normal person and also making his enemies become overconfident.

you are that desperate? You are that desperate to hang on onto Trump stating a simple fact of life that running a fucking country is hard as proof he is controlled?

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that feelings matter here. Go back to Holla Forums.

i have failed you Holla Forums. I'm sorry.

user we literally just had 8 years of a community organizer as president.

Art of War! Art of the Deal! 55d chess!

Look, this shit has gotten fucking ridiculous, and honestly I don't give a fuck if you're a shill, or just some partisan fucking idiot

This is stupid fucking shit, the polarizing of whether or not he's a fucking kike or the "chessmaster" is fucking retarded.

He's 100 days into his presidency, and he's done shit I both agree and disagree with, but this stupid fucking shit in either direction of an extreme isn't going to change people's minds, it's going to piss people off.

I don't give one flying fuck if he says something stupid or great, I care if he does something, and so far most of the shit he's done I agree with, but honestly that's not why I'm posting.

I'm posting because this mentality of "He's a kike!" "He's a 49029043d Chessmaster!" is the kind of dogshit I expect to read on reddit, in either fucking direction. It's the kind of fucking retarded partisan-politics nonsense shit-headery that dizzles out of the hoople-headed faggots on the mainstream media like the fresh cum of their affiliate party representative.

Can this shit. fucking. stop.

totally natural 100% no narrative push or shill raid going on tonight, nope, not at all, all of this is fellow pol

*drizzles

Sucks to be as stupid as you are, but someone has to be at the bottome of the barrel.
Trying to understand the chess master himself equals to blashmephy on yout part at this point.

fuck off kike

I've been waiting for someone livid enough to point out the exact problem with any discussion about Trump this board seems to have. It really is a parallel of an old cat lady bitching at the local mechanic simply because he voted Republican. Looks like April 1st dropped the biggest prank after it flooded this place with a bunch of dense idiots who can't contextualize any government action without coloring them with their shitty infantilized narratives first.

Sage for samefagging

oh wow he's human and honest.
that's terrible.

this is also possible for reasons.

Call me a shill

If you insist my fellow niggerhating kikenaming white brother in arms

SHILL KIKE

Shills so advanced they name themselves. 4D SHILLS

I can only stomach non-sentient animals being killed tbh fam.

That fucking reddit spacing, holy fuck!

What did he say after this? No context. I'm not even going to bother reading "Rueter"'s
sage

I don't resize the quick reply box, so it looked like paragraphs. but sure, just ignore the whole fucking post.

wow, go back to tel aviv
here's a funny reaction image meme for you

triple sage for autism

wew

I don;t think he expected the entire left to be so autistically against him no matter what he did.

"Nelson Mandela and myself had a wonderful relationship, he was a special man and will be missed." - Donald Trump

How does it feel to be retarded?

If you say so "based TORpedo"

I love this new brand of shill, they tell you to call them Kikes, Shills and to ignore them. It's easy street with this caliber of faggots.

I miss the days when redditors had to hide their faggotry.

I only have a few, had to dig for those tbh.

the only 2 others I could find, enjoy fam

see
then do us all a favor and either shut the fuck up, calm the fuck down, or add something other than "you're a shill!!!!1!!1"

Ask me how I know you aren't from around here. At least you didn't tell me to "Grow up".

shit res faggot

Mar-a-Lago was originally given to the park service by Meriwether Post in the hopes that Presidents would use it as a winter White House. Trump bought it 32 years ago when he was first considering the presidency. He now uses it as a winter White House.

He's been planning for this for 32 years. I don't think he's unprepared either.

Excuse me for being fucking tired of seeing every single goddamn thread that mentions trump turn into a shitfit of people accusing each other of being shills, saying each other are from reddit, or are newfags, in both directions.

That's some next level irony mate.

What a cucked thing to admit
first reply better be right

The irony is in you talking about irony.