Illegal bragging about stealing jobs. Just going to leave this here if any one feels like digging

Illegal bragging about stealing jobs. Just going to leave this here if any one feels like digging.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=#CSUF&ia=web
web.stagram.com/f_land711
twitter.com/f_land711/status/852316710191251456
youtube.com/channel/UCNCtEbynCRmqw6hmbXDqldQ
twitter.com/JocieSpicer/status/856940729553244160
facebook.com/F.Land.mine
nuwber.com/person/563a65337686b0176b6e26b8
nuwber.com/person/563a1e587686b0176bc4c5f3
youtube.com/channel/UCyYRxVkcx36-HvRagkiSNfA
instagram.com/p/tR5gAABPlT/?hl=en-us
facebook.com/margarita.landeros.5?fref=ufi
pipl.com/search/?t=ZTU2Mjc3ZDk2ODg3ZGE3NjY1NDdhM2Q1MDVhYWViNWE0MGNlYWZmOGY4OWVhNDg3&in=8&q=661-746-0678&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-1
pipl.com/search/?q=Alyssa Calaguas&l=Fullerton, CA&sloc=&in=6
youtube.com/watch?v=jmypE8qgYRU
archive.is/db3r2
archive.is/slgx5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_University,_Fullerton#Rankings_and_distinctions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we brought down the girl who did this but instead was bragging about getting a scholarship. we should be able to do the same to this smug illegal.

Quick search result: duckduckgo.com/?q=#CSUF&ia=web

Kill him.

Here is his webstagram he posts pictures at. web.stagram.com/f_land711

Why don't you do it if you're so eager, agent.

"CSUF" is California State University Fullerton. It's basically a four-year community college, so most of the white people's jobs he'll be stealing are at Taco Bell.

Still, Fullerton is the place to start looking.

He can work a Taco Bell in Mexico then. American teenagers need early job experience.

twitter.com/f_land711/status/852316710191251456
Something with some info.

youtube.com/channel/UCNCtEbynCRmqw6hmbXDqldQ

His youtube page

>youtube.com/channel/UCNCtEbynCRmqw6hmbXDqldQ

holy shit he's a total fag

One moment lads

He was apparently a guest on Ellen.

twitter.com/JocieSpicer/status/856940729553244160

no

Your time is up, faggot.

I did report her but havent heard about anything happening to her

found him?
He's got other friends under a hashtag, one moment

A Twitter pic of his course materials from last summer.

My motherfucking tax dollars.

Somebody make sure this is included in the ICE report. They have a funny sense of humor and will enjoy the irony.

Oh shit, this faggot works at Disneyland, specifically California Adventure at Soarin' Over California. I recognize the uniform.

I know Disney is all-Jew, all-the-time, but they might want to know they have an admitted illegal on staff. Be sure and forward a report to the federal government.

couldn't find anything else, I'm not too good at this investigative stuff.

Confirmed full name. Time to get digging, lads.

Why am I not surprised

facebook.com/F.Land.mine

God this makes my blood boil.

He graduated with a degree in art…

His first name is Fabian

I'm not a burger pussy.

Grade A faggot

We already know, read the thread and get to speed user

He's an unusually busy little social justice spic. He seems mixed up in every cause they have going. He was at Standing Rock last October, he's done TV appearances, and his Twitter feed is packed with slurs against whites and normal people.

We must make an example of him. Don't forget his parents are illegal too.

Time to get /comfy/

Hans! Start the VAN!

He graduates in four weeks. We have to move fast, or he'll be taking a job from an honest Chicano/Chicana Studies major!

Nice.

Holy shit boys, the narcissistic prick made a biography of himself.
I'm gonna watch it to see if I can get any info out of it.

Go with God, user.

nuwber.com/person/563a65337686b0176b6e26b8
or this
nuwber.com/person/563a1e587686b0176bc4c5f3

probably. im going to sleep

ANOTHER HIT

youtube.com/channel/UCyYRxVkcx36-HvRagkiSNfA

This channel is his roommate. If we find her, we find him. Get digging lads, I can't dox entirely on my own.

Possible relatives:
Reynaldo Landeros
Valeria Landeros
Marixza Landeros

bump

instagram.com/p/tR5gAABPlT/?hl=en-us

Found the girl's name. Alyssa/Aleesa C, the last name is here on the card but I can't read it. Can anyone else make it out? We're so close.

Here's a female relative for possible use.

facebook.com/margarita.landeros.5?fref=ufi

Why do normalfags always fall for an outlier?

They'd never do something like that with, say (and I realize it's a bigger thing), slavery. Sure, only something like 2% of Americans owned slaves (whom they treated better than slaves ever have been anywhere in the world at any point in time - no, I'm not justifying it) but we must now act like every white person on the planet had their great-great-great-great-great grandfather yelling "YOUR NAME IS 'TOBY'!"

Lookey lookey boys, it took a while. I got his parent's land line and address. I'll give them a call tomorrow when they're awake and socially engineer them into giving me Fabian's phone number.

pipl.com/search/?t=ZTU2Mjc3ZDk2ODg3ZGE3NjY1NDdhM2Q1MDVhYWViNWE0MGNlYWZmOGY4OWVhNDg3&in=8&q=661-746-0678&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-1

Fuckin' hell, for illegals, they sure do have a decent house.

I think it's got something to do with the fact that it's easier to go along with what you're told (mainstream narrative) than to think for yourself.

Because they were force fed the "Every one's special and can do any thing they set their minds on" bull shit all their lives.

Nevermind, found it. Continuing search.

time to give it to an American in need

I get that - sort of. I refuse to take that as an excuse unless they're literal 12 year olds who've never had an ounce of life experience outside of pretty serious Youtube comment wars.. I'm from Canada: multicult central; if you're brown, come on down; only racists should be deported, etc. I guess I'm ranting so I'll wrap it up, but I just find myself furious with those who wish not for progress but for a race to the bottom of equal shit for all. It's bad enough for these people to be race cucks giving away their lives and people, but it's a whole other realm of "Yes, I'm mad" to witness them doing it knowingly for the instant gratification high of saying "Look at me! I shook my head and said, 'Ugh, we're all like, the same.'"

She works at Mr. Katsu in Fullerton, also lives in Fullerton.

I'm done for tonight boys. We'll continue tomorrow.

Oh yeah and heres some of her relations
pipl.com/search/?q=Alyssa Calaguas&l=Fullerton, CA&sloc=&in=6

kys

Alternatives?

all these disgusting spics thinking having any degree will do lol, i hope he gets shot in some drug shootout

probably paid for with all kinds of illegal dealings and government support

Oh so he wont be stealing any jobs after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmypE8qgYRU

I live 2 minutes from the campus….

You glorious faggot. Keep up the good work.
I'll see if I can find anything of interest, but you probably have enough to file a report.

Archives of the tweets from OP's post:
archive.is/db3r2
archive.is/slgx5

kek'd

Oh shit, he works at the Tower of Terror.

In case that isn't clear because you seem dumb:

It closed at the beginning of the year, they've just announced they're going to be doing new stuff with it. So he's elsewhere atm, if anybody is looking for him in California Adventure.

Also thanks for cleaning up SoCal/CSUF Holla Forums.

California State University, Fullerton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_University,_Fullerton#Rankings_and_distinctions

there ya go ……

In real rankings this university is between 600 and 800 top of the world, nothing special but community college is going a bit too far.

Lurk for two years before posting.

Papers? His subhuman skin color tells me enough to put a bullet through his forehead. It's coming!

Its time for him to go.

I don't think his degree in Art will benefit him much on DOTR.

He uses Yahoo, should be pretty easy to get.

He's a puppet to the state and a fucking cuck. His short life will be filled with being under paid, salty over Trump, and getting deported when Trump finally gets to the dreamers.

Hangs out with jewesses too.

Because normalfags are fucking retarded and illogical cumstains on the planet.

Hahahah, what jobs is this dude gonna steal? The ones that don't fucking exist?

There's like two motherfuckers in this thread that live near him.

he doesn't look mexican to me
i couldn't tell unless he told me he was mexican

Because an anecdote beats statistics. Tell them about a real human being and they're interested. The death of one person is a tragedy; the death of a million is a statistic.

We can use this too. We can show them specific victims of illegals.

Gas the spics!

Literally terrorism.

His twitter has gone protected. Looks like some one started feeling the heat.

Any progress on this?

waaat